- Last post
- 68,199 Responses
I dreamt that we stumbled across this rather grotesque looking pigeon with mammal like feet and really light grey fur. We deduced from inspecting the surroundings and seeing the abundance of pigeons and squirrels sharing the same space that it was a pigeon/squirrel hybrid. It really freaked me out. The feet were hideous.
Am I being thick? I can't find the ATLANTA thread here. Tried the filter with no joy. I'm positive there was one here. Must be.
- Atlanta, GA?
There is none for Atlanta the series.soundofreason
- Search for overrateddocpoz
- Yea Atlanta the TV series. I'll leave it then. Not a lot of fans here obvs. I think it is amazing.Hayzilla
- I liked the michael jackson episode and the offbeat tone of the series but so many episodes go nowhere plotwise and nobody has time for thatdocpoz
- I got time for that! Refreshing to see a show bucking the formulas.Hayzilla
- best show on tvinteliboy
- I don't think it had it's own thread. Check recommended tv series threaddocpoz
- I really dig It. Think it’s some of the best writing on tv at the momentthumb_screws
- always use Google "QBN Atlanta" and not the QBN filterKrassy
- Atlanta, GA?
I changed my name by deed poll, just for a laugh. I had no idea it was so easy. All you have to do is write up your own deed poll, have it signed by two friends, and bobs your uncle your now Johnny Longcock
- Aim for the stars bro
- "The Legal Deed Poll Service" haha, these companies are charging people for something you can write up yourselfset
- You should of (sic) changed it to
What a lost opportunity!soundofreason
- The best man at my wedding changed his middle name to battleship. Still disappointed he didn't sign his full name on the certificatemugwart
- lol battleship. I have a silent middle name.set
- Aim for the stars bro
If you own or want to own a Fujifilm INSTAX film camera, note that you can buy film on eBay for cheap money.
Each shot worth normally around 1$, on eBay you can buy 10 packs (100shots) for 12$ .. that's 0,12$ each shot.
50,000 GDPR related emails in my inbox this morning from every site I've ever given my email to.
If your primary means of communication with a business partner is IM or email, and you spend most of your time being sarcastic dicks to each other - try and ensure the one time you're not being sarcastic dicks to each other is made clear so that no confusion arises.
I've just been told off for not doing something, when I thought The Other was being a massive sarcastic dick. Going back through the IM exchange now, I'm still not sure at what point the conversation turned literal. Fucking idiots, both.
Six more applications sent off...
Had a dream I had two noses and each had a zit right on the tip... Woke up laughing. Dumb brain.
I love life. But nothing, really nothing, absolutely nothing matters. There is no real purpose in life. Only what each individual thinks is true. And nothing is true. There is no right or wrong.
We live on a planet that happened to be somewhere in a goldilock zone in a solar system on the edge of a galaxy. One galaxy of billions in this universe.
If our planet disappears tomorrow nobody would notice. All our little human lives, aspirations, careers are nothing.
We're just bacteria and even smaller than that on a cosmic scale. Average human lives are about 70-80 years while this planet will exist for a few more billion years before the sun swallows it and explodes in a supernova.
And one day even this universe will just disappear before a possible new one is born in a new cycle.
Life is beautiful but nothing really matters.
- It gets better.monospaced
- There therepango
- There therepango
- Thanks for the downvotes. Must've really offended you with some philosophy.M01XXX
- matters to whom? life matters to me and that's enough. in any grander scheme or scale, or in any other context i'm not concerned.SteveJobs
- If there's something that doesn't matter it's downvotes and upvotes.SteveJobs
- Why do you feel like a trolldocpoz
- you need to start wanking again if you were the person ranting about the benefits of giving up wanking as it's clearly not working.fadein11
- if you weren't that person, my apologies.fadein11
- Most people here are 40 and 50. They've all gone through that nilistic phase.pango
- I don’t caremaquito
- oh honey, you didn't offend anyone ... you're just too basic for thatmonospaced
- It is true. So all that's left is to care and worry and stress and make it matter. Not sure why down votes.shapesalad
- Sounds like you just need to buy more followers dude.microkorg
- Why the downvotes?
