- Last post
- 420 Responses
I hurt my knee picking up a couple bags of groceries off the floor.
I am currently sitting in a doctors office awaiting treatment for throwing my back out from bending over to pick up a shirt off of the floor.
when you can easily afford the new macbook pro and think a hackintosh is too much work to do.
- try beerapi
- because it*Maaku
- I never have alcohol with my food, except wine.Maaku
- I will occasionally get a chocolate shake for my son, take one sip and that's good enough for meprophetone
- what we need is more malt shops!prophetone
- Five Guys has malts.DRIFTMONKEY
- noticed all the stuff like this I loved as a kid now just tastes like sugar icing.inteliboy
- It's not you, they've actually made it shittier. Replace expensive fat/protein Cal's with cheap sugar caloriesmonNom
- There are hershies bars that can't legally be called chocolate anymore from this shit.monNom
I saw Radiohead last night and was a little shocked at just how much mary janes were being puffed. I was a bit taken aback.
I bought Twizzlers Nibs at Rite-Aid last night and last week i put carob chips on my frozen yogurt. Next up is probably pistachio ice cream the way things are going.
I wonder if I have the stamina to go through the 3 interviews, design test and two-week trail it seems to takes to get a new job.
99.8% of all new music SUCKSSS!
I don't care about work.
When you look at the bigger picture - as a human existing on the planet for a fraction of the overall human history - and you consider your daily work, and what, if any, legacy you may leave behind, it all seems pretty pointless.
- It probably was brutal working to build the pyramids, but at least their work has had impact on the history of homo sapiens.shapesalad
- I'd suggest having an impact is as equally fucking meaninglessset
- Just live, love, be happy and follow your heart and your passions.set
- I don't care about legacy, but I like working on things. Solving problems, fixing things.section_014
- Having meaning is meaninglessChimp
- Do some pushups. You need some endorphins pumping in your brain. Life is good!stoplying
- First of all, we have no idea who or how they built the god damn pyramids. But I agree on that robotic 9-5 and M-F routine.Maaku
- Yup pretty much, we’re here for a blink of an eye, do you want to spend it answering to idiots and making sure you arrive before 9:00am every day?_niko
- And have them tell you when and for how long you can take a vacation? Fuck that noise, do work that makes you happy or not, just enjoy your blink._niko
- I think we have the technology, know how and the resources to distribute wealth evenly to all you shouldn’t be a slave to drudgery just to survive_niko
- Ya fuck legacy. Just enjoy the time you have and ding fuck it up for the next generation.pango
- If you want legacy just go build some weird shit that lasts forever and could potentially make future people go "what the fuck was the purpose of building this?pango
I am unsure who 'Kylie Jenner' is.
Apparently she's on track to become the youngest-ever self-made billionnaire, but I have no idea for what, or why.
- I mean, I see her name bandied around a lot, but.. it's meaningless to me.detritus
- Something something lips.detritus
- Self made? lol. Isn't she a Kardashian?set
- It all started with a homemade porn video from her sister. Standing ovation for this little shit.Maaku
- started with her dad and the OJ trial_niko
i kinda want an house out of the city, near nature, no close neighbours, trees, grow a garden and plants in the backyard. and i thought i didnt want childrens, but now i want childrens... I'm getting old, thats a sign.
when this was your jam in high school
LEGO annoys me. It used be shapes and imagination but now it’s just unassembled plastic toys you can only build one way, with the occasional LEGO nipple showing.
Posting “absurd handover” as my most sincere reply. Again.
There's so much noise outside, i'm about to get crazy! Sometimes I want to leave the city and go in the woods.
- I totally get that. We did it though, its ace!slappy
- There are tigers in the woods Ben, think on it beforeOBBTKN
- sometimes i'm really tired of living surrounded by people in the city, i'd want my private backyard and no neighbour over or under meBennn
- You don't need to move to the woods for that... just the suburbs.ETM
- one day maybeBennn
I was having lunch at my Mom's place last week for her birthday.
She asked me if I wanted a beer and I said "sure."
She proceeded to pull out one of her boyfriend's beers from the fridge. It was a Bud Light in an 8oz. can.
I had never seen any beer in such a small size before, and you know what I said?
"Hey, this is the perfect size for lunch!"
WTF is wrong with me?
- Bud Light.MrT
- In Portugal we have 20cl (6.76oz.) beers, allways cool :) https://marketeer.pt…dmay
- that's not beerKrassy
- Beer: cheapest way to legally get drunk since price of Lysol went up. There's a reason in the ethyl distill industry beer is classed as 'unrefined'BustySaintClaire
- Perfect for lunch, because you'd catch the same buzz off of a bottle of water.section_014
The greying of my hair is in this order:
What does that leave? The time is nigh. Fuck no, not my pubes.