- Last post
- 2,136 Responses
- This is greatR_Kercz
- awesome :)sted
- Well it ain't no Ben Garrisontank02
- Holy shit, hahaelahon
- This is shit. If you live in US and you don’t like trump then gtfo. If you dont live in US and you don’t like Trump, well your opinion means nothing.irrelevant
- Saw this. You think the MSM wants Trump out of office. Hells no. Because hating Trump sells lots of ads. And the WuFlu is the new flu like the flu in influenza.robotron3k
- ^ ^^what are you two meatheads even talking about?scruffics
- This too is part of the hoax.deadsperm
- better be a diaper as wellhelloeatbreathedrive
- Somebody doing their job as an art directorgrafician
- "If you live in US and you don’t like trump then gtfo" HAHAHAHA! Good one, bro.elahon
- think robo is talking about the media trump bump. NYT has seen a huge boost because of trump. personally i preferhttps://www.ec...deathboy
- its still a bit early to say trump has blinders it seems the majority of the world on it is like oh shit wtf. regardless i dont by in to trump or central govdeathboy
- can do shit. its not plague, but it could easily it seems kill 300k ppl while stopping 5-6 weeks production. As far as economy that is a killer hitdeathboy
- better put it on the the foulmouth of trump.neverscared
- Look at the trump apologists just piling on to see who can be the most stupid and ... SURPRISE! Deathboy wins again by a mile. Congrats retards.monospaced
- Eat Shit noteboy.Ramanisky2
- db prefers The Economist, robo prefers NYP... all shapes and sizes! All walks of life.ben_
- noteboy ahahaha :Dsted
- Such good discussion from this crowd. Wow. Round of applause. :)deathboy
Harvard scientist predicts coronavirus will infect up to 70 percent of humanity.
Marc Lipsitch, the brilliant epidemiologist who runs the Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics at Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health, said, very calmly, that based on past pandemics and current information, 40-70% of adults in the world are likely to catch the virus in the absence of strong countermeasures.
- Essentially, if you are over 40 years of age living anywhere in the world...you are going to be severely fucked in the months ahead.utopian
- No worries, Trump and Mike Pence got us all covered in the U.S.A.utopian
- Funny how Pence is barely visible for the past 4 years and then the first time there's a real crisis Trump puts him in charge of everything.yuekit
- I don't think I've ever even heard Pence speak on camera before.yuekit
- Trumps a massive wuss. Dodging shit yet again by putting Pence in charge.scruffics
Just saw Agent Orange tonight say to his retarded MAGA cult members that this is the “New Hoax” all brought to you by the evil Dems.
Without saying too much, I was at dinner last night with a friend that works at a local hospital, and apparently hospitals across the country are quietly shitting their pants over supply issues and bracing for a US outbreak. She knew about this headline before this headline came out:
Wash your hands religiously, and take it seriously. If you're healthy it's not going to be so bad for you, but it's possible that you become a reservoir for the virus and unknowingly spread it to people that think it's not a big deal or have weaker immune systems, or people who are genetically susceptible to the virus.
