For a better tomorrow.
Over 70,000 NEW CASES in one day.
So much Winning!!!
- We're fucked.MarleyMarl
- actually as a percentage of tests vs positive case we are down using basic cdc case info. random samp of april 28 vs yesterday.deathboy
- but to be fair a ton of loose variabels all around constantly be changed by reporting agencies. what is 5% reduction on day sample. and didnt calc avgdeathboy
- but definitely lower, there is issues where this kicked off adn people who called and never tested got counted and those who that did. than also covid19 funds,deathboy
- plenty of variables that with public info is anyones guess. but the headlines are fearmongering for suredeathboy
- She should be protected at all costBennn
- By who? Dems are just as Guilty as republicans here, they’re all fucked if she sings_niko
- The royals are fucked, celebrities are fucked, the rich and powerful are fucked, maybe Putin could sneak her out and protect her to blackmail the west_niko
- Nothing will come of it - a few mid-range people will be exposed. Remember the Panama Papers? Who got busted after that?face_melter
- ^Yeah nothing ever happens Face, the journalist who broke the story was blown up at home. Back to business as usual.PhanLo
- Can't wait to see where it's goingBennn
- Has anyone tried offering these people a mask? Maybe they just don't have one yetnb
- Masks available in any pharmacy, not an excuse, this kind of ppl just don't want to get the idea or if they do, they still against it as in...grafician
- ...as in "don't tell me what to do, what to wear" etc. ignorant and stubborngrafician
- tbf - masks were not super easily available for a long time. still aren't, really - I can't buy them in my local supermarket, for example.Nairn
- not excusing things. just suggesting that masks should be available fucking everywhere, for fuck all cost. If they work, get them out there.Nairn
- Don't make a barrier to entry a barrier to entry, na'meen?Nairn
- Oh, you're in London...
Idk, here masks are available at any pharmacy, or quick delivery online, cost like 2-3 euro per 5 pack, really cheapgrafician
- We're not allowed to go in any store, shop, public transport, etc. without wearing one. Heard the same from friends in Barcelona and Berlin.grafician
- Oh, I have a mask in front of me and one in my bag. I only use them for public transport, of which I've taken like three buses over the past coupla weeksNairn
- I just think they should be available *everywhere* and cheap. N95 and all. £5+ for a shitty mask? pfft.Nairn
- I bought a box of masks off amazon. 50. £18 or so. Super easy. No excuses.shapesalad
- But IF somebody can't afford a mask, offer to buy them some, instead of bashing them, just saying. I carry an extra one on me always just in case anywaygrafician
- Plot twist. Guy in line was there buying face mask.
jk, but I'm sure this scenario has played out somewhere by now.SteveJobs
- True, I started day one with just a tshirt tied around my facenb
- why not just pull shirt over your face? saw soemone saying that isnt alod and think hmm... but any other random cloth is...everyone is fuckin muppetsdeathboy
- businesses forced to comply through licensure, forcing citizens to comply through social force. gotta love the system built by liberal thinking being activateddeathboy
- and still hate idea they took over that word liberal. but so be it now the term racist will mean anyone who disagreesdeathboy
- Only masks I've seen for sale in the UK were boxes of ten disposable ones at the petrol station for £40 and then last week some kids ones in the Supermarket.webazoot
- But as you say, Amazon and lots of online places selling them now. Seems to be about 60% of people on buses wearing them desipite it being mandatory.webazoot
- yeah, availability here in the UK is terrible. Shouldn't have to go online (especially to fuckign Amazon of all the cunts) to have to get them...Nairn
- ..especially as they're likely going to be increasingly mandatory. Main chain supermarkets should be gov't mandated to sell them, cheap.Nairn
- What's a gammon?Akagiyama
- pageflip houseOBBTKN
- the best combo; old materials, new designBustySaintClaire
