For a better tomorrow.
- Where did you find this?Nairn
- Thanks China !Gnash
- lol...not againyuekit
- The world is a vampire.utopian
- Good fucking lord.Continuity
- Thank god I got a 100% remote WFH job. See you guys in 5 years, time to hibernate.shapesalad
- I saw the link in a non-english blog which I think is of no interest to you. It's mentioned everywhere now. A coincidence of coursedrgs
- Monkepox has been around for decades. If they predicted a completely new virus in detail, then I would have paid more attentiondrgs
- my conspiracy brain goes: we got a warning before the 5th of june, it looks like there is still some good people in power positions.uan
- Does anyone remember Event 201? https://www.centerfo…pablo28
- October, 2019.pablo28
- It's coincidence but this will be more than enough for conspiracy theorists to completely lose their shit. Let's hope this monkeypox thing just fizzles out lolyuekit
- The new Covid, the after Ukraine,....keep up with the latest fear trend.ApeRobot
the “mens boobs” thread has at least 13 posts
- I wonder what’s in therenb
- I guess pics of male chests and discussions on the subject.nb
- Oh? I figured it was pics of men making mistakes. Like cutting wood the incorrect length. Buying trousers a size too small. Trying to board a plane a day late...hardhat
- I'm guessing a post or two about Robert Paulson?kaiyohtee
- Now I'm curiousYakuZoku
- Though i used to love Adam Curtis, he's too simple minded for me nowadays. My rejection of his simplistic understanding of the world actually started with thispr2
- I agree to some extent but this clip is interesting b/c it talks about Putin's advisor Vladislav Surkov, the same one who manipulated events in Ukraine.yuekit
- I don't think Russia obscured that they had interest in those regions. They could have taken it even before, like they did with Crimea, but they didn't. why?uan
- There was already a Russian military base in Crimea (leased from Ukraine) so it was easier to seize Crimea. Taking over the entire Donbas regionyuekit
- is definitely not easy, as you can see Russia is struggling to achieve that now.yuekit
- So they helped create these "breakaway republics" in Donbas to destabilize Ukraine and serve as staging point for a future war.yuekit
- This is not even controversial if you listen to foreign policy analysts but somehow it never sunk in among the public.yuekit
- Article by a now-banned Russian paper
- "Since fall 2014, the government has changed its tactics: it began forming the so-called armed forces of the Donetsk People’s Republic..."yuekit
- In 2014 the Ukrainian nationalists started attacking the pro Russia minorities. They applied sadistic and inhuman tactics.uan
- Ukraine was not able to hold them back. Part of the new Regime even encouraged this behaviour. That's why Putin calls them Nazis.uan
- There are docs from 2016 by german media (ZDF) that show the swastikas and ss tattoos of (some) azov soldiers.uan
- there is also the testimony of Anne Laure Bonnel, french journalist in Donbas about how the Ukrainian military is killing the russian speaking population.uan
- In 2014 Russia annexed Crimea and then sent their military and FSB operatives into Donbas to lead the separatists there.yuekit
- Did the French journalist mention that? It's unclear exactly why Ukraine wouldn't have the right to defend itself against violent separatists backed by ayuekit
- hostile military power with a history of enslaving and genociding Ukrainians.yuekit
- Yes some Ukrainian militias had far-right views, I don't think anyone is denying that. The point of the video is that you simply can't take Russia's narrativeyuekit
- at face value, they are carrying out what they call "non-linear warfare" or hybrid war.
- there is more than 2 narratives in this conflict. it's complicated. the russia bad, azov good narrative is being used to convince the west to send more weapons.uan
- "Welcome to Surkov’s Theater: Russian Political Technology in the Donbas War"
- Huh? No one is saying Azov good...they are saying this is a false pretext like Bush's "weapons of mass destruction"yuekit
- Seriously read the links I posted...if Russia wanted peace in Ukraine there's no way they would have carried out all these actions (while lying about it).yuekit
- I read the email leaks, and the hidden soldiers grave one. my intention with my posts was to add some information/context to them.uan
- and I am not pro Russian invasion in this.
let's see what the WEF guys will tell this week in Davos. How they are gonna react to this schism in global trade.uan
- Sure I wasn't trying to say you were...I just think this is an interesting side of the story and if anything Western media has done a poor job explaining it.yuekit
Photos of wounded miners excavating fossilised eldritch artifacts, 1930s.
