For a better tomorrow.
- Mississippi and W. Virginia too ...
how is that even possible??Ramanisky2
- Not a lot of interaction. Lots of space between people. Not a lot of people.monospaced
- I really liked boise but my gal found a great job here... well the ticks is a problemdeathboy
- most probably they just didn't find them yet.uan
- Let's not forget us Mainers up here in the east! Although there's a confirmed case in my town, so, yeah. Fuck us all.elahon
- Idaho has lost the battle.Ramanisky2
- Mississippi and W. Virginia too ...
Enjoyed it (especially the first 3 to 4 episodes)
But then came the last episode ... and ahhhh well ummm.
Seems like everyone else here kinda gave up on it as well.
Last post from Pony is 2 months ago
- I loved it until the last ep. wasn’t pissed, just disappointed. Fun journey thoughhardhat
- ^ Yeah same ... shame because those first couple of episodes are so damn good.Ramanisky2
- Yeah a rubbish show with a predictable ending. Stuck with it. But waste of time.inteliboy
- Yeah, I bailed about five episodes in. Shame, such a great cast.webazoot
- Yep, totally agree with this. Def watchable right now since I've watched everything else tho.fyoucher1
- I enjoyed it all the way to the end. I think show works better binged. The pacing is a bit slow.DRIFTMONKEY
Is there anything more poetic if Trump is taken out by a Chinese flu named after a Mexican beer..
- Never wish bad on anybody, you will get Pence in return upgrading from VPgrafician
- if trump has pence has it likely too.neverscared
- you came up w that huh?hotroddy
- I'd take Pence over Trump. I also think Pence is likely to have Corona virus too.CyBrainX
- The good news that either one or both of these two revolting cunts has it can't come fast enough, frankly.Continuity
- Hotroddy! Lolz..robotron3k
- it would be a beautiful funeral, the best funeral.fadein11
- a perfect funeral.utopian
- A funeral fit for a MAGAMOOKRamanisky2
- Awww... he tested negative — You sick fucks didn’t get your wishPonyBoy
- Billions and
Billions of people will attend the funeral.pedromendez
- Hotroddy, no, stole from bookfaceautoflavour
- He said he tested negative. He looks sick afmonospaced
- If he tested positive do you really think he would admit to it?autoflavour
- stupidity will kill us before the virus doesFax_Benson
- This is how you ruin civilisationsgrafician
- Tennessee? Someone's gonna shoot this asshole over this.section_014
- Isn't it a fire hazard to store so much alcohol based stuff in your garage?shapesalad
- I seriously hope this fucking prick gets the virus.maquito
- What a MAGA CLINTRamanisky2
- haha. wow people are pretty emo about this and no idea why.deathboy
- hahahaha cuntpango
- lol idiotboy doesn’t know why this is an issue. what a mookmonospaced
- America in a nutshell. This guy is a shagger/entrepreneur...PhanLo
Holy fuck, Italy 3500 new cases and 175 deaths today. Not getting better there.
- And China only 11 apparently.NBQ00
- (New cases that is)NBQ00
- They postponed Fiesta till November but not one of you pinche gringos give a damn.robotron3k
- are you okay robo? you seriously trolling this thread?fadein11
- Fiesta happens in South Texas. It's the byproduct of Germans and Mexicans co-mingling for 300 years.robotron3k
- South Texas, what does this have to do with the Italy cases I posted about?NBQ00
- nothing, he's just trying to reiterate his latinex for some reason._niko
- yeah...italy‘s curve is steep af. and it spreads south north...spain,switze... implementing drastic messures to stop propagation.uan
- The deaths are horrible but they give no details at all. It's actually ridiculous numbers but Lombardi has big Chinese pop. So I didn't come from 1 tourist.robotron3k
- Expecting anything of sense or class coming from robo is a fool's errand. ps eat shit robo.garbage
- As in one Chinese tourist went to Milan and gave it to some old Italian man, etc. It's been percolating there for some time, now every death is Corona.robotron3k
- Official RoboTroll®utopian
- Meanwhile in Taiwan, 50 cases 1 death. Think about that. Taiwan, is next to China, same language, culture, intertwined with businesses + families.shapesalad
- Italy recently joined China's belt and road initiative, and was under pressure to allow flights from china, and not really check people coming in.shapesalad
- @shape i don't think that's true. it's more like a cultural thing what allowed this. Chinese population in Hungary is much more densested
- and just opened 3 direct flights to china before the outbreak, but the people are homophobic and compliant, so i think it's more about the general behavior.sted
- thousands of homes burning? Robotroll. hundreds dying? Robotroll. What a fucking wackjob.inteliboy
It's interesting seeing what people are stocking up on during these times of need - I saw a lovely-looking pair of humans shunting along trolleys full of cans, wheezing and gasping and likely dribbling sputum down their ankles as they did. Curious to see what they were, I had a peek - one trolley was full of cans of custard, the other, cans of rice pudding, the fucking fat cunts.
Otherwise, people seem to be fairly content with the idea of spending three weeks in isolation eating nothing but pot noodles.
- *smegma, not sputum.Nairn
- supermarkets could create these panic buys by just removing random products from the shelves overnight.Fax_Benson
- ^Why?! They profit from stupid peoplegrafician
- yeah, this is what I was trying to tell my partner last night - the entire supply chain's just got a cash-dollar erection, everyone will be ramping up to sellNairn
- went to sainsburys and it's hard to compute. with the exception of some fresh veg and bread i got my normal shop. got some more bread flour and yeast...kingsteven
- some frozen and canned veg (of which there was loads) some long life soya milk... noticed the pot noodles were wiped out, crisps etc.kingsteven
- then in my local shop it's like nothings happened. bog roll, veg, bread and a full shelf of bombay badboys on offer for £1. there's no logic to it whatsoever.kingsteven
- Oh yeah - people seem to be utterly blind to locl shops whic hhave full stocks of everything. Supermarkets though? Empty.Nairn
- To whoever downvoted this - I meant what I wrote literally - one trolley had 18+ cans of rice pudding, the other the same again of custard. That's not a -1.Nairn
1. Trump fired the pandemic response unit created by Obama after Ebola.
2. Trump cut CDC funding
3. During H1N1, 1 million people were tested within a month of the first diagnosis.
4. Take responsibility for something
5. Stop Tweeting and do your job
- 0. cancel the elections and the virus will disappear.sted
- it never gets oldfadein11
- What a piece of shitscruffics
- scumbag coward centipede.neverscared
- i can be the presidentApeRobot
- i am so happy we do not have a president like that, no country deserves such old egoistic real estate guys in charge. a waste of time in so many ways.api
- probably spend the money for the pandemic response team for his wanna be shit wall to mexico.neverscared
- He’s got the brains and charm of a used car salesman. He’s the Larry Dallas of politicians._niko
- 1. Fuck Obama
2. Trump 2020
3. If you don’t like either of those then fuck you too. That is all.irrelevant