Signs your getting old?
- Last post
- 1,537 Responses
You had a pager and would send words/acronyms using numbers.
- 538 538 15 8177501773moldero
- 1 17330 501773 177330moldero
- 143 Sea_Sea!HijoDMaite
- 1432 hijo! 707sea_sea
- There was no LOL back thenbklyndroobeki
- There is now :psea_sea
- There totally was LOL back then.
ICQ, irc daysAl_dizzle
- LOL's been around for me since at least 1994... I'm sure AOL forums had LOL in the 80s.zarkonite
- what about lulz, was there lulz back thenbklyndroobeki
You are old enough to see the cycle of history repeat itself but when you warn others either they are either too young, naive or too old, naive to learn or something.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHA HA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA HAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHA HA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA HAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAnb
- HAHAH HA HA HAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHA HAHAHAHA HA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA HAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAnb
- HAHAHHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH AHHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAnb
- Like I said yurimon a 500 years old.pango
- dude, you were born thinking you knew better and you just use your age as an argument.zarkonite
- i have good track record, so far and no it took time after realizing few things had to review when trying to figure out my liberal ideas failed.yurimon
- kinda sorta like your drivelutopian
- yuri: I think you meant you've seen liberal AND conservative ideas fail with age, right? I know I have!zarkonite
- mostly liberal ideas, some conservative. no idea lasts forever. but its time to change for what is proven to work. we have enough history to back up facts.yurimon
- So instead of doing something about it you choose to fill this place with verbal effluent. More power to your elbow.face_melter
You reference Carl Lewis in a joke and nobody in the office knows who you're talking about.
You had a black and white television.
- With no remote.DRIFTMONKEY
- and only 3 channelsuan
- I had television with 4 channels... And no remote. But it had colour. Guess I'm not that old.pango
- my b/w had 99 channels but only around 13 of them workedsince1979
- I remember wired remotes, with that channel slidermoldero
- i remember b&w tv, sport reporters used to describe jersey colors before the match begins.renderedred
- i remember pongGnash
- until 1991...SimonFFM
- I was the tv remote. Next... Next... Stop. No, next...bezoar
- I have a 3" portable one, Dukes of Hazzard every friday! Moved up to a 13" Sony that lasted through collegeformed
I remember when there were only 4 TV channels.
- "what's a re-run"moldero
- I remember when there was only three and the day Channel 4 was officially switched on.face_melter
- hahaha, britainmonospaced
- Our tv was black and white and I was the human remote controle...SimonFFM
- I listened to that when I was young. Is that a paradox?CyBrainX
- No. Just means you're so old that you were alive to listen to this when it came out.monospaced
- Classic album, love itformed
You have money in your savings account.
'Your ejaculations have all the force of Mary Berry piping icing'.
- Frankie Boyle
got fucking cyst next to my eye. getting that mofo chopped out tomorrow... nervous as fuck! i hate doctors n the like.
- good luck!mugwart
- it GO?sureshot
- 20 mins later it was gone. I have a blackeye now and its pretty soretrooperbill
- been there, but I was only 22 when it happenedmonospaced
I bet there are no 20s-year olds on this board anymore
All the dance clubs in London I used to go to are now luxury apartment blocks for the super rich foreign elites...
- and you're really, really old when you can remember what came before NT, but can't remember what it was called. Dammit.formed
- HSE7EN3 fo lifeprophetone