- Photograph: an image created by light falling on a photosensitive surface, usually photographic film or an electronic image sensor, (CCD or a CMOS).sted
- <- that shit is called computer-generated imagery.sted
- I wanted to follow him on Twitter, but he has "he/him" in his biodrgs
- you dont like he/him?pango
- do you only follow she/her? or they/them?pango
- He/him is some cucky virtue signallingbabydick_
- following anyone on Twitter is cucky virtue signalingmonospaced
We're accruing a load of shit that my daughter makes in nursery, and yesterday she came hom with a splodgey painting that didn't gel much with how it was explained - "Dinosaur shadows".
When my partner came home from work I encouraged my daughter to show her the latest work and then my partner comes in and says "she told me she didn't paint this". What? It's got her name on? I ask my daughter, and she shakes her head. Ok?
Each day we get an email through with a load of photos of the kids so we can chart their progress. Personally I'd rather teachers taught, rather than spend time checking boxes to keep helicoptering parents happy, but whatever - it's quite sweet seeing my wee one doing her thang out of our context.
I check yesterday's photos to see if I can spot her artwork and lo! The one my daughter did is clearly fucking dinosaur-like and even pretty good given she's a tiny little midget.
Some of the other kids' are less so and... what do I spy there? THAT'S the one we've got in our house, done by some completely different fucking kid. What the fuck?
My partner's been wary about the nursery recently, much stoked by a friend whose daughter also goes there, who is massive fucking whinger, so I take everything she says with a dollop of salt. This might push my partner over the edge though.
- You'll have to go in Mission Impossible style and replace the artwork.PhanLo
- No. I'm just going to have a conversation I don't want to have with the people in there. Not the first time. Perhaps the Whinger's right :(Nairn
- doesn't looks like you did a full interview :) what if the little one exchanged it with that fellow groupmate?sted
- Have you any idea how possessive toddlers are?Nairn
- *"pre-schooler" apparently.
'Toddler' is 1-3 years.
- None of my ideas in the toddler subject is based on real experience...:)
so you say something like that is impossible?sted
- This is a weird hill to try dying on, sted.Nairn
- You gonna go Karen on them over this? ;) they have to watch a dozen of these monsters all day, so I excuse a few oversightsmonospaced
- print the evidence then state your caseimbecile
- not very precise work from the nursery... question is .. will it happen more often if u don´t tell them .... i guess so.neverscared
Welp -- was just let go from my work today due to 'budgetary reorganization' and not due to any quality of work (at least that's what they tell me).
I know this shit is all part of the game but feeling super bummed out. Hope y'all doing well!
- oh damn :(YakuZoku
- Ah fuck.Continuity
- Time for a drink!palimpsest
- Sorry to hear. New things ahead.mort_
- "Budgetary reorganization" is some new corp speak. Sorry to hear, keep your chin up.garbage
- Sorry to hear. But. One door closes, many others open. Chin up!Krassy
- Well that blowsstoplying
- Sorry to hear it bud. How long you work there?Ianbolton
- All the bestSimonFFM
- That sucks, sorry to hear. Time to enjoy putting together an awesome folio. Share it here and we can all spread the word.BaskerviIle
- Their loss, fuck 'em.bezoar
- Welcome to 2022, the bubble of everything is about to burst, you will have 7 career changes and 56 jobs across your resume... get used to the new normal.shapesalad
- Onward and upward you’ll land something better_niko
- Sry manpango
- Sorry to hear that. You’ll find something great!instrmntl
- You in Toronto? Take a day to chill but then collect yourself and move fast. Apply for everything. Put 8 hrs a day into finding a job.nb
- There are still plenty of companies hiring but you want to get in somewhere before the market gets flooded with candidates in the 2nd half of the yearnb
- @Krassy This is the way!api
- Thanks y'alldesmo
- too bad. At least now you can do whatever you where dreaming of doing.milfhunter
Here we are. The day has come. Today is my 50th birthday.
Although the body says otherwise, I don't feel old yet.
I remember, when I was a kid, that then a fifty-year-old person was already almost an old man.
Well, inside that old man, there is still a young soul.
It's been a good trip, let's go for another fifty!
Love and peace, locos ;)
- feliz cumpleanos OBBTKN, que tengas muchos años mas :)BuddhaHat
- Happy birthday, sir!
