For a better tomorrow.
- “It’s for a cop”fooler
- A C A BPhanLo
- double spit?Milan
- Put a shit load of cheese in that son of a bitch.Akagiyama
- Liter is French for gimme some fucking cola before I break vous fucking lip!nb
- Lovingly prepared with buggers and cum.helloeatbreathedrive
- some of the most fragile and soft motherfuckers imaginable. constantly whining about how no-one likes them or lying about being dissed in coffeeshops.face_melter
- 'That'll be $13.12 please, sir.'Continuity
great new series on right now directed by Sir Ridley Scott
- It’s really well executed but feels like the story is reaaaaally dragging. I hope they’re gonna ramp things up in the last 4 eps.Ramanisky2
- he only did first couple didn't he? haven't watched yet, trailer didn't excite me tbhfadein11
- He directed the first 2 his son directed 2 and the writer/creator of the show Alex Gabassi directed as wellRamanisky2
- Also I really dig the look and feel of the opening titles. Very nice. http://www.youtube.c…Ramanisky2
- I didn’t like this.cannonball1978
- I really enjoyed the first episodeMondoMorphic
I hate this blm "movement" so fucking much. And I'm black. Fuck that shit.
- What do you hate about it?nb
- there is no message to incite violence or damage, only to treat each other better within the community & come together striving for equal treatment as americansimbecile
- It's not very "woke" to downvote a black person expressing their opinion about a black-centric organization.MondoMorphic
- it'd be racist to base a vote on colorimbecile
- Not if u are an antiracistdeathboy
- f u babydick, I'm white and I support this BLM movement more than you!grafician
- Nobody needs to be disrespected in their own country like that, no human being needs to live in fear of getting shot based on their color of their skin fuck thagrafician
- all movements are hijacked by special interests. guess they're just louder these days with social media.inteliboy
- Gayfician GTFO with your bullshitbabydick
- babydick = https://awaypoint.fi…Milan
- Shit nig if you aint for it you aint black. You a racist!deathboy
I've been considering getting a small tattoo of my two kids' initials on my wrist - something small to remind me of them no matter where I am, but easily covered by my watch band if needed.
Their initials are H and E and our last name initial is G. Not looking for any suggestions really - I'd want to design it myself - but I thought of the idea of having them each draw their initial, get it traced and have that be what I get. There's something cool to me about it being both a reminder of them, and a reminder of them when they were little as they get older.
I don't have any tattoos at all. This would probably be something the size of a nickel or a quarter. I like the look of single stroke line art, maybe not as heavy as this, but something like that.
No script font or anything, just a solid line, maybe a continuous line that weaves their initials together.
Any of you with tattoos have anything like this? Seen any good examples?
- I've always liked the idea of a tiny, indiscernible, dot or something to achieve this. The only tattoo i'd consider - a 0.25mm diameter dot, to remind.Nairn
- Anything else, for me, would be too aesthetically inclined. I'm not a Norseman of yore.Nairn
- ha. one dot. you could probably do that yourself with a needle and some pen ink!mg33
- If I could work their initials into some kind of glyph, that would be great. I've always liked how glyphs look as tattoos as long as they're meaningful.mg33
- I like the idea of some abstract / geometric heart, but with the lines somehow forming their initials. Like this style more or less:mg33
- HG/EG but like AC/DCnb
- not bad. especially if I copied the acdc logo. LOL https://tonimarino.c…mg33
- Yeah those letters would be cool done line style. I have not tatts but have always fancied the Futura2000/U.N.K.L.E line drawn charac
- I'm finding some cool type ideas on Pinterest - https://i.pinimg.com…mg33
- so you're saying you keep forgetting them?ESKEMA
- Isn't Herman Cain dead of Covid?
But Uncle Herman is still tweeting...a conspiracy unfolds on Twitter again.utopian
- oh the irony. poor herman could have tweeted this himself if he just donned a mask.capn_ron
- Literal "orange man bad." He's being hauled away.FNP14
- Isn't Herman Cain dead of Covid?
