For a better tomorrow.
- I'm not saying it was human.utopian
- is such a thing even possible?renderedred
- You can lead a horse to water.palimpsest
- It's incredible, they are here !i_was
- end of the world is nearmilfhunter
- The state probably removed it because its illegal to install random shit.Raybandana
- really, ray? did you have to think hard to figure that out? holy shit captain fucking obviousmonospaced
- I hope you take a rest. Coming to that conclusion probably tapped your brain power for the day. Best stick to jacking off to Trump tweets.monospaced
- Someone is going to make a lot of moneyinstrmntl
walking around los feliz on black friday getting stoned
Where is Los Feliz?nbq
- Nice pic but for some reason it's showing up as a broken link. Look like maybe the SSL cert on your site is configured wrongyuekit
- Bandanas don't workdoggydoggdog
- @yue, i recently changed hosts and something being fucked up in that way is totally possible as i'm still getting used to the ways of it allcolin_s
- Shows up on mobile just fine, desktop not so much.ben_
- Yeah seems to be Chrome browser that decide not to display it.
- and this was hiding in plain sight, imagine what lays buried just beneath the surface._niko
- amazing that the elements haven't faded the pigment in 12,500 years...like they were painted yesterday._niko
- Beautiful compositions and textures!!OBBTKN
- And some obese animals... lolOBBTKN
- with all that history there, they take a pic of his ass.jaylarson
Unpopular opinion but I didn’t not like Ashoka character. Looks way too cartoony and doesn’t fit in the live-action world so well. I guess they put her in for the Clone Wars cartoon fans.
- *did notNBQ00
- I don't know if you've noticed, but every single alien in the SW universe looks like it's made of rubber and foam.Continuity
- Not all. And it’s not that necessarily but the design and coloring. She really looks cartoony.NBQ00
- They all look cartoony. Greedo, Boba, Chewie, R2D2, Jabbatank02
- But not the way she looks. The painted on shapes on her face and the head piece on her forehead looks cheap and overly cartoony.NBQ00
- She never appeared in the SW universe except the cartoon series Clone Wars. Also that episode wasn’t that great compared to previous 4NBQ00
- I do actually know what you are saying, but I think it's because they got her spot on. In the dialogue scenes she doesn't at all but yes, from a distance shefadein11
- does but I think it's only because we are programmed to see her as an animated character. I thought they did it way better than I expected.fadein11
- i concur with fade. But than again, my fav parts of SW is clones, rebels and rogue one. And mando ofc.tank02
- But one of her species, Skaak Ti, was in the prequesls. That species is not even new to live action.
- true, but looked better in Mando.fadein11
- truly Unpopular opinion. you're the only one I know.pango
- John Leguizamoutopian
- Simon Cowellface_melter
- Ross from Friendsgrafician
- Ross from Acquaintancesfaxion
- Marco Pierre WhiteContinuity
- Tony Danzabezoar
- an inspiration.shapesalad
- ^ And sorely missed.Continuity
- Coke or flour?OBBTKN
- Joe Mangeltank02
- As a depressed addict, losing this guy felt like losing a bit of myself. An odd duck who changed his industry and his world but hung by a belt.ideaist
- Life isn’t life without death. Passion isnt balanced by happiness without sadness and Bourdain was personified imperfection.ideaist
- Celebrity deaths don't really affect me, for the most part.
This one fucking hurt, and I can't re-watch his show, and I don't know why.Continuity
- his shows*Continuity
- Shit dried herb rack, check.
Meaningless Fish poster, check.
Poor coffee machine, check.
Clearly this guy doesn't appreciate food.Nairn
- easy, mike Dsrhadden
First Michael Flynn interview since his pardon.
Raise your communist nazi fist utopian! I hope you got your goose step boots ready you Commi fascist racist lover.
You better back away from utopian and his followers his ideology is evil. History proves it.
- Commi fascist losers!Hayoth
- Congrats! Didn’t know we had a fellow QBNr working for The Onion! Best of luck!maquito
- also wrong thread.pango
- No-one cares. You're the QBN equivalent of Scrappy Doo.face_melter
- i listened to it, bcs i want to hear what they have to say. from servers in germany to vegas betting, cia, treason, thanks to this major media outlet i know.renderedred
- i mean it's alex jones level but with shiny ties and military ranks...renderedred
- Really confused here. Didn't Flynn lie about working with the communist government? Yet hayoth still hates communist...pango
- Working at The Onion would be a great gig.Continuity
- Don't fuck it up, Hayoth.Continuity
- What is a commi Nazi?monospaced
- didn't you hear mono? utopian is a cominazirenderedred
- islamaatheistivcomif... mean?monospaced
- his followersneverscared
- Hayoth, there's still people who believe the corporate press, the enemy of the people, is a legitimate source of information.IRNlun6
- QBNers following in the footsteps of Hitler.Hayoth
- whatever you say Hayoth Obergruppenführer.sted
- You can only speak for yourself, Hayoth. Your agenda has been clear for a long, long time.formed
- I am happy to stand up to the evil and racists on this platform.Hayoth
- Posting politics to the front page? INSTANT BANnb
- Hayoth, commie loser nazi loving headcasecapn_ron
- LOL on so many levels poor mook.utopian
- Can we just talk about the professionalism here? Speakerphone to a lapel. #cheffkissgarbage
- racist stands up toneverscared
- Why are you such a commie nazi lover, you commie nazi!!!FNP14
A forgotten age of open-air schools in the Netherlands, 1957.
Open air schools were designed to prevent the widespread rise of tuberculosis that occurred in the period leading up to the Second World War. It was believed that fresh air improved health. The schools were built away from the cities, in rural locations.
OMG... was talking to my mom today and she was asking about Christmas suggestions (we STILL do this...) and she said "I saw this really neat shirt with a cool pattern on it that looks like something you would wear." My immediate instinct was to remind her that I asked her a decade ago to stop buying me clothes for Christmas.
She couldn't quite describe it and said she'd send a link...
It was THIS f'ing nonsense that I keep seeing advertised on Twitter:
I was hilariously mortified that she'd even think I would be remotely interested in wearing something like that. I think my only reaction was to say "Do you even know me? Have you even noticed how I dress for the past 20 years?"
- I'm almost 43 years old...mg33
- HA! Great for yard work?
My mom does the same. I'm guaranteed get the retired golfer polo shirt from Khols.bezoar
- instant Trypophobia.
95% Polyester + 5% Elastane =
- Cool momnb
- Actually it’s pretty hilarious that your mom thinks you’re a losernb
- np! LMAOZ my wife and I are dying laughing right now.mg33
- Lolz! Cool mom ;)maquito
- Great story (but I would like to see you in the sweater, too). I get these absurd ads as well.SimonFFM
- These sweaters don’t even look as advertised. The mockups are basically flat graphics and images masked into the sweater shapeNBQ00
- These ads are everywhere. I see it about five times ad day. about a week after Xmas these will be permanently in the back of closetsdkoblesky
- I see these ads all the time too. I was wonder who the hell would buy them and why am I being targeted.fooler
- Algorithm thinks you’re a losernb
- The algorithm hates me too. I see them all the time and laughter at the basic photoshopping.Chimp
- Great for falling off a cliff? Padding on one, high visibility for the rescue team on the other.garbage
- wow! what a trip!oey_oey
TYSON clearly won. This was a joke of a draw. But still fun to watch, Tyson is still amazing, those head bobs and movement are still frighting. You could see and hear the power. LOL I love them both but Tyson worked him.
- the fact they get along better then politicians at the end is heart warmingpockets
- after beating the shit out of each other for 16minpockets
- still open to this being a money ploy for both. tyson has reported it was all for charity, but tyson makes 10mil and jones gets 3mil, with 1min to dan rafaelpockets
- Yeah it was fun but you can tell they weren’t really trying to hurt each other, pulling punches and going for body shots mostly_niko
- Like he said, it was entertaining for the people. But damn, he still got it - sounds like a better person now from his former self. Lost 100 lbs, is that right?helloeatbreathedrive
- And @aqute, anyone can speculate but I know it, you know it - vegetable lasagna knows it.helloeatbreathedrive
- I imagine the collective IQ dropped a bit while this was live?jaylarson
The true spirit of xmas lives in our hearts and can never be extinguished. We may not see our families and friends this year but we can still find joy in the holiday by looking within.
- And by getting severely hammered.maquito
- If you want. I’m hardly drinking these days. It’s better.nb
- Yeah, but: https://i.imgur.com/…maquito
- I’ll be drinking beer non-stop till march.maquito
- proud of my folks and siblings for being in total agreement to call it offkingsteven
- Smart folks. I wish everyone would.maquito
- Praise Jesus, praise Santa, they can never be defeatedyuekit
- I'm sad my alcohol tolerance is pretty much gone... Gonna take some work to build it back up.pango
- Lotta downvotesnb
- Lotsa cuntsmaquito