- Last post
- 495 Responses
Finally got round to Mr Robot. It’s phenomenal. The direction, writing, art direction blew my mind. I don’t think I’ve watched something that upon wrapping up felt that resolved. Wasn’t what I was expecting at all either.
Also binged devs this weekend. Worth a watch.
- Devs was good.
Was Mr Robot a completed series? I'm tired of starting shows that end before the story is told.lemmy_k
- Yeah Mr Robot has one of the most resolved finales of anything I’ve seen. They knew the destination from the outsetthumb_screws
- ^thanks, I'll check it out.lemmy_k
- ^final season on Mr. Robot is incredible. Makes up for a sort of wan S2 and 3.MrAbominable
- Devs was good.
Another great binge and one of my faves.
All seasons available on Prime.
- Quite enjoyed that from what I can remember of it.PhanLo
- Yeah, enjoyed that a lot.webazoot
- this show was batshit crazy on steroidsdopepope
- Such a shit cover of F.E.A.R. that I didn't pay attention to the trailer.5timuli
- I tried.
Got 4 eps in of season 1 then we gave up.Hayzilla
Already posted here but just wanted to say
Probably my favorite show at the moment
wifey and I are really enjoying this, it's well done
A bit like the BBC Merlin, with more blood.
- oh god... tell me about it...
Did it get really fucking boring for you? One day it just became painfully repetitive... I fizzled out around S3E6.PonyBoy
- @PonyBoy the last two episodes of season 3 are so much better than the opening ones ...Bluejam
- Yeah Pony it def did .. I still enjoyed it..
but the “beginning is the end and end is the beginning” line and the “tick tock, tick tock, tick tock” lineRamanisky2
- Def got a bit repetitive. But like I said before I still enjoyed it quite a lot ... and loved the complex time travel paradox that was setup.Ramanisky2
- Nice. I'm still at 2nd season. Watching an episode a day.Beeswax
- hmmm... okay... I'll go back and finish it :)PonyBoy
- I got half way through second season and said nope. Im too lost i need to binges all of it when its further alongdeathboy
- Binging all 3 seasons back to back is highly recommendedRamanisky2
- that's how I did it, ram. Like you said...the 'tick tock / beginning is the end / can't fuck my aunt' shit got tiresome—but I shall get over myself and finish!PonyBoy
- oh god... tell me about it...
Probably the best show I've ever watched on Netlfix.
- really enjoying this. Has a Twin Peaks vibe with all of the character developmentOP31
- It has a very cool website clarifying stuff without giving spoilers. https://darknetflix.…
You kind of need it at some pointBeeswax
- Great series.
- season 1... so good... season 2... still dope... season 3... ugh... getting repetitivePonyBoy
Watching Homecoming. Slow burner but well made and seems to be going somewhere dark and interesting. Only 2 episodes in.
Many laugh out loud moments.
- i think the movie was shiteESKEMA
- same... overrated.inteliboy
- I quite liked it, visually it was pretty decent. Story was a bit daft.PhanLo
- I find it hard to bend my imagination around the impracticalities of this concept.Nairn
- Once they got near London there would be leaves on the track and that would stop the train.PhanLo
- Yeah mixed feelings about the film, director and concept were great, execution was lacking.yuekit
- The original was fine but fuck this shit.MrT
- I thought The movie was incredibly entertaininghotroddy
- i enjoyed the movie a lot too.neverscared
- why is this made again?milfhunter
- tv showdrgs
- TV show looks like it's a prequel to the movie? Maybe the first uprising John Hurt was involved in?PhanLo
- can't wait to see Jennifer Connelly as evil bitch. so stop destroying my faith in the engine. she is already crying in that trailer.sted
- this one has a bit more dumbfuck fights and white hands hanging out the porthole:
- beginning was weak. but it got better.pango
The 100 best TV shows of the 21st century
1. the sopranos (1999-2007)
2. the wire (2002-08)
3. mad men (2007-15)
4. the thick of it (2005-12)
5. breaking bad (2008-13)
6. the office (uk) (2001-03)
7. game of thrones (2011-19)
8. fleabag (2016-19)
9. peep show (2003-15)
10. atlanta (2016-)
- Mindhunter should have been in itBeeswax
- ^ Yes, and ManiacCyBrainX
- atlanta? it's good but not that good.MrAbominable
- personal preference but Californication would have been top 10 for me_niko
- I'd probably put The Night Of in there too. One of the best series I've seen. Definitely better than Peep Show and AtlantaIanbolton
- Hold on. Mr. Robot isn't on there.CyBrainX
- Mr Robot series 2 was shitIanbolton
- I'd be tempted to put The Americans in there too.CyBrainX
Enjoyed the first episode of this (its not as try hard kooky as the trailer sugests).
- thought it would be better considering it's Mr Robot makers. Not loving it.dopepope
- Homecoming, albeit more similar in tone to Mr Robot than this is, is a great show.dopepope
- Rosario is my gfmisterhow
- Confess I seem to have stalled around the 4th episode.webazoot
- @mistershow, Are you Cory Booker?CyBrainX