For a better tomorrow.
File under: Cool.
- so smooth..neverscared
- There’s nothing more douchie and wasteful than some fucknut on a speedboat on a quiet lake making noise and giant wakes wasting hundreds of_niko
- ...dollars in fuel a day and polluting the waterways.
This electric hydrofoil is brilliant_niko
- L O LPhanLo
- if you count on luck for enemies your stance in the battle is not well designed......neverscared
- wasn´t a lucky day for him when he lost that battle in court to buy twitter...neverscared
- highlyl likely points to the post above.. and the legal battle with grimes.. and he woke mind virus... lolneverscared
- we already know he was pussying out of the fight with zuck.... look at the fatso he could only throw a punch so slow .. zuck would have had him damagedneverscared
- before he even moves is arm..neverscared
- This is like a guy posting a Peaky Blinders memesPhanLo
- I miss the old Elon. Pre "pedo guy Thailand" era.NBQ00
- Seriously how old is this guy, mentally?Wordsworth
- and he thinks woke is stoopid.... heheheneverscared
- no choice ... destiny is calling for war..neverscared
- those reports of him hiding in his office because everyone hates him were hilarious. he had the chance to do something amazing but totally fluffed it.face_melter
- This is dork level 1000 did he roll a 12 sided dice before proclaiming this?_niko
- "I fight like no other... like a fucking tiger"
- Some real mall-ninja shit.bulletfactory
- Musk = fagcrazyprick
- napoleon of the anti-wokeneverscared
- And remember kids, buying cheap t-shirts is the most direct way of supporting slave labor in China!rzu-rzu
- ^better than supporting them by following them on spotify thoughsarahfailin
- both ways seem wrong to merzu-rzu
- cheap? having no idea where the money for merch goes, or who makes the shirts. merch pays for hotels, food, and petrol for bands while they tour.face_melter
- sure I'd buy a t-shirt after a gig, but the artists who support Spotify (not the other way around), shouldn't be surprised they need to beg :)rzu-rzu
I wet the bed then when staying at a strangers house. I was in my 30s, it pretty much had the same effect.
- It was a foldout foam bed. I'm no savage. She deserved it.palimpsest
- Foam bed? You know that pee went deep and forever changed that mattress.Nairn
- Palimpsest lives forever.palimpsest
- Palimpsest is for the mattress, the mattress is not for palimpsest.palimpsest
- your neglecting to mention you did it intentionally with people watchingautoflavour
When the cold wet hit me I was woker than a purple haired non binary person. Never saw it coming.palimpsest
- ahhh waiting up at strangers house. those were the days.pango
- lol. I once woke up in the basement of this shit house that was on a cliff. It was a legit "where the fuck am I?" moment. Opened the back door..garbage
- ..shadiest fucking fireladder switchback stairset that was rotting off the house. It let to kudzu.garbage
- But I had no idea where I was or whose place this was. I took the kudzu route over whatever was still happening upstairs.garbage
- *led to kudzu. It was seriously unsafe.garbage
- Not sure why anyone would want to experience that.PhanLo
- Yeah, count me out.Continuity
- their stuff actually sounds pretty good.elahon
- Ass Juiceutopian
- Their branding is all over the place. The Sichuan is a minimal Batman. The Alabama White is.. a metal viking?garbage
- Been to a few taster sessions at their place here in Leeds. I like how ridiculou their branding is. Some great illustrations and some great tasting hot saucesIanbolton
- could it be smaller, sure. would it fit neatly between other elektron devices.. no.
also its built like a tankautoflavour
- also, realistically it would likely have black faders, not red.. just didn't have enough black chroma caps aroundautoflavour
- There must be a Faderfox controller that covers everything you have there. Was it more of a learning project?mort_
- The red faders are cool - they give it personality and it looks like it belongs there with the Elektrons.mort_
- Looks awesome! congrats on the project!microkorg
- mort, there are any number of midi controllers, fader fox or otherwise.. none are ones I built for myselfautoflavour
- Will they ever admit or confirm that this was a giant pump and dump and the biggest ponzi scheme in history?_niko
- so we're early is what your saying?jonny_quest_lives
- thanks for all the fraud and toxic CO2 emissions.... hodl criminal douchebags.neverscared
- is it true ... that the man is in the possession of one of the greatest Trump NFT collections ?neverscared
- Non paywalled version
- This is very different from FTX, they violated US sanctions on countries like Russia and Iran.yuekit
- So not accused of being a ponzi scheme exactly but most likely it will be incredibly difficult for Binance going forwardyuekit
- The deal requires them to take on huge compliance costs and also go back and vet hundreds of thousands of past transactions.yuekit
- agree, this would be dope._niko
- but isn't this what the UK does already?_niko
- lol _niko - sadly, we have spent approximately umpteen gajillion Exquisite Regal Imperial Pounderoos on our Olympian Mega CortegeNairn
- 'Soft Power' Dontcha Know? Paid for by our lottery, the fucking mugs,Nairn
- hunger game!!pango
- You have to be pretty well off to do sport at Olympic level in the UK. Not for the poors any more.PhanLo
- Wealth does bring you the capacity and the luxury to solely focus on throwing a javelin as far as you can without having to worry whether you can afford to eatIanbolton
Is Madrid a bit meh, or is it just me? Just spent 5 days there. I was a bit bored, I must say. Barcelona's more my jam.
