- Last post
- 461 Responses
Just saw the pilot of The Boys. Fucking brilliant.
And I’m hooked.
- its live on Prime?dopepope
- Yup. Onto episode 2.Ramanisky2
- digging thisPonyBoy
- btw... this is not for the queasy-bellied soul... it's pretty gorey at times... don't watch w/your kids just cuz you see superheros :)PonyBoy
- Smashed this in 3 days. Some brilliant TV and hilariously dark in place.Ianbolton
- Scotty and McCoy reunited.CyBrainX
- ^ Like it or not, everything comes back to Star Trek.CyBrainX
- ditto @Ian, cool showhelloeatbreathedrive
Probably been posted here before ... I’m near the end of season 3 and damn this show is sooooo f’n great.
best show on tv right now.
The 100 best TV shows of the 21st century
1. the sopranos (1999-2007)
2. the wire (2002-08)
3. mad men (2007-15)
4. the thick of it (2005-12)
5. breaking bad (2008-13)
6. the office (uk) (2001-03)
7. game of thrones (2011-19)
8. fleabag (2016-19)
9. peep show (2003-15)
10. atlanta (2016-)
- Mindhunter should have been in itBeeswax
- ^ Yes, and ManiacCyBrainX
- atlanta? it's good but not that good.MrAbominable
- personal preference but Californication would have been top 10 for me_niko
- I'd probably put The Night Of in there too. One of the best series I've seen. Definitely better than Peep Show and AtlantaIanbolton
- Hold on. Mr. Robot isn't on there.CyBrainX
- Mr Robot series 2 was shitIanbolton
Just started this on Netflix last night, CREEPY AS FUCK. And not jump-scare creepy but nice, slow-burn-tension-WTFFFF creepy.
Holy shit this is great:
- Kind of enjoying this at the moment. But I do feel like it's one episode away from fucking the whole thing up!Ianbolton
- watched it. hated it. the lead was great but the writing and story were unbearable.MrAbominable
- you must be over 40 :D
it's strange to see how well it works
among younger peoplested
- you're not wrong. but popularity has rarely been a barometer of taste, eg. Riverdale. :)MrAbominable
One of the funniest shows currently running.
Walton Goggins steals the show.
- Wow! Raising Arizona vibe, greatrobotron3k
- It's hilarious and also really close to reality.PhanLo
- Four of my skate decks are hanging in the youngest Gemstone's gym. Caught a glimpse in Ep2.misterhow
- yeah man - cheers for the tipwoowahesque
- Great show. Still randomly laugh at the "They're just fellas I do car pranks with" sometimes when I'm drivingjbasnight
- Not as funny as I had hoped. But funny.monospaced
- Enjoyed this but having flicked past some of the evangelical channels on the TV did feel it gave them all an easy ride.webazoot
Binging hard on this right now
Only on Ep 3 but this is real quality so far.
Never watched Breaking Bad but started watching this, it's pretty well done.
- It’s just as good IMOmonospaced
- You should watch breaking bad though. You don’t NEED to for this, but you should in general. :)monospaced
- Definitely watch BB!MrT
- You sir are a fool LOL. Although it is good, it's like saying you've never watched Family Guy but really like the Cleveland Show.Hayzilla
- BB is the shit man.Hayzilla
- I'm hammering through my 6th watch of BB. It's been a year so since my last viewing and I'm going to glide right into El Camino when I'm done with BB, hahaelahon
- ^ You've watched the whole series 6 times?Hayzilla
- Working on my sixth, yes.elahon
- I've gone through The Soprano's 7 or 8 times, hahaelahon
starts tonight in the UK.
@1:49 oh yes
Just started Barry on HBO, its very good
Letterkenny. Someone mentioned it here a while back and finally got round to watching it.