For a better tomorrow.
Sometimes I feel like fashion designers are having a laugh on us.
C'mon -- this $1,000 Fendi scarf is a giant pussy. Imagine someone's head coming out of that hole. And yet, I'm sure there is a line of people who would happily pay to look like an adult baby being born into an unironically cold world.
- Hehehe, come on, cocks have been a thing for a long while now... Nothing wrong with some equal representation.robotron3k
- lovely fluffy cuntsted
- much better shaved anywaysdocpoz
- id buy thatpango
- Nice for a client meetingNBQ00
better not be real fur!mugwart
- would real pube be any better?pango
- has to be genuine!mugwart
i've been having the worst past few days since i experienced stage fright and totally dropped the ball on my 2 lines in our puppet show this past weekend.. i seriously am totally depressed and am having the hardest time dealing with it. i don't know what happened up there, i just totally froze and went blank - i knew my lines but couldn't have told you my name if i tried.
anyway.. i wish it would just rain pianos right now :`(
- sorry to hear that. Not to make light of your situation - who are you? Jim Henderson?hotroddy
- it's Henson tsk tskdocpoz
- oh look! a puppy getting shower!
- shit dude, it's it part of the craft? How to bounce back from a mistake. Sure you can pull through. Ipad + Teleprompter possible?mugwart
In this past year, i met 5 woman, from age 24 to 42.
All of them got abused physically or mentally, raped, beaten, threatened, left alone with children.
Mostly by boyfriends, husband, or family relatives.....i'm stunned....and ashamed to be a man.
If i was in their situation, i could never trust a man anymore.
And if you're that kind of guy, check yourself, because you're a fucking asshole.
- I was planning on beating my woman tonight...
Until I read your enlightening post.soundofreason
- Ape, what kind of background do those men have? From countries/ religious up-ringing where women are being more disrespected?NBQ00
- @NBQ00 Mostly Caucasian middle class men, no specific religious beliefs.ApeRobot
I looks like you're hanging around the wrong circles. Middle class gang here as well and don't know anyone in that situation.soundofreason
- its fucked up how we treat people. Men also do get this - its not just women. Not to be insensitive just think its more of a psychological issue than gendermugwart
- Raped by brother+friend at 12, fashion photographer at 21 when modelling, and 30 drugged and raped by boss on business trip. My current...shapesalad
- ...grinds her teeth during sleeping, very anxious, panic attacks, snaps and immediately gets angry, becoming/is anorexic. Thanks guys.shapesalad
- And yes, she's middle class. tall, beautiful, used to model, intelligent, but damaged due to other men, and me, a nice guy is now left to pick up the pieces.shapesalad
- @soundofreason I had the same feeling until i met those woman. That is what surprised me.ApeRobot
- @shapesalad :(ApeRobot
I totally understand your concern, I would be shocked as well in your situation.
However, I don't see it as a reason to be ashamed to be a man.soundofreason
- you should be proud to be able to "rise about" the other cunts and help her out of this.
@shape - thats fucked up. Poor lass...mugwart
- The PSA in your last sentence was so ridiculously naive it was funny (see Bill Burr).soundofreason
- *about is above.mugwart
- Whoever said they dont know anyone in that situation, you definately do. People tend to hide and bury those things and it's hard to talk about.shellie
- Even in an intimate relationship, people hate being looked at as damaged which is why especially women carry these things alone.shellie
Public Service Announcement
"And if you're that kind of guy, check yourself, because you're a fucking asshole."soundofreason
- It read like "If you're a rapist please stop raping".
- oh ... no I was on the oppoiste side of this. I was abused and very neglected. I know the pain of my words and can grasp how it feels.mugwart
- i just find it hard to express myself in these limited text field boxes.mugwart
- was trying to express at least your aware of these issues and are prepared to try and heal the world/humans instead of being a cunt.mugwart
- the world is full of abuse and it needs to stop (no shit Sherlock) but I feel labelling it as gender and not psychological i feel is hindering.mugwart
- I've dated women like this, exactly as shape said, the nice guys get left picking up the pieces... it's always rough and hard to make it work out.robotron3k
- Relationships have been for a long time, who can break whom first. sorry for the mishmash of a sentence.helloeatbreathedrive
- lol robo, you're the "nice guy" in this scenario?monospaced
- Robo is the victim in every scenarios.pango
- i'm sure you all treat the women in your lives with the same respect that you treat random strangers on the internet.imbecile
- Two ex's of mine were abused, both by close friends. One woke up and the guy was going at it, the other managed to get out of it (and they were both cops).formed
- The simple fact that people support a Pres and his chumps that joke and humiliate those that have the courage to stand up and speak says volumes about theformed
- integrity and state of the world. It shows this happens far more than us 'nice guys' ever think it could and just how many are 'ok' participating. Fucking sadformed
- seriously. who care about the nice guy. nice guys aren't the victim. just because you know someone who went through these terrible event, doesn't make you apango
- oh nooose. nice guys get left picking up the pieces...
