For a better tomorrow.
Still playing with some 8bit-ish stuff :)
Trying to improve on the texture/shading... but its getting tricky.
- sorry for the large gif :(Fabricio
- just cuz its 8 bit doesnt mean you cant antialias dude - i used to do this manually on my amiga back in the earlu 90strooperbill
- that's really cool, making 8 bit artwork is hard enough. how was it made? 3d and a filter?pinkfloyd
- @trooperbill hehe!!Fabricio
- @pinkfloyd Yes, Cinema4D with toon shader, then changing how the shader behaves with lights and shadows. Removing anti-alias from C4D native shader...Fabricio
- And rendering a tiny image as output, like 150x pixels, etcFabricio
- Dude! Love your work. Bravo!Krassy
- Really cool man!Bennn
- you're killing it! nice stuffGnash
- Love these!haga
- Brilliant. Killing it.shapesalad
- Trooperbill - notwithstanding the contemporary rephrasing of 8-bit nomenclature as a particular aesthetic, the Amiga was 16 bit...Nairn
- looks good! In theaters? streaming? where?dbloc
- It's been doing the Festival circuit, got picked up by Neon, but still waiting on a release date.
Does look mad.PhanLo
- Yes! More info please, this looks amazing!elahon
- Bit more info here https://www.firstsho…PhanLo
- Intrigued. will watch.Krassy
- Fucking trailer god.maquito
- Dayummm, AOC has some competition...robotron3k
- asians don't curcumcise. the forskin is needed to show length.hotroddy
- it's already all over for this wing-nut.utopian
- He's right, though, parents should be educated. Unfortunately, religion dictates so much in America and actual knowledge is rarely valued.formed
- Yes. Most of america is Jewish.monospaced
- "actual knowledge"Hayoth
- pro anteaterBonSeff
- lol, mono :PPonyBoy
- something that will be hard to change. do you want to have a conversation with your kid as to why your penis looks different?hotroddy
- so you cut because you cant handle a conversation? Makes sense.formed
- He meant circumsize upper eyelidsBustySaintClaire
- how would your kid know what your penis looks like?_niko
- No, if I had to cut myself he would end up being au natural.hotroddy
- also it's the same conversation about why you went to church and he doesn't or why you smoked and he doesn't or a million other things that we don't do any..._niko
- ...more because we know better and times have changed._niko
- But.. #health. Circumcision is the new paleo diet, anti-vaxing craze. Ya'll needs to get #woke.deadsperm
If you're not Michael Jackson and have a private bathroom in every bedroom your kids are probably going to eventually see you naked. #nopedodeadsperm
It's possible for somebody to see your penis without you trying to shove it down their orifice. #truestorydeadsperm
- uncut hogs are gross. Straight up disgusting.severian
I used to trim but my receding hairline is so far back that I rather shave my head.
- My wife is pretty much once a month now walking by me, stopping, do a reverse and saying 'wow, your hair is really receding...'prophetone
- I find this very helpful information, so I end up telling her the same thing, to be courteousprophetone
- ^ lolOBBTKN
- ^ hahahaMaaku
What I've always done for my standard settings is to set the preferences I want when there are no files open at all.
do you the settings to change with each doc?
- It default to the most recent standard template I used which was for HD video but I'd rather have rules, no title safe, transparency or video pixel ruler.CyBrainX
- oh, it's not preferences u want to set. but the actual template file that's presented when opening Illy -- the "create new" under Film & Video?Gnash
- This and save as .aitNairn
- Oh shit, i misread it too.Nairn
Visually, I was really into The Witness, I went into the series thinking it would be like a Heavy Metal style animated version of scifi comics.
In a lot of reviews people seemed put off by the swearing and nudity. The violence was fine, but the penises really freaked them out.
As a concept it worked quite well, would be good if they could do another one and involve better writers. Sometimes the dialogue was a bit forced.
- This thing was fucking beautiful... Shit even gave me a boner!necromation
- Def my favorite. Incredible work. Would love to see a behind the scenes on this one.Ramanisky2
- The director was saying he'd release a breakdown at some point. https://www.instagra…PhanLo
- I'm really interested on how they've did it. This one blew my mind.ApeRobot
Google Stadia, the future of gaming. I'm really impressed.
- Basically, you dont need a console ot computer, its all streaming. You can play on any screen you have. AAA games full 3D infinite possibilities.Bennn
- I think its the most impressive tech i've seen in a long timeBennn
- Foldable phones arrives at the right time for thisBennn
- they're gonna take a healthy chunk of the gaming industry billions. if not most of itGnash
- You can litterally watch a video game trailer on Youtube, hit the PLAY NOW button at the end and start playing in 3sec. a game that would take 4 hours to downloBennn
- download on Steam.Bennn
- Not clear what games... PC games only? Will they be competing with PS Now?drgs
- You can play on your phone, TV, laptop, tablet, cheapass PCBennn
- Possibilities to have ultra massive multiplayer like 1,000s of players at the same time. No latency.Bennn
- 1080 & 4KBennn
- I guarantee there's a monthly subscription fee though, and since it's for virtual content, there's no way you could ever pay for itmonospaced
- ^ oh, snap!Gnash
- I'm just playin' ... I think this is really cool and definitely the future.monospaced
- fantastic, game changer (no pun intended).fadein11
- Streaming is the future of gaming. And how you will be able to finally have AAA games on mobile. 5G will be great for this.NBQ00
- Its a glympse on the future of computers in general. All you'll need is screens, everything will be streaming, the OS, the programs, the games... etcBennn
- Hi hackers! Cyber-War is coming.Bennn
- Sounds awesome, but I don't want to deal with latency, ever. The fact that this is Linux based is very promising tough.section_014
- Great for casual, same old streaming shite for decent lo ping multiplayer.
