- Last post
- 2,136 Responses
Am I getting carried away or is this potentially a major disaster for the entire world?
A disease with no cure that spreads everywhere and hospitalizes 20% of its victims, kills 2-5%. Major cities going on lockdown, people stop traveling and working.
Good thing we have...checks note...Donald Trump in charge.
- Gold price at 7 years high because of this. Trade, tourism, travel, everything is getting effected.Beeswax
- they've cracked the virus' genetic code, so it shouldn't be too long before there's a curehans_glib
- @yuekit you're not getting carried away; everything you mention is quiet plausible.Krassy
- hans: 6-12-24 months. depending how brave&lucky you are.sted
- I feel I'm at the opposite end, could not have cared less
Bird flu, swine flu, sars, corona virus, etc
Something new every 5 yearsdrgs
- you were right yuekit.. posted 20days after post. half europe is closed down atm.uan