- Yup, this is The Jist of the Problem. If they can slow the infection rate, they can possibly deal with it. If everyone gets it at once, ICUs will be overwhelmedNairn
- I'm not sure I've ever written that word. Anyway, it should've been 'gist'.Nairn
- This is why the whole 'possible 3-4 week incubation' period, without symptoms, is so worrisome.Nairn
- I just starting increasing my antioxidants to boost my immune system for a worst case scenario.utopian
- My wife works in a hospital. There is no such freak out going on where she is.monospaced
- My friend's son is stationed at an Air Force base in NJ, he came home last weekend with 3 huge duffel bags filled with bio chemical warfare suits.utopian
- He refused to tell her what they were for and why he brought them home, she is nurse and she is freaked out.utopian
- My other is a police officer in a major city. They are already going over pandemic protocols and procedures.utopian
- But it's all hoax to bring down the Dotard according to Fox News, Hannity and company.utopian
- The protocols sure. Even at a hospital. But it’s not a concern for some sort of disaster crisis. It’s just preparing.monospaced
- Meanwhile the hospitals in Philly are quietly loading up on: masks, gloves, bio hazard gear, IV bags, antibiotics, etc...but no one is freaking out, right!utopian
- That’s preparing. It’s not freaking out. People will be demanding these things and it’s a good idea to use them.monospaced
- You realize even snotty tissue is biohazard material right? It’s not end of world stuff happening.monospaced
- Well Mr. know it all mono, these are my friends & family that work at theses hospitals, and yes they are beginning to get freaked out and super concerned.utopian
- @mono Does your girlfriend work in a higher administrative role in the city where the first US case was, in the county with the first two US deaths are?garbage
- Even on a consumer level, people are flipping out here. There was a big panic shop of toilet paper yesterday, and some of those shelves are still empty tonightgarbage
- So picture that empty shelf, and then corrolate that to not having testing kits and adequate protection for workers.garbage
- Hospitals also have to brace for a nocebo effect, as seen in Florida right now. Media hype + flu-like symptoms = gotta test with the test kits we don't have.garbage
- Just saying in the most non-rude way possible that maybe your girlfriend isn't in the know.garbage
- *wife, not girlfriend. Point still stands.garbage
On strike ATM from my university job over pay/contracts/pensions but considering I work on a hospital site with international students and had already stopped leaving my office unnecessarily a few weeks ago i'm glad to be at home for another 2 weeks... kinda hoping (as this article suggests) they'll shut down universities for 2 months by the time i'm due to be back...
My girlfriend on the other hand, JUST YESTERDAY telling me i'm overreacting about this shit while all basé making travel plans for next month. Today found out her mates are stockpiling food, considering moving out of the city for a while... is now shitting it and suggesting we do the same.
FFS if that's all it takes for pandemonium to spread I give it 1 week until the supermarket shelves are empty :-D
Kim Jong Un has amongst world leaders the most effective strategy to deal with the virus; if someone is diagnosed, they are killed. If any of his cabinet fail to prevent virus from entering the country, they will be executed. So far it's working, North Korea proudly touts zero infections or deaths.
- 100% death rateJeremyhead
- They also have the tightest borders in the world.i_monk
- Only a moron would think killing them would be effective.monospaced
- N.Korea will be the last safe haven of humanity. One day we will all be happy to live under our supreme leaderBeeswax
"To escape a viral contagion that spread all over the world in the first decades of the 21st Century - humanity quickly developed the technological means to upload consciousness to a cyber body - thus successfully escaping disease and even cheating death.
Without the need to eat, sleep, even breathe, completely eliminating their natural footprint on the planet, humanity transcended from a Type 0 to a Type 2 civilisation in just a few short decades. Relentlessly building and colonising the entire solar system, by the end of the Century humans took to the stars..."
US pricing $3k a coronavirus test kit...
Hopes and prayers...
- So unless you have medical insurance to cover this, you can't even take the test.
US is donegrafician
- USA(Trump) released the virus, firstly to crash China's export ability, then to line the pockets of usa health industry. Also cull the drain on pension funds.shapesalad
- Added bonus of crashing the markets, so that cash rich investors (buffet) can buy up things on the cheap.shapesalad
- California only has 200 Coronavirus Testing Kits for the entire state. They're as prepared as the Trump administration. But it's a hoax.utopian
- wow, shapesalad... what conspiracy shitpie did you eat today? :PPonyBoy
- Created by Elizabeth Holmes/ TheranosNBQ00
- South Korea is providing tests to non-citizens for free. Roundtrip ticket is only $1200... just sayin'akiersky
- So unless you have medical insurance to cover this, you can't even take the test.
What a total fucking ignorant, incompetent, buffoon and ass clown!
Trump said early today at his press conference that there were only 22 confirmed Coronavirus patients in the U.S.. According to the CDC and WHO the number people of people confirmed with Coronavirus is 70. Then Trump gave his "thoughts & prayers" to a woman and her family who he thought was the first U.S. citizen to die from Coronavirus last evening. Unfortunately, it was a man who died from Coronavirus not a woman and the man died just about an hour before Trump's press conference.