- Last post
- 573 Responses
Was so disappointed with The Undoing finale
that I wanted to wait until I watched all 7 episodes of Mare of Easttown before posting.
This one is really good.
This Time S02
Enjoying this one quite a lot ... very funny show.
Man I’m really enjoying invincible so far, so good and so bloody
All my nightmares rolled into one.
- Wanted to like it but couldn't go past ep1, felt too force-fed with every possible element of tension or conflict being spelled out by characters.spl33nidoru
- Being widely accessible is probably the point of such a show though.spl33nidoru
- Felt much the same. Struggled through the first ep, gave up in the second. Nice idea but the writing wasn't there.webazoot
- This was such a good show.Vandal7
- is this in the same universe as Us?_niko
- I'd this was a different breed, tone and story got me hooked - very well done but it may not be for everyone - I loved it.Wordsworth
- Really good. Enjoyed this a lot.dopepope
- Just finished binging
Show was absolutely amazing. Direction, acting, cinematography, set design and soundtrack all on point.Ramanisky2
"That's right, envy me. That's my wife, those are my kids and I sell women's shoes."
- Watch for free
- I like this, thanks Akagiyama.utopian
- I have been watching this, but the ratings are so poor, renewal is unlikely, making me not care anymore. I miss good sci fi tv.lemmy_k
- So many shows I've gotten into, then they've been cancelled. Makes me not want to bother a lot of times :(Akagiyama
- @lemmy_k If you want good sci fi, check out The Expanse on Amazon. 5 seasons in and still running strong.CyBrainX
- Watch for free
Just finished Godless on Netflix. A decent 7ep western.
- Looks good, thanks!spl33nidoru
- Black Mirror lost me with the pig fucking.CyBrainX
- This was good. I forgot about blackmirrors after the second episode.
@loool how did you coped with the end? :)sted
- @CyBrainX Later we found out our Prime Minister engaged in bestial necrophilia as a teenager with severed pig's head. Art imitating life.PhanLo
- @sted i was ok with it really...well rounded and quite goodloool
- Black Mirror won me with the pig fucking thing.StoicLevels
- @PhanLo I'd still take a severed pig head fucker over Trump or most of the next American presidents these similarly minded assholes will elect in the US.CyBrainX
- cheers for the heads up, been watching a few russel t davis things lately and hadnt heard of thiswoowahesque
- Just my opinion, but this one was up there with some of the worst shows I’ve ever seenscruffics
The Terror. Nice and grim.
- The first one was pretty goodlemmy_k
- have been enjoying this. Nice mix of grim reality and slightly daft horror.Fax_Benson
- second one was also decent, still the first one is amazingloool
- my brother recently told me about this show. Looks goodfuturefood
- agreed, season 2 was shitmilfhunter
- Yeah, enjoyed season one, couldn't get into the second. (each season is a stand alone story for anyone wondering.)webazoot
I watched this true story 7 episode mini-series when it came out 3 years ago and really liked it.
Watching again, same if not greater pleasure, everything is top notch without being flashy, from seamless acting to impeccable cinematography, Ben Stiller directed this and he did an amazing job.
- it's a prison break story btwspl33nidoru
- def a good watchdopepope
- I enjoyed this so much but man what ever happened to Alabama?_niko
- anything with paul dano!
cheers for the recommendationwoowahesque
- Yeah this was one of the best shows that year.Ramanisky2
- Del Toro always looks like he just got out of bedStoicLevels
- this is VERY goodBennn
- Stoic, that's what he looks like when your gal keeps him up all nightcanoe
- Lol wtf does that even meanStoicLevels
- The Killer
- You reckon? Surely it's not who I think it is, as that would too obvious! Great show thoughIanbolton
- some things are so off in that series...they try to shock too much i think for it to be realistic, her behavior is very strange, i am waiting for the conclusionloool
- of the series to see if there's an explanation for it allloool
- I was suspecting the son as a strong possibility out of all the people with a motive.CyBrainX
- We shall find out tonightRamanisky2
- she is so off during the whole series that i wouldn't be surprised if the participated together with the kid...we'll find out tonight i guess...loool
- Well that was a very anticlimactic reveal.Ramanisky2
- I was hoping for a bit more of a shocking twist. Very good series though.BusterBoy
- Just finished this. What a limp finish.mort_
- I thought so too Mort. Even though I did like the characters, no matter how unlikeable they wereIanbolton
- Yeah, good characters.mort_
- The Killer
- Disney's done it againStoicLevels
- Surprised how good this has been. Really enjoying it.thumb_screws
- Yeah love it_niko
- Great series. So mental!Ianbolton
- I watched the first episode and it just seems like a Dick Van Dyke show parody, down to the set. I'm not sure what else to make of it.CyBrainX
- If you have the will, keep watching, Cybrain. There will be twists and turns.StoicLevels