- Last post
- 2,138 Responses
- Is that true though? Some deaths reported in Iran and now in Italy, I don't think any of them were Chinese.yuekit
- Y-DNA haplogroup is passed from father to son, you can have some really distant chinese heritage and still be Italian...drgs
- Anyway this makes no sense, since only men have Haplogroup O-M175drgs
- *shakes fist at Marco PoloNairn
- It's crazy that we're living in an age where this is even a possibility.yuekit
- Of course if it was the US government, they would definitely make up a story about how the Chinese government was responsible. And vice versa.yuekit
- The us government had a vaccine, oh and the Jews can’t forget them, they have the vaccine too! wake up sheeple!!_niko
haha, oh dear - from a client's email just now:
"I'd come around for a chat but I spent 7 hours in Milan airport yesterday and the current advise is to isolate myself in case I'm carrying coronavirus so I'm in hiding today."
This is disturbing...the US apparently doesn't even have the ability to test for the virus right now
My daughter is meant to be travelling through Europe this July. Travel insurance is becoming extremely problematic!
Senior nhs doctor:
Air Canada cancels flights to China until April as government braces for domestic coronavirus outbreak
The country's largest domestic and international airline announced Tuesday that service to Beijing and Shanghai will be cancelled until April 10. The company initially grounded flights for the month of February after the federal government issued an advisory warning against non-essential travel to China.
Based on all 72,314 cases of COVID-19 confirmed, suspected, and asymptomatic cases in China as of February 11, a paper by the Chinese CCDC released on February 17 and published in the Chinese Journal of Epidemiology  has found that the risk of death increases the older you are, as follows:
COVID-19 Fatality Rate by AGE:
*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). This probability differs depending on the age group. The percentage shown below does NOT represent in any way the share of deaths by age group. Rather, it represents, for a person in a given age group, the risk of dying if infected with COVID-19.
AGE DEATH RATE*
80+ years old 14.8%
70-79 years old 8.0%
60-69 years old 3.6%
50-59 years old 1.3%
40-49 years old 0.4%
30-39 years old 0.2%
20-29 years old 0.2%
10-19 years old 0.2%
0-9 years old no fatalities
If you Americans think that virus aint reaching America, you've got another thing coming. That's not a threat BTW ;-)
Lmao of course trump is playing it down. Dude is such a fucking inept clown. He could have coronazombies storming the white house gates and would just act like its no big deal. He has zero ability to assess a situation in any sort of serious manner, and then work out a proper response to it. Completely incapable.