For a better tomorrow.
- dis done with a knife if vegan nutella alternative and I'm with munchies.
dat any other day and circumstance.oey_oey
- Dat unless they're using space glue on the rim. Then it's t-minus 5 until punching through.garbage
- DAT. OCD.MrT
- Dat, and get a divorce if married to someone who does dis.jagara
- ^ LOL!oey_oey
Ukrainian electric motorbike company Delfast has seen its electric bikes used for some vastly diverse tasks, such as breaking Guinness World Records and outfitting Mexican police. But their latest use is perhaps the bikes’ most important mission yet: helping Ukrainian soldiers strike a David vs. Goliath blow against Russia’s barbaric invasion of their country.
- No-noise vehicles could change a lot in war (or any attack)formed
- Already has. Bin Laden got clipped thanks to whatever the stealth chopper that we've been able to keep out of sight for a decade.garbage
- Imagine crashing one of those near Bin Laden's compound and getting orders to destroy it immediately and then run for your life.garbage
- They didn't got a great job destroying that thing.formed
- IIRC it was "blow it up and haul ass" situation. It's kind of amazing that they've managed to keep it under wraps / obfuscate the facts for so long.garbage
- Likely a pimped-to-death Blackhawk. Scarier tech involved in the attack would be the Sentinel drone that was tailing them..garbage
- ..which is a Skunkworks UAV responsible for UFO sightings around the world, and only publicly acknowledged because we crashed one in Iran and didn't destroy it.garbage
- Iran now has their own clone of the Sentinel, and has used it in conflict. Those helis though.. they've stayed under wraps.garbage
- And Morrisseypalimpsest
- Is this real? Plus a performance from the cast of cats - the worst movie ever madeIanbolton
- I guess you haven't seen Schindler's List.palimpsest
- haha, the thing is, I'd much rather see that, than the actually line up. The Cast of Allo Allo! 'Good Moaning, I was just pissing by'Wolfboy
- Haha. I can call bollox cos I know that Colin Angus has said the Shamen will never get back together.microkorg
- That Kiling Joke set would be infinitesimally short.
'Love Like Blood', 'The Wait', done.Continuity
- not gonna lie. I saw Killing Joke and was all 'OMG! thats amazing! (and continutity...c'mon dude... 'Adorations' is a fucking killer track....exador1
- a quick look for the 'actual' line up...and...gotta say... I'd MUCH rather see this one ;)exador1
- OK, fine.
A three-track set.
- The photos I'm finding interesting are the wide [literal-] field pans with hundreds of artillery craters from onanistic Russian overkillNairn
- Some of thie shit looks like WWI in colour.Nairn
- when you think about the journey all those elements took, from mine, to smelter, manufacturer, shipping, etc - then decayed back to earth.shapesalad
- romanticizing war? RamboII+ did a good job to the overlords.uan
- Who said anything about romanticising?
A bit simplistic.Nairn
It's my day off, woke up groggy and exhausted. Spent 3 hours trying to gather momentum to do something constructive with my day.
When making scrambled eggs for lunch, i cracked one of the eggs directly into the garbage because of being tired and distracted. Afterwards, I accepted that this day would consist of doing nothing, and made my peace with it.
Any love for The Northman?
- This is one of my favourite vengeance films. It was intense and utterly stupid in places, but still entertaining as hell!Ianbolton
- It was greatprophetone
- +1 it certainly was. Nicole Kidman was the odd part for me.MrT
- 7/10 for me I think, good but not amazing. And I agree, interesting/odd role for Kidman.BuddhaHat
- Great visuals, but the story was meh as fuck and the accent was annoying. A tad too long as well. The Revenant was much more digestible.babydick_
- I liked it, second half of if way more than the first. A good Inigo Montoya flick, but had some silly moments as well. Visually top notch.rzu-rzu
What a fuckwit...the bloke is fast becoming a parody of himself. Anyone that says Democrats have become the party of hate and "as a result I will vote Republican" has serious issues.
Stick to cars and rockets pal...most don't give a fuck what you think about anything else.
