For a better tomorrow.
- Too sooooooon!Continuity
- Hahahaha fuck, I can't stop laughing. :DContinuity
- That's every other house in the neighborhoodsection_014
- That cat hair will block your drains in no time!dee-dubs
- Isn't that a rabbit?SimonFFM
- It's hare in the sink.
- ^ oh its a hare.. not a cat.. fuck me.. "signs your getting old".. need better glassesdee-dubs
- Continuity really has some plumbing issues!utopian
- Sent with love, I'm glad you found a fix.garbage
Please can Elon buy QBN and give us an edit button.
Make it time limited to 1minute after a post is submitted - to correct typos.
- Wait until Elon finds out that there is only 23 active users with 127 usernames per user, and 6,789 users that have been canceled in 2022 alone.utopian
- QBN = the last online free speech frontierKrassy
- lol@Krassy until it gets a mute button right? :Dsted
- just lean into the natural chaos and imperfection of the universe. there's not a soul alive who cares about your typosscarabin
- but the content on this biatch is pricelessArchitectofFate
- Elon would bring back Bobo, Jazx and all your favorite assholes of all time.CyBrainX
This makes me hate my life.Continuity
- Big calc hates this hack.palimpsest
- what is 13% of 37? oh, 37% of 13. thanks, that makes it easier.imbecile
- It do. But I wanna know how y'all's calculating percentages to not notice that a*b is the same as b*a.palimpsest
- I just Google it, like any sensible 21st century person. :PContinuity
- Like you googled unclogging your pipes.
- LOL @ commentsfuturefood
- LOL@imbecile. The hack is to 2x the numbers, 26% of 74, then subtract 1 from 26 add to 74, 25% of 75 = 75% of 25 = 18.75 + shift the 1 back, divide by 2 = 8.925shapesalad
- sounds like shapesalad is trying to turn mm into inches...ArchitectofFate
Not exactly the brightest looking bulb on the tree.
- He looks like a caveman.
One born with birth defects, and the rest of the tribe rejected him.Continuity
- Is that a Nazi Salute?NBQ00
- They're making a new Hunger Games?palimpsest
- there's a direct correlation between hair density and... well, being dense. Don't believe me - look at all the geniuses, they're all BALD! Fact-o-ramashapesalad
- Hobbit reboot looks shitfadein11
- einstein u bald geniusneverscared
- He looks like a caveman.
- I was surprised that drgs didn't do it.utopian
- lol are you sure that's not actually Bobo taking advantage of that usernamegrafician
- I nearly did.Continuity
- babydick is fun, no?NBQ00
- I'm from another universe where I love raw onions in a burgerbabydick_
- That's the spirit!Continuity
- Yeah I don’t think it’s bobo. Doesn’t talk like bobo.monospaced
- I just saw that this is streaming somewherelemmy_k
- Some friends and I had to watch some softcore porn just to cleanse our palette after watching this. The scene was the cat vs. rats.bezoar
- Cannibal holocaust was worse for me somehowscarabin
- ^ I couldn’t get past the first killing of animals in that scarabin. Made me sick.Ramanisky2
- The mud rape is still pretty much seared into my brain even after all these yearsscarabin
Build back bollocks
- that's grimtank02
- Level Up!shapesalad
- soaring cost of sub-editors too ... "chilling going to school in unwashed clothes" ?MrT
- Unless there are names, dates and places this is just outrage click bait.Morning_star
- Didn’t you photograph a food bank in Glasgow a couple of years back? Surely you’ll have heard stories like that there?PhanLo
- @phanlo. I did, the people wonderful and there were some heartbreaking stories. However, that < is just an imagined headline that is plausible enough to...Morning_star
- ...warrant outrage. Names, dates and places or it didn’t happen.Morning_star
- The headline is exaggerated - when are they not? - but a person and place are quoted. The food bank story is sad enough, regardless of any food poisioning.MrT
- In the lockdown, a guy I know who runs a food bank had said people who were coming to him had eaten cat food they were so hungry.PhanLo
- So the idea that turning a fridge off to save energy isn’t a stretch really for people who have to use power cards. A cruel and expensive way to get powerPhanLo
- That's fucked. I get Morning's doubt over the headline etc but the broader picture is awful. There should be outrage.MrT
A team of Chinese scientists has discovered a giant new sinkhole with a forest at its bottom.
