For a better tomorrow.
- He seems more concerned about doge coin than so many of his SpaceX rockets exploding. Will be tough to get to Mars by 2025NBQ00
- better they crash now, than laterGnash
- Melon MuskKrassy
- Work out Elon, work out!!
- ^ he's too busy tweeting crap while eating cheetosKrassy
- He’s kicking ass these days.instrmntl
- its fineBennn
- jabba the hut in the makingneverscared
- this man is a legendtank02
- The telefone skit is kind of hommage to Bob Newhart.
- borat 2 was geniusStoicLevels
- Borat 1 was genius
Borat 2 was okayHayzilla
- I love long winded bits on late night; Will Ferrell on Conan comes to mind.ideaist
- Borat 3 was genius
Borat 4 was okStoicLevels
- Ali G-series Borat was genius, rest okdrgs
- Ali G was genius, so much incredible fun,.. still is.neverscared
- I'm guessing something broke because that's not SBC?garbage
- Ali G was geniusKrassy
- https://www.youtube.… this was hysterical tooneverscared
- ^oh yeah, I remember THAT was non-stop entertainment lolgrafician
Wait, I missed something. Drgs is a workout freak, or has a bloody ass?
- The two can overlapdrgs
- maybe he's just a regular freak.. who likes muscles. who knows:)brt44
- I can't unsee the R now, lol.garbage
- Yea I've never noticed this thread before or the fact he pumps. Judging by his music taste I assumed he looked like Jared Leto.Hayzilla
- Natty or not?NBQ00
Getting back to asteroids.
If we are 100% sure an asteroid will hit Earth but will only kill 0.01% of the population and need leave some wounded.
What reasonable measures, if any, are we to take?
- Don't blow it.
- Keep it simple.
- Count your money.palimpsest
- Wrong thread. Asteroid of the day thread plsnb
- The thing was, chances of a human getting hit by an meteorite, not the earth itself.ApeRobot
- Imagine if we can stop that asteroid from killing even 30% of that 0.01% by washing our fucking hands and wearing a goddamn mask and staying home for a while.nb
- a while? it's been a year ffs.ApeRobot
- no restaurant
no drinks in a bar
and so on....
curfew and the list goes on.ApeRobot
- for a year...i'm tired of this.ApeRobot
- By the way, you do not destroy viruses.ApeRobot
- Where do you live that all those things have been closed for a year? Restos are open in nyc even. I see people working in cafes.nb
- “I want to drink in a bar” is the most whiny entitled shit I’ve ever heard in my lifenb
- But I like the bars mommy. They’re my favowitenb
- hang on I missed this ape, can you explain the stats on an individual getting hit by a meteorite pls?fadein11
- @nb, i'm in Belgium, and yes, life has been on hold for a year now. Social life has been cancelled here.ApeRobot
- and fuck you by the way. ;)ApeRobot
- "The thing was, chances of a human getting hit by an meteorite, not the earth itself."
So 0.01% is the not the death rate but the chance of Covid hitting Earth?palimpsest
I'm trying to get people on your side by putting things into perspective.palimpsest
- You got more chance to die from a meteorite impact than dying from covid according to Nasa odds about eventual impact.ApeRobot
- What are the chances of getting hit by a meteorite impact? The same as getting infected by Covid?palimpsest
- Stay focused.
We can do this.palimpsest
- Had it in Dec... Still not 100%necromation
- the chances of seeing asteroids after drinking one of the belgian strong beers are 100%.uan
- lol, true that.ApeRobot
- No actions necessary. 0.1% death is acceptable and warrants no response by anyone, anywhere, for any reason. Obviously.monospaced
- Also, Ape, it was a year because a bunch of knuckle dragging, science denying, FUCKTARDs didn't want to wear a mask, you dense clown.monospaced
- If EVERYONE had worn masks and stayed in a few weeks it could have been curbed. But no, they didn't do shit, and those same assholes are now whining about a yrmonospaced
- Mono, as always, comes from some unicorn land. Mask barely work, they act more as virtue signaling: "hey, remember we are still in pandemic" than mitigation.pr2
- But in the unicorn land science isn't one of the pillars of reality.pr2
- What happened to Space Force? Wasn't that supposed to deal with: asteroids, rogue enemy satellites, space junk, hypersonic weapons and aliens.utopian
- Space force was created to deal with klingons, utopianscarabin
- @pr2, you're so full of shit. If masks didn't help, why do doctors wear them? Why do they suggest wearing them?monospaced
- The only person here in unicorn land is your data skewing, science denying, expert mocking clown ass. And everyone else here knows it, pr2.monospaced
- You act like you have gleaned some kind of conclusion that the world experts overlooked, and which you cannot even relate here in a way that makes sense.monospaced
- But hey, you're a high school grad film maker who once shot a video in a hospital. So I guess you're some expert and all the doctors are full of shit. Ok doogiemonospaced
- You're the kind of jackass that would say an asteroid has the same chance as killing you as a virus, and would therefore conclude you shouldn't care.monospaced
- You're also the type that sees more deaths per day than 9/11, all 100% covid, and still deny that anything should be done to prevent it. Morally fucked clown.monospaced
- Def bro I know a lot of people who died from asteroids, personally and historicallynb
- Honestly this "as likely as an asteroid" crowd is on par with flat-earthers. Yeeshnb
- mono, now i'm CERTAIN you NEVER read even one paper about mask because almost every paper about masks and their general ineffectiveness addresses...pr2
- ... the "why doctors weary it" issue. So yeah, congratulations to reveal yourself to be total ignoramus.pr2
- They wear them so people don’t recognize them later on the street by the smell of their breathnb
- that Saylor guy is practically gambling at this point lolgrafician
- everyone involved in crypto is gambling ;-)Krassy
- yeah ofc, but when your company is down 50% and you buy even more? Bruh...grafician
- I think he buys for his clientsdrgs
- it's still up 3x since they first bought btcESKEMA
- well next time you make an argument pro crypto, keep in mind the entire scene is riddled with idiots/frauds like this guygrafician
- @ESKEMA hey dude, how come you only post about crypto on QBN? Are you a crypto bot? :)Krassy
- because it's an interesting subjectESKEMA
- and it's the one and ONLY one that's interesting?Krassy
- buy the dipisaca
I'm looking at the personal computer market again as it's time to buy a tool that will edit 4k and 8k video.
