- Last post
- 2,942 Responses
They are starting to slip already - sooner than I expected. Maps was just the beginning. I'm glad Forstall is gone.
It's sad. I endured the crap that was apple during the 90's, so it's not hard to remember paying twice as much for a computer that basically sucked. It won't reach "suck" all that soon, but the glory days are definitely over.
I miss Jobs.
- let's face it, apple becoming stale in the eyes of many will be a humongous change allready. even if most of it was clever marketingWeyland
- ... clever marketing to begin withWeyland
- I don't buy it was clever mkt, it was good products.antagonista
- if the clever marketing was true we all would have apple TVs. stop believing that nonsenseernexbcn
- Apple has had great products and denying that fact is being dishonesternexbcn
- I said 'stale' for lack of innovation, products are fine, I own some ;)Weyland