For a better tomorrow.
Punches for omahadesigns for crossposting shitmemes
- If I recall, he doesn't really believe the shit he posts, but he's dumb enough to think it's entertaining anyone.garbage
- Triggered is the dumbest concept, because it's actually a touchstone of projection if you assume people are getting as worked up as you are on the internet.garbage
- It's kind of like bragging that you shit your pants, and then calling people out for saying you shit your pants. Now I'm grocery shopping.garbage
- (this took 30 seconds, rethink your life)garbage
- This hypothetical cartoon person is a great point.nb
- wut? ok. dont know who you're talking about. if you talking about the police, he's in trouble because he murdered george floyd.pango
- Not police, pango - just the likes of whatever greater uninvolved and/or known person, saying something stupid and double standards forcing accountNairn
- Lol at haircannonball1978
- Doxxed and firing =/= getting killed, but I see your point.cannonball1978
- The police didn't mention in the police report that they were killing him because he held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach in the past. Weird.monospaced
- But, we all know that the punishment for being abusive is the death penalty, and you can be executed by the police in the street at any time. Fact.monospaced
- Oh wait, none of this is true, but is required if you want to justify homicidal racism in the police force. There's no point unless you change reality, as shwnmonospaced
- @mono, you missed the point completely.Morning_star
- I guess so. Guess I’m an idiot.monospaced
- Yes. LOL.deadsperm
- [They] summarize the soft left.
Not smart enough to get the nuances but smart enough to get offended.deadsperm
- that -soft left - generalisation is one dumby dumby thing to write.neverscared
- They Don't Think It Be Like It Is, But It Dodeadsperm
- ^ wut? lol
i've only heard 13-22 yrs old talking like that.pango
- i guess kids are bring it back.pango
- Deuteronomy 32:7deadsperm
- Same crew that defends the burqas but somehow glosses over the honour killings and the gay assassinations._niko
- ^ I doubt that is correctpango
- The guy shooting the vid sounds like a fuckhead. Just another outrage addict looking for wanker-points onlineGnash
- Yeah wtf does this have to do with BLM. Nothingnb
- Black people are afraid for their lives when interacting with police. It's a serious problem.nb
- This is two condo-owning nobodies getting worked up over a MAYBE microaggression and a tv station trying to manufacture outrage. Stay focused y'all!nb
- wut? who are they? what happened?pango
- fuck knows. some minor spat over a parking garage. lets destroy the dudes life!inteliboy
- The kid threatened to shoot someone for trying to park in his own building, called the cops on him, then attacked someone trying to intervene.instrmntl
- ohhh what a cuntpango
- Goes a bit Hebrew in the middle thereNairn
- Ah fuck, I forgot to level out the last frame so it's all nice and clean - boo! Here:
- This is the QBN Neuronal Mind Mould Map - distill its quantification and use it in all your secure algorithm seeds!Nairn
- this is great, can we do the reverse from natural patterns ?Salarrue
- ha, i wondered the same thing :)Nairn
- in the far future, perhaps. we could now perhaps decypher <this level, but it's only in 2d. Biology is very, very 3d and more.Nairn
- That pattern fascinates me, it could be a brain, or cells or plant life. How are you making it?PhanLo
- This went awry
- Like the soft edged one. Wonder if you put a layer of resin in the dip and sanded it what it would look like?PhanLo
- @phanlo - https://www.qbn.com/…Nairn
- these were just stupid what-if? tests done in stencil card (which I love - such a nice texture). Would work ok in something thicker. Just need to be organised!Nairn
- awry one looks like a novel jigsaw!webazoot
- QBN virusutopian
- @webazooot - ha! that's what first worried me - then i realised a lot of the 'complicated aspects are all fairly-self-similar, so easy to work through.Nairn
I need to slow down a bit. I just texted a client "did you get my email about being in this free porn?"
'free porn' should have been 'afternoon'.
Small iPhone and lousy predictive text. there's not much I miss about my Android phone, except the whole text entry thing... .
- I already suspect her husband thinks i fancy her. He often comes in to check on her from the parked car if we chat too long.Nairn
- haha (to comment above).fadein11
- to both actually.fadein11
- Hope you waited on a reply back before explaining?webazoot
- For some reason this makes me think of one Seinfeld episode, where the girl says yes to menage a troisdrgs
- "did you get my email about being in this afternoon?"omahadesigns
- yes. i was waiting for her and she's not great with emails, so i texted her to check.
astounding, i appreciate.Nairn
- Twist: This afternoon's porn is free.garbage
- @webazoot - d'oh! No, I didn't :)
It was a quick LOL, a sustained Oh Fucking hell, then a quick text to apologise and laugh about it. t'fully she did tooNairn
Millions of Yemeni children may starve amid pandemic
Millions of children could be pushed to the brink of starvation as the coronavirus pandemic sweeps across war-torn Yemen amid a “huge” drop in humanitarian aid funding, the U.N. children’s agency warned Friday.
