For a better tomorrow.
Some stuff from circa 2002. I had this thing for naming everything with something Final Fantasy related.
- Dude, you're cubadust?! I don't know how I found your stuff back in the day, but somehow I did and it was definitely inspirational to me. Nice work.nocomply
- Oh that's your work? Sorry.
ITunes visualizer killed my excitement for this aestheticdocpoz
- Haha, no worries. This was before iTunes though. Winamp skins maybe.haga
- blue one is superdope™docpoz
- I actually remember seeing these back then :)yuekit
- These are ace.MrT
- MrT, yea, I still kind of like them. And pretty representative for what early 00-art is for me.haga
- I remember this being the coolest style ever back then. Still love it.kreydle
It's not work really, I was bored the last two weeks and I don't know what this is, is it an outro, end titles of a trailer, blah. Many more could have been added etc, and the render time was a biatch.
I didn't have any storyboards or directions on how to approach to this, but I'm obsessing on 80's book covers and esp. Stephen King novels.
I wanna build a portfolio specializing on SK book covers in motion. Too bad I don't have any xp on 3D, would have been very helpful in future projects.
Besides artofthetitle, I need inspiration and direction fellas, teach me the good old traditional ways to improve please. I need to get my thoughts in order lol.
- Some of the Videocopilot tutorials could be helpful for this style of work, he's good at helping with the details that add realism to a scene.PhanLo
- This looks great though.PhanLo
- thanks phanlo, appreciate it, need to come up with lots of stuff, building folio from scratch. need direction & prioritize ideas instead bunch of mish mash lolhelloeatbreathedrive
- these are too goodmonospaced
- And the suggested ages are 5-12 so our supreme leader's IQ should fit right in.GM278
- He is a narcissist. he is not stupid. people underestimate him. thats why he keeps winning, and curb stomps MSM every week.Dillinger
- I inherited that lego set from my brother. RIPjtb26
- stealing and deceiving should not be synonymous with success, unless those are your goals.imbecile
- @Dillinger, he's not only stupid, he's also ignorant, naive, deluded and almost as incredibly gullible as his supporters.monospaced
- He's not "winning" either.monospaced
- poor mono, still underestimating his enemy
you are in for a rough two years :))))) xanax anyoneDillinger
- At least I don’t support an idiotic, bigoted, right wing puppet like you.monospaced
- If anything, I’m underestimating how fucking stupid trumps supporters are, and THEY are overestimating his success. I’m not that stupid.monospaced
- And I agree Dillitard. Every fucking day he is president is worse than the next. Rough is right. Can’t wait for the shitgibbon to be gone so we can be smoothmonospaced
dig some digging, found these past works. surely a great time in design. I started to incorporate that style into photography.
- great design work!Krassy
- BTW, love me some Pan-Pot! I produced a show in San Diego a couple years back...at the end of a pier in the bay near the Coronado bridge. It was mega epic! :)Krassy
- xoxoxo peops.dibec
- could go in the street art thread too...
... this is dope btw :)PonyBoy
- Health and Safety officers will soon paint over it as it could encourage children to jump and skip into the wall.shapesalad
- Also, Harry Potter movies now banned.DRIFTMONKEY
- tells a lot that none of you wants to help that poor girl stuck into tha walll.sted
- Do it Little girl. Do it!pango
- could go in the street art thread too...
Talking about 180 degrees turn.
My direct supervisor came in to give me my annual review and basically told me I exceeded expectations among every manager on every project I have worked on, and they are happy to have me on the team. Based on my their inputs I should be seeing a raise very soon.
Jesus... I feel so bad for my previous post.
- I am happy and ashamed altogether. I had them wrong all this time :-/Maaku
- you should...
... now go party :)
- good thing you kept calm and ask QBN for advice before acting on any impulses.
