For a better tomorrow.
- It's awesome, like those bits in Top Secret with the oversized 'phone and Peter Cushing's massive eye.face_melter
- that looks really interesting... just seen you can get it on Switch.. may have to get itdee-dubs
- excellent, it's been on epic game store for a year now but been waiting for it to come on steamkingsteven
- How to play on Mac?nb
- Never mind I googled itnb
- As a mac user, is it better to use Steam or Epic. I don't game reallynb
- steam is more reliable/ better for multiplayer and epic gets a bad rep because they use exclusive 1 year contracts...kingsteven
- but epic gives away free games every month... best to go for steam when the game is on both platforms but i think most folks will have both installed.kingsteven
- and both kick the ass of the blizzard/ activation store :|kingsteven
- i hate shit like this in games, loljaylarson
People who've contacted me by email for work-related reasons over the years, and have my address in their contacts, which they then add to whatever Thing it is they're trying to promote, years later - Crowdfundings, Product announcements, Marketing faffery.
Like, c'mon - *I* don't use my account for signing up to shit, what the fuck makes you think it's ok for you to?
- I've had three this past few weeks and one is an incredibly lame idea that I've had to bite my tongue and not shit on. Instead, a sad P/A 'unsubscribe'.Nairn
- Thing is - two of them weren't even from people I ended up working with, just enquiries that went nowhere.
- So true, seems a casa loopholeben_
Wow! Awesome episode.
- Wow, perfect episode! Hi Grogu!grafician
- happy its not a clonetank02
- ^yes! finally some back story for the kid...or the "old man" as he must be 100 alreadygrafician
- STFU cunts, I haven't watch it yet.Continuity
- casting Rosario Dawson as Ashoka was pure genius, she's perfect in that role!grafician
- stfu at least for an other 8 hours, i can't watch this while workingsted
- Very pleased. Rosario is great. That smirk!misterhow
Ordered a Mac Mini for my wife who is NOW EMPLOYED!!!
Baseline 8GB of ram and 512GB drive; hoping to have an external to compensate.
ALSO ordered a subwoofer to complete my PSB "studio"/reference speaker setup.
I'm running out of anxieties.
Things are looking up.
- Reviews on these new machines are bananas.ideaist
- I was thinking of getting one myself to try out the new Mac silicondkoblesky
- You only live once @dkoblesky. I'm going to double it as a PLEX media server and "get fucked up and sing/play" audio studio.
- When you get that. it comes with the OS, right?dkoblesky
- Yeah man; OS's for Mac OS have been free for years now. Mac OS Big Sur buddy!!! Icons aside it's fast and tight.ideaist
- I really like thissted
- Oh wow... That's neatdee-dubs
- Nice rendering. Vray?monospaced
- ^ they used Corona.face_melter
- Clong clong clong... bump!! The sound falling down the stairsOBBTKN
- slip 'n slidestewart
- It would be so cool to have stairs like this but for the building codes that forbid it pretty much anywhere.monospaced
- Nice krassyAQUTE
New Asian market by me. I make lots of Ramen now.
- lookin good! i can recommend making yourself a laksa soup. Easy to to make and super tastymilfhunter
- is dat bacon?Bennn
- Laksa is amazing.garbage
- Yes bacon! LolHijoDMaite
- Bacon is a great cheat, actually, when you don't have the time or inclination to make chashu, nibuta, or yakibuta.Continuity
- Seems safeinstrmntl
- That street rocks.Chimp
- its normalBennn
- this happens to me every time I make yorkshire pudding.fadein11
- This is what Alice in Wonderland syndrome feels like. I had that syndrome as a kid. Pretty sure no one know whats that in here :)Bennn
- Actually, that syndrome affects a lot of growing children.Nairn
- Huh, wiki says otherwise. Strange, I know three people who had it when I was younger and had something like it on occasion myself.Nairn
- Been there!ben_
Is Bennnsplaining a result of this? A need to confirm that the image in your brain fits with the outside world?palimpsest
- I had it and it scares the shit out of me, always happening when going to bed. I frozed in place everytime it happend.Bennn
- When i was looking at my hand, for example, it was growing as big as the house (feels like)Bennn
- My room felt like it was a tiny box and i was a giant stuck in it.Bennn
- it stopped getting older. I think i had that around 7-10 years old, cant remember exactlyBennn
- Like Gondry's Everlong video, that's how he got the idea.palimpsest
- For me it was fairly minor - a temporary wooziness wherein I'd look down a partially-extended arm and my hand would seem to be metres away. Anyway, cool rock!Nairn
- exactly. And the furniture in my room was also growing huge. It was really scary and weird.Bennn
- Cool to see some of you knows about that AIWS! Everyone I ever told about it didn't knew what it was.Bennn
God, did I ever adore this when I got it for Christmas in '80.
