For a better tomorrow.
- 'Space pirates'? Oh dear fucking god ...
Run, Captain Harlock, run! They're after you!Continuity
- Ted is upset people don't believe the threat is real.
- Ted is Exhibit A in showing why the 2bn they want to spend on 'Space Force' would be better spent on a culling programme to rid Earth of idiots like him.Continuity
- To be fair, we're entering an era where it's much cheaper to send stuff up that could cause problems for others... not sure 'piracy' is the right term though.Nairn
- fucking metroid reference lmaoCygnusZero4
- From Texas with love.Maaku
- 'Space pirates'? Oh dear fucking god ...
Former Australian PM died yesterday aged 89. Probably one of the greatest Australian Prime Ministers in Australian history.
And he shagged my Mum.
- Bob Hawke.BusterBoy
- After I was born and after my parents had split.BusterBoy
- It's wild that you know that.Gucci
- I remember the night my brother told me!BusterBoy
- I think this is one of my favourite-ever QBN posts.Nairn
- BusterBoy! Haha.SimonFFM
- best obituary lolernexbcn
- It's wild that your brother knew that.Gucci
- I tired this, the other rat dies of dehydration. the more you know...eryx
- I tired this, many brain cells died of boredom. the more you know...sted
- I tried this, I died. the more you know.DRIFTMONKEY
- I tried this and now I have a rat plant.robthelad
- I tried this, it gave me Eboladee-dubs
- I tired this. 2 of them went flat.Akagiyama
- we need a 3rd recipient + rat, with a 5G transmitter where the plant isernexbcn
- That result may have been a statistical anomaly. We're going to need to run this test again at scale.monNom
- I tried this, and robotroll posted more nonsense...the more you know...utopian
New enamel pins for sale
- Where can i purchase, must buy :)pedromendez
- I'm looking for investors now that you got that Ferrari money from the t-shirts.
Hit me up!deadsperm
- copyright ® infringement™pedromendez
- put that on a tshirt ill buy it..
FYI qunt.com is availablepedromendez
- lol ^Gnash
- too big. not infringement. but have you purchased reproduction rights on the font?imbecile
- To be precise it's 23mm, I have small hands. I haven't yet bought reproduction rights on the font (it's only a comp). I'm waiting on pedromendez's deposit.deadsperm
- Reproduction rights for Cooper Black? It's already licensed for commercial work by default. https://fonts.adobe.…monospaced
- Adobe font licensing: https://helpx.adobe.…monospaced
- In that case:
Fuck you @pedromendez!
I don't need your Ferrari money.deadsperm
- Haha sweet, endorsed by Kanye too, so you should be good ™ ® $
- QBN strikes again with the cool factor!
Bravo @deadsperm! s l o w c l a pKrassy
I still use it!
One of my favorite tools to this day.
Have been using it since the Macromedia days....going on 18 years now!
- It's still updated?drgs
- I'm on Firewoorks CS4Krassy
- Last release was CS6 I believe . Maybe 5 years ago?Krassy
- CS6 was almost 10 years ago.monospaced
- Fireworks CS6 came out 7 years agoKrassy
- 8, but yeah. Almost a decade :)monospaced
- Final release: CS6 (12) / May 7, 2012; 7 years ago
- haha, and on May 7 2013 they terminated itmonospaced
- If I could get into my mac that died 6 years ago I'd still have it.see_thru
I'm looking for a MUSE alternative. I know some of you hated it and thought it was junky but some of you loved it for the same reasons that I did. I used it. I loved it. I can't download/use it now due to the way my company is doing licensing...soooo do you guys have anything similar that you'd recommend?
- I don't have an alternative. Muse was excellent, and it's really frustrating they got rid of it without a viable replacement.monospaced
- hmm, Framer X? maybe even Google Web Designer.zarkonite
- Thanks. I will check them out.misterhow
Give 'Com Truise' a listen. Gritter and more 80'ser than Tycho but similar vibe.
- Did you receive an email from Bleep.com earlier today?Nairn
- saw him a couple times touring with Clark. seemed cool, but I haven't heard anything else from him.futurefood
- I did Nairn, he's way better than Tycho imho. V.different sound.fadein11
- tell a lie, it was an instagram postfadein11
- agree with these statements.lvl_13
- Com Truise is excellent. End of world / sci-fi power synths!ideaist
- I didn't get a Bleep email @Nairn, just thought he might appeal. Tycho is a bit watered down for my taste.mort_
- Ya'll might dig this underrated gem.
- ♥ Windows96mort_
- < this. Tycho is just so placid and boring, I don't get it at all. Music for pharmaceutical ads.inteliboy
Jeff Koons' chrome balloon-rabbit is being sold for $90 million.
What the actual fuck...
DA DA DA DUM
DA DA DA
- ^ of the purchaser or of the artist?Krassy
- jealous, straight fucking jealousimbecile
- Everyone wants 90m so everyone is technically envious. This is abut how stupid art is valued.cannonball1978
- i'd rather be in jeff's shoes. i'm jealous of his position. he can almost print money and gets his crew to do the work.imbecile
- Mission accomplished for Jeff, precisely this is one of the major themes of his work. Not his fault it worked so well. Blame the buyers.fadein11
- kinda jealous of the buyer now that i think about it. I'd love to have one of his balloon animal dogs. i've stared at the one in the moma numerous timesimbecile
- get a real foil balloon rabbit and stick it to a pedestal. no one will ever risk to touch it 'cause they think it costs millions.uan
- It’s only worth what someone is willing to pay.monospaced
- Jeff doesn't get that money. Whoever owned it does.freedom
- Steven Mnuchin's Dad bought it.freedom
- jeff doesn't get the sale of this piece, but he does get the press, prestige, and buyers for new works. This makes him the highest selling living artist everimbecile
- and Bob Mnuchin placed the bid on behalf of an unnamed buyerimbecile
Acid glitch tribal demon thingy - honestly not sure where my head is at on this one haha... Evil allergies or something taking over -
And if you're into techno, here are some old tracks - they were on SC, but I thought I'd try out Bandcamp...
Is there a Bandcamp thread - couldn't find one if so?