QBN saving lives, some, here and there.BabySnakes
- lol, thanks ^^Maaku
- I know Baby, haha. I know enough not to quit without another offer, first. But I'm not anymore :)Maaku
- QBN FTW! Maaku FTW! congrats :)Krassy
- lol I love these two posts :D Maaku man i was like why the fuck do you care about coders? and now here we go :)sted
- Leverage this to talk to them about the problems in the post above.i_monk
- Shame, shamedocpoz
This guy needs a punch in the face in the worst way:
- He is such a dick but he's right... Steak is delicious and I was a vegetarian for 10+ years.fooler
- He's a total dick most of the time, on top of being a clueless fuckwad and absolute retard on TV as a career, but he's right in this case.monospaced
- what an ass.futurefood
- toxic masculinity anyone?MrT
- what's his case? he didn't make any point. he was just trying to mock her.pango
- Anyone that sides with this guy gets punches.docpoz
- Fox News, ergo he's a ten gallon twat.MrT
- she is being so patientsarahfailin
Just overheard the manager of a Dev team say he didn't care how the UI looked like.
It's glad to see how they value my skills and craft in this company. Time to search for a new job, I'm done.
- I'm glad*Maaku
- you're not done; THEY're done! ;-)Krassy
- it could be just frustration on his part. Could be just having a bad day. Could be just pissed that his developer couldn't figure something out...exador1
- I've been there, and before you get pissed and quit, take the time to chat with that manager. let him know what you're feeling/thinking.exador1
- you never really know... he could just have been in a pissy mood or something...exador1
- let him know YOU care..the company cares, the customers care, and the rest of the management cares... ask how you can help. ask how you can make his life easierexador1
- you could turn a potential adversary into a potential ally, with the right phrasing, and the right approach.exador1
- the UX is JUST as important as the code the runs the whole app. YOU know why...explain it to him, and offer to help him out...exador1
- Do you have any context as to why he doesn't 'care'? Perhaps your UI won't work / doesn't expand well or maybe he's dealing w/some technical backend shit...PonyBoy
- ... that hasn't a thing to do w/your UI and therefore he could give 2 fucks about it (at the moment). 'Overhearing' is far different than being a part of...PonyBoy
- ... the actual conversation. I want CONTEXT, DAMNIT!!! :)
BTW... Don't be a quitter (or a whiner)... its' unbecoming. <3PonyBoy
- I thought it was a good thing, creative freedomdrgs
- freedom, my thought also. put some set faces in the next releaseuan
- I've talked to 3 managers severals time about my role and eagerness to help. But I have also heard bad things about management that now make sense.Maaku
- It seems the next 2 persons under the CTO have a monopoly on how things are done.Maaku
- Managers are the only ones that get bonuses at the end of the year based on performance. It only makes sense to say yes to everything business asks for.Maaku
- On the other side, Business doesn't care how things are done as long as you make it happen.Maaku
- You need to take risks to lay the ground for bonuses.sted
- change all the ui to look like windows 95. fugly.shapesalad
- ^ stay late one night to implement the update to all the dev/source/deployed files. then leave your resignation letter on managers desk.shapesalad
- ^ hahahaMaaku
- the guy from Allstate MayhemMaaku
- 1 roid treatment and your face will be right back to punchable. Now get back on your rickshaw... the restaurant is only a 1/2 mile from here and I'm starving.PonyBoy
- Mickey Rourke was great in The Wrestler!Krassy
- Alex Jones after a couple of months of being a broke ass cunt.see_thru
- ....or Lance Armstrong after several years of being a broke ass cheating cunt.see_thru
- Jordan Peterson on a dateBonSeff
- Jordan Peterson soon hopefully...see_thru
- Wait! Tom Waits?chukkaphob
- Bruce willisLMFAO
- The guy still has many followers on instagram. Isn't he ashamed after his doping scandal? He should be hiding in his infamy.NBQ00
- ^ think they found him theremugwart
- @NBQ00 he feels that he didn't do no wrong; everyone else effed up by not doping like him!chukkaphob
- Neil PeartBustySaintClaire