For a better tomorrow.
Sometimes I feel like fashion designers are having a laugh on us.
C'mon -- this $1,000 Fendi scarf is a giant pussy. Imagine someone's head coming out of that hole. And yet, I'm sure there is a line of people who would happily pay to look like an adult baby being born into an unironically cold world.
- Hehehe, come on, cocks have been a thing for a long while now... Nothing wrong with some equal representation.robotron3k
- lovely fluffy cuntsted
- much better shaved anywaysdocpoz
- id buy thatpango
- Nice for a client meetingNBQ00
better not be real fur!mugwart
- would real pube be any better?pango
- has to be genuine!mugwart
- I like that last sentence there. LOLnotype
- perfect for setoey
- ear muffs?utopian
- And a guy wears it ...adrok
i've been having the worst past few days since i experienced stage fright and totally dropped the ball on my 2 lines in our puppet show this past weekend.. i seriously am totally depressed and am having the hardest time dealing with it. i don't know what happened up there, i just totally froze and went blank - i knew my lines but couldn't have told you my name if i tried.
anyway.. i wish it would just rain pianos right now :`(
- sorry to hear that. Not to make light of your situation - who are you? Jim Henderson?hotroddy
- it's Henson tsk tskdocpoz
- oh look! a puppy getting shower!
- shit dude, it's it part of the craft? How to bounce back from a mistake. Sure you can pull through. Ipad + Teleprompter possible?mugwart
- Been there. I totally messed up a monologue during an improv show. It's the spotlight. It's like a lazerbeam to my brain.shellie
- Sorry. It's likely that no one noticed... feel better.notype
- 2 lines? did you rehearse?docpoz
- ^ haha you cunt ;-)mugwart
- it's a reasonable questiondocpoz
- +1 mugnotype
- yes we rehearsed several times and yes i knew my lines. i experienced stage fright - it was like a panic attack which left me frozen and unable to speak :(bliznutty
- Weed or beta blockers perhaps?_niko
- can you drink?docpoz
Interesting updates. At first glance it seems like they tried to improve on things rather than add a tonne of new functionality that no one asked for.
- Is this new stuff already available to update from CC updater?NBQ00
- Indeed it is.Gucci
- basically yep, good update.helloeatbreathedrive
- Illustrator crashes for me (on a new iMac Pro too). I reverted back to 2018.fyoucher1
- Illustrator is fixed for me (on a new MacBook Pro).monospaced
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dead at 65
Net worth: 20.3 billion USD (2018)
Allen died in Seattle from complications related to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He had just announced two weeks ago that he was being treated for the disease.
Allen also owned two professional sports teams, NFL's Seattle Seahawks and the NBA's Portland Trail Blazers.
In this past year, i met 5 woman, from age 24 to 42.
All of them got abused physically or mentally, raped, beaten, threatened, left alone with children.
Mostly by boyfriends, husband, or family relatives.....i'm stunned....and ashamed to be a man.
If i was in their situation, i could never trust a man anymore.
And if you're that kind of guy, check yourself, because you're a fucking asshole.
- I was planning on beating my woman tonight...
Until I read your enlightening post.soundofreason
- Ape, what kind of background do those men have? From countries/ religious up-ringing where women are being more disrespected?NBQ00
- @NBQ00 Mostly Caucasian middle class men, no specific religious beliefs.ApeRobot
I looks like you're hanging around the wrong circles. Middle class gang here as well and don't know anyone in that situation.soundofreason
- its fucked up how we treat people. Men also do get this - its not just women. Not to be insensitive just think its more of a psychological issue than gendermugwart
- Raped by brother+friend at 12, fashion photographer at 21 when modelling, and 30 drugged and raped by boss on business trip. My current...shapesalad
- ...grinds her teeth during sleeping, very anxious, panic attacks, snaps and immediately gets angry, becoming/is anorexic. Thanks guys.shapesalad
- And yes, she's middle class. tall, beautiful, used to model, intelligent, but damaged due to other men, and me, a nice guy is now left to pick up the pieces.shapesalad
- @soundofreason I had the same feeling until i met those woman. That is what surprised me.ApeRobot
- @shapesalad :(ApeRobot
I totally understand your concern, I would be shocked as well in your situation.
However, I don't see it as a reason to be ashamed to be a man.soundofreason
- you should be proud to be able to "rise about" the other cunts and help her out of this.
