Signs your getting old?
- Last post
- 397 Responses
I played a multiplayer game of the latest Call of Duty with my son and his friends.
I didn't one kill.
They felt sorry for me and we had another game. They decided that they would all use sniper rifles and no scopes.
I got one kill.
- I didn't 'get' one kill.Morning_star
- ha! same here
wish multiplayer lobbies could be defined by age, would have a better chance playing with people 40+ yrs oldBluejam
- so recognisable ;-)Calderone2000
- The designers have a COD installed in their computers @work to fool around when a project hits the night every now and then. Exactly the same situation here...maquito
- COD gives me headaches now. Things move around way to much, hard to focus. I can't. loldesmo
- doesn't COD snap to a target when you use the scope?scarabin
- you didn't drink the required 15 cans red bull before you playedfuturefood
- I bet you didn't even hook up the mountain dew IV drip that came with the gamefuturefood
- How old is he?pango
- im the same with sports games, those madden games are complex as shit, I'll PWN those kids at CoD thoughGuyFawkes
- I'd kick their ass in half life!pango