For a better tomorrow.
My sinuses are going haywire and I'm just an insane snot factory, so much so that it's upsetting my stomach and in the middle of the night I throw up mucus uncnontrolably. It is disgusting. I can't eat. I forced myself to eat some fruit and half of a papoosa. This only happens to me once a year if that, so because I don't get sick often I don't know what to do.
I bought some Tylenol sinus (got yesterday), Theraflu tea (just purchased), and Zicam swabs (just purchased). I need to kill this sickness now!
- gin and tonic
i'm not kidding. work for me for whatever reason...pango
- Hot Toddies and pseudoephedrine.thumb_screws
- +1 hot toddies. I’ll have one when I’m not sick!MrT
- Gargle with hot salt water 2x daily.i_monk
- Theraflu tea (daytime) in the morning + any strong expectorant. Theraflu syrup (sleep aid stuff) before bed. Cured myself in days after week and half of hell.futurefood
- Saline solution in a nasal spray, its in the baby aisle. Trust me, as a dad of snot gobblins. I use it as well. Just stay on it and clear up.BonSeff
- Really hot big bowls of soup.monospaced
- Very spicy. Makes it all run out.monospaced
- Take two of these and call me in the morning.ArmandoEstrada
- Omg I am so going to get my soup on in the morning.shellie
- Don't hesitate, NyQuil will save you.robotron3k
- And see about these home remedies... https://earthclinic.…robotron3k
- I'm about to nyquil and pass out after I eat this spicy thai coconut soup.shellie
- Chicken broth soup, steam shower, Vicks vaporub and humidifier for your bedroom.utopian
- gin and tonic
he was incredibly stupid.
The two guys worked with him on Empire.
Everybody saw something was off when he claimed that he went to Subway at 2am during the insane cold in Chicago recently. A bunch of his statements didn't make sense and he was saying they were calling him fagg*t and this is MAGA country in Chicago LOL where there is like 95% liberal population voting for Hillary. He said that they were pouring bleach on him etc which is pretty hilarious. What racist white supremacists pours bleach on a black dude to make him white LOL. Completely idiotic. Not to mention shitting on half of the country.
He paid them with a check he signed.
He talked to them on the phone before, and shortly after the attack. Then when police asked him for phone records he redacted the calls he made to the brothers so police didn't really have to work too hard but subpoenaed the cell phone company to just reveal the numbers he redacted.
They saw them on camera leaving the place where they met him and the brothers said they practiced everything and they wanted to use gasoline but ended up with bleach.
They have brothers on tape buying bleach, red hats and noose.
Brothers basically told everything and backed it up with receipts
He previously sent to himself a letter with white powder and drawings about a gun to his head while he was hanging from the tree on a noose. Thus the Feds are involved now too because they can charge him with domestic terrorism using postal office.
He's an idiot and a piece of shit.
- He also kept the noose on till the cops came.BH26
- I knew it was faked the he said they said "This is MAGA country". Do the rightest winged people even actually say "MAGA"?rattail
- ^ they do, sadly.omahadesigns
- But his attackers weren't even white. they were African?shellie
- the chicago police dude summed it all up, he's a disgrace.fadein11
- but of course, people of a certain ilk will weaponise it.fadein11
- Lol. smhGnash
- What's more fascinating are the radical leftists that continue to support his narrative even though they know it was a lie.Hayoth
- the whole leftist narrative is 'victimization'. it's how they identifyhotroddy
- #MAGA For Life!utopian
- Is this real life? What an absolute anus.PhanLo
- they should charge him with self inflicted hate crimeshotroddy
- try praying!epic_rim
- prayin the best thingBennn
- thoughts and prayerssted
- Rub some leaves on them, should sort it all out.PhanLo
- Let's hope she got dad's brains.MrT
- nahhh dad brain doesn't help with misinformation either.
- Try a healthy dose of foxglovefuturefood
- Rub some bacon on it.lemmy_k
- or you could deal with it like everyone has for lifetimes. If people are vaccinated, why would they worry?formed
- it's pretty obvious they made a decision not to vac their kids. it's pointless to tell them to.pango
- One drop of Centaur tear in 500ml of Greenland glacier water and voilà!Bennn
- yoga and meditation might help (I read that on the interwebz so it must work)Krassy
- I had seen this response to that one https://i.postimg.cc…allthethings
- I hear snake oil will cure anything, including measles.Continuity
- Can't be realwagshaft
- Don't ever under estimate the stupidity displayed on internet.
Anything is possible if you believe it hard enough. Lolpango
- A sociopath among us.robotron3k
- robo's type of galutopian
- That voiceHayzilla
- Her eyes are wild.PhanLo
- She sounds like a goa'ouldset
- ^ Apparently she purposefully drops her voice to make it sound more masculine, so that she's taken more seriously in business.
- She scammed old billionaires by never blinking when she lied. It's strange, doesn't seem like she lived a party lifestyle. Wonder where that money went??robotron3k
- Prob just a power thing.omahadesigns
- She lowers her voice intentionally to be more manly and appear more 'powerful'. And she was obsessed with Steve Jobs.NBQ00
- 60 minutes story was good. She started sleeping with her investor and hired himHayoth
- @set LOL. Jaffa, Kree!ArmandoEstrada
- "all *the* sudden..." is all I needed to hear out of her mouth.Gucci
- i know it says cock but im going to blur it to hell...CygnusZero4
- love this response.shapesalad
- I wish I had more than one upvote to give.Continuity
- best background ever! you win.capn_ron
- masterpiece, where can i order my 40" canvas version?sted
- the new fucking lol cube?monospaced
People love cats.
- If we treated people like we treat cats, we'd have a dyson sphere by now and rule the universe.DRIFTMONKEY
- funny because cats certainly don't love peopleinteliboy
- fuck catsCALLES
- I hate fucking catsutopian
- once infected, you'll love them....shapesalad
- Toxoplasma gondii - is one hell of a drugshapesalad
- you should try fucking people, utopianimbecile
- is it the scratching, utopian?monospaced
- People who dont like cats or say that cats dont love us never had a cat or never try to love one. My cats loves me.Bennn
- people treats cats on the base that they are independant and dont need us. Big mistake. Treat them like a dog and you will be surprise how they can be.Bennn
- My cat welcomes me at the door everytime I come home and follows me everywhere in the house. I talk to her like i'd talk to a dog and play with her.Bennn
- nahhhh it's Stockholm syndrome.
she's your captive. she needs to keep you happy to keep the food coming. lolpango
- yes cat's dander...itching, runny nose, skin rashes, and asthma.utopian
- I have two cats. There's hair all over, the pee and shit like savages, and they scratched and ruined my leather sofa and my furniture.maquito
- This was a Udemy course advertised on my FB. If anyone needs an Animal Reiki Practitioner Certification, you know where to goProjectile
- I'm a fish reiki senseiset
- If anyone is interested i'm hosting a 10 week course on Psychic Readings for Woodland Creatures. Before you know it you'll be a Master of...Morning_star
- ...Badger Tarot and Fox Precognition.Morning_star
- do you know reiki martin?
- The stoat oracleset
BF has been throwing up almost nightly for over a week and was sent home this morning after hurling at work. That finally convinced him to go see our doctor.
- Ummmm good idea.robotron3k
- Jesus :(Nairn
- Yeah, it's ben a fun week.i_monk
- Damn! 3 days of barfing is more than enough. Hopefully it's nothing serious :(Maaku
- He's back, the doctor told him it looks like dehydration.i_monk
- He drinks water nonstop, but sure, somehow it's dehydration.i_monk
- I once had salmonella that caused this.DRIFTMONKEY
- Has he been eating/drinking something in particular every day? Maybe he became allergic to something and doesn't knowMaaku
- We can't figure out a pattern to it.i_monk
- for almost a week? and he's only now going to see a doctor? O_Opango
- *Over* a week. And yeah.i_monk
- Don't settle for one doctors advice, get another asap.robotron3k
- dehydration would be a result of the vomiting, not the cause.Gnash
- pregnant perhaps?Gnash
- Unlikely to be pregnant you idiot! Because Monk uses protection always.Hayzilla
- He's supposed to go back next week for a followup.i_monk
- There's a lot of weird shit going around now.stoplying