The stark prediction comes in a new UNICEF report, “Yemen five years on: Children, conflict and COVID-19.” It said the number of malnourished Yemeni children could reach 2.4 million by the end of the year, a 20% increase in the current figure.
“As Yemen’s devastated health system and infrastructure struggle to cope with coronavirus, the already dire situation for children is likely to deteriorate considerably,” warned UNICEF.
- That is some sad, fucked up shit. And here I am, getting fatter everyday from all this rona drinking I indulge in. Makes me wonder what I am doing with my lifedasohr
- Don't donate ... Actually get out there and helpAQUTE
- The US government is partly behind this, media barely talks about it. Trump vetoed legislation last year by Bernie Sanders and others to end US involvement.yuekit
- well Yemen has been deep in civil war for the last half decade so the blame lies with barbaric Yemeni adultsBustySaintClaire
- It started as a revolution against the government, Saudi Arabia wasn't happy with the outcome and started bombing. USA supplies the weapons and logistics.yuekit
Dr Disrespect banned by Twitch
word in the Internets butt-hole (a.k.a. twitter) is its because he mentioned liking David Icke
- we all have our crosses to bearfadein11
- the corruption!monospaced
- ^ you can't ban the DR!
- This goes all the way to the top. No-one is safe!face_melter
- I'm not really into game streamers, but if he's liking anything Icke says he's a simpleton.garbage
- its beyond all our pay gradepango
- they even removed his emotes and refunded subscriptions, must have been something big to ban himernexbcn
- did a little google and so far no definite reason why he got banned.pango
- its all speculation. such as he kicked a dog; he fucked a pig; he beat his gf. etc.
everyone's saying different thing.pango
- Perhaps he kicked dog that was trying to stop him from beating his gf because she caught him fucking a pig?garbage
- about timeNutter
- MAGA Logic®utopian
- If total deaths based on extrapolating cdc data with 100% saturation is similar to yearly average health related deaths why anything?deathboy
- @deathboy yeah and how can why but because if you gather where it become to be?garbage
- garbage speaks truthnb
- lol garbage, I didn’t know you were fluent in Idiotese. I’m impressed.monospaced
- How do I copy paste that into firefox for future use? is there a plugin for that?
*adds to new unsaved doc in SublimeNairn
- LOL @garbagerenderedred
- @mono it is called lengua idiota and how for why me best for because to communicate where with deathboy why four years collegegarbage
- @nairn what the plugin becomes in firefox plugin located theregarbage
No police reform without union reform
Tl;dr -- Police unions have monopoly on providing municipalities
police services. In each contract the unions prescribe conditions to guarantee impunity for their cops.
"Police-union watchdog and advocacy group Campaign Zero lists six key ways that police unions prevent meaningful police reform through the collective bargaining agreements they negotiate for their members:
– Disqualifying misconduct complaints that are submitted too many days after an incident occurs or if an investigation takes too long to complete.
– Preventing police officers from being interrogated immediately after being involved in an incident or otherwise restricting how, when, or where they can be interrogated.
– Giving officers access to information that civilians do not get prior to being interrogated.
– Requiring cities pay costs related to police misconduct, including giving officers paid leave while under investigation, paying legal fees and/or the cost of settlements.
– Preventing information on past misconduct investigations from being recorded or retained in an officer’s personnel file.
– Limiting disciplinary consequences for officers or limiting the capacity of civilian oversight structures and/or the media to hold police accountable."
In America the police is a corporate organization, which by virtue of laws, insurance, lawsuits, occupational hazard, workplace injuries etc, will do everything to save its ass from the court.
There won't be any reforms for this exact reason: you cannot disassemble an automatic assault rifle and use the same details to put together a sewing machine.
Add to the fact that there is a violence culture in the country and half of the people are carrying guns, there other half are ghetto gangs -- there simply cannot exist a different police.
- those "ghetto gangs" you refer to are a result of the assault on black communities in the 60s by police.imbecile
- "gangs" as they exist and are portrayed by the media are a result of that police militarization.imbecile
- ^ does that go for all gangs or just ones of specific coloursGnash
- did you miss ""gangs" as they exist and are portrayed by the media" so no, because COPS and the evening news has no concern for irish, asian, etc gangsimbecile
- the point is an has always been to vilify "black" culture using those means.imbecile
- So ‘gangs‘ are black culture?Gnash
- you are fucking doltimbecile
- Your wordsGnash
- Gangs are ghetto culture, be it black, Hispanic, white or whatever. Ghettos have to godrgs
- they are not my words, i specifically stated "as portrayed and are portrayed by the media"imbecile
- should be "as they exist and are portrayed by the media"imbecile
- Daaaaamn Mrs. Eaves!!letterhead
- Joane is thicc!Turboslacker
- Mrs. Eaves ftw!
- Din's been working out.PhanLo
- I can’t stop watchingmisterhow
- The only time Comic Sans is acceptable.elahon
- Make it clap Big Casloncannonball1978
- mrs eaves looks real juicyhotroddy
- Oh Arial, why you so regular?helloeatbreathedrive