- Last post
- 420 Responses
When your playing catch with your son and you realise you haven't played 'ball' for like 23 years ... which is almost the same age as your gf... you have a sort of 2001 time tunnel moment at the passing of time.
You get a birthday card again.
Grey pubes = death is coming
when you give your dob on an online form and scrolling to your year takes forever
I don't understand how Snapchat works.
Getting up twice in the night to take a piss.
starting to get crazy eyebrows - like old Tory politician eyebrows. Never understood how they could just let them grow.
I spend more time in the Politics thread than the Chick of the Day or Boobs of the Day threads.
You flinch every time you read "your" on the title of this thread
I've just pulled out an errant beard hair that is ginger for only the top half, then a small gradient to white.
This after a friend stopped dead in his tracks mid-conversation and exclaimed unsympathetically (he is somewhat on the spectrum) "Christ, you have the largest grey hair in your beard!".
Yesterday I wrote, then didn't post here, that I'd been horrified to find a centimetre-long hair growing out of my ear. Not inner ear, my actual fucking ear, half-way up.
- I get the random side-of-ear-hair too. I usually moan at my wife for not telling me its there. Sometimes it ends up being 2-3 cm long fine hair!microkorg
- Good point — I'll have to give 'er indoors a sound thrashing tonight!detritus
- having haircut last year when the barber uses clippers to trim my outer ears. Neither of us say anything but I am now a paranoiac ear-checkerFax_Benson
- a proper barber should take care of this, plus your nose and brow, all unsaidimbecile
- trimming ear hair is a part of my routine now. I hate it.section_014
- I pluck the ear hairs with tweezers. Satisfying for sure.monospaced
When you wonder if QBN needs a gardening thread.
when you have to explain to an entire room full of people who beavis and butthead are.
- hehehe coolmugwart
- nightmare :Dsted
- I had to do the same with Ren & Stimpy a couple of years back. I could only sigh.Continuity
- We're that old now?!!? Jesus...that used to be popular culture a couple of years ago.Maaku
- Who are Ren & Stimpy? :-DKrassy
- pull up a clipdoesnotexist
When you listen to the top hits of 2017 and hate everything about where music is going
- That's your mistake right there. listening to top hits.pango
- sure wasSunSunSun_
- To be fair - modern music is fucking dribble and has very little artisti/ mental meritmugwart
- applies to all top hits backwards and forwards in time (few exceptions)drgs
- Music just gets better and better.
Except pop. That was always shit, and always will be.detritus
- ^ true dad but its getting harder to survive as an artists... as its always beenmugwart
- You're getting old if you look at top hits and judge all music that way.CyBrainX
- 'modern music is fucking dribble'
Jesus fucking Christ. I guess music stopped being worthwhile in the 17th century.face_melter
I just had to increase the default font size on my iphone.
My spelling's going. I was always fairly good at it but now I get utterly stumped by relatively simple words that I've not had to think about for 30+ years.
Getting no kills on multiplayer FPS games.
And being okay with that and not rage quitting.
Pulling a late night on a deadline now makes you feel high as fuck the next day.
I seriously need to cut that shit out.
I played a multiplayer game of the latest Call of Duty with my son and his friends.
I didn't one kill.
They felt sorry for me and we had another game. They decided that they would all use sniper rifles and no scopes.
I got one kill.
- I didn't 'get' one kill.Morning_star
- ha! same here
wish multiplayer lobbies could be defined by age, would have a better chance playing with people 40+ yrs oldBluejam
- so recognisable ;-)Calderone2000
- The designers have a COD installed in their computers @work to fool around when a project hits the night every now and then. Exactly the same situation here...maquito
- COD gives me headaches now. Things move around way to much, hard to focus. I can't. loldesmo
- doesn't COD snap to a target when you use the scope?scarabin
- you didn't drink the required 15 cans red bull before you playedfuturefood
- I bet you didn't even hook up the mountain dew IV drip that came with the gamefuturefood
- How old is he?pango
- im the same with sports games, those madden games are complex as shit, I'll PWN those kids at CoD thoughGuyFawkes
- I'd kick their ass in half life!pango
Looking at the cashier, finding her cute and thinking 'man she's too young, stop that' then thinking 'fuck, i'm old'