For a better tomorrow.
- yeah -3k in 6 hours. a day later than expected but hey, still a proper btc crashsted
- they say it will go very high in 2021Bennn
- Have you watched “we are the champions” @Netflix? You should.maquito
- Aaaassss yooouuuuu wiiiiissshhh_niko
- lol back to posting these gifsyuekit
- oh good.... that makes me feel better for not buying ages agowoowahesque
- lol _nikomonNom
- The CommunardsKrassy
- Sagmeister & WalshNBQ00
- Richie Hawtin & Nina Kravizbezoar
- Herr Flick & René ArtoisBluejam
- Hah! I had Sparks down on my Guess Who... bingo card.face_melter
- Team Auschwitz, summer of 1942mort_
- @bezoar lolKrassy
- John Major and Angela Merkeloey_oey
- Fred and Rose.PhanLo
- The BabysittersAQUTE
Working on an identity for a client. I'm pretty happy about where these two options are going.
- I like the slice line through the top one.PhanLo
- for me, definitely option arzu-rzu
- yup no 1 winsrenderedred
- I like both but think first definitely stronger of the two. Nice workdee-dubs
- first option, but this was like done a millions times before http://chipchickcom.…grafician
- Yeah, the first one for sure. I love that slice.CyBrainX
- Option aSlashPeckham
- align 1 is perfect.
- What does 'Align' do?Morning_star
- The top one is good, but the angle at the bottom of the 'a' throws it off imhodkoblesky
- Top one: brilliant.
Bottom one: my brain automatically processes as saying, 'ailing'.Continuity
- what dkoblesky said. you could correct correct the a in option 1oey_oey
- A because I would have no idea what's going on if I was only shown B.garbage
- @continuity - totally! I didn't see that at all.Melanie
- Bottom one starts to make good on the name “align” but is tough to get - top is a nice piece of design work, but leaves me wondering if it has a concept.ben_
- do you have variations of the second? First reminds me of salome stencil https://www.atipofou…imbecile
- The first one is beautiful. But it also looks like other identities I’ve seen. It could be fashion. It could be tech. The second one is more interesting.monospaced
- I agree, I've seen the top one several places. I love it, though, and see no reason not to pursue it. Maybe play with the a and n?formed
- Both look great! 1 looks better, but I'm with morning star and would like to know what align does.bezoar
- I wonder if you could use the concept for no.2 to create single word headlines on ads..SlashPeckham
- ^ It'd be tough. A headline needs to be read fast, so a concept like this might be a bit to much of a barrier to entry for the reader.Continuity
- *too muchContinuity
- Not A, that's slant or cut, not align. Idea of B is a start, what you need is a line that the letters are 'aligning' too. Like the align icons in AI, PS etc.shapesalad
- In A, the a is not aligning at the bottom, the stroke on the right needs to end flat, creating a horizontal line.shapesalad
- Yeah as nice as it looks I don't get "align" out of the first one. Depending on what align means of courseyuekit
- No 2sandpipe
- Love the first one.Chimp
- I agree that the first option is move cut/angle rather than align. How about something modular like this for the second:BaskerviIle
- These notes deliver.ideaist
- first one is made by the cut blob above the g. love it.hans_glib
- A is beautiful. Congrats.nbq
- But I agree, I would fix the a's basenbq
- I love how @Melanie has abandoned QBN as girl #2. We hardly knew ye!ideaist
- Thanks for the feedback!Melanie
- Memetically, the visual details in A instantly describe 'align' rather than imply cut, or whatever. Don't fret it. A, is lovely. Love it and give it.Nairn
Demon's Souls remake is incredible, I'm glad I did not play this on PS3.
- do you have to played any of the others to enjoy..? interested but would be my first dip into seriesdee-dubs
- I´ve heard its more approachable than the games that came after it (Dark souls series)Nutter
- @dee-dubs this is the one that started it all, you should play it, the recommended class for newcomers is royaltyernexbcn
- easy mode is magic, fun as hell. currently trying a melee build with my bonkstick.jaylarson
They say Limmy wants this removed from the internet
- I may have found a new desktopscarabin
- When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eyebezoar
- Is this really fucking Thom Yorke?NBQ00
How much did he earn for this?
£350, I'm guessing.Nairn
- It's a living.PhanLo
- It’s true, that’s thom yorkescarabin
- Is he jerking or sucking itdrgs
- yorks! when you forget to put a sticker on your mobile phone cameraapi
- Hayomook beat off material.utopian
- Fake Plastic DicksGuyFawkes
- haha, this has pretty much made my year. Had the pleasure of meeting Limmy at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.Ianbolton
- Sorry, I mean Thom Yorke LOLIanbolton
- It's so soft that it seems that he can suck it up with a straw...Bindegal
- This would be so much funnier if it was actually Thom YorkeNairn
So-called 'lockdown light' in Germany is being extended to at least the end of January (likely longer), with the only allowance made for Christmas/NY, where groups of max 10 people can gather in a home.
Daily cases barely dropped in the last month, more like simply levelled off.
Pfffft. This is going to be a brutal winter.