I like M01X's thinking and perspective here.utopian
- it's all a dream man.pango
- we are insignificant - but when you look up at a sky lit with stars that thought can be a positive.hotroddy
- life is only beautiful to dogs, cats and humans. everything else survives or dieshotroddy
- We created the intergalactic robot empire so we did well, the humans.docpoz
- everyone matters until they cease to exist.GuyFawkes
- life is certainly not beautiful to cats.inteliboy
- only stardust.helloeatbreathedrive
- life shits on cats?hotroddy
- I've always said that the meaning of life is to give your life meaning. Obviously ultimately nothing matters, look how vast the universe is...set
- ... but of course things 'matter' and have meaning in your own life, if you find the joy and love within it.set
- no, from a cats perspective, that is.inteliboy
- I Agree.hotroddy
- This post went from -8 to +2drgs
- "I love life" your opening line is all that matters.fadein11
- As set said...you give your own meaning to life. Optimistic nihilism is ultimately a better way to live than following a premade religion or philosophy.yuekit
- It's actually a great thing that there is no "big other" judging you...who would really want that given the choice?yuekit
- There is totally a big other judging you. It's called QBN down votes.pango
- We are the universe being aware of itself, albeit a small sliver of it. The struggles we experience are the struggles of the universe manifest in different dimetoemaas
- damn toemass, in with the deep shit :)monospaced
- what we decide matters matters. 'nothing' is only one option.
it is true that nothing is there to tell you authoritatively what matters.sarahfailin
“The apathetic church of pragmatic nihilism” or “the church of apathetic pragmatic nihilists”? My hair and beard are long enough to qualify me to start a cult or religion.
What are your weakest strength sucessessess?
Strengths: racism, church, mozzarella, earth, guns, swimming, George Clooney, being alone.
Weaknesses: racism, swimming, magazines, Maltesers.
Success skills: thinking and forests,
- Strengths: eating kitkat
Weaknesses: classic kitkat sold out@7eleven
Success skills: opening a kitkatsted
- this guymonospaced
- What the what?pango
- sted I have two words for you : Kitkat Ballsspl33nidoru
- my spirit animal is a pyramidal kitkat stacked with a gold bar, and a mini toblorone on top.kingsteven
- I expected George Clooney to be a weaknessdrgs
- Strengths: eating kitkat
I sent an email to a local bakery saying that I prefered to tell them directly instead of leaving a negative message on their GoogleMap page. The owner answered me like a total douche, so I went on GoogleMap and leaved my negative comment there also. That will teach him.
- it will?detritus
- He'll fuckin' suffer nowset
- You tried.monospaced
- don't mess with benn!pango
- love how your always complaining! (not said sarcastic)mugwart
- It's kind of comical since benn complaines about the tiniest stuff.
I'm guilty of it too but benn does it way more often.pango
- An email to a storefront retail is not "tell them directly"
Ask somebody over the age of 19 how that works, which will (theoretically) teach youBustySaintClaire
How was everyone's Victoria day?
People putting albums on Youtube with like 10 ads on them are prompting me to buy more albums to avoid the hassle.
- Adblock Plus. Haven't seen an ad on Youtube in a decade.i_monk
- for real? I gotta investigate that. I mean, I'm happy to support artists, but some of these are out of controlsection_014
- On Chrome? I'm still seeing ads with adblocker installed... :(pango
- can't believe some people are still surfing without AdBlock ...Bennn
- @section_014 you know there are alternatives to AOL and MySpace, yeah?chukkaphob
- Ugh, YouTube offers to lowest audio quality. Why bother? Go listen on a different platform if possible. Do yourself the favor.monospaced
- Pango – Couldn't say, never used Chrome.i_monk
What's the point here... there's probably 20-30 active users daily on QBN, maybe 50'ish at most. It's basically a small circle jerk group that loves downvoting me.
QBN is imgur lite. Not worth my time anymore, especially if I'm not welcome.