- I like the brickwork is well done, but the pastel aqua paint and bright window kills the entire aesthetic.utopian
- easy to climb up the bricks below window and rob them.shapesalad
- good for cats to climb.neverscared
- Garden looks nicewoowahesque
East Fife 5
- Man..you've just triggered a memory of watching Saturday afternoon football results read by Dickie Davis and desperately wanting them to end because ...Morning_star
- ...the A Team was the next programme. Ahhhhh.... the days of 3 channels and the truth.Morning_star
- we must be the same age then!Gardener
- partick thistle ftw!hans_glib
- You're not too far away from me now, head through to Edinburgh and get on the sauce.PhanLo
- ... or come to the 'burgh for record shopping. Or... is there any record shops left here?!microkorg
- what is that?imbecile
- it's a play on this
- These guys opened up the other day again https://www.undergro…PhanLo
- will be heading into Edinb' once shops start opening so happy to meet up anyone who wants to wander aboutGardener
- Haha. Where is Elgin?! In fact, I'll go look it up! ;-)Ianbolton
- "So far, Forfar Four..!"Nairn
- Not sure how many vinyl places are left in the city. There used to be an awesome shop around Drummond St area where I used to get Jazzman and soul and funk 7"microkorg
- long gone sadly.microkorg
- the maskiarchy is strong in this onefadein11
- Ugh, boomers jfcwhatthefunk
- Freedumb Fighters Unite®utopian
- i just can't get my head around why it's such an issue for some people. if DasGovt was probing my ass with a 12" long 4" diameter dildo, i might understandNairn
- or maybe that's what they want?
over-sized dildoes for all!Nairn
- if you see animals first that means you're hungrymoldero
- I saw the boobs firstTurboslacker
- ^ still hungrypango
- Three photographs. I see three over worked photographs.shapesalad
- If you aren't seeing the human faces immediately it's probably not a good sign. We're hardwired for that.i_monk
I've been talking a lot about about age lately -- which reminded me of another story.
Exactly 20 years ago, when I was 18 years old, I enrolled in CS studies at NTNU in Trondheim. The sophomore students organized some kind of bar-to-bar tour for us freshmen to get to know each other.
There was one older guy among us -- a 38 year old hairdresser by the name of Kolbjørn. I remembered it because he had a tip for us: "Think of me as a koala bear". He looked nothing like a koala bear. He had nose and ear piercings etc.
It was clear he was conscious about his age. 4 hours into drinking I'm hugging this guy and I say to him: "Dude, I think you're cool. When I grow old I want to be like you." I followed it with a hand shake.
Never seen him since. Today I am his age and I understand why. Sorry about this, Kolbjørn, hope hairdressing worked out for you.
- Signs your going to die?utopian
- now some kid will hug you in a bar and say the same :)renderedred
- I don't get it - he slept a lot? Ate eucalyptus leaves?Nairn
- Best thing to do would be to treat him as same age, ie. pretend as nothing unusual and to not talk about the age thing at all.drgs
- It's like the expression "the hell is definitely below", which implies some level of doubt.
"Dude, you're definitely cool" is the same.drgs
- i love how they word it -- insinuating it was always a mosqueGnash
- Fucking barbarians, I feel sorry for the secular, progressive Turks who have to live under this invincible, he’s set back Turkey 400 years_niko
- *Imbecile not invincible_niko
- Dictators quickly try to change known history to fit their agendas.grafician
- cancel hagia sophia! sounds ugly anywaysdeathboy
- oh, yes (winston churchill voice)renderedred
- Cottagecore, is that an actual word? LOLutopian
- I much prefer cottaging. You get lots of exercise, meet new, like-minded, people, and its a great way to relax.face_melter
- London type. Queer sort.Fax_Benson
- is this the brit version of guys that dress like cowboys?Gnash
- They sent Posh out into the hills a couple of hours beforehand, now it’s time to go hunting.MrT
- @gnash - David looks more like he's in Kiwi/Ozzie attire to me (Driza-bone)Nairn