I found charming areas, sure. But... hmm....
Am i missing something?
- Massive fan of Barcelona, myself.
Never been to Madrid, though, but I've wanted to. And Valencia.Continuity
- a bit mehApeRobot
- I'm going to go to Mad in the spring, but by order of my wife.
Although it is no longer what it was, I prefer Bcn a thousand times!OBBTKN
- Matadero? Ojalá? Museo Sorolla? https://www.lacasaen…https://www.timeout.…Miesfan
- Talking about the vibe of the city, not bars and museums. I'm sure they're nice.jagara
- Isn’t all of Europe meh this time of the year? Rainy and grey?_niko
- Madrid was sunny and nice. I didn't say I didn't enjoy myself at all.jagara
- did you... get robbed?ArchitectofFate
- he was culturally robbedutopian
- I enjoyed Madrid, BCN is cool but also full of crime and overpopulated hipster hangouts. Depends what you're looking for I guess!lemoucheron
- I definitely enjoyed Barcelona a lot more than Madrid. Yes it has some interesting places and I had fun, but in a lot of ways just felt like any big dull city.BuddhaHat
- Massive fan of Barcelona, myself.
"An overwhelming majority of OpenAI's 700-plus employees have signed an open letter urging OpenAI's board to resign after the ouster of ex-CEO Sam Altman.
Why it matters: The employees threatened to move to the new Microsoft research unit that Altman will build: "We will take this step imminently, unless all current board members resign."
The latest: By midday Monday letter organizers said the number of employees who'd signed the letter had grown to more than 700, which would account for the vast majority of the company's workforce.
What they're saying: "We are unable to work for or with people that lack competence, judgement and care for our mission and employees," the letter states."
- i dunno what to believe anymore... twitter peeps saySatya Nadella is a genius and he and Sam Altman will build AGI...jonny_quest_lives
- then there are twitter peeps who say Sam Altman is crazy and sexually abused his sister.jonny_quest_lives
- dying twitter is lit yo!jonny_quest_lives
- This latest OpenAI coup d'état has kept Twitter on life support for the time being.utopian
- Never coup before an $86 billion deal closes... your stuck with 720 employees signing a letter saying they love the worldcoin guy trying to get their payoutjonny_quest_lives
- prevented their own employees from getting their f-u money paydayjonny_quest_lives
- LOL Microsoft just "acquired" OpenAI for nothinggrafician
its only taken literally 3 years (2.5 years of which its been sitting as a basically expensive white elephant mocking me from my desk)
but I finally got my MIDI controller I have been building functional.
Got the PCB printed back in November 2020, the enclosure and custom buttons made..
but then the engineer fucked off and I didn't have money to engage a new one.. $4k in the hole, I needed a miracle.
then came image upload to chatgpt, and within 3 weeks of me uploading the schematic, I finally got it to work last night for the first time.
Chatgpt just was my electrical engineer and code monkey.
its pretty fucking good feeling. I just built a midi controller.
photos to come.. but yep, chuffed
- Being an electronics Arduino nerd myself with a GAS addiction I say bravo, can't wait to see itprophetone
- ChatGPT can produce working circuit layouts? or read them? how does that work?monNom
- chatgpt can read images you upload, and then work out what the circuit does. granted its pretty low fruit what I was making, but stillautoflavour
- Crazy. That thing really is going to take all of our jobs.monNom
- Why the west? Offtopic: Why do muslims want to come to Europe instead of let's say UAE?NBQ00
- give it to these guys instead
- why isn't it news when Muslims 'cleanse' other muslims, christians, hindus?? At least the Jews aren't plotting against you. It's not their reason of beinig.hotroddy
- The jews aren't trying to conquer the world. They just want a dot of land to call their own.hotroddy
- And to subjugate the people already there on said dotrobotinc
- the second last people to subjugate the people already there are the winnersGnash
- If we made a historical list of who’s done the most subjugating the Jews would be last on the listhotroddy
- They converted desert into first class civilization and desert dwellers resent it. Unfortunately for them they have become of a symbol of western supremacy.hotroddy
- a dot of land lol Zionists want to glass all of the Arab world and plant their flag on it. back under your rock, you silly cunt.face_melter
- That ‘desert’ has been a prosperous region for millennia. It sits at a pinch point between east/west trade. Jerusalem grew wealthy from the Silk Road.monNom
- In fact, Gaza was the terminus of a route that connected the Indian Ocean to the Mediterranean via Mecca.monNom
- All of these places had strategic importance before they had cultural importance.monNom