- do you ever stop whining?fadein11
- don't be quitin' on us son.utopian
- everyone is welcome here, the crazier the better!fadein11
- i don't understand why downvotes upset anyone. it's not like there's a "QBNr of The Month" competition to win or owt...hans_glib
- and you only get downvoted because everyone knows it bothers you.hans_glib
- i gave you an upvote by the way. i thought you were suggesting we were all 50ish, which seemed fair enoughhans_glib
- I don't think anyone gives a shit about downvoting you, they just do because you constantly beg for attention. Why, exactly?detritus
- another fake quit from resident snowflake I presume? attention receivedmonospaced
- It's a long kept tradition to downvote any post mentioning downvotes.pango
- Don't give up just yet. One of your chick of the day thread has 2 upvotes!pango
- lol pangofadein11
- It's not always about you M0robotron3k
- Everyone, upvote this post!utopian
- why bother?pockets
- oh, just fuck off already!renderedred
- every few days i have to look at your whining posts, wtf man. deal with it!renderedred
- and the whole point of qbn is YOU not getting the point...renderedred
- Why do you feel like such a troll?docpoz
- Ha, imgr lite. Thats funny.docpoz
- That is some thin skin you got there.garbage
- I dont like this side of qbndrgs
- ps upvoted you so you'd stop your fucking bitching and moaning. How do you make it in the real world?garbage
- There's a saying in Spanish that translates something like this..
"Those that say goodbye many times, are those that in reality don't want to leave"sea_sea
- i think drgs got a strange bonerutopian
- So participate or just log out.sea_sea
- Post in QBN Mugs 2018 and you'll get lots and lots of upvotes!Krassy
- Keep religion, politics and very personal opinions aside, and you're welcome :)Maaku
- Post some work. I think this used to be a design forum.PhanLo
- So you’re not leaving? Sighmonospaced
- Top of front page drama on QBN.Continuity
- Complaining since 1979.i_monk
- exactly @ i_monkGuyFawkes
- Yep @imonk thats the 79 shtick, anywaysdocpoz
- LOL docpoz.
You're the little engine that could.soundofreason
- Huh? Wuttdocpoz
- We should have an award for the most downvoted user on QBN.err
- I don’t think I’ve ever downvoted your posts.Ramanisky2
- @M01XXX dude, please don't leave! U have a sense of humor -- this was hilarious: http://www.qbn.com/r…Krassy
- You are welcome, just stop the damn baby crying :)futurefood
- See something, say something:
Stop looking for positive reinforcement on qbn. get on the bitter train or you are going to have a bad time.BonSeff
- who is this guy? fucking every second post is by m01. go get some fresh air.inteliboy
- So, what's it going to be, then? Stay or go? Shit or get off the pot, son.Continuity
- since1979 left and came back with his old username on the same day. Now he's rocking the upvotes on the Mugs thread!
- weren't you guy that said nothing really matters?sothere
- hey, yuri!maquito
- So true! @inteliboy xD but at this point lots of us need fresh air.sea_sea
Ok I apologize for venting earlier. I love you all.
- I'm only allowed 20 up votes a month with a QBN basic account. If i had pro i would give you some up votes.BabySnakes
- See I'm being downvoted againM01XXX
- You were only being upvoted because you said you were leaving.soundofreason
- Lurk more. Post less.DRIFTMONKEY
- See you’re whining again.monospaced
- ease up off the sugar and carbs, its probably whats causing all the mood swingsGuyFawkes
- we don't care! well I don't. just stop being a pratt.fadein11
- stop worrying about digital make believe arbitrary votes and start enjoy your time here.pango
- You think?HijoDMaite
- I'm not over 50 and hold this slippery bastard like in the second image...OBBTKN
- I'm more of a one-hander, one-thumb kind of guy. Swype makes it possible.sarahfailin
- i'm over 50!? D:imbecile
- I must be over 50 then cuz i never use my phone with my thumbs. My thumbs are too big to type like this, I hit 3 keys at the same time if i try.Bennn
- one hand all the way!pango
- one hand, 10cm from face, squinting, visibly inconvenienced all the way!kingsteven
- Smart phones have the power to completely FREEZE someone over 50 in the street. Cannot-use-it-and-wa...microkorg
- I hold it like the second image and use swype typing because tapping with your thumbs like an eager twit is so datedset
- I get my texts to my desktop and use mechanical keyboardhotroddy
- Guess I've been over 50 since I was 34.Continuity
- Under 50 are on Blackberry?
One handed swype FTW!soundofreason
- ..licks finger before swipingsofas
- lol sofasset
- set I saw that briefly mentioned in the "high maintenance" show (highly recommended) at a sort of "tech. for old ppl" class, wouldn't be surprised if it happenssofas