For a better tomorrow.
Petit's Mobil Station, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, 1974.
- Burning and dodging forever.garbage
- ^ yeah, but still lovelyformed
- increase exposure time, dodge that gas station like no tomorrowprophetone
- I remember he was featured in the Time-Life photography books as a really great printer.boobs
- Oh yeah, it wasn't a knock. It's what he was known for. Legendary darkroom skills.garbage
- I dated a girl in college that lived a near that gas station, I know it well. I believe that it's a 7-11 now.utopian
- you could probably run those photos through some AI and gather data points to predict future candidates.shapesalad
- these people didn't die from covid man, they died from the deep state hit squads!_niko
- A family that prays together...dies together.utopian
- I posted this 3 weeks ago and got big downvotes. FML.MrT
Another Reminder for the Braindead
- jimbo, in case you didn't know the virus doesn't travel in the droplets but mostly in the mist that's being exhaled - and this the camera doesn't show.pr2
- but if video makes you comfy, then let me know how i can send you supply of plastic bags and some duck tape to make you uber protected.pr2
- Pr2 the all knowing expert surrounded by "dummies" why u on a design forum? shouldn't you be in your practice or lab or a medical conference of some sort?inteliboy
- this is FUNDAMENTAL knowledge.pr2
- UNSW .. that's where I teachautoflavour
- science: covid can be suspended in aerosols. pr2: MOSTLY MIST. No, overwhelming majority from droplets in close proximity.kingsteven
- i came to this: me teaching grown men on the internet difference in naming of various droplet sizes...pr2
- droplets vs mist don't travel far because of their weight, mist on the other hand stays suspended in air MUCH longer. you know, physics.pr2
- aerosols contain far less of the virus, the vast majority of covid infections come from large airborne droplets in close proximity or contact with infectedkingsteven
- Masks = less mistmonospaced
- also, masks will reduce the spread of aerosols from infected people. stop picking and choosing evidence that suits your narrativekingsteven
- mist is droplets, but a smaller scale. Masks, especially n95 stop that small sized droplet being expelled. PR2 point is what exactly?shapesalad
- social distancing stops any spread through droplets because they drop from suspension withing 6ft due to their weight.pr2
- mask does NOT equal less mist, it's just slowed and redirected. it doesn't go in front of you but to the sides.pr2
- ergo, you are still releasing stuff into the air. masks don't work.pr2
- lol goldGuyFawkes
- lol what a fucktardpango
- you are talking research that shows that cloth masks are not as effective as n95s for droplets/coughing and claiming they don't block aerosolskingsteven
- you would seem to have it backwards, masks are very effective at blocking asymptomatic transmission (which we can assume is aerosol)kingsteven
- there are points to be made about the presumed infallibility of masks but the evidence very much supports that any dry fabric mask is better than nonekingsteven
- thanks NAZI!Hayoth
- what's "very effective" for you? under 50yo there is no difference between mask wearing/no-wear. it's effective in 50+yo reducing transmission by 5%.pr2
- but that's about that. again maybe my standards of "very effective" differ greatly from yours.pr2
- seems like the only person agreeing with you pr2 is the person who couldn't tell the difference between nazi and communist. lolpango
- lol congrats you're in the idiot camp nowpango
- So, he changed camps?palimpsest
- It's all about risk reduction in public health policy. 75% reduction in cases with masks mandated. No big deal now here because hosp admissions down due to vax.kingsteven
- Only a big deal in the US because your all such reactionary shitheadskingsteven
- 75% reduction? there is ZERO support for that claim. ZERO.pr2
- pr2 is a world-renowned virologist. He went to Gudger College, if you can believe it.FNP14
- it literally shows how the masks help and he's still denying itmonospaced
- it literally shows "something" only to the illiterate in the crowd who don't understand basic physics nor are able to read basic stats.pr2
- I have a hard time believing you have anything beyond a shitty gradeschool understanding of physics or statistics.monospaced
- The fact your interpretation of all of this is counter to the planet's experts should give you some sense of where you stand.monospaced
- QBN's has it very Epidemiologist and Virologist.utopian
- because we all know that 99% of planet's virologists and doctors agree with the status quo narrative - yeah, sure. Keep on hiding your head in the sand.pr2
- to my great surprise the "shitty gradeschool understanding of physics or statistics" seems to be beyond most people's grasp.pr2
- They do. It’s the status quo because they are rifht.monospaced
- If you’re implying the actual scientific community is somehow misinformed and that every nation on the planet is in on some conspiracy, spit it outmonospaced
- I think you just get off latching on to a fringe contrarian point of view in hopes you might be right one day.monospaced
Help! I need a name for a list of criteria I'm using to evaluate exceptional digital work. We're evaluating based on criteria like:
Resonance: Does it inform us in a way that text-only content never could?
Delightfulness: Does it delight us as we use it?
Memorability: Will we remember it?
Usability: Is the functionality intuitive to use?
Responsive: Is the experience the same across desktop / tablet / mobile?
Enviably Great: Do we wish we had made it?
