For a better tomorrow.
Owner of Jimmy Johns celebrates the killing of this beautiful endangered animal.
What a fucking CUNT.
- His company had a good run.robotron3k
- it sucks but unfortunately its necessary, Rogan explains it well in a lot of his podcasts how these sanctuaries get their funding from these huntsmoldero
- but still fuck this guymoldero
- without the sanctuaries and funding elephants would most likely be extinct alreadymoldero
- but still, fuck this guy, even if his money did go to preservationmoldero
- Can't really think why this would give anyone any pleasure. Maybe he has a tiny cock.PhanLo
- Animal activists are for abortion but against killing animals? Talk about evil.Hayoth
- CUE: Hayoth walks in swinging his common sense stick.robotron3k
- I don't understand how shooting a giant animal with a gun gives anyone any sense of accomplishment. Easy targets.freedom
I'm going back to Alaska to hit the commercial Salmon season again this summer, hopefully I wont have to shoot another charging bear like last year.
this is me on the right.
I still have yet to tell my bear attack story from last year, I've been meaning to make a video about it just haven't had the time.
Back on QBN. After 9-10 years. Found my login info on an old hdd.
Will be 35 this summer...
Glad to see^ you guys again, hope you're doing well!
QBN jingle ON.
- welcome back!pockets
- Ty! Glad to be back! I missed this place!grafician
- 9-10 years? wow!
Nothing has changed; time stands still in QBNlandKrassy
- Yes welcome, we no longer have as cool radio station, fyi...robotron3k
- welcome back to the wild party. we are all old farts now having fun.capn_ron
- keep it down after 9pmGnash
- Hot diggety!DRIFTMONKEY
- Bine ai revenitpablo28
- this will end wellautoflavour
- Epic last post:
- @nb Yup! And still got problems with clients sending .CDR Corel files tho'grafician
- Nothing at all has changedautoflavour
- Wow, so much love!grafician
- We've been expecting you...Maaku
- that's how he gets home every day ever since he lost his key for the gateKrassy
- getting bitten by the dog would have made it a classicGardener
- yeah that dog is chill afBennn
- LOL at his shoes!sandbag
- lol same Gardenerimbecile
- Sir, excuse me sir!!!
Do you have a moment to...utopian
- No brakes, or no brainOBBTKN
- how chill is that dog lolinteliboy
- It probably happens all the time. Poor dog is used to people dropping in that way.PhanLo
the internet has sort of mimicked the evolution of America pretty well, going from strange under-developed land of opportunity to late-capitalist nightmare in the span of 20 years instead of 200.
social media was the mall where initially kids hung out to gossip, then became overpopulated with bloated franchises and everyone realized it's only for vapid consumerism. now there's still some dorks hanging out at the food court because going home is the only thing worse than hanging around, but the air conditioning is broken and everything smells like butter and fear and half the stores have mid-level managers sweating bullets at next quarter's financial returns, posting big-ass sale signs in the window.
zuckerberg is just like the president of abercrombie and fitch, seeing the massive ascent with a few people saying "you're all morons" and eventually the rest catching on.
- Haha so true.monospaced
- *slow clap* haha yes! :DBennn
- capitalistic nightmare? Ask someone fleeing from a socialist nightmare which is worse!hotroddy
- i don't see many people fleeing this great capitalist nightmare. On the contrary.. everyone is trying to get in.hotroddy
- the point hotroddy ... you fucking missed it by a milemonospaced
- and kids who hang out in malls have shitty extra curricular activities and shitty parents.hotroddy
- i get the point. doesn't take a genius like you to get it. consumerism = bad. so deep.hotroddy
- lol, kmonospaced
- The internet is not capitalist. 99% of the website and content you digest is FREE. Speech is censored and community is valued over the individual.Hayoth
- You pay for access. The government is not censoring speech, and only would if it was hate speech, so you're really wrong on all points.monospaced
- I do see some internet sites censoring hate speech, but those are all capitalist ones. Also, individuals can do whatever the fuck they want on the internetmonospaced
- @Hayoth, if the internet was real you'd have five individuals in suits following you to every store and writing down every step you take to sell. capitalist.colin_s
- Do the brainwashed tards actually think that the internet is free? Your data, the ads, the profits...cause it is free.utopian
Started eating less sugars and carbs, eating mostly meats and vegetables about a month ago. Haven't drank alcohol in months.
Started running a couple of weeks ago. I ran 3.1 miles/5 km a couple of days ago. Looking to start rock climbing in a couple of weeks. Been using the pull up bar everyday. Can do 2 finger pullups now.
Other than my knees, which are sore from running, I'm feeling great physically. My whole body feels light, no friction in any of my joints. I went from 164 lbs to 152 lb in the past month.