The sinkhole is 630 feet (192 meters) deep, according to the Xinhua news agency, deep enough to just swallow St. Louis' Gateway Arch. A team of speleologists and spelunkers rappelled into the sinkhole on Friday (May 6), discovering that there are three cave entrances in the chasm, as well as ancient trees 131 feet (40 m) tall, stretching their branches toward the sunlight that filters through the sinkhole entrance.
- they make it sound like strange new world with ancient trees growing out of this dark forest when in reality it's just whated=ver was at the top before it got_niko
- ...sucked into this hole and settled at the bottom._niko
- but I'm to speleology what George Costanze is to marine biology._niko
- Hollow earthHayoth
- but... caves?Ianbolton
- now to be flooded with instagram touristsinteliboy
Musk says he’ll be voting for GOP, says Twitter has ‘very far-left bias’
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said in a podcast episode on Monday that he would be voting for Republicans in the upcoming November midterm elections after “overwhelmingly” voting for Democrats in the past.
must be the midlife paranoia he that has catched on to him...
- Is that pic after photoshopping?Chimp
- of course. nuffin gets into magazines without it dummy..neverscared
- Kardashian without make-up and PS?utopian
- lol that's the equivalent of this being on the cover of Men's health magazine: https://i.pinimg.com…_niko
- Peterson always picks weird things to be triggered by. Personally, I think she's stunning really, but I think her body is unhealthy and unattractive._niko
- Face? Yes
Body? Fuck nobabydick_
- I don't get the shit that sends him full snowflake. It's almost like people shouldn't pay attention to a mentally unstable pseudointellectual.garbage
- At least he's hot: https://christiansfo…garbage
- the swimsuit is a bit ugly. the cut could be much better. the girl looks good. that semi submissive pose is questionable.The JPeterson tweet looks fake.uan
- She's cuddly. But yeah, if she was my gf, I'd not be able to stand the lack of exercise and healthy eating. Shame as she could be super hot.shapesalad
- anyway, twitter.... free speech platform, for grey haired men to tell young women they ain't beautiful. What a time to be alive.shapesalad
- I wonder if they'll put shit like this in a museum for people to look at in 1000 years time?shapesalad
- It's because she doesn't look like his daughter.PhanLo
- pandering to his increasingly far right bro'sinteliboy
- y'all are stupid.. granted she isn't a size 6 but larger ladies have all the funautoflavour
- @uan Nah, there were countless streams he did on benders where he went full ghoul mode while on some impotent rage fit.garbage
- I think he or his family deleted most of them, but there out there. Can't be arsed to find them though. He's a boring moron.garbage
- doesn't sound like something a sound person would write. good if they deleted it and good for him if he has this kind of support around.uan
- These tweets are marketing.slappy
- Well, now it seems that our boy Jordan can dish it out, but can't take it:
- lol most people buy inflatable furniture or 300 packs of Skittles when they're fucked and bombed online, Lobster Man whines about SI covers being like 1984.face_melter
- i cant read the freaking headline..milfhunter
- @uan he's not sound even when he's sober. Alt-right types just desperately need a navel-gazer with "Dr." by his name. He's a hate machine that..garbage
- ..as Continuity pointed out, can't handle the shit he slings. He grabs some headlines, and his fanboys feel some fake, vicarious persecution.garbage
- I've been saying for years that he's on the Alex Jones level of crisis artist. He's not interested in actual science; he's interested in views and headlines.garbage
- And if anybody wants to go with "But he's really well educated and you think you're smarter than him?"garbage
- "I suspect that medicine kills more people than it saves." That's some big brain shit /s..garbage
- He's a hate machine? He's spent his life trying to understand the darkest of human atrocities. Do you think it's coincidence he has these meltdowns?Ianbolton
- Do you think Alex Jones would write a book about how to improve your life? Calling him alt-right seems to be missing the point of what he's saying completelyIanbolton
- *Add to feed.palimpsest
- It's funny how many get upset with someone pointing out the obvious, then they call him 'alt right' as they can't critique what he says.Chimp
- you get more useful and pertinent life advice from fortune cookies and those gags on lollipop sticks. 'clean your room' isn't fucking rocket science.face_melter
- Obesity is something to respect, but not something to encourage. I guess that's what he's saying in a very Jordan Peterson-like way.jagara