- oh yeaaah..!spl33nidoru
- I had this set! I forgot all about it til I saw the craters.lemmy_k
- I had this too!Chimp
- Always wanted that one. Never had craters :(microkorg
- Still got this set in a 30 gallon drum full of Legos at my moms house somewhereGuyFawkes
- I had this set too!instrmntl
- Oh man! I had this. Glad to see this thread is still thriving.YearzOne
- ❤ ❤ ❤helloeatbreathedrive
- Still got this one tooemphor
- There was something about those base plates with craters that I really loved.lnu
- I won 2nd place in the Lego magazine ‘84 Olympic torch building contest. First loser!ben_
- Four nice Jewish folks?_niko
- The Golden GirlsRamanisky2
- l - r: Rudy Giuliani (dressed in drag),
Nancy Reagan, Ben Shapiro
& William BarrBluejam
- thats a cokey collection of peoplewoowahesque
- Farah Fawcett, David Bowie, Peter Sellers & Matt Damonrzu-rzu
- Michelle Pfeiffer, David Lee Roth, Mr Bean & the guy from Weezermaquito
- 80s hair, in retrospect....is ridiculous. for men and womendkoblesky
- @Bluejam nailed it! lolKrassy
i made that schweinshaxe bindegal posted a couple of weeks back. bloody awesome, tho i stuffed my face and now feel quite ill.
meat sweats, fat sweats, you name it.
- It's one of my go-tos in Bavarian restaurants and pubs. Sauce is best made with a dark beer, though.Continuity
- i used this beauty: https://res.cloudina…hans_glib
- Belgian beer in a Bavarian dish? This makes me sad.Continuity
- If you can find it, go with this:
- it was all i had :(
*hangs head in shamehans_glib
- Sounds nice, it taste soo damn great!Bindegal
I made Dan Dan Noodles for dinner. They were yummy.
- Christ, that's twice in a week. I think I'm addicted to this stuff.Continuity
- gah, that looks good. My addiction: bibimbap.zarkonite
- the wooden tabletop, the bowl, and the chopsticks look very coolKrassy
- Must try this. I’ve been making yakisoba which is junk food really.HijoDMaite
- @Krassy Very nice but it's not real woodi_was
Came up with an idea for a gadget that'd help out in every home. Did some googling and searching for something similar but it does not exist!
Have I got it in me to develop it into a product and start a kickstarter?
- see you in shark tankpinkfloyd
- Do itGuyFawkes
- Look for something similar also on amazon and alibaba directly, google not reliable for this kind of searches for a while...grafician
- how much do you need? I'll write a checkdkoblesky
- If it doesn’t exist ask yourself seriously again if it would really be useful.monospaced
- no. ask others that they would use it, but in a form what doesn't exposes the whole idea. maybe discuss just the problem what its solving, and u will seested
- I think I know: https://www.youtube.…Ianbolton
- Sorry, wrong link: https://youtu.be/Zrz…Ianbolton
- Be wary about crowd-funding, all that does is give peeps in China your idea and a way to gauge its potential, so they can rip you off before you start running.Nairn
- someone on here does the forks with a cutting edge? prob a good person to talk to.kingsteven
@microkorg - is it the sort of thing you could 'bootstrap' and start off with a few DIY units, as sellable beta versions?Nairn