everything is about the nice guy. lolpango
- and no i'm not directed at you mugwart. i completely understand bitches can get nasty as well.pango
- If you're getting the nice guy discount on damaged goods deal with it or pay full price next time.soundofreason
- I get what your saying and agree, if you like the person then you should take them for what they are. Good and Bad but it is a lot to take and a lot to carry onmugwart
- funny video! Was a bit worse than that though ;-)mugwart
- my lady has a lot to put up with!mugwart
- @formed +1fadein11
- I was planning on beating my woman tonight...
- get a pizza stone, ya bum!section_014
- ^ Given that level of kitchen skill I'd wager they'd find a way to shatter it inside the oven.garbage
- srsly, that guy wouldn't know how to use a pizza stone.zarkonite
- Staged for the gram. Cost: 5.99 for the pizza. 99 cents for the superglue to attach the pizza to the door. Total: roundabout 7 bucks. Money earned: zero. Failshellie
- MR. T Beating up Scarface?Hayzilla
- Max Headroom, yes!OBBTKN
- Everything is thereBennn
- Bonus points: guess the date rangeBustySaintClaire
- more than any other decade, we were defined by our pop culture consumption I think._niko
- All American cultureBennn
- just the ‘80s Bennnmonospaced
- Flat Eric? He was like 2001 wasn't he?Hayzilla
My family are starting veggie Mondays from now on.
Doing it for the environment, animal welfare and health reasons. Start tomorrow. Bit of a minuscule effort really but if you knew me (and my wife) It's a pretty big sacrifice. Not sure we've gone a day without meat all our lives.
- Good on you! We have quite a few meat-free days, not really intentionally either. Don't think I've ever gone a day without an egg or dairy plugging that gap thoNairn
- Veggies aren't part of the environment? Eating plants is human but animals aren't?Hayoth
- Because what hayzilla wrote is as utterly polarised as your choice of interpretation?Nairn
- WTF are you on about Hayhoth?Hayzilla
- Any animal welfare vids or reads that really hit it home for you? Share.notype
- Hayoth. As for the environment aspect. Meat industry significantly produces more pollution than produce industry.pango
- Eat industry, not veggies!imbecile
- What I'm really surprised about is...that Hayoth hasn't call anyone a fascist, socialist, nazi, commie scumbag pig by now.utopian
- I am pointing out how ridiculous to claim that you wont eat meat because animal welfare but you will kill and eat plants.Hayoth
- fuck plants! those green ass looking mother fuckers! no sympathy for them!pango
- veggies give me gas... but I suppose we humans have less gas than those cute fluffy cows... and God knows how much I love mushrooms...
- pony - your body isn't used to so much fiber probably. Takes time to get used to.
Epic Hay - do cut out milk/dairy if environmental concern.mugwart
- pony might also be fodmapsmugwart
- it's pretty easy to be meat free for the odd day, especially as ponyboy says, with mushrooms. and pastry. and cheese.hans_glib
- Good guide for the new! Good fun for the family - the swearing helps!
- wife and I just did our version of meatless monday... she made a delicious veggie-based pasta w/tonnes of shroomies... omg, heaven :) *fartPonyBoy
Kanye with Otomo. Not sure it should be in the hate thread, he gets to hang out with geniuses like Otomo sometimes.
- Poor OtomoOBBTKN
- Wtf he was just in Ghana like yesterday?!robotron3k
- These are older photos. He's not quite at Superman level just yet.PhanLo
- It does belong in the hate thread because this nut job is wasting the time of so many iconic people.Hayzilla
- Kanye is woke AF!chukkaphob
- really really really really hope he is not the clown.....mugwart
DIS: Green salsa
DAT: Red salsa
- mmmm... red. for now.docpoz
- verde, por favorPonyBoy
- Depends. Which one is hotter? Authentic: Green is hotter. Gringo: Green is mildshellie
- Impossible to pick one. Green is better suited for Beef and Pork. Red is for Chicken and Fish.VectorMasked
- Thaw are the options?drgs
- how did i manage to misspell "what"drgs
- too many drgs?Nanocephalic
- long dropsFax_Benson
- Express deliveryPhanLo
- Maybe there's a pigeon coop on a rooftop and he's taking revengeFax_Benson
- Chinese love a good al fresco dump, the tourists do it in fountainsThe_Reprisalizer
- Hey down there! Lunch is on me!futurefood
- I bet this happens often considering how high up they arecannonball1978
- Adam Sandler?oey
- Home page. Bonus.PhanLo
- @ oey, Yes. Adam Sandler has always been shit.CyBrainX