- yet people think i he's some kind of blazing intellect and maverick thinker. he's a pub bore who moans about women wearing makeup and is afraid of trans people.face_melter
- She's fat right?robthelad
- She is who she is, if she's ok with it, then ok.. I'd not risk dating her and doing the cowgirl position for fear of crush my hips and snapping my cock.shapesalad
- just saying, i know it's rude, but it's a risk and a reality.shapesalad
- Osteoporosis has entered the chat.palimpsest
- @face_melter he's not afraid of trans people, he just refuses to be forced to speak a certain way, by law.jagara
- @face_melter and I don't know about blazing intellect, but he is a clinical psychologist with multiple books under his belt, not simply random guy at the pub.jagara
- Her name is Yumi...babydick_
- I'd do her, no question about itdrgs
- did he actually violate any laws saying that?pango
- Silly cover, but man does JP get worked up over nothingGnash
- Violate laws? Lol, you can’t be seriousGnash
- what's he complaining about authoritarian then?pango
- im serious about wtf is he complaining.pango
- Sounds like the self-recriminating aftermath of a guilty wank.Nairn
- ROFL @palimpsest "Osteoporosis has entered the chat."mort_
- Post nut claritydrgs
- Wow this is a hot topic for QBNersnb
- CO2 emissions are kool.. but overweight people ...now thats much worse than any deadly global climate desaster will ever be...neverscared
- He makes leaps and bounds where there are none. It’s a private magazine it’s not a health Canada publication on what we should look like_niko
- Oooh, what about the environment, you fucking whataboutism cuck fuck faggot ass bitchbabydick_
- I say let him say what he wants to say, but it's a shame that so many people mistake him for anything more than an attention whore.garbage
- Just the same, it's fair to mock him for being a weeping pile of addiction that gets triggered by absolute non-issues. #massivepussygarbage
- touchy touchy.. heheheneverscared
- I dig chicks that look like this. If I was single: would hit it, repeatedly, all day, every day.mathinc
- very classy calling women chicks... what is this? the idiot hour.neverscared
- um. she's beautiful. period.
i don't know about all of you. but I'm 50. I do my best to stay fit and active, go to the gym regularly etc. And unless you haveexador1
- a body like an adonis, the phrase 'people in glass houses' seems to apply here.exador1
- i'd say (off hand) that the overwhelming majority of people that have shit to say about this lady, DO NOT in fact have an 'adonis' like body.exador1
- lol at 60 notes, about right for this place. emotionally stunted misery clowns who are afraid of the modern world - no wonder Peterson gets so much traction.face_melter
- 60? I see 59, something got blipped.garbage
- But also JP is such a low-hanging fruit, of course people are going to swing. He's in that Alex Jones / Joe Rogan tier of loud morons with frenetic bases.garbage
- Somebody's not reading the sidenotes.palimpsest
- Peterson seems like the type of bitch that wouldn't fuck a woman on her period.palimpsest
- Yumi in my tumibabydick_
I'm at a complete loss.
Having disconnected the sink hose from the wall, I went in to the actual pipe behind the wall with the plumber's snake.
Managed to get it in about 2 metres, before hitting what I can only assume was a bend in the pipe the snake simply couldn't overcome.
So I wiggled the thing around, scraping as much as I could in the 2 metres afforded to me along the length of the pipe. Some gunk came out, but nothing appreciable, and I really didn't have to make too much of an effort to get it in there in the first place.
Thinking I'd inspect the results of my initial efforts, I reconnected the hose to the wall, and poured in some boiling water from the kettle.
I managed to pour in about 700 ml, before it started backing up into the sink.
So what the fuck. 700 ml over the length of two metres, and the thing's backed up again? Something doesn't make sense.
I think it's time for the professionals.
I wonder if anyone else in my building is having plumbing problems, actually.
- i have only replaced taps, shower heads etc so I don't have much of a clue, but could that be air pressure from blockage further down? sounds weird.BuddhaHat
- The clog’s obviously not in your trap and it’s further than your snake can goGnash
- Paying for a plumber to fix a p-trap clog is stupid, once that is ruled out it’s not hard to find the cause in a house, but an apartment building it’s toughGnash
- Your insurance doesn't cover unclogging?OBBTKN
- Haven't got insurance :\Continuity
- Interestingly enough, Gnash, a couple of weeks ago, work was being done for a week on the whole building's plumbing. I wonder if they fucked something upContinuity
- ^ could beGnash
- I'd ask around your neighbours, including whoever lives beneath and above you.Nairn