It's Google, so a) It's Google, b) It'll get cancelled when they change their mindNairn
- Meh, just another subscription service like Adobe's. I ain't paying a monthly fee just to play a couple of games, that's a ripoff.zarkonite
- i dont know, maybe you'll have to pay the games individually. Like on any consoles.Bennn
- @section_014 Thats one of the main thing of it, there's virtually no latency at all..! 60FPS all the time.Bennn
- oops, I missed the all-important word in my whinge - 'latency'.Nairn
- haha, too late.
I'm curious to know how they can sustain a constant 60fps across the board, across all reasonably-common connectionsNairn
- The one use for HD game streaming I always thought would be neat was as far-off backgrounds in otherwise-local FPS games.Nairn
- watch the announcment, lots of technical details in itBennn
- I'm sure, but I'm also more familiar with my shitty home broadband connection than Google is.Nairn
- Given how copyright law works and this is a streaming service, there's little chance game devs are going to agree to sell their games.zarkonite
- It's very likely to be a subscription service.zarkonite
- i demand launch date and list of gamesdrgs
- As soon as someone else in your house starts watching a make up video on youtube, expect the game play to be lagging...shapesalad
- didn't Sony and Valve/Steam already attempt this?inteliboy
- color me impresseddee-dubs
- inteliboy: the difference here is that google built a crazy ass network + server farms to make it work.zarkonite
- Comcast has a 1GB monthly cap, if I streamed all the hours I played games I'd blow through that way quicker than I already do.evilpeacock
- of course, you'll need unlimited internet, I already have it since a few years since we're streaming video like crazy in here.Bennn
- bennn: pay monthly for software to earn $$$: fuck no! pay monthly to play video games : take my money!! I need a bennnsplanation on this one.dyspl
- plus adobe cc is too expensivemonospaced
- Here's an article resuming for those interested: https://www.theverge…Bennn
- Exciting! I look forward to playing Tetris and Chess on Stadia!!!Krassy
- nvidia has this for years alreadymekk
- if it work, it would be amazing. "if"pango
- w about privacy? G does only things if they can collect data. i am sure there will be a microphone in any device like in nest. google is a heavy data collector.api
- Ya mics are already in controllerspango
- and in-game advertisingemphor
DAYUM. Not surprised at all.
- @15:11 found robo, hahautopian
- I did not realize that Seattle has become such a fucking American dump!utopian
- there's no simple solution for a complex problem.dorf
- We have the same problem here in Denver. Wealth divide continues, it'll keep getting worse.formed
- We will see something radical. My bet is the wealthiest will either gladly pay to fix things or be lynched (eventually).formed
- Solution? Don't be a communist.Hayoth
- Just dropping a marker so that I can come back to this later. My apt is just a few minutes away from that opening shot.garbage
- Short story: Yes it is a problem, but addressing it with lines like "Don't be a communist" is incredibly myopic.garbage
- I have personally seen tent fires while driving past these places, but I also know that part of the problem is a strange diaspora resulting from Nickelsville..garbage
- ..and the Jungle being shut down. This is also the same part of town where the feds busted 11 rub and tug parlors a couple weeks ago.garbage
- i did really bad. only got 3/10. cool little testcapn_ron
- 7/10, but a few lucky guessessarahfailin
- 2/10 and I wasn't even completely sure on NYC where I live.CyBrainX
- 3/10. Cape Town was an easy guess as the mountain messes it up.Projectile
- 5/10. Good tricky quiz. I got London and Cairo wrong stupidly! I've lived in both. Cairo looked like it was a Peninsula.Hayzilla
- Boo.. 5/10 here.Nairn
We had some friends over for the afternoon on Sunday, one of whom is vegan, so we made a load of purely vegetable-based food, including a cake.
She was touched - apparently no one much makes that attempt - she even brought herself along a bag of cut carrots, in case of emergency. Bless.
Anyway, point being - for the cake we had to buy almond milk as one of the ingedients, so I got my first taste of the stuff.
It's not fucking milk, in any way shape or form. They shouldn't be allowed to call it that. It's nut water.
There's nothing wrong with nut water, but it's not fucking milk.
It's white nut water.
Which is fine.
Just don't call it 'milk'.
Milk has a creamy texture, however that may come about.
- there are so many chemicals in these milk alternatives. The Oatly one tastes best. Nothing beats freshly made soy milk - tastes amazing, but.. soy... boy...shapesalad
- but since almond milk is already off white in color, calling it nut water may be too much.futurefood
- all these "milks" are actually juices... soy juice, almond juice, etc.dorf
- oat milk is bomb. haven't had regular milk in months now. almond milk tastes like dirt.scruffics
- Lol @futurefood. Hazelnut Milk is a lot nicer than the Almond stuff. It's a good bit thicker and is quality in nutty cereals.microkorg
- a lot of 'em are heavily processed as well. Like so many things, if everyone switched to nut water tomorrow, cow farts might not seem so bad.MrT
- nut water.. I guess they can't call it nut juice.. LOLautoflavour
- i've been hearing whispers of oat-milk, might try it for the hell of it. almond and soy taste like shit, or at least not milk-like enough to be called that_niko
- They're not allowed to call it milk, that's the whole point. It won't say milk on it if you bought it in the UK.set
- Oatly is by far the best. I'd take that over skanky cow puss any day...set
- lol @ this effin' kid. he's probably a genius.sarahfailin
- LOL when he calls her "honey", he's going placesrenderedred
- Actual height as an adult.Hayoth
- Christ, Linda, how you could you spank that kid?elahon
- Lynda is an ass hole. That’s how.notype
- This is learned behavior. This kids mom must be a piece of work.severian