- Last post
- 114,804 Responses
So I thought I should share this with you clowns..
over on our Instagram we are having a few give aways to celebrate making 100 episodes..
at the moment we have this print by James Bullough, who I host the show with.. it pretty much sold out as soon as it was dropped on 1xrun for $350 a copy
anyway, we have 1 to give away..
comp is open to anyone and runs till end of the month..
find us @vantagepointradio
Follow, like and tag 2 friends..
enter as many times as you like.
- Rambo 90. The Marshmallow Arms Race.PhanLo
- man all that motor oil he injected will not end wellautoflavour
- but transfadein11
- Wax on, wax off.utopian
- kick in him is bollox/armsfadein11
- WTF is going on here?Continuity
- no pain, no gainApeRobot
- Scott Baio has really been working out lately.utopian
- Synthol™ is a helluva drug.Gucci
- Mental IllnessBennn
- I know right, wearing a white belt after labour day, the guys nuts!_niko
- Poor moron.jagara
- this reeks of bosses nephew who "can design better and cheaper" than the agencyautoflavour
- perhaps if you think it's OK they give you a job flipping burgers.MrT
- Still can’t figure out where part of it fits.monospaced
- I started tasting pennies after trying to read this.Akagiyama
- autoflavour, there are some pretty crappy "agenices" out there that will do this for $3,000.freedom
- "When you order, we smash that fresh ball of beef on a hot-buttered ________??????"freedom
- kill meDRIFTMONKEY
- Makes me want swirl my fist in a bowl of broken glassfuturefood
- Design by the metre.Nairn
- Some context
Does it help?drgs
- Not using Fiverr.com again, eh ;)microkorg
- Makes a bit more sense, drgs. Still weird.Gucci
- ugh, just shows how much worse it is expecting people to read across several windows, with several foot gapsmonospaced
- This has got to be
- One of the worst ads
In the history of ads_niko
- I see what you did there, nikolemmy_k
- Hot Buttered The Burgersee_thru
- If this is Trumps kids, I'm okay with it.Hayzilla
- they couldn't pay the bill, so...imbecile
- Who posts gif in the PIC of the day thread?Bennn
- It's OK to advocate the murder of the children someone you disagree with? Dayum. Imagine if Trump said something like that, lol.set
- ^ Primarily it's OK to have a churlish sense of humour. I don't advocate the burning of any children petal. In reality I think I'm actually in love with Ivanka.Hayzilla
- It’s American and okay to hate the president. It’s another thing if the president, any president, said such a thing. like any leader, held to higher standardsmonospaced
- Since when is it humorous to wish death upon the children of someone you disagree withset
- Oh fucking hell set get the sand out ya vagina you human paraquat.Hayzilla
- Disagree. As if that were the end of it.monospaced
- Everything doesn’t have to get political.freedom
Every burger at Smashburger starts as a fresh, never-frozen ball of 100% approved british beef. When you order, we smash that ball of beef on a hot-buttered grill to sear & seal in the juiciness. Next we season it to bring out the natural flavour you can taste in every bite. The result: A juicy and delicious burger.
- Code breaking.freedom
- maybe that's the point. most people are immune to ads and overlook, but here you stare at it for 15 minsdrgs
- i thought the same thing drgs, look how much engagement it has causedimbecile
- Punches for: 'seal in the juiciness'.
You. Can't. Fucking. 'Seal'. The. Fucking. Juices. You. Fucking. Cunts.Continuity
- Shake Shack...Look it Up!!!utopian
- @Continuity You can with a good sear and settle, but I agree that "smashing" the burger is just a gimmic.garbage
- It's just what you do if you're cooking them in a skillet so that they cook evenly and quickly. Sear each side if you want that In n Out flavor.garbage
- Try making a Jucy Lucy if you want an object lesson in sealing in the juices. It's hard, but totally possible.garbage
- *sear each side in mustard for In n Out flavorgarbage
- No, one can't 'seal in the juices'. What do you suppose causes the sizzling sound in the first place? And what do you think pools on the surface of a piece ofContinuity
- ... of a piece of meat as it cooks?
- Obviously I'm not saying every drop stays in, but if you're cooking a fatty grind on high enough heat you get a Maillard reaction that caramelizes the sides..garbage
- ..and makes it possible to retain a bunch of the grease that then resettles fairly quickly after removed from heat.garbage
- I do get the frustration of watching people constantly smack and squash burgers because that does make them bleed out. One flip only.garbage
- Why so many? JeezHayzilla
- you one need one or two though, right??Projectile
- @Hayzilla humans want to make sure they're capable of complete & total destruction of life on EarthKrassy
- that... would be my flatmate...pango
- 'Why so many?' Cuz
A: we have one!
B: ok, we have 2!
A: We now have 4!!
B: Go to hell we have 8!!!
- You've been Bennnslained™Bennn
- @johnny_wobble whoa! hahaKrassy
- Bezos, fucking awesometank02
- nooo! jeff bozo got nukes?renderedred
- Fucking Jeffautoflavour
- Is there a mandatory warhead registry or something? How does the source get these figures I wonder?BonSeff
- Jeff stands for ‘Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion File’ (JEFF). It is a collaboration to get accurate data on fusion and fission.epic_rim
- My main issue is Steve. He's only got 3 but he's a complete fucking nutter.set
- Proper liabilityset
- I also have less than 10.colab
- @colab haha! good point!Krassy
- Great movie. His best.Bennn
- bennn, yup. After this one, he made just garbage.pr2
- i have a theatrical release poster of this. Got it by accident when I bought a stack of random posters at a garage saleGnash
- what film is it?Krassy
- @Bluejam what's that archillect website about?Krassy
- @Gnash thanks!Krassy
- Watch it Krassy, really good movie.Bennn
- Will do. Can't believe I never knew about this. Thanks guys!Krassy