Apple having the best processors clearly makes their machines the ones to buy again.
Am I wrong?
- Yes. Fuck Apple.babydick
- This is true. Wait for the new M1 iMacs though, would be my advise. Or the new Mac Pro but that'll be next year.Hayzilla
- the new M1 chip is supposed to be a game changer. I would like to see it in action using After Effects and Blender. I may buy one just to try it out...dkoblesky
- ...and send it back if it is not all that. Saw someone else on this thread did thatdkoblesky
- Plenty of videos of it in action on AEmonospaced
- They’re probably best bang for buck but they’re not the best out there if you spend a bit extra.sausages
- m1s still not a dent on my 2y/o 1500 noop hackintosh. about 2% the size... i suspect the pros when they arrive may will its ass.kingsteven
- will its ass, in to the trash? i dunno where i was goin there. girlfriend started talking to me there and fingers went on auto.kingsteven
- M1 is great/a game changer from what I've seen. Where it excels is high perf. at low heat/power use so it's best for small portable devices.evilpeacock
- Getting it on par with all the ins and outs of pro/tower configs is yet to come. Right now M1 first gen is a great start but has lots of kinks to work out,evilpeacock
Created my first NFT today. I am in the game.....see what happens....
Watch by David-Koblesky
1 of 1 • Now Available for Ξ 0.4
- dont know why link did not post...https://known...dkoblesky
- beautiful work man!mantrakid
- lovely gif but think of all the co2 you're going to generate as a result.
good luck with it anyway, i hope you clean up.hans_glib
- actually 1-1 minting is very low. It is the massive editions that are a real problem.dkoblesky
- And thanks for your kind words. appreciate it.dkoblesky
- Just sold it for $599dkoblesky
- Awesome! Congrats man.ESKEMA
- That's fantastic for you. Nicely done.dopepope
- thanks for the kinds words. appreciate itdkoblesky
- congrats on the sale!microkorg
- Meme's used to be generalized...
- I own this meme's non-fungible tokenKrassy
- so Leigh has to pay for posting it or or what rights do you exercise over it exactly?sted
- I already sued Leigh. QBN is next. Then you're next for commenting on this post, etc. It's humanity evolved with all this NFT stuff, you know. Modern times.Krassy
- I own one of the people in this memedbloc
- Jesus, no.section_014
- Just one gust of wind.mort_
- Depeche MudKrassy
- Saw Wavemort_
- plug in to a rockfuturefood
- Look mum no computer? Love that guy!slappy
- Algorithmic waves never looked so stressfulIanbolton
- Wet Wet Wetdee-dubs
- Daft Sunkdee-dubs
- Puddle of Muddee-dubs
- I'll f@ck off now....(gets coat)dee-dubs
- Brian Ohnocannonball1978
I sometimes feel like a failure. I look back now and notice how much I missed out on stuff or wasn't working hard enough. Like this Beeple guy "could've been me if I only worked hard enough." Or I could've been retired by now if I only invested my money properly. Or I should've traveled more and seen more places.
- “Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "It might have been.”
~ Kurt Vonnegutideaist
- today i learned vonnegut thought mice can talkscarabin
- to thine own self be true. your life ain't over NBQ. you can do whatever you choose.sarahfailin
- Good days AND growing days.
Also Lolz @scarabin.ideaist
- this is visible from your posts. I'm glad that you haven't left and decided to hit a more hones tone. look, i'm old as fuck, spent most of my life making moneysted
- and helping in the success for others. i didn't made tons of $, or got famous but i was happy. A few years ago i started harvesting these contacts andsted
- do something in the way i want. It took 2 years to get where we are now. i'm still happy with the way things are, while making plans for the next 5 years.sted
- This gets me busy as fuck, what doesn't allows to start thinking about what could have been.sted
- So what I'm trying to say is that the time you waste to fantasize who you could have been is counterproductive to who you might be.sted
- "Beeple guy" wasn't born with cinema4d integrated. There is a lot of ups and downs until you get there, not to mention the right influence like qbn :)sted
- Welcome to life.shapesalad
- youre as big a failure as you think you areStoicLevels
- betcha beeple looks back on the stuff he missed out on and wonders if it was worth it too.monNom
- Personally, I tried doing everydays one time for a month. I burnt out after 3 weeks. I can't imagine what a slog 14 years would be.monNom