@shape - thats fucked up. Poor lass...mugwart
- The PSA in your last sentence was so ridiculously naive it was funny (see Bill Burr).soundofreason
- *about is above.mugwart
- Whoever said they dont know anyone in that situation, you definately do. People tend to hide and bury those things and it's hard to talk about.shellie
- Even in an intimate relationship, people hate being looked at as damaged which is why especially women carry these things alone.shellie
Public Service Announcement
"And if you're that kind of guy, check yourself, because you're a fucking asshole."soundofreason
- It read like "If you're a rapist please stop raping".
- oh ... no I was on the oppoiste side of this. I was abused and very neglected. I know the pain of my words and can grasp how it feels.mugwart
- i just find it hard to express myself in these limited text field boxes.mugwart
- was trying to express at least your aware of these issues and are prepared to try and heal the world/humans instead of being a cunt.mugwart
- the world is full of abuse and it needs to stop (no shit Sherlock) but I feel labelling it as gender and not psychological i feel is hindering.mugwart
- I've dated women like this, exactly as shape said, the nice guys get left picking up the pieces... it's always rough and hard to make it work out.robotron3k
- Relationships have been for a long time, who can break whom first. sorry for the mishmash of a sentence.helloeatbreathedrive
- lol robo, you're the "nice guy" in this scenario?monospaced
- Robo is the victim in every scenarios.pango
- i'm sure you all treat the women in your lives with the same respect that you treat random strangers on the internet.imbecile
- Two ex's of mine were abused, both by close friends. One woke up and the guy was going at it, the other managed to get out of it (and they were both cops).formed
- The simple fact that people support a Pres and his chumps that joke and humiliate those that have the courage to stand up and speak says volumes about theformed
- integrity and state of the world. It shows this happens far more than us 'nice guys' ever think it could and just how many are 'ok' participating. Fucking sadformed
- seriously. who care about the nice guy. nice guys aren't the victim. just because you know someone who went through these terrible event, doesn't make you apango
- oh nooose. nice guys get left picking up the pieces...
everything is about the nice guy. lolpango
- and no i'm not directed at you mugwart. i completely understand bitches can get nasty as well.pango
- If you're getting the nice guy discount on damaged goods deal with it or pay full price next time.soundofreason
- I get what your saying and agree, if you like the person then you should take them for what they are. Good and Bad but it is a lot to take and a lot to carry onmugwart
- funny video! Was a bit worse than that though ;-)mugwart
- my lady has a lot to put up with!mugwart
- @formed +1fadein11
- I was planning on beating my woman tonight...
- get a pizza stone, ya bum!section_014
- ^ Given that level of kitchen skill I'd wager they'd find a way to shatter it inside the oven.garbage
- srsly, that guy wouldn't know how to use a pizza stone.zarkonite
- Staged for the gram. Cost: 5.99 for the pizza. 99 cents for the superglue to attach the pizza to the door. Total: roundabout 7 bucks. Money earned: zero. Failshellie
- she should just drop this.Gnash
- Yes she's either 1/32 or 1/512 Depends if shes 6th or 10th generation. Who'd a thunk it!?robotron3k
- Trump said at a rally in Montana this summer that he would give $1 million to charity should Warren take a DNA test proving her heritagefooler
- Trump never gives money to charity.PhanLo
- that's because he's not only a self-centered scumbag, he's also a despicable liar and deluded piece of shit excuse for a humanmonospaced
- anyone who thinks otherwise is just as bad, or worsemonospaced
Hmm seems promising. But why is she using the eraser tool on the sword. There must be a better way to mask/ key an object from a white background even on this upcoming iPad version of Photoshop.
- Maybe she just doesn't know how to mask an object..fues
- ^ This is an illustrator thing. I've seen it and always bite my tongue.garbage
- destructive image editing fucking amateur.sted
- the final result was shite but never mind, you're a cheap young designer, you'll get a job. But the 40 year old pro that knows PS inside out... nope...shapesalad
- She will never know the simple pleasures of a channel maskfuturefood
- MR. T Beating up Scarface?Hayzilla
- Max Headroom, yes!OBBTKN
- Everything is thereBennn
- Bonus points: guess the date rangeBustySaintClaire
- more than any other decade, we were defined by our pop culture consumption I think._niko
- All American cultureBennn
- just the ‘80s Bennnmonospaced
- Flat Eric? He was like 2001 wasn't he?Hayzilla
- who the fuck is flat Eric?monospaced
- Okay, I looked it up. He's not even in this. Those are muppets. From the '80s. This is just the '80s for sure.monospaced
- Driving the ghostbusters car. I now think it is Gordon the Gopher. https://www.google.c…Hayzilla
- Yup. '80s.monospaced
- Yea 80's.Hayzilla