(I'm a year and a half away from where you are)Continuity
- ¡Muchas felicidades y que cumplas muchos más, tómate algo rico y disfruta del día!uan
- Muchas felicidades amigo, que tengas un dia muy bonito con tu familia. Cuidate y nos vemos en 50 años otra vez!oey_oey
- Felicidades!!! Que disfrutéis un montón.
Zorionak zuri !!!...Miesfan
- Welcome to the club!mort_
- Zorionak! Que tengas un buen día!Chimp
- Happy birthday! I hope you have a lovely day.fadein11
- HBD! Hope you have a good one.garbage
- HBD, i'll be joining you in the 50s club next year :|dee-dubs
- happy birthday from someone well north of thathans_glib
- congratz young old man!milfhunter
- Congratulations on the decoupling of 'age you feel' with 'age you look like'.shapesalad
- I remember being a kid and thinking a 25 year old was an old man hahaha HAPPY BIRTHDAYnb
- HBD. 50 is the new 40.bezoar
- HBD...Now get off my lawn!utopian
- 1/2 way to 100 brother; xoxo!ideaist
- Love you, Felix!! Even if you’re and old man!! ❤️PonyBoy
- Give us a chance to catch up, FFS!
I'm almost thereYakuZoku
- Happy birthday and congrats dude! I'm turning 40 in a couple months. You "old guys" on here give me something to aspire to.nocomply
- Happy Half Century, dude! Live it up!Krassy
- If we are what you aspire to there's no risk of being disappointed when you get there.palimpsest
- H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !SimonFFM
- Big time!stoplying
- Happy 50!desmo
- congrats! post a pic old man!ArmandoEstrada
- Happy birthday! I'll be joining you shortly. :(MondoMorphic
So we bought an old pharmacy factory a while ago, After renovation, its 3 levels of multifunctional space. Made the identity & website (&all the film + photo stuff) to promote it and rent it out.
It's not launched yet (next week) so probably still some kinks in there.
- Love this, nice oneWhiteFace
- Great job!stewart
- Nice job, love the space! Damn I'd like a place like that...formed
- the space is nice, the payment plan is less ;) Covid kind us hard, but hey when life gives you lemons, rent out your lemonade stand.tank02
- I assume there's a very generous QBN discount rate for the apt?garbage
- Nice work!stoplying
- Gentrification by the 1%? Congrats though, would love to do similar.shapesalad
- More pics, please.
Also, have your pics download before your video. xNairn
- Fug Lifemutanthands
Just watched season three.
Jibaro (listed as the last episode) is something else.
Absolutely fucking beautiful.
- Wait. You watched the whole season? Wasn't it just put on Netflix today?CyBrainX
- fuck me, Jibaro is a masterpiece. a real work of art. Just breathless. beautiful and haunting. Bravo._niko
- I knew it was Alberto Mielgo work before the end credit. Stunning.Ramanisky2
- Jibaro was something else. Loved the movement of the characters. Really liked all the others too. The 3 robots one was pretty funny.PhanLo
- The military porn is a bit tiresome as a theme this series returns to.cannonball1978
- I know what i’m doing tonight!scarabin
- Bad Travelling was something else.Wordsworth
- every billion he loses adds a nanometer to his penifadein11
- ^ lolKrassy
- Doing his part for income inequality, thanks Elonyuekit
- The most Swagerless human being_niko
- His name is Giovanni Elon Giorgio, but everybody calls him Giorgio.utopian
- dancing towards that ++ full body massage ...neverscared
- get loose giorgio get looseneverscared
- YOU GET A HORSE! AND YOU GET A HORSE!babydick_
- You watch jojo, utopan?scarabin
I did some Lighting and Compositing.
- meaning good stufftank02
- This was my favorite of S2, thanks for sharing.Wordsworth
- Very great. Do you work for Axis?
I also think this was the best of the 2nd season. I love the breakdown video. It's so inspiring.CyBrainX
- @CyBrainX I worked for Axis on two projects, this one and the K/DA music video.
Then i moved.ApeRobot
- Best not tell anybody about this, nobody is going to believe you anyway. (jk, great episode)garbage
You turn 50
- 50 is the new 100babydick_
- 50 is the new 30... ah who am I kiddin'd_gitale
- One step closer to colon cancer.palimpsest
- lol savagegarbage
- Ok, here we go!OBBTKN
- *Wiggles fingers in rubber glove.
"Say hello to my little friends".palimpsest
- I'm sixty this year and happy as a clamGardener
- Clams can live for hundreds of years!
But they mostly purify shit for continuance.Nairn