For a better tomorrow.
- Is there a white people and cats stereotype?jagara
- is there?pango
- asians eating catshotroddy
- what you guys talking about? this is clearly a dude offering KFC and the other dude showing off his cat.pango
- I thought asian people like fried chicken too. Have you been to that Popeye's in chinatown?jmckinno
- can't say. i have not been to a fried chicken joint in years. i thought fried chicken just popular in general.pango
Guys. I'm paying for Adobe. Yes. For real. Got too much problems with other apps and cr4ck3 v3rsi0n so I got back to paid subscribtion. Also, changes at work next year makes me go back at designing and I want to work in the apps more to be ready.
BUT. FUCK ADOBE! Their stupid Adobe CC Desktop app to manage programs is a real pain! All my download stop and stuck at 45% .... From my research online, its a common problem for a shit load of people since... 2014!! And its still a problem 5 years later! ... I'am angry
- Adobe, Apple, Google...same Bumblefucks!utopian
- I find that adobe cc is rock solid. Weird.monospaced
- you should try it on a MacGnash
- i find it far quicker on PC. benns error isn't that that CC stops his download at 45%, there is a problem with his computer and this is the resultkingsteven
- prob due to having cracked software on there tbh. not a fan of Adobe and you shouldn't have to know how your computer works to dl CC...kingsteven
- but this could be caused by anything. at least try and find out what the problem is.kingsteven
- FYI Bennn, use Event Viewer https://is.gd/Z3NUuL… see if there are any errors while downloading may give you an idea of the causekingsteven
- Prob due to some connection issue between CC and Adobe servers, if it's not something obvious like firewall it could be the crack put a registry block onkingsteven
- connections to Adobe or even the wrong version of .NETkingsteven
- It's weird how much trouble you're having, I never have any issues. Are you trying to download all the apps at the same time?zarkonite
- I will try to investigate more, kingsteven thanks for the tips. No, only one at a time, zarkoniteBennn
- I might end my subscription and try one of the free alternatives. Though, I’ll probably end up with cracked CCfuturefood
- I have to say I've never had significant issues over the last three decades cracked or not.CyBrainX
- Adobe's servers have never given us issues, so I doubt there's an error on their end.monospaced
- Going the cracked way is complicated, sometimes it works, sometimes it dont. And you can't find and make work all the programs... depends on wich you needBennn
Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies, and More Comedians Defend Shane Gillis Against ‘SNL’ Firing
“Do they go back and also try to look at things the person might’ve done, or are they just looking for the bad stuff? I mean you could honestly do that to anybody. We’re not running for office, when is this gonna fucking end?”
“You millennials, you’re a bunch of rats, all of you,” Burr added. “None of them care. All they want to do is get people in trouble.”
- white privilege right there! https://www.youtube.…hotroddy
- yes fire Eddie Murphy!pango
- The wokestasi are the mall cops of the internetGnash
- um... those two do a LOT of misogynistic stuff..so i suppose I'm not surprised at their reaction...exador1
- you guys should totally petition to get SNL to fire Eddie Murphy.pango
- Eddie Murphy is set to host SNL this December. He used to do that sort of standup while he was a SNL cast member yet wasn't ever fired... why not?PonyBoy
- Should racist Edward be allowed to host this winter? :PPonyBoy
- pango isn't offended when eddie does a asian accent. but god forbid a white guy!hotroddy
- Wut? I said SNL should fire Eddie Murphy too. Or was I not clear? Wut?pango
With sadness at the passing of Ric Ocasek I remember walking around the London Underground corridors with my mate around 1980 and we'd both have huge ghetto blasters.
For our own amusement we would walk about 50 yards apart each blasting out music like Shoo-Be-Doo from The Cars Candy O album as it amused us greatly (we were easily pleased teens) to hear it echoing around the labyrinthine tunnels. We also played Floyd's On the Run and other spacey electronic stuff, it's funny (and slightly embarrassing) to me now coz thinking back to when we were doing this as we must have pissed off so many commuters going about their daily trudge - maybe that was one reason we did it, but it really didn't bother us at all at the time.
The same chap and I also took those tape players to gigs and would record them and then blatantly played what had just happened as we were walking out of the venue, haha so daft.
- Yes to Pink Floyd, No to the Cars.CyBrainX
- I found myself sitting next to him at a club in NYC back in the early 80s. My band had just played a gig so I was still all full of adrenaline so I came off asGnash
- ... a crazy person. I talked his ear off asking him questions. I still cringe at that.Gnash
- as someone who grew up in eastern europe i can tell you that as part of our self-defense classes we had weapons in class in elementary school all the time.renderedred
- finger on trigger is a no nosarahfailin
- @renderedred +1 (in Bulgaria) but we only had the guns as part of a class held in the basement's shooting rangeKrassy
- same with us krassy (yugoslavia), it was a special classroom, always locked.renderedred
- and shooting range age 13 first time :)renderedred
- GUNS = LIFE
<3 <3 <3Bennn
- Education is neededrobthelad
- Kentucky fried educationfuturefood
- It looks like the recoil would knock her out.Maaku
this song from her album Abyss is one of best acoustic songs, mixed with those scenes from the movie The VVitch = its just amazing!
- such an amazing filmIanbolton
- Yeah its great. Ive seen her do an intimate solo acoustic show and with full band for the Hiss Spun tour and loved the Hiss Spun show so much more.thumb_screws
- The Glassroom Sessions version of Flatlands is epic too.thumb_screws
- oh yes, amazing!Bennn
Was bored the other night at home...watched a bit of Pornhub. Incognito window...stupidly, accidentally left the window open hidden behind some other browser window. I think my 15 year old son may have stumbled upon it as he often uses my PC. Have never felt so ashamed in my entire life...god knows what he thinks of me right now. :(
- This is a perfect opportunity to have a frank and honest conversation with him about porn. Don’t let this passGnash
- You can turn it aroundGnash
- No idea what to do...BusterBoy
- man oh man :)renderedred
- "my friend sent me a link"bezoar
- perhaps I'm overreacting...think I'll just leave it.BusterBoy
- dude its just pr0n everybody does it, he probably just remembers to close the window/delete history/cacheArchitectofFate
- Virus. Son. This is what computer virus do.pango
- “Son, why have you done this?”futurefood
- my keeps asking me to remove the toolbar and virus stuff on his computer that are 100% coming from shady porn sites.mekk
- That's a good way to get your kid to never use your computer again. Clever.Nairn
- Agree with Gnash here. Try to spin it into an opportunity for him (and you) to learn. If you try to cover it up you'll just continue to feel ashamed.ben_
- *caveat, that depending on the category you were browsing you might be a little fucked. good luck!ben_
- My Dad used to ask me to show him how to clear the internet history, this was back in the IE days before incognito windows. I never thought less of him.mantrakid
- We all gotta wankmantrakid
- No worries.SimonFFM
- just do: https://i.kym-cdn.co…renderedred
- Dude, don't sweat it, remember when we found our dad's porn stash when we were kids? coolest fucking thing in the world!_niko
- My first thought was.. He's probably found a new site to watch now and has now shared it with his buddies. No shame, just an opportunity to have a talk maybe?sea_sea
- blame the dog.pango
- Your son will not think less of you. Don't feel ashamed! We all found our dads collections and everything worked out fine.eryx
- talking opp. agree with the gnash. nothing to be ashamed of. nerve wrecking i'm sure, but good way to spin some good out of it.umbee
- Thanks for the words...BusterBoy
- The big question is what were you watching that he stumbled upon? Anything crazy like hentai bukakke or just some old fashioned, mom-and-pop fucking?elahon
- Incest porn! Lolpango
- If you get a nice looking cup with the logo of Brazzers, you know where it's coming from.Maaku
Got stuck doing PPT presentation.
Redesign 50 pg deck in 5 hours.
Go to save, Microsoft says can't save it's read only and to change name and location, I do, still can't save. Paste everything into a new doc, still can't save. Rebuild the presentation twice. Get to page 27, same error. Start over from 27, get to page 37, same error.
Search Microsoft forum for solutions, find thread dedicated to the problem that's been ongoing for seven years. Most recent issue, July 2019.
7 years of the same error, never fixed.
Had to redo the whole thing.
Best thing I can determine, corrupt image file.
- export as html, replace corrupt image file in src folder, import back in ppt (if import possible)?mekk
- Toxic masculinity!deadsperm
- Obligatory 'don't use PPT it's awful' comment!Fax_Benson
- indd -> pdf -> ppti_monk
- What was the error? link to solution thread?zarkonite
- This kills the crab.DRIFTMONKEY
- Incels Unite!utopian
- Yeah, what was the error as I'm currently smashing together a PPT presentation for a client and really don't need it fucking up on meIanbolton