QBN Out of Context Responses (QBNOoCR)
- Last post
- 31 Responses
"Humanity evolved from other species."
- I approve this statement.CyBrainX
"And then she opened up with ... something ... from her arsehole that sounded not unlike a goose blowing through a vuvuzela."
"10 minutes to tie your shoes."
"That's not how you swab your partner"
"Your lack of experience in the kitchen is showing"
- OK, chief.imbecile
- Yes, chef!palimpsest
- "Gas tastes better".palimpsest
- You can read! Congrats chief.imbecile
'He's really big, has glowing golden eyes, a giant cock and a bulging nutsack'
- Turns out I'm dating a Pro...
- The Gruffalo for adults?Nairn
- That's my boy!sausages
- Flol at the gruffalorobotinc
- Turns out I'm dating a Pro...
"Also, AI is not a computer."
- But is a computer AI?Continuity
- If you install an antivirus on the OS it's no longer a computer from then the possibilities are endless.palimpsest
- Oh, dear. That chenges everything, doesn't it.
What is it, then, if not a computer after being ... err ... vaxxed?Continuity
- Ceci n'est pas une tomate.Continuity
- The basic definition of a computer is inputing data into a machine and receiving output in return. AI art is all about input and output, heavy duty computing.canoe
- And what I said palimpsest was "some computer made it". It seems you're too far into the AI rabbit hole to grasp that simple idea.canoe
- How you doing, bro?palimpsest
"Cooking = digesting. Hence humans were able to evolve. You ever see a sheep or cow? They eat, then sit around digesting. If they could find a way to cook grass.
... then farm animals might start doing phd's
the more you can pre-digest your food, the more time you have to do non survival stuff like 'think' about this and that.
chewing = develop jaw strength = your face, voice, teeth, breathing = more healthy."
- I would LOVE to hear more of shapesalad's theories on evolution.palimpsest
- Me too, but I'm off to the gym now. It's heavy jaw day, 5x5.Continuity
- Mens sana in corpore sano.palimpsest
- You have to take Shape's responses with a pinch of salt. Remember, salt was invented to allow us to appreciate the flavour of our meals more thoroughlyIanbolton
- Did I just say salt was invented? Yep, you did Ian. And now Im talking to myself again.Ianbolton
- Cooked food is easier to digest. Protein utilization from raw eggs is only half compared to cooked eggs. External digestiondrgs
- While I work, I half listen to loads of science podcasts... then I half remember the details, and post it here. Enjoy!shapesalad
- mm, drgs - I always liked the idea that cooking food means that we pre-digest food so our intestines are shorter and our bellies less smaller and less round.Nairn
- I'll bet this is why animals always nap and are sleepy all the timedrgs
- In fact, some scientists have even speculated that cows might sleep standing up because they're too tired from all that chewing to lie down.
- It’s a very strong theory that cooking was one of the direct causes of our punctuated evolution as a species. Lots of evidence supports this.monospaced
- The reason humans started cooking their food is because our prehistoric ancestors were tired of getting jaw cramps from chewing raw meat all the time.palimpsest
- Without cooking we would have never evolved!
- Counter-point: Liver King. Go.Continuity
- Liver King is not a human, he's evolved into Homo Heparus.palimpsest
'I guess this that's Rendi's cock between us. Just laying there not doing a goddamned thing!'
- what the fuck , who the fuck ? fuck off !_me_
- you are a mahoosive bell end._me_
- We heart him, though.Continuity
- Let me guess: monospaced said this in his usual boasting posts :))))grafician
- See, my drama counter works!palimpsest
- I'm still trying to figure out how that statement actually matters, except on a playground and uttered in a tantrum by a snotty 5 year old.Continuity
- The more I read the quote the funnier it gets.palimpsest
- 'Waaah!!! I was here first!! Mommyyyy! mono won't let me on the swing!!!'Continuity
- @continuity I was here before yougrafician
- I don’t even know where this ismonospaced
- It's fine monospaced, you don't need to know everything as usualgrafician
- Oh Continuity and I thought Canadians were nice welcoming and warm people...grafician
- Then again Creative Directors are usually cunts so I guess this explains a lot about you mate :))grafician
- canadians are nice...italians are lazy.. germans precise..romanians are draculaz...what his this? .. the idiotic generalisation hustle...neverscared
- ^ straight from the Romanian infant with the neckbeard.Continuity
- Who, rasputian?Nairn
- and yet still no clue.sted
- sted and Nairn were here before all of us.palimpsest
- Canadians are more passive aggressive than nice.pango
- @mono - didn't you have another user account pre-monospaced?Nairn
- @Nairn, nope. Just this one.monospaced
- Huh. Not sure why I thought that, then.
As you were!Nairn
- @Nairn yup I had the same impression, monospaced created the current account after another "altercation" with a fellow QBNergrafician
- But anyway, I was here before monospaced AND Continuity so statement true and I can flex on that whenever I fucking wantgrafician
- Grow up, you fucking child.Continuity
- So I'm the only one who is allowed to say: @grafician shut the fuck up.sted
- jesus lolfadein11
- Never had any account before this despite your silly imaginations. Can’t believe you’re so focused on such an irrelevant point in the first place.monospaced
- LOL I'm amazed you guys still going at itgrafician
- Anyway @monospaced this guy @monoboy was here before you as well :)))))))))))))))))))
- stfu nobody gives a fuckmonospaced
- Then why do you keep commenting?
Don't you have to design and produce some of the largest and elaborate booths at mobile world congress?!grafician
- this sounds childish af, but: Graf - I literally don't remember you from 'before'; I do Mono, as much as he annoys me sometimes, but HE's old school to me.Nairn
- You're a histrionic berk with a perversely-overinfla... sense of self worth and value. The more you claim to be 'smarter' than all here, the less we value you.Nairn
- Also, get a fucking shave.Nairn
- @Nairn fair, I was out for many years
Also this is my one and only account
I can be annoying, but also very reasonable if we engage in constructive discoursegrafician
- Oh you had more comments lol
- @Nairn and yet I was here long before many around, why am I to blame if many here know fuck all about fuck all?
Not my problem some feel intimidated
- Sure, just putting my pointless, non-existant flag on Mono's side of the argument here. As you were!Nairn
- I have no argument besides who cares? Not even sure why this child even brought it up. It means nothing.monospaced
- My only comments here are replies to people asking me questions, or to tell you to shut the fuck up because you're such an annoying little talentless bitchmonospaced
- You have completely missed the point that this screenshot's only purpose is to mock YOU and your petty existence.monospaced