- Last post
- 2,964 Responses
I agree this thread is warranted.
Am I getting carried away or is this potentially a major disaster for the entire world?
A disease with no cure that spreads everywhere and hospitalizes 20% of its victims, kills 2-5%. Major cities going on lockdown, people stop traveling and working.
Good thing we have...checks note...Donald Trump in charge.
- Gold price at 7 years high because of this. Trade, tourism, travel, everything is getting effected.Beeswax
- they've cracked the virus' genetic code, so it shouldn't be too long before there's a curehans_glib
- @yuekit you're not getting carried away; everything you mention is quiet plausible.Krassy
- hans: 6-12-24 months. depending how brave&lucky you are.sted
- I feel I'm at the opposite end, could not have cared less
Bird flu, swine flu, sars, corona virus, etc
Something new every 5 yearsdrgs
- you were right yuekit.. posted 20days after post. half europe is closed down atm.uan
"Coronaviruses are named for the crown-like spikes on their surface. There are four main sub-groupings of coronaviruses, known as alpha, beta, gamma, and delta."
I believe this thread may have been intended to discuss the current COVID-19 outbreak that began in Wuhan.
As you were.
Dow plunges 1,000 points on coronavirus fears, 3.5% drop is worst in two years
“The second-largest economy in the world is completely shut down. People aren’t totally pricing that in...”
- PANIC MOREsted
- also: https://www.qbn.com/…sted
- -1000 points in one day (and has nothing to do w/Trump—cute twitter post comparison tho) is actually something of concern given the rise in numbers infectedPonyBoy
- no worries, x10 would blow up the market they say.sted
- Drudge report is so badSomeCunt
Two channels to watch