- (without clicking link) Isn't that expressely forbidden by whatever space treaties everyone relevant has signed up to?Nairn
- Americans Are From Mars
Russians Are From Venusutopian
- If we're starting to claim planets already...oh boygrafician
- @utopian I think you've switched them, Mars is colder so Russian, Venus is hotter just like California now so US lolgrafician
- Sweet, let’s space fight about itscarabin
Don't fuck around with sticky traps or bait stations. it's just not worth it. Spring traps for the win. Little fuck got into all the baking supplies ~$30, avoided every sticky trap and bait station I put out. That was a waste of another ~$20. Then I put out one $1 spring trap with peanut butter last night and the problem is already solved.
old ways are the best ways.
- they seemed more into cornmeal / starch and different flours than any of the sugars.imbecile
- It’s kill or be killednb
- Did you bake it in a pie?i_monk
- What do you bake?futurefood
- me? cornbread. she usually makes pies, cookies, cakes, etc. for family get togethers though. most recently gingersnapsimbecile
- Peanut butter was the winner when we had mice a few years back. Now with the cat, there's no problems.PhanLo
- Nope, Electric traps:
less gore and broken cat paws.tbgoodwillie
- ^ agree, blinking red light = catch https://www.homedepo…whatthefunk
- if i had a cat, i doubt this would have been an issue.imbecile
- Those sticky traps also just torture. Critters break legs and die slow loud deaths crying outdeathboy
- Or starving to death. God awful way to go even for a rodentdeathboy
Just thought of one all by myself:
- What's it called when you can control peoples mind but you don't really care?
- You may be glad to know that garnered a "Jesus Christ" when I told it earlier.Nairn
- It needs tweaking, "communicate through mind" instead of mind control.
Still gets a chuckle though.palimpsest
- "when you can read people's mind, but you don't care what they think"drgs
- what do you call a lazy mind reader?
- A telapathist.Fax_Benson
- doesn't work.Fax_Benson
- @lnu bravo!Krassy
- Thank you all! I will work on it a bit :)lnu
20 years married with my wife, 28 years together! Guys, time flies, but... It's being a good trip.
Sua piztua dirau!
- did you guys buy joint plots yet?utopian
- more importantly, did you guys buy joints yet?imbecile
- did you guys plot joints yet?capn_ron
- lol these notes. Congrats!garbage
- Nice! Similar to me. 21 years married and 27 together.BusterBoy
- Nice, congrats!scarabin
- Congrats Buster!OBBTKN
- Any tips. One year in and frequent thoughts of she’s not right for me...shapesalad
- @shape, go blind, life is short... ah! and tons of confidence and PATIENCEOBBTKN
- how is the sex after all those years?milfhunter
- better than ever, if you're a real hunter, you should know ;)OBBTKN
- Milesker!! @Miesfan, ez det beste munduko meritue!OBBTKN
- Qué gusto da leer cosas así. Un abrazo enorme!!!Miesfan
- 20 years, that's a lot man ! santé !i_was
- Yeah boiii!!!ideaist
- Nice going, congrats.zarkonite
- haha great to hear :)milfhunter
I don’t even wanna pre-order it ‘cause i’m convinced they’re just pulling our legs with all this white bullshit. They’ve got to announce a black console and controllers closer to launch, right? ...right???
- yeah fuck whitey!moldero
- You like black @scarabin?ideaist
- scarabin never went backdrgs
- white is for the future, it's not the future yetmoldero
- I'm considering xbox series x just because of how ugly ps5 isdrgs
- PS5 looks like my Wi Fi router from 2006.DRIFTMONKEY
- i think the white looks greatMilan
- i thought sony just posted they will have special editions. i'm with the sexy white. and I expect to have cheeto stains on my controllerjaylarson
So long, take care.
- Who are you?grafician
- Happy trails, fuckface.face_melter
- What I wouldn't give to have a look at the user table in QBN's DB, to match up user names and IP addresses.Continuity
- I have a usertable where I match usernames and IQzaq
- lol, thanks for telling us now fuck off!dorf
- Wait wait don’t go!ben_
- Time to change the ol' nickname? How about you stay gone this time...zarkonite