- Last post
- 2,910 Responses
I love my iPhone. The smooth corners really allow it to fit nicely up into my arsehole.
This is disgusting...
Apple paid only 1.9 pct tax on earnings outside US
- i guess you prefer taxes to go to jewish bankers instead.omg
- This is also what Romney does.monospaced
- They both suck. Its almost as bad as Exon Mobile. Most proiftable company? Pay your fuckign taxes.instrmntl
- If corporations are to be given human privileges, then they should pay the same taxes.instrmntl
- true that!omg
- although I rather Apple take down the taxes that robs everyone.omg
Anyone notice even their commercials fucking suck now thats Steves dead? "Ears are weird..." Oh god how clever!
There's no way they'll get that patent with all the prior art out there. Not including really turning real pages for real.
Jobs understood the concept of being a leading brand. He WANTED other companies to copy Apple. He knew it always simply make Apple look that much better and seem to be the innovator, even though it was often they weren't actually. So in comparison, the competition was always, at best, 90% of what Apple was.
But I guess now that Apple has cut that cord, and is making other companies actually try something different, the comparison will cease to exist. Which I think is a losing game for Apple.
(I guess you can call me captain Obvious)
this might help: http://arstechnica.com/apple/201…
"The WSJ's main focus is on a newer program called "Blue Sky" that allows certain staffers to spend "a few weeks on a pet engineering project." This is apparently Apple's version of Google's "20 percent time," where employees are allowed to use a fifth of their paid time at work to focus on their own projects."
I'm sure they have tons of in-house talent, letting them express themselves a little more might be good.
For 10+ years now I've been reading on the internet about Apple's new "fail" or how Apple are "doomed". Right...
- actually, i haven't heard of this "doomed" talk until recently.CanHasQBN
- yeah, it's not been a thing for the last 10 years really.zarkonite
- really? check out the response the first ipod received on message boards.inteliboy
- Sooo...even if that was true, how could then the "doom" of Apple be, if the first ipod was the one to eventually bring them to into mainstream then to "the top"?Peter
- ...mainstream then to "the top"?Peter
- Maybe I'm not being clear here...Peter
- the fall of apple has only really been a discussion ever since Jobs died or was diagnosed.randommail
It's a design patent those are not such a big deal as the other patents.
They are starting to slip already - sooner than I expected. Maps was just the beginning. I'm glad Forstall is gone.
It's sad. I endured the crap that was apple during the 90's, so it's not hard to remember paying twice as much for a computer that basically sucked. It won't reach "suck" all that soon, but the glory days are definitely over.
I miss Jobs.
- let's face it, apple becoming stale in the eyes of many will be a humongous change allready. even if most of it was clever marketingWeyland
- ... clever marketing to begin withWeyland
- I don't buy it was clever mkt, it was good products.antagonista
- if the clever marketing was true we all would have apple TVs. stop believing that nonsenseernexbcn
- Apple has had great products and denying that fact is being dishonesternexbcn
- I said 'stale' for lack of innovation, products are fine, I own some ;)Weyland
I ditched my iphone 5 which admittedly I got because I thought it'd b good. It was ok, a phone etc. Too thin to hold and use with it's new shape and too light. The 4 felt much better.
I got a Galaxy note 2 - really very good. Not missing anything from iphone and gained over £100. I used to dislike Android but that and ios are now as good as each other, and the battery on the note is amazing. 4 days with good use.
- I've yet to see one in the wildGeorgesII
- you got a 5 and you're already getting rid of it? jeez. i haven't even seen one in real life.CanHasQBN
- The Note is also the size of a house. You sir, have big pocketspig
- They guy is from Liverpool. He probably stole them.qTime
- ha, rumbled.craigatkinson
no, its fine in pocket and because its flat and fills the pocket its less noticeable than the iphone. Front pocket with wallet / levis is ok.
iphone5 isnt much good. Plus the black comes off after a day.
oohhh my gooooodddddddd, I've just spunked all over my nice new denim jeans and roll neck jumper