- re knees: proper shoesGnash
- Yup, I got fitted for shoes. My legs are just adjusting to running according to some peoplevwsung18t
- Very nice. I also cut down on all carbs, went from 188-169lbs in 5 weeks... getting cut but keeping my strength.robotron3k
- if you're not already doing so, run on toes, better for kneesshapesalad
- be careful about your knees. It's one thing to have general soreness in your legs, but your knee joints shouldn't be hurting.Gnash
- pay attention to your gate and don't run on cement -- proper track or grassGnash
- I take 500mg MSM supplement def helps with pain in jointsrobotron3k
- Main Stream Media pills??Gnash
- i have flat feet so i have bad pronation that caused my leg joints to not line up right. My new shoes with proper arch support is correcting things i believe.vwsung18t
- hence the pain. but my knees already feel better. i'll give it a couple of more days until i run again.vwsung18t
- Recommend a book called Supple Leopard. Most people use their bodies in the wrong way, especially knees..set
- Huzzzah! ... tho make sure you switch things up with biking or swimming to engage other muscles (will make your runs stronger too)notype
- I want to trail run with Gnash one day.notype
- to alleviate knee pain: avoid running on concrete or asphalt, and try not to run downhill. (runner for 20 years)e-wo
- Town planning by idiots.PhanLo
- well, it is really hot there, so you're not going to want to walk down the street.shapesalad
- wouldn't want to go there if it was free to stayGardener
- my dad lives there. it seems more moronic when you're actually there.cannonball1978
- If the IT team I worked with made Dubai.Maaku
- Anti-pedestrian is anti-humansee_bee
- I live there and its all true and way worst.Raybandana
- I've spent a bit of time working over there and I can safely say it is the worst place I've ever been to. A soulless shit hole. I'll never go back.Wolfboy
again... Keyshot render of SwampThing. Hope the show turns out good.
- ha, awesome!pinkfloyd
- it's amazing to see how good you've become! I remember your first ones posted here.dyspl
- Thanks. so, I used to suck? lol.dopepope
- gulp. oh man, that's badass! +helloeatbreathedrive
- dope as always.sea_sea
- very dopePonyBoy
- Ahah no! It’s just not usual to see beginnings :)dyspl
- Drain the Swamp!utopian
- just playing dyspl, I get what you mean.dopepope
- damn, that yeast infection took on a mind of its ownautoflavour
- modeled after detrituspinkfloyd
- i keedpinkfloyd
- only thing you need now is to better photoshop to tie the model into the scenedeathboy
- amazing work man!! wow!mantrakid
- I'm all for itdbloc
- they should do it on facebook as well.dbloc
- and then maybe QBN : )dbloc
- @dbloc https://www.qbn.com/…Krassy
- I think they’re doing that on Reddit now tooHijoDMaite
- Why would they do that? They try to sell a "boost" for every pic I post. How would they make money?formed
- It would never happen on either platform. Both are horrible to our society, but "likes" = "money" and that's what Z cares about.formed
- I think they should do that for the presidential elections as well. Presidential candidates should be protected from knowing how many more votes the winner got.deadsperm
- Presidential candidates are so brave putting their names forward in front of the entire nation, we should make sure they don't feel exposed.deadsperm
- likes = $? how so?monospaced
- Their revenue stream was ad based, I thought.monospaced
- you pay for impressions or interactions with a precise user group, likes is to metric ituan
- not the only way to measure stuff, but a fair easy one.uan
- Twitter wanted to do something like this also. Maybe if they will do it, instagram will follow.grafician
- mono - it's all connected. People pay to be where eyes are, people pay people with tons of likes. Lotsa likes = lotsa people.formed
When it's time to renew your subscription just log into your account online, click "manage account", click "Cancel your subscription" and then "too expensive" from the list reasons. An option will come up to chat with a rep about some 'special offers" -- right away I was offered $29/month with 3 months free for the full suite
so last year i made my way across europe for the summer by way of a combination between workaway.info and freelance work, four months worked well so this year i just got a one-way ticket.
currently enjoying day 3 in mallorca. who knows what is next. 36 no wife no kids no money no future so just making the most of the present.
I dont use Facebook a lot so I dont know since when they implemented this, but every 5ish post, they put a post with the mention "Similar to publications you responded to" ... SO ANNOYING! They put thing I dont give a shit of... No wonder so many people are letting Facebook go.
- I’ve never seen that before.monospaced
- i'm getting them every 5-6 posts.Bennn
- FUCK ZUCK!
- They keep force feeding me hockey related posts... I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOCKEY! I NEVER HAD!Bennn
- and other topics, not just hockey.Bennn
- are they similar to things you responded to? hahamonospaced
- So why are you on Facebook? Just leave it dude. I feel like this is your once-a-month post. Use email or your phone to talk to family :)lvl_13
- its just on the desktop version, on the phone app, its just ads every 5-6 posts like instagram. Desktop its ads AND unwanted content.Bennn
- yeah lvl13, i repeat myself, its a sign im getting old :)Bennn
I still have my facebook accounts but i never check that shit & I uninstalled the mobile app from my phone a few months back, Facebook is garbage, I go to the beach to surf & I just see the poser generation showing up taking selfies, sitting around for about 10 minutes then leaving,
"look at me living the #beachlife"
pretty pathetic. I'll keep Facebook to manage clients FB pages and the FB dev shit for App ID, pixels and the rest of the SEO shit, but that's about it.
- forgiveness / permissionimbecile
- "a Facebook spokesperson told Business Insider that email contacts were “unintentionally uploaded” as part of the process..."mantrakid
- unintentionally created a database structure that unintentionally housed contact information that was unintentionally coded to handle the plethora of edge casesmantrakid