- Last post
- 493 Responses
Just saw the pilot of The Boys. Fucking brilliant.
And I’m hooked.
- its live on Prime?dopepope
- Yup. Onto episode 2.Ramanisky2
- digging thisPonyBoy
- btw... this is not for the queasy-bellied soul... it's pretty gorey at times... don't watch w/your kids just cuz you see superheros :)PonyBoy
- Smashed this in 3 days. Some brilliant TV and hilariously dark in place.Ianbolton
- Scotty and McCoy reunited.CyBrainX
- ^ Like it or not, everything comes back to Star Trek.CyBrainX
- ditto @Ian, cool showhelloeatbreathedrive
Probably been posted here before ... I’m near the end of season 3 and damn this show is sooooo f’n great.
best show on tv right now.
The 100 best TV shows of the 21st century
1. the sopranos (1999-2007)
2. the wire (2002-08)
3. mad men (2007-15)
4. the thick of it (2005-12)
5. breaking bad (2008-13)
6. the office (uk) (2001-03)
7. game of thrones (2011-19)
8. fleabag (2016-19)
9. peep show (2003-15)
10. atlanta (2016-)
- Mindhunter should have been in itBeeswax
- ^ Yes, and ManiacCyBrainX
- atlanta? it's good but not that good.MrAbominable
- personal preference but Californication would have been top 10 for me_niko
- I'd probably put The Night Of in there too. One of the best series I've seen. Definitely better than Peep Show and AtlantaIanbolton
- Hold on. Mr. Robot isn't on there.CyBrainX
- Mr Robot series 2 was shitIanbolton
- I'd be tempted to put The Americans in there too.CyBrainX
Just started this on Netflix last night, CREEPY AS FUCK. And not jump-scare creepy but nice, slow-burn-tension-WTFFFF creepy.
Holy shit this is great:
- Kind of enjoying this at the moment. But I do feel like it's one episode away from fucking the whole thing up!Ianbolton
- watched it. hated it. the lead was great but the writing and story were unbearable.MrAbominable
- you must be over 40 :D
it's strange to see how well it works
among younger peoplested
- you're not wrong. but popularity has rarely been a barometer of taste, eg. Riverdale. :)MrAbominable
One of the funniest shows currently running.
Walton Goggins steals the show.
- Wow! Raising Arizona vibe, greatrobotron3k
- It's hilarious and also really close to reality.PhanLo
- Four of my skate decks are hanging in the youngest Gemstone's gym. Caught a glimpse in Ep2.misterhow
- yeah man - cheers for the tipwoowahesque
- Great show. Still randomly laugh at the "They're just fellas I do car pranks with" sometimes when I'm drivingjbasnight
- Not as funny as I had hoped. But funny.monospaced
- Enjoyed this but having flicked past some of the evangelical channels on the TV did feel it gave them all an easy ride.webazoot
- "Who do I owe for the prostitutes? Hit Me up."Hayzilla
Binging hard on this right now
- So good, on so many levels.ApeRobot
- Enjoy! We did.monospaced
- fantastic showRamanisky2
- great stuffHayzilla
- REALLY??? WHYBennn
- Fincher is too busy on other stuff so the cast have all been released. Although not officially cancelled. Generally releasing actors from contracts is the end.Hayzilla
Only on Ep 3 but this is real quality so far.
Never watched Breaking Bad but started watching this, it's pretty well done.
- It’s just as good IMOmonospaced
- You should watch breaking bad though. You don’t NEED to for this, but you should in general. :)monospaced
- Definitely watch BB!MrT
- You sir are a fool LOL. Although it is good, it's like saying you've never watched Family Guy but really like the Cleveland Show.Hayzilla
- BB is the shit man.Hayzilla
- I'm hammering through my 6th watch of BB. It's been a year so since my last viewing and I'm going to glide right into El Camino when I'm done with BB, hahaelahon
- ^ You've watched the whole series 6 times?Hayzilla
- Working on my sixth, yes.elahon
- I've gone through The Soprano's 7 or 8 times, hahaelahon
starts tonight in the UK.
@1:49 oh yes
Just started Barry on HBO, its very good
Letterkenny. Someone mentioned it here a while back and finally got round to watching it.