For a better tomorrow.
Day 1 of the live event hosted by the agency I work for was.. good. We nailed almost everything. Just a couple of no-big-deal PPT slides that were not supposed to be in Calibri, and one HUGE fail: a 3D audio created for a specific momentum that was streamed in plain Mono. The moderator forgot to switch to Stereo before hand. Oh, and BTW, ZOOM backgrounds: some of the shittiest, overvalued, useless, dog-cheap things I've ever seen. They glitch no matter if the streamer is bald, has an afro, is a peacock, is a polygon. It simply sucks.
- FFS why Powerpoint? Keynote is light years ahead of PPT.utopian
- These guys like to handle, edit (destroy), and also often need to submit their slides to regulatory / compliance.maquito
- BTW, these specific industry uses Windows 99% of the times. Cold dead PPT foreva.maquito
- QAnon hates him.utopian
- Let's not bring logic into this.dbloc
- Elf: 2021 Reduxfadein11
- Present me talks to past me: "We need videos like this because people in the future believe snow is fake."aslip
- SHUT UP GARY! ITS STYROFOAM!!! GOVERNEMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL USBennn
- I didn't believe it was plastic snow but still found the explanation unsatisfying LOLHayzilla
- Love this guy’s work. I’m really surprised he’s not more popular on IG and all.dyspl
- cool stuff.utopian
- his work for Spiderman is ...
- Yeah, this dude and his work are fantastic; love the ammo section: https://baotnguyen.c….ideaist
- His use of color throughout his folio is really interesting. I really like his use of desaturated and flat colors.utopian
- My friend has a condition called Deuteranomaly. He uses his color deficiency as a strength within his limited color range to create great work.utopian
- Interesting stuff.garbage
One year being cautious, on lockdown, on a bubble, practising social distance... And now, I'm going to be tested to be 2 days, taking care of my father after surgery, in a hospital with a floor full of covid patients!!
- The stress alone...I'm sorry dude. Best wishes to you and your pop.utopian
- Speedy recovery for your dad and covid dodging for you !spl33nidoru
- Being asthmatic gives an extra addition to the expression "Fantastic". Merde!OBBTKN
- Take careSimonFFM
- Best wishes dude! Hope it all goes wellKrassy
- Was it a major surgery? How soon will you guys be able to leave?garbage
- @garbage, knee prosthesis, and for 3 days... It's supossed he's going back to home by friday next week. He's going to do a fast recovery, strong as a rock!OBBTKN
- Hope we can ride again together by end of the yearOBBTKN
- Yes but to be fair, Neil isn't very good-lookingnb
- she even did all 50 extra ones herselfKrassy
- Yes but to be fair, she is studying Astrology.utopian
- yeah can't fap to Neil armstrong_niko
- ahahaha :Dsted
- Kubrick faked her bathroom visit?fadein11
- Neil Nailed it!api
- Come on be real, if Neil had an iPhone and an Instagram up there he would’ve taken morenb
- if legit, could be a game changer.utopian
- A second explanation is that it is a U.S. disinformation operation to entice our adversaries into spending billions of dollars on dead-end research.sarahfailin
- yes. truly scary cool. i hope it's real and not a national enquirer-type con jobStoicLevels
- So basically G.I.JOE technologyprophetone
- mysterious aerospace engineer, only one photograph of him is know to exist:
- Damn multiple leg fractures, hope he’s ok, he’s had such a strange journey in life, highest highs and lowest lows_niko
- Dug a bit into TIGER on HBO; pretty powerful being a father now and seeing the grip his father had on him. Hopefully he's okay / shit happens, though.ideaist
- Dude can't catch a break. And why doesn't he have a driver?aliastime
- High Speed and alcohol generally don't mix well together.utopian
- @u where did you hear alcohol was involved? He crashed at 7am on the way to a video shoot.aliastime
- His statement is undeniable, though.maquito
- Shia LaBeouf & Michael JacksonBluejam
- the van without brakes guy and the other Hollywood legend that was abused as a childoey_oey
- alternate reality Napoleon & PedroFax_Benson
- ^ yesoey_oey
- vote for giorgiotank02
- lol "the van without brakes guy"garbage
- Edward Norton and Harry StylesSteveJobs
- Jerry Seinfeld and Jason AlexanderStoicLevels
- Adam Sandler and Frodo.calculator
- Lol vanGuyFawkes
- Ouch my back, but looks niiiice!OBBTKN
- Is that a render?jagara
- Some other wild builds on that site
- get'em while you can boys, I'd imagine with automakers going full electric by 2030ish the value of these grandfathered-in gas cars powered will skyrocket._niko
- Please, Hammer, don't hurt them.nb
- There must be a list somewhere of now-debunked 'truths', but that doesn't change that evidence/experimenta... at the time supported them.i_monk
- The only thing debunking science is science itself.palimpsest
- yup palimpmonospaced
- Mic drop...NonEntity
I turned 50 this weekend. Officially, i'm delaying a monumental party for 12months due to The Covid. (BTW, you're all invited).
However, all was not lost, my wife and kids delivered birthday excellence despite the lockdown. Favourite breakfast, in bed...a treasure hunt... international birthday video calls...cider...cider...cider... (The finest burgers on earth)...and a cinema evening with all the snackage. A great day.
Oh and some goddamn genius bought me Lego. So, whilst i suppose i am actually old, i don't feel it. Never have.
Young at heart is where it's at.
- after the third 'cider, it should say OPM, but it magically disappeared http://originalpatty…Morning_star
- Happy birthday :)
Original patty men - nice!fadein11
- Congrats! Great perspective you've got there. I hope my 50th turns out at nicenocomply
- HBD...happy to hear that you had a great weekend!utopian
- Happy Birthday!stoplying
- Which ciders?
Happy birthday, old man!
(I hope i'm bought Lego when I'm 50)Nairn
- Happy Birthday!Krassy
- Happy birthday, that is the spirit!!
- cheers! :)sea_sea
- Happy birthdaydrgs
- +1, sounds good.Fax_Benson
- half a century. how is that even possible:)
- hbd man!renderedred
- Happy Birthday! Sounds like a perfect a day as anyone could hope for.PhanLo
- sound's great, Happy Birthday! which lego?api
- Thank you allso much. @OBBTKN Not Basques, this: https://sxolliecider…
@api, this https://www.lego.com…Morning_star
- Belated congrats, sounds like a great day. And thanks for the invitation. :)Longcopylover
- Happy 50!!Akagiyama
- @m_star! wow, nice car! my 4y old just got this https://www.lego.com… it can shoot from the hood!api
Just did a wee client cut-out on an offcut of 3mm MDF I had lying around.
Took it out of the machine and only then noticed that it had "QBN SUCKS BALLS" laser-scribed on the reverse. D'oh!
(It was from a single stroke 'handwriting' generator that I, or someone, posted on here a while back)
- I still hate it when my wife does that.Longcopylover
- I do that to my kids LOL.
"Arggh mushrooms! Stay here."Hayzilla
- I remember from my childhoodSimonFFM
- Samesies @Longcopylover; I fear very little in this world, BUT for some reason this is terrifying.
Perhaps memories of youth...ideaist