- Texas changes peopleYakuZoku
- Let's just pray that he's doing all this crap to stir crap up. I don't put much stock in anything he "says", but his actions are pretty successful.formed
- Way to fix Twitter!instrmntl
- very fine people on both sides.neverscared
- The bonkers thingn is this Howard Forman guy is spot-on.
That said, our guy Elon seems to be slipping into some parallel dimension where paranoia is ...Continuity
- ... the de facto lifestyle.
When it comes down to brass tacks, the overwhelming majority of people simply don't give a fuck about him one way or another.Continuity
- He's just another hyper-rich kid who's gone all loopy, and has an over-grand idea of his own importance.Continuity
- the irony is, the way you all talk, you are proving his point. All I read on this site is HATE, mostly toward viewpoints that don't align with your ownFawnDog
- Is he running for president?sea_sea
- A: Musk is an idiot.
B: I still think re-appropriation of (((this))) is a bad idea, and kind of weird that a Yale professor would do it.garbage
- He finally identifies as a Republican, duh!
• loves corporate subsidies/welfare
• sexually assaults women
• lies about everythingutopian
Just watched this...
- can't decide if this is good. but definitely doesn't belong in bad movie thread.pango
- Watch it twice, figure out what is a dream, and meet me at Winkie's.garbage
- It’s excellent. The secret to understanding it is to pay very careful attention to the characters’ names throughout the film.nb
- If you follow the characters’ names all the way through, you’ll figure it outnb
- ^ This. And then chase it with Lost Highway.garbage
- I watched it twice (two days in a row) and felt the same way.section_014
- Lesbian scene. What else is there to know lol_niko
- That was one hell of a scene.CyBrainX
- Does the Lesbian have any significance? Cuz id watch that again.pango
- *Lesbian scenepango
- The same...grafician
- Can we have an example without reading the regular version first?drgs
- yeah ok, but should be more variation. bigger at start of sentences. and fading across the word, rather than bolding the first part.shapesalad
- while reading bionically, the voice intonation in my head keeps fluctuating the intonation by emphasizing the beginnings of the words then fading out. LOLKrassy
- well that was a waste of 6 million dollarsMrT
- A friend of mine was into Reeder when it first came out, and then moved on to one-word reading.garbage
- Post that into http://onewordreader…garbage
If you saw both texts and decided to read the one on the left first then maybe this isn't the solution for you;palimpsest
Try not reading it out loud.palimpsest
- I read from left to rightdrgs
- Fair enough.palimpsest
- Guess that's why you're a fan of Dead Don't Open Inside.palimpsest
- Once you know you're not supostah read the whole words it goes faster. Give it a try.palimpsest
- I still think y'all's should get hooked on phonics first.
- Mr.T - loooooooolnecromation
- It works. It stays.prophetone
- it has some disadvantages. like misreading some words and if you master it as a child 100% fucks with your writing.sted
- Maybe it works better for folks with dyslexia, etcscarabin
- I’m a fast reader already, but damn that worked for me. It was very obvious it sped up for me. I could feel my eyes scanning and moving on faster.monospaced
- ^ +1Krassy
- Try it again tomorrow, but only read the right columndrgs
- Wow this is amazing!! Hopefully I can incporporate this idea into something that looks goodProjectile
- Dat, everytime.. chicken has a brain the size of a piece of gum.. easy stufffuturefood
- Is the Orangutan in the same car?lemmy_k
- Orangutans are cool as fuckYakuZoku
- Is it the same chicken that Peter Griffin fights?Akagiyama
- Is the Orangutan fight a set time and date in your diary or a Kato style ambush?Wolfboy
- Well, a sword fight with an orangutan is a bit unfair, isn't it? Have you seen how long those fuckers' arms are in proportion to the rest of them?!Continuity
- is the chicken fight inside or outside of the car?imbecile
- def the chickenRamanisky2
- Dis, for sure.
- just drop kick the chicken. an orangutan with a sword could fucking end youscarabin
- dat, free chicken every day? count me in!rzu-rzu
Watched 5 episodes of Better Called Saul so far and I'm enjoying it.