- same here, they are just changing the name from lockdown to another bollocks tier system. We are about to come out of a lockdown which wasn't one at all.fadein11
- Xmas is open as usual though, go kill your granny for some turkey and Only Fools and Horses.fadein11
- was reading about the third wave that started in Korea...looks like it's gonna take longer than 1 brutal winter.uan
- Korea again? God damn, this really is mental. And, in the meantime, nothing about life feels even remotely normal or chill anymore.Continuity
- It really is living in a constant heightened state of tension and anxiety about the future.Continuity
- Forget about the future and focus on the present till you get so bored that you find the seed of creativity...that's my method, works most of the time.uan
- Bummer of a winter but things could be worse. Stay healthy.nb
- You can experience snow in the South, it barely snows here in Frankfurt. I will bake Christmas cookies. My life has changed.SimonFFM
- We're in municipal confinement, and I'm not expecting changes until summer. Doing relatively well til now, bought an smartphone + installed Whatsapp to parentsOBBTKN
- Are going to be some rare xmas, meet the family all years til now, but better distance for this and be all ok for next yearOBBTKN
Just had a noxious exchange with some poor customer service rep at a domain company I've used for over 20 years but am about to no more. I registered my first domains with easily.co.uk in the late 90s and always used to recommend them, but something bad happened a few years back and their service and web interface became TERRIBLE.
I stuck with them for a few domains, simply because I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered to upgrade my main web hosting with another company to accomodate the domains.
Anyway, my main work domain expired 5 days ago, but I was only informed after the event. I've just tried to login to sort it, but can't through the terrible interface for.. well, reasons I can't begin to fathom. I even have a valid payment method on there, so why it didn't just auto-update, I can't tell. Checking again the email they sent, I need to phone them. Why, i don't know.
15 minutes on hold, and then a horrid conversation with someone who clearly won't recognise how terrible their service and interface is and - this is the really bad part, imo - she asks me to confirm the first 4 letters of my password! I'm like - you can see my password? She clearly doesn't see a problem with this "we do this all the time", and then it goes downhill from there. I apologise to her and suggest she try and find work with a better company, which was a bit shit of me, but whilst I could tell she might be a nice person underneath (sounded Canadian), she's clearly oblivious to how bad her company is and was being combative rather than apologetic.
Anyway, turns out my phoning her was a complete waste of time - apparenty I had to email some other department. Thanks. Why didn't you just say that in the email, rather than "you need to phone us"?
Just in case you think "oh, that's that miserable poisonous cunt nairn being all nairn again", look here: https://www.trustpilot.com/revie…
- Classic @Nairn!ideaist
- Well someone got on their high to criticize someone just doing their job.Hayoth
- Aye, like your old friends, the Nazis?
Shouldn't you be in your basement, getting fucked by your son?Nairn
- cliff notes buddypinkfloyd
- Just so you know, I DIDN'T post the following. I was going to.
"Something something, get back to fucking your dad".Nairn
- He didn’t call to criticize her. It was provoked. Hayoth is such a confused little boy.monospaced
Logo and corporate typeface for TreesPlease.
TreesPlease has developed a browser add-on that ensures that with every online purchase the affiliated webshop donates an amount for the planting of trees (2800 web shops already participate).
By the way, I made this typeface available on Creative Market.
- Great logo, font, mark and cause. This wins on every level.CyBrainX
- Can you post a link to the typeface on the Creative Market?CyBrainX
- Beautiful work.monospaced
- @CybrainX https://creativemark…stewart
- Cute! I like!MondoMorphic
- Very nice12xu
- Nice... I like the R, reminds me of PoplarBaskerviIle
- Imma tweak the leaf and sell it to a dispensary.
- Very nice font, Stewart. It's too nice not to have a lower case. I don't want to be yelling at trees all the time.CyBrainX
- Gonna buy to support the cause!ben_
- Looks like a logo from an Envato like platformi_was
- Thank you, you don't know why but I will take that as a compliment!stewart
- : )ideaist
- Yes but use zip250, it holds 2.5x as much. I store all my emails on these no problemonb
- Nostalgic as fuck, eh?ideaist
- these really were great at the time.fadein11
- and jazz drive for backupfadein11
- click click death..._niko
- these were the shiznit once a time ago.utopian
- Haha...my entire portfolio for grad school is on a pile of these...somewhereformed
- @fadein ‘bout pissed myself. I still have a jazz drive and 1/2 dozen cartridges in a box somewhere. The carts were super expensive! I think that optic drivesGreen_Pork
- and better tech came out the week after I bought (overpaid for) it.Green_Pork
- @green_pork haha, we always used jazz for work backups back in the day at my first agency.
They were a bit cumbersome.
Zips were a delight to use, so fast forfadein11
- the time. Spread those early mac worms like wildfire though :)fadein11
- Those disks would oftenly faili_was
- I use Jaz or Syquest.jagara
- Spent a small fortune on Galaxian and Phoenixmort_
- Spent a small fortune on Pac Man, Frogger and Defender.sandpipe
- Sigh. I miss these.Continuity
- Drop a quid into Samurai Shodown and be sorted for the entire afternoon.face_melter
- What is he putting in that slot?monospaced
- token. often you had to first buy tokens...which was weird really since they were both basically coinsdkoblesky
- Cinco duro
- it got me with double dragon and bubble bobble.api
- wasn't it always a gamble on what slot to put it in.fooler