- Last post
- 492 Responses
Really digging this new 2nd season ...
Lizzy Caplan is damn good in this.
Anyone watching The Outsider? I'm tempted.
- In the first 4 episodes it promised gold. The last two episodes have been...umm... bronze. Hopefully the final episodes will be better. However, it's Stephen...Morning_star
- ...King and he's never been one for a great ending.Morning_star
- I dig it, def worth a watch.fyoucher1
- what Morning saidmonospaced
- Only watched the first two episodes. Great cast and nicely shot/directed but the script/plot doesn't seem to live up to the rest of it.webazoot
- Also half the time it seems like its set in the 90s but some of the tech and cars are current.webazoot
I didn't really like the first 3 episodes, felt like the jokes were obvious but I'm glad I powered through because it was a really good season in the end.
If you like Always Sunny you'll like this and big bonus if you were a fan of Community, Danny Pudi is basically playing Evil Abed the whole time.
The New Pope - Italian surrealist cinema
Enjoyed the first episode of this (its not as try hard kooky as the trailer sugests).
- thought it would be better considering it's Mr Robot makers. Not loving it.dopepope
- Homecoming, albeit more similar in tone to Mr Robot than this is, is a great show.dopepope
- Rosario is my gfmisterhow
- Confess I seem to have stalled around the 4th episode.webazoot
- @mistershow, Are you Cory Booker?CyBrainX
Start this last night. Anyone else getting into it?
- Yep. Good stuff. I hope we find out what his endgame was.lemmy_k
- Only 2 episodes in...Ianbolton
- LOVE this showdopepope
- The static tv quantum Jesus lookback thingy was a bit shit. Didn’t get past that.mort_
- 1 Ep to go. Hope they can put together a solid ending. But really good so far.Ramanisky2
- my main gripe is that the female leads acting chops are a bit weak when compared to the rest of the cast.Ramanisky2
- Literally binge watched all episodes yesterday, waiting season finale next week, good stuffdrgs
- It's slow...cool premise though although like Ram said some of the acting sucks. The lead gal is meh... but Alison Pill is great (love her in whatever she's in)PonyBoy
- Yeah Offerman and Pill are outstandingRamanisky2
- loving thiscolin_s
- was on the fence for a while. But the sound design and score were more than enough to keep me in the game. Good rec.MrAbominable
- Started realy stong but seemed like it could have easily lost an hour of montages, felt like it wanted to be weird like Twin Peaks but wasn't brave enough.webazoot
- just finished. Last 3 episodes were good. And a salute to his movie Deus ex MachinaBeeswax
- BV post about the release of the musical score for Devs: http://www.brooklynv…MrAbominable
Another great binge and one of my faves.
All seasons available on Prime.
+1 on the previous rec for devs, but also
mr. robot season 4 wrapped recently, and in this period of quarantine for those who are looking for something complete to get into, i think it'd play well with most of the crowd here. i think all 4 are up on amazon
- i think the movie was shiteESKEMA
- same... overrated.inteliboy
- I quite liked it, visually it was pretty decent. Story was a bit daft.PhanLo
- I find it hard to bend my imagination around the impracticalities of this concept.Nairn
- Once they got near London there would be leaves on the track and that would stop the train.PhanLo
- Yeah mixed feelings about the film, director and concept were great, execution was lacking.yuekit
- The original was fine but fuck this shit.MrT
- I thought The movie was incredibly entertaininghotroddy
- i enjoyed the movie a lot too.neverscared
- why is this made again?milfhunter
- tv showdrgs
- TV show looks like it's a prequel to the movie? Maybe the first uprising John Hurt was involved in?PhanLo
- can't wait to see Jennifer Connelly as evil bitch. so stop destroying my faith in the engine. she is already crying in that trailer.sted
- this one has a bit more dumbfuck fights and white hands hanging out the porthole:
- beginning was weak. but it got better.pango
Many laugh out loud moments.