For a better tomorrow.
I got nostalgic.
I will probably get old Egomedia animations from backup and see if I can convert them to HTML5 or even simple videos.
- I still have some old .fla files from my Balthaser days, I'm guessing best way would be to screen capture?moldero
- It'd be more fun to re animate in AE thoughmoldero
- You can republish FLA to HTML with Adobe Animate pretty easily, though I haven't fired up that app for over a year now.evilpeacock
- trip? does it deal with scripted animations well? or is it just timeline animations?moldero
- There was a plugin that did it for CS6 too, that seemed to work with scripts.PhanLo
- I've not done it with anything that was heavily scripted/interactive... Mostly just timeline-based animation. There will be quirks, but it worked well for me.evilpeacock
I hooked up with a girl that's 15 years younger than me (I'm 35). Personal record.
This will surely become a train wreck in the upcoming future, but fuck it. Life is too short but now it's kind of funky.
- neat-o, now you get to talk about your favorite Taylor Swift album and share Tik Tok's!dasohr
- Beats my record of 14 years. Well done brother!Doris_McSquirter
- alright, alright. alrightDoris_McSquirter
- that's a really early mid life crisis symptom.pango
- @pango -- yeah, probably.babydick
- How did you match your nickname so well? This cannot be a coincidence!SimonFFM
- Touché Simon!OBBTKN
- Didn't mean to. It was just funny.SimonFFM
- Pic or it didn't happen.pango
- Was it good enough to do it again?Maaku
- Pics or it didn’t happenautoflavour
If Kanye West gets elected as president you will prove once and for all that you're a country of fools. The fact that he is even being considered and that you are wasting your valuable time watching this court jester is reason enough to question your integrity.
A concerned Canadian
- After 1000s of years and still showing off those damn straight lines. Fucking mental.Bluejam
- all 3 pyramids aligned to the belt of Orion too as it was in 10.500 BC overhead lolgrafician
- funny, but instead of studying the pyramids for centuries, let's just spend the years inventing time travel and go back and really find out who built themgrafician
- This image somehow reminds me of the Hedge Maze in the movie The Shiningutopian
- @grafician no need for that it was built by human beings. by the ones who didn't spent their time wanking on a screen.sted
- I would got back to listen to their motivations.sted
- what motivations exactly @sted? they were built by slaves mostlyrenderedred
- ^ What if their motivations were aliens?
- reverse uno cardMaaku
- Nevermind, aliens were invented in 1947Maaku
- ^ but could it be it's the aliens? yes it could.renderedred
- Ha! I successfully made you doubt pyramids construction and pushed the discussion into "ancient aliens" territory wink, winkgrafician
- But seriously tho' there weren't found any hieroglyphs around the pyramids, odd, makes you think...grafician
- for a good few minutes, I thought I was looking at a long corridor in a DOOM like game, at night.shapesalad
- @grafician why would and architecture studio have an office next to the construction site?sted
- pyramids are the true statues of slavery.sted
- At first I thought this was an early PC dungeon crawler maze. Cannot unsee nowSteveJobs
- Not built by slaves apparently, just well paid craftsmen and workers._niko
- @sted The pyramids were built with slave labor? Is this scientific fact?grafician
- Holy fuck this is when you know we’ve collectively lost our minds, anti racist protesters want to take down the pyramids lol https://egyptindepen…_niko
- no @grafician, latest archaelogy seems to debunk the judeo-christian theology/historyrenderedred
- I will tell you how it's built. They didnt carry blocks up there. It was a kind of mud that they mixed and hardened like a concreteBeeswax
- So they just had to built scaffolding and pour that liquid stuff in thereBeeswax
- @Beeswax Source? I posted about this process before in here, used in South America with their constructions. But also in Egypt?! Wow, that would explain...grafician
- ...that ancient civilisations really did had contact over the Atlantic!grafician
- @render I never thought pyramids in Egypt were built with slave labor, that's why I asked.grafician
- way back when i was in school slaves building pyramids was official history, no worries @grafrenderedred
- The pyramids were not built by slaves. There is no evidence for this. They were skilled artisans for the most part and well-paid labor.Khurram
- The slave labor theory is a myth: https://www.harvardm…Khurram
- I saw lots of heiroglyphics at the Giza plateau. There are tons of little tombs everywhere you can get into if you bribe the right peoplescarabin
- You should research Baghdad battery.
Thought to power large light bulbs during the building / interiors of the pyramids. Crazy!BH26
- That liquid poured stone is the stupidest fucking shit I’ve heard in a long time. Wow.monospaced
- I looked at this many times thinking it was the inside of a filthy air duct turned into some kind of abstract art.mg33
- LOL.. I thought it was a photo of the Death Star trench run in mudautoflavour
- Associate to triangleyuekit
- They used sound and vibration to move those blocks.Maaku
- they had 5grenderedred
- Liquid poured stone demonstration: https://www.youtube.…riskunlogic
As of July 4, more than twice as many Americans have died from Covid-19 than died during the Vietnam War.
More than double. And we're only a few months into this pandemic with no end in sight. Other countries have pretty much beat the virus and are back to normal.
There is no denying it: Trump is America's worst president.
- If stupidity could really hurt...
- Wat bout Freedumb?utopian
- It's not funnynb
- I'm tired of laughing at Trump. This is disgraceful. So much death. For nothing.nb
- And there are assholes who still think it isn’t serious. Seriously.monospaced
- It’s weird that half of America’s population will find this statement stupid. I feel bad for the other half.maquito
- evil intentions in high places.neverscared
- but wait. we are only 100K higher on huge SURGE average of basic medical deaths per year. Like less than one percent.deathboy
- And when you say other countries have beat the pandemic what makes you think that? virus just doesn't exist anymore? or are youdeathboy
- thinking a smaller pop that is tighter just happened to have bigger spread of virus. vs our much greater and spreadout population seeing effects over time?deathboy
- not to mention delayed lockdown shenanigansdeathboy
- america the laughing stock of the west, although its not funny.neverscared
- Oh look. One of those idiots I was talking about decided to turn up and give us a taste of that stupid.monospaced
- america last , instead of first when it comes down to the corona response.neverscared
- I don't the a virus thinks of borders or nationalities. It's still there and Europe hasn't beaten anything.SimonFFM
- the = thinkSimonFFM
- yeah Simon but at least most of Europe has reacted accordingly, in the US wearing a mask or not has become a political statement not a health matterernexbcn
- it has at least flatten the first curve , no one says it a knock out punch.neverscared
- the nation that takes the natural hit will be the best in the long run. sun tzu basic shitdeathboy
- If stupidity could really hurt...
I did pretty well with my anxiety for the past couple months, but after this past weekend, and Trump's outrageous speeches at Mt. Rushmore and in DC, I've really fallen back to the kind of anger and frustration that's making me waste time lashing out at people again - even an uncle of my wife's who I lost my cool at on Facebook. Stupid, I know... I'm dropping off of there for a while, limiting my time to once a week on Sunday to upload new pics of my kids and that's it.
The whole weekend I've had tightness in my chest and a headache and I don't doubt for a second it's from all this anger that's festering up inside of me and hard to control.
I've started to take on this stance that, as a parent, anyone who supports Trump and will vote for him again is an enemy to me, and I don't trust them, respect them, or need to waste any of my time on them. I keep telling myself that they're a direct threat to my children's future. I've talked about this with neighbors over the weekend who get where I'm coming from and understand that Trump isn't like past presidents. It isn't like a disagreement with someone over being for or against abortion, or economic models, or military spending. Trump is a fundamental threat to decency and the future of this country, and those that support him are complicit in creating a country in which my children will not experience the best that America has to offer.
It's gotten very, very frustrating. Two days after lashing out at her uncle, I'm feeling like I wish I'd just kept my mouth shut and blown it off. I just don't know what else to do. People like that - the sycophants and the complacent and the apathetic of this country have an impact on me and my kids when they vote for and support people who aim to mold this country in a way that is disastrously backwards and self-serving.
On top of that, I've had a few mild symptoms that I could attribute to anything that I'm worried are related to the virus. Nothing major, probably all a result of anxiety, not getting enough sleep, and not working out much for three months now, after being religiously dedicated to exercise.
I did so well with avoiding news and politics, work has been going well and we all busted some serious ass on a new business opportunity, felt great until Friday and then news and politics got the best of me again.
On the upside, we got a babysitter for our kids during the day, and they're having fun, playing with friends, enjoying the summer. Their daycare opened back up in June but we're just not ready for that yet.
- Hey man, try to not think at all of this at once, take steps to protect your mental health, it's the pain of being smart and figuring things out - anxietygrafician
- Try to go out and enjoy nature, it really does wonders!grafician
- If you need to talk vent we're heregrafician
- The thing that's hard is realizing I'm over that fine line of associating with people I consider a threat to my family. They're my wife's family,mg33
- but she lets me fight my battles and doesn't disagree with me. This virus is a strange thing in that it clearly prevents us from going and seeing any of hermg33
- family. I don't see some of them ever during the holidays; my inclination is to just say "screw it, if I stick to my guns these aren't people I want to bemg33
- around in any capacity."mg33
- If you feel that way then he succeeded, the polarization of the nation is exactly what they seek, same shit happened in my country with Chavezernexbcn
- I just hope another leader eventually rises that can reunite the broken nation we are seeing these daysernexbcn
- ill vote for him. not much better.deathboy
- Stay strong. You have a good heart and I'm sure you'll get through this just fine.dmay
- mate, don't get pissed with what you cant control. The world is full of idiots and stuff like this is always going to happen in one shape or another.dee-dubs
- focus on what you can control, earn money, be there for your kids, wife etc.. and be good persondee-dubs
- this is coming from someone living in UK who felt very similar when they voted to leave Europe.. just seem to be dragging country backwardsdee-dubs
- I've now kind of given up caring about the bigger picture and like you try to avoid reading about it as the world just seems to go from bad to worsedee-dubs
- mg33, dont ever go see what the conspiracy people are up too! You wont survive it. It's pure madness.Bennn
- It's important that you try to change people's minds, especially when it will effect your children. But also take care of yourself for the sake of your childrenmapleT
- Build a bigger fence around your property,Doris_McSquirter
- ok Karen.MrAbominable
This one seems nice.
- she angrae muthafuckas :)renderedred
- whats that word?
- Jesus, what a twat. Participation trophies have been around since the 80's, dumbass.elahon
- scientists call this one Karenus Trumptardisdorf
- that voice tho.. clearly yells a lotautoflavour
- The fuck is this? Would, though.maquito
- lol.. probably would alsoautoflavour
- The fuck is wrong with her neckcannonball1978
- stinkin pussy for sure.neverscared
- she's great. her videos are absolutely unhinged. like watching a toddler in an adult's body.face_melter
- Audition videos for goodfellas part 2monospaced
- lol monoBennn
- DO YOU UNDERSTANDSernexbcn