- Last post
- 573 Responses
Was so disappointed with The Undoing finale
that I wanted to wait until I watched all 7 episodes of Mare of Easttown before posting.
This one is really good.
Enjoying this one quite a lot ... very funny show.
This Time S02
This show is my happy place
"That's right, envy me. That's my wife, those are my kids and I sell women's shoes."
Probably late to the game. But just got around to watching Gangs Of London. I had no idea what I was in for, Was anticipating typical ganster drama. And it is, but DAAAMMN the action is next level. Riveting scenes and cinematography. Hooked real fast. Brutal!
- is this in the same universe as Us?_niko
- I'd this was a different breed, tone and story got me hooked - very well done but it may not be for everyone - I loved it.Wordsworth
- Really good. Enjoyed this a lot.dopepope
- Just finished binging
Show was absolutely amazing. Direction, acting, cinematography, set design and soundtrack all on point.Ramanisky2
Just finished Godless on Netflix. A decent 7ep western.
Man I’m really enjoying invincible so far, so good and so bloody
The Terror. Nice and grim.
- The first one was pretty goodlemmy_k
- have been enjoying this. Nice mix of grim reality and slightly daft horror.Fax_Benson
- second one was also decent, still the first one is amazingloool
- my brother recently told me about this show. Looks goodfuturefood
- agreed, season 2 was shitmilfhunter
- Yeah, enjoyed season one, couldn't get into the second. (each season is a stand alone story for anyone wondering.)webazoot
All my nightmares rolled into one.
- Wanted to like it but couldn't go past ep1, felt too force-fed with every possible element of tension or conflict being spelled out by characters.spl33nidoru
- Being widely accessible is probably the point of such a show though.spl33nidoru
- Felt much the same. Struggled through the first ep, gave up in the second. Nice idea but the writing wasn't there.webazoot
- This was such a good show.Vandal7
- Watch for free
- I like this, thanks Akagiyama.utopian
- I have been watching this, but the ratings are so poor, renewal is unlikely, making me not care anymore. I miss good sci fi tv.lemmy_k
- So many shows I've gotten into, then they've been cancelled. Makes me not want to bother a lot of times :(Akagiyama
- @lemmy_k If you want good sci fi, check out The Expanse on Amazon. 5 seasons in and still running strong.CyBrainX
- Watch for free
I only got Hulu this year. So I just caught up with the Handmaid's Tale. That's probably the best show I've seen since Breaking Bad. For some reason I thought the third season was their last but they're coming back April 28.
- we stopped HT during the 3rd season, not for me, it is just so deeply sad and depressing. Nobody even laughed once in 3 seasons, it was making me sad too muchloool
- I remember laughing at Commander Lawrence in the beginning of the third season once or twice. That guy was full of surprises.CyBrainX
- he toughest part for me was when June and her husband expressed regrets about not leaving the US sooner. That one hit too close to home.CyBrainX