But I think the last season of Ozark and the way it ended are somehow creating a barrier to enjoy it even more. I don't feel I can really get inside as apathy is still my mood, maybe the second half will break me.
Still, really good.
And True Story, well someone wrote paint-by-number and I do get it but I really liked it. Snipes is really good and credit to Kevin Hart in his first drama role. I thought it was not easy to forget the fact that he's a comedian but for me, he does a great job and deserves to be acknowledged for that. And lets not forget it's a mini-series so not bad at all.
- terrible writing sorry, only had one coffee today.oey_oey
- BCS gets deep with unusual and beautifully written characters. I didn't expect much and absolutely loved it. Keep going!spl33nidoru
- Sorry, 5 episodes of the last season. I totally love the show.oey_oey
- Nacho’s last episode was a masterpiece. But it’s been a bit of a slo-burn since. Just waiting for Lao to strike.Morning_star
- Ah haven't started watching the last season yet but excited to!spl33nidoru
- BCS is growing on mescarabin
THE KITCHEN DRAIN SAGA IS FUCKING OVER!!!!
Stubborn cunt that I am, I couldn't accept that:
1) This seemingly simple problem was unsolvable;
2) I'd have to shell out minimum 250 € to have someone fix it for me.
So, I brought it back to basics.
No plumber's snake.
No calling the professionals.
I re-drained the pipes under the sink into a large bucket (and not, as I did yesterday, into a stock pot, which was clearly unfit for purpose), plugged up the P-trap, connected the hose back to the wall, and dumped half a box of sodium bicarbonate in the drain, shoving every last grain of the stuff in there with a chopstick.
Then I topped that up with about half a litre of white vinegar, and plugged the sink before too much of the mixture overflowed into the sink. My idea was to trap all that in there, hoping that — seeing its upward route of escape blocked — it would snake down into the pipe behind the wall.
Fifteen minutes later, I remove the plug from the sink. The effervescence had subsided, but the vinegar level was more or less the same.
Undeterred, I topped it up with a bit of boiling water, so that it could pool a bit in the sink, and busted out the plunger.
Remembering what I was told in the notes yesterday about blocking the secondary drain, I held a wet cloth to it with one hand, and starting pumping with the other.
Not too vigorously or rapidly. But certainly with intent.
Paying special attention to the suction part, more so than the compressing down-stroke.
Six pumps. Seven pumps. Fifteen pumps. Twenty pumps.
And, just like that, the sink drained like a champ.
I boiled a full 1.7 litre kettle of water, and poured it in. All gone.
Ran the water from the tap for about 15 seconds. Like nothing ever happened.
As one might expect, I'm feeling pretty relieved. And not just a little proud of myself.
Now. I've got dishes to do.
'Signs you're getting old'
This sort of shit is fucking mattering to me.Continuity
- Bravo! Now, stop keeping all your semen in jars and emptying them out in one go every 8 months.Nairn
- *golf clapspango
- @Nairn ... wot? What else should I be doing with it??Continuity
- ah man - yes you got to block the 2nd drain! of course, else all the pumping just pushes air out of there. Next time you'll have it fixed in 1min now you know.shapesalad
- ^ it's THE critical part to all this.shapesalad
- Wait.. you didn't block the overflow when you were plunging?Nairn
- The first time? Err ... no ...Continuity
- Ah yes, reminds me of my first timedrgs
- Have you ever asked yourself in an hour of meditation, which everyone finds during the day, how long we have been striving for greatness?garbage
- Not only the years we've been at war, the war of work, but from the moment as a child when we realized that the world could be conquered.garbage
- It has been a lifetime struggle. A never-ending fight. I say to you, and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight!garbage
- This saga needs to turn itself into a Medium article my man.
- @cont - oh, that is beautiful! hahah, you silly buggerNairn
- Rejoice and behold the work of manGnash
- Loving these QBN mini-soap dramas!! Not sure if this or ‘dating a pro’ is my fav at the mo!!dee-dubs
- QBN IS BACK!!!!!!!pedromendez
- I read from "Remembering what I was t..." In a my inner sexy voice and now I'm all flustered.thumb_screws