I need a name for this list so I can call it "the [insert word] list." Totally drawing a blank here. Any ideas?
- Opportunities like this are once in a lifetime.DRIFTMONKEY
- Redrum list it ismisterhow
- MR RUDEnb
- The Murder List. I like it.dbloc
- There's a UX framework called H.E.A.R.T:
... but MURDER workskoma_
- koma_ - thank you! I've never seen that before.mg33
- PT, Eh?
- this looks so good, just love the whole vibe. epic yet intimate._niko
- I am so very excited for this one.bogue
- great trailer! i want to see it now but don't really have a clue what its aboutwoowahesque
- niple ®milfhunter
- PTA is one of my all time favourites. Can't wait for thisIanbolton
- It wasn’t apparent to me until I read a bit
More about this. But the male lead is Phillip Seymour Hoffman’s son. In his acting debutbogue
- I was thinking it was gandolfini's son but yeah Hoffman_niko
- Pretty poetic given that PTA and PSH collaborated on 5 of his films.bogue
- @niko Thought the exact same thing. Can't wait.garbage
- ^ Correct on all this AND 100% in agreeance.ideaist
- PT, Eh?
I don't know why people always complain over the lack of design content on QBN. It's a forum made up of designers. Sure, most of the time is used on deciding whether we should delete the NSFL scat facial porn thread, or discussing SimonFFM's latest work.
But if you want to discuss crushed blacks or the difference between Neutraface and Josefin Sans, you'll find plenty of people who will.
In conclusion, all designers, talking amostly bout other stuff. But ready to discuss design.
- *mostly aboutjagara
- Wait, this was a design forum?autoflavour
- let's face it, talking about design all the time is incredibly tedioushans_glib
- Come for the design, stay for the toilets and cats.mort_
- Well donei_was
- we're old, we complain, that's what we do.inteliboy
- Design is just how I keep the lights on.slappy
- I need a new king size mattressIanbolton
- I totally missed out on the scat facial pornbezoar
- lol, crushed blacks argument gogarbage
- But totally agree. Some of us have been here long enough that it's not just a place to talk shop.garbage
- do you guys ever get tired of arguing on the internet?pinkfloyd
- lol ianNairn
- Swipe Right >>>utopian
- Wait! Where was the scat facial porn??? I missed it? :(Akagiyama
- Right after the midget-fly pornsted
- Are these the UK's new delivery drivers?Ianbolton
- The windows are really nice.PhanLo
- White privilege !AK_tiv47
- Mumford & Sons fanclub meet up?BaskerviIle
- found the catsgonzalle
- 50 guys that can't wait to go home to their wives...and beat the shit out of them lol_niko
- that's a lot of moustachescruffics
- Back when every MF wore a hat, except that one guy!davey_g
Ben Garrison won't seek care in a hospital because he believes health care providers have motivation to let patients die.
"I would never go to a hospital with COVID. Robert David Steele did it a few weeks ago and they killed him. The hospitals get extra money for COVID death reports, which is necessary to keep fear ramped up," Garrison told Gizmodo.
What the fuck.... imagine believing that nurses & doctors have agreed to let patients die because their administrators told them the hospital makes more money that way.
This kind of thinking is totally detached from reality. Like have you never worked anywhere before? Can you not do the most basic critical thinking before you believe such nonsense
- Maybe he'll die ¯\_(ツ)_/¯FNP14
- i always wondered what business model is that? how are they making money on the dead people since the entire medicare is about saving your ass so you can paysted
- My family doctor told me that. He actually believes that some doctors are getting paid to report non-COVID deaths as COVID relatedGnash
- Ugh. Now I have to find a new doctor. What a painGnash
- is he the same Dr. on the Danforth that's selling vaccine "proof" for $1500 a pop lol_niko
- Lol, no! But he’s nearby :)Gnash
- lol I just realized I drove through his town a week or so ago while going to Flathead Lake in Montana. Could have gotten an autograph from a dying moron.garbage
- Were there arrows and signs everywhere, showing the direction and location of his house?face_melter
- Lol I wish. There were tons of billboards like this: https://i.imgur.com/…garbage
- Lot's of antagonism if you wore a mask, even in Missoula. Big fucking surprise that they are spiking.garbage
- Bennnns rig?monospaced
- That's nothing, you should see how much my ferret made at Wolsingham Show when it won the ferret race.shapesalad
- This is hilariousGuyFawkes
- shitty futureneverscared
- now hamsters are generating a fatal ecological footprint, we should expect differentneverscared
- anyone can calculate his hit count ?...https://www.theg...neverscared
- Sad pr2 sounds.mathinc
- While I don't agree with him, I do respect that he is sticking to his guns and suffering at home.robotinc
- This hack knows he's a hackFNP14
- the drawing describes so many people on this board. it's actually more sad than funny.pr2
- no it doesn't, it doesn't even describe realitymonospaced
- needs more captions.sted
- mono, just because someone is drawing your portrait and you don't like what you see, doesn't mean that he's straying from reality...pr2
- you’re a moron if you think you’re any different than anyone elsemonospaced