For a better tomorrow.
My sister dropped round some kidney shaped cupcakes, it's been a year since she had a successful kidney transplant.
Initially I was meant to give her one of mine, but lockdown meant that was delayed and she ended up getting a kidney from a deceased donor, (A young woman who was only 21).
Her new kidney is functioning well, almost as good as 2 kidneys so she's in a much better place than a year and a half ago when she was doing dialysis 3 days a week.
If it wasn't for lockdown she wouldn't have been at the top of the list for a transplant.
New Skrillex logo by Aphex Twin logo designer Paul Nicholson
- What am I missing with the "ILL"?bezoar
- I remember my first attempts at graffitiAQUTE
- "Ill" as in "cool" or something?
- this is badmilfhunter
- ILL SKREXoey_oey
- Should have just used Skrillex's haircut for the logoyuekit
whoa! all the best for eriksen. horrible scenes!
- A Reuters photographer at the game saw Eriksen raise his hand as he was carried from the pitch on a stretcher.renderedred
- yeah I've seen a pic now, great news, he looked dead. not out the woods yet though I'm sure.fadein11
- yeah when i saw cpr and them shocking him i thought he was dead too...renderedred
- That was shocking to see and then his wife on the pitch crying. Good to see he's alive.NBQ00
- it was awful, the silence stadium made it more so.MrT
today I was stuck in traffic for a good 20 mins... I realized about 10 mins that I was at least in good company as I had NBQ00 clearing the road for me...
- Hehe... just jerkin your gherkin, NBQ00... However I was stuck in traffic and I DID take the pic ❤️PonyBoy
- LMAO! +1OBBTKN
- I would have swerved off the goddamn roadbogue
- I'd Fuck it!utopian
- I haven't checked out that thread in YEARS. Anything good?bulletfactory
- ^there's some boobiesAkagiyama
- butbut i swear it always works perfectly after a hot day with a lot of alcoholsted
- The reaction of the woman in the blue shirtnb
- never loses her keysAQUTE
- She's become Magneto. Why complain?Beeswax
- bwahaha, classic. zoom in on the blue lady's face, add the curb your enthusiasm theme, call it a day._niko
1/4 into a well paid ad gig and I already want to quit.
Trying to bite the bullet and put things into perspective, in a way I'm very lucky but I don't know how much more of this shallowness I can take...
- Listening to Erik Satie seems to help, a bit of greatness to balance things outspl33nidoru
- If you want to quit... You're not luckyOBBTKN
- ad gigs and shallowness ... a match made in heaven. get that money, be shallow, move on :)monospaced
- Right. There's usually a point in these projects where you've spent enough time eating that shit up that it's no longer disgusting but sort of amusing. Soon!spl33nidoru
i don't know how many of your have come out of lockdown to entirely unrecognisable worlds...went to the bar tonight to mourn a friend and it was really horrible. queueing for the toilet i mistook a lad in his mid 20s for a guy i knew (prob in his late 40s now) and after he explained to me politely that he didn't know me because i'm older than his parents i just continued the conversation i would have had anyway - like the senile ladies that would mistake me for the vickers son when visiting relatives in the old folks home...
anyway, he didn't have a clue who asa chang and junray were and then 5 dublin lads bust out of the toilet cubicle in very good form and i had a satisfactory piss