For a better tomorrow.
- right above the exhaust pipes too. lolKrassy
- wow they really dont like this kid.pango
- Not in Zurich, apparentlyNBQ00
- Greta the terminatorGuyFawkes
- That's a bad case of pink eye.
I'd key that car if I saw it.PhanLo
- i did not recognize it as greta til guy said it. climate denial is a great look. i bet this guy is a scientist.sarahfailin
- greta who? it looks cool :Dsted
- on a 350Z too heheMrT
- It is her?GuyFawkes
- that's her in 2029pango
- On a very quick, first glance, I thought it was Christopher Walken.ETM
- On a very quick, first glance, I thought it was C3PO.utopian
- haha Phanlo, my immediate thought too!
That paint is getting scratched!Projectile
Wait, what? PRiVCY( PRIV) coin is up about 40 million % (yes you read that right.
Yesterday 0.009'ish, today 3,643'ish
WTF??? What gives?
- is this a joke? if you've bought $100 you'd have 39million?Beeswax
- happy birthday coin not doing too bad either.shapesalad
- Seems too good to be true?NBQ00
- Pump & dump?GuyFawkes
- dumb & dumbneverscared
- I have 1 coin, I sell myself that coin at a higher price, then I do it again, passing the money back and forth from left hand to right and back again...monNom
- Then some sucker comes along and sees that there is a ton of trading in my coin, and the price is skyrocketing. They buy some from me and I cash out.monNom
- This is classic behaviour in penny stocks, and crypto's anonymity makes it just that much easiermonNom
- Cryptobro: yo exchange, let's pump X coin today please!
Exchange: *starts the bots*
X coin: too theee moooon baby!
Cryptobro: better sell fast, lambo incominggrafician
- yes go to the moon... playing with sand like a toodler.neverscared
Closest I'll ever get to mugging.
- black blockoey_oey
- Don't think black block would spend that much to buy arcteryx. That shit expensive.pango
- Belt buckle messenger bag tho. That's more their demographicpango
- Wasn't going to give away which one is me, but Chrome isn't what I'd consider black bloc. It's good for cans and cameras, absolute shit for grocery runs.garbage
- And every asshole friend in the universe will poke you right in the button in public.garbage
- ^ lol i've done thatpango
- haha amazing. You'd get a pass pangz; you've always come across as good people.garbage
- Lighthouse was such a great moviemilfhunter
- /\ hope you're kiddingMilan
- /\ no. why you think it's a bad movie?milfhunter
- Loved Lighthouse. So unique.jagara
- /\ indeed. it goes more towards a arthousemilfhunter
- to me, it was as entertaining and enlightening as watching two crackheads scream at each other for two hours.Milan
- interesting opinion.milfhunter
- Funny, odd, great atmosphere, great acting. Willem Dafoe is exceptional. To each his own :)))jagara
- Haha. Kerning and the Lighthouse are both rewarding conceptually and aesthetically. Watching two crackheads scream at each isn't my thing though!Ianbolton
"Spain but the 'S' is silent."
- Didn't see the ending, but what i saw was a boring game... Sweden all defenseCalderone2000
- 980 completed passes for Spain vs 98 for Sweden. Sweden came closer to scoring._niko
- I quite enjoyed it but did watch highlights, admittedly...MrT
- The swedes turtled, now watch the others in the group do the same thing and watch the frustration of the paella-bois...ArchitectofFate
- I can’t believe how Spain didn’t win that! Bad finishing but also a lot of bad luck.Chimp
Groaning when you bend down. Shit is ridiculous.
- It helps to lean on one of your kneesdrgs
- use all lower back, the trick is to do it very fast, if you have something heavy nearby, grab it firstGuyFawkes
- Turkish get-ups in the morning. They absolutely suck, but are amazing for you.garbage
- or just command the kids to pick stuff up.uan
- Bite the pillow.palimpsest
- at this point, I groan just thinking about itsection_014
If you were a rich dude building your own house, you'd put a urinal in your en-suite bathroom right?
It seems obvious to me but you never see/hear it.
Am I nuts? Up or Down vote me.
- No, I'm not a pleb.Nairn
- Almost every bathroom I've ever been in has a urinal. It's a called a "sink" look it upnb
- ^ Debatable, Ya welly knitter.Hayzilla
- why would you waste time standing when you can sit?uan
- I'd just go with diapersspl33nidoru
- urinal? the pile of clothes in the corner has worked for yearsfuturefood
- Piss in a bucket, then mark your property lines with your tinklestoplying
- I'd have multiple machicolations around my penthouse, through which I could piss out of, onto the plebs below.Nairn
- piss bottlerenderedred
- I think people avoid this because it makes it harder to sell later.monospaced
- Just piss in a 500ml drinks bottle and leave it on the kerb like Uber Drivers.shapesalad
- Just piss everywhere you like and buy a new house.pango
- If I was rich enough I would pay someone to sit in the bathroom and piss in their mouth. Actually, I would get them to pay me.face_melter
- urinal in the kitchenmort_
- Piss trebuchets on the parapets, aimed at the garden of the old folks home over yonder.Nairn
- lol facefadein11
Speaking of viruses and labs, this is a crazy story I never heard of...
"The Complete Story of the Discovery and Reconstruction of the 1918 Pandemic Virus"
Apparently when the 1918 pandemic happened, science wasn't advanced enough at the time to explain what the virus that killed 50 million (or maybe 100 million) people actually was.
Almost a century later scientists searched the ruins of a small Inuit village in Alaska that had been wiped out by the pandemic. They found a woman frozen under the ice who was killed back in 1918 and were able to extract the genetic material of the virus from her lungs.
They then proceeded to reconstruct a live version of the previously extinct virus at a lab in New York City. They injected it into mice, chicken eggs and artificial human lung cells...and possibly it's still sitting in a freezer somewhere? But this is the only reason we know that it was H1N1 that caused the "Spanish Flu."
My fucking wood sheet bill last week was 20% higher than it was three months ago, bunch of fucker.
- Stick it to Big Wood.palimpsest
- Cool, I just bought a huge pack of oak plugs, looks like I'm rich!lemmy_k
- Now where's the Bitch-Coin.NBQ00
- Concrete went up in price a lot last summer too. The joiners were complaining about the wood prices on a recent job too.PhanLo
- I blame paper straws. All because one idiotic turtle got a plastic one stuck in its nose doing lines off a manatees back_niko
- wood price is being manipulated by lumber yards restricting stock.shapesalad
- lol wooden nickelssarahfailin
- Shape is right. Yards are going to keep the price as high as possible until stock starts to rot.garbage
- I have some trees in my yard, time to chop them.Beeswax
- I got into woodworking at the perfect time.mathinc
- ^ ha same. I have actually been haggling my contractor over a cordless circ saw all morning.garbage
- Research is my bread and butter, and I'm pretty sure the lumber bubble will pop soonish. There are log ponds that are used for indefinite storage of..garbage
- ..unprocessed trees, but the moment they go through the yard they have a shelf life. The yards are sitting on mountains of devaluing planks.garbage
- They're going to ride as high as they can for as long as they can, but eventually inflation scare will hurt sales. Pine will be first, shortest shelf life.garbage
- Yeah I need to start building some cabinets for the workshop, which are practice for when I redo the kitchen.. trying to figure out how to tell wife I need $400mathinc
- to build some practice cabinets. :-/mathinc
- For those of you looking to make cabinets, check out DIY tracksaws. Those things are awesome. Building your own is good practice and it's something you will uselemmy_k
- ^ nice tipgarbage
Are you guys worried that in the future designer viruses will be a thing?
A lab needed to produce such viruses costs no more than $1 mill, about the price of a yacht. Some Arab group makes a virus which only affects jews, for example -- I'm pretty sure it will be possible.
Science progresses quickly, people remain savage -- that's how civilizations end
- I don't think there is a genetic parameter that makes you jew or arab.uan
- jews and arabs are probably genetically identical. But jews and arabs might target people who eat pork maybe? lets come up with better evil plansBeeswax
- lets target ppl by hair or eye color?uan
- Ashkenazi jews are genetically distinct, bottom of the page:
- ^ there is the "cohen gene" yes, but 2/3 of palestinians have it ;)renderedred
- Yep. Been a concern of mine for about two decades, as I had a few friends in genetics.Nairn
- You could target all swmitic people, then only offer the cure to the group you da our, for example. Or just target gingers...Nairn
- Fucks sake typing on a phone. 'Group you favour'Nairn
- This is worth a watch, if you haven't already
- Target everyone with cancer. Fuck medicine trying to save lives. They're breathing air that's not theirs.palimpsest
- Neither Jewish nor Arabic people eat pork you absolute muppets! XDProjectile
- Arabs and Jews do eat pork.
- Only if with their $1m they make a vaccine at the same time, for themselves. Else they are welcome to try to eliminate me and thusly themselves.shapesalad
- There's Projectile completely misinterpreting posts again.Nairn
- IQ selective or morality sensitive viruses might not be badBeeswax
- Given what biohackers are doing in their own homes with relatively DIY or OTS hardware, I doubt you'd even need a million bucks.Nairn
- And this is why aliens don’t want anything to do with us besides the odd anal probe now and then._niko
- they also kill our cows and ruin our fieldsmonospaced
- I'm not sure how realistic this is. It's not enough to say you can point to some genetic difference between Jews and Arabs (or whatever)...yuekit
- A virus isn't like a computer that is scanning your genetic makeup and making a decision to infect you or not. It comes down to interactions on the cellularyuekit
- level, and our cells aren't really that different. Look at SARS virus for instance, it can infect humans but also cats, dogs and other mammals.yuekit
- i am half jew and i eat pork :Prenderedred
- "Target everyone with cancer", found the teenage edgelord.garbage
- Yeah, targeting the Jews is much more mature.
Get hooked on phonics, kids.palimpsest
- > Target everyone with cancer.
What do you think this last year and a half's been about? We've all been injected with subscription-based cancerNairn
- Pay extra $ dollar each month to activate the 5G upgrade. $$ for on-demand magnetism.Nairn
- Oh fuck, I think I got whooshed. Target the whooshed.garbage
- what movie is this?sted
- Freddy Fat FingersGuyFawkes
- Jesus Christ they're a healthy lot._niko
- Obviously a pair of gloves to hide the lizard skinBluejam
- pink elephantiasiskingsteven
- At home, does he normally keep that hand in a glove filled with growth hormones and moisturiser for her pleasure later?Nairn
- spitting image handMrT