For a better tomorrow.
- Fucking hell, the stock was over $360 since it’s IPO not long ago and now in $50’s, WTFNBQ00
- What else is newdrgs
- gambling platform gambling with others' moneyKrassy
- There's going to be a run on the exchange! lolMondoMorphic
- I had Coinbase stock last year. It's about the only thing I gave up on and sold.CyBrainX
- the crypto markets are a ponzi scheme, unless you have your crypto in a cold wallet you don't really have anythingspot13
- f you think the fall in Bitcoin & crypto prices now is bad just wait till when Tether (USDT) eventually collapses. a 90% fallneverscared
On the topic of "do 20 year olds today see 1990s the same way we saw 60s-70s?"
I feel like cultural distances are shrinking in time. Ie. there was a large gap between say 70s and 90s, but the distance between 90s and 2010s is less so.
2000s and 2020s are even closer.
2010s and 2030s will be very similar.
2040s and 2060s may be even indistinguishable.
- You may be onto something. Apart from Electric Cars & iPhones there isn't much remarkably different between 2002 & 2022.Hayzilla
- The horrible raves we went to as teenagers are to some like Woodstock now. I spoke to one kid who talked about them like they were a neon utopia.PhanLo
- As my mother said about the 70's when all these books/tv shows etc harp on about how it was all sex and drugs and etc... it was very normal and most people justshapesalad
- worked boring jobs and had a regular normal relationship and wore normal clothes. it's all hyped up and re-marketed.shapesalad
- Womens lives changed. They started wearing pants literally and figuratively and joined the workforce in earnest. This changed the worldmonospaced
- It was more a cultural shift than just individual experiences with clothes and drugs.monospaced
- They got the right to vote in the 60s. Big changes and anything but boring and normal. Depends on who’s perspective you’re consideringmonospaced
- my kids are wearing the same sneakers we wore in the 80's and 90's. plus chucks from the 50's_niko
- Old people always think what you’re thinkingnb
- Try to think of time as “percentage of my life” rather than strict days or years.nb
- Maybe we’re just old and can’t tell them apartscarabin
- I think trends were more all-sweeping in the past, there was less individualism in fashion/music. Maybe this is why 60s or 70s appear so pronounceddrgs
- Certain projects probably do resemble this but people thinking all blockchains are pyramid schemes don't understand the technology and/or its potential.MondoMorphic
- ...it's the same thing as saying the Internet is a pyramid scheme.MondoMorphic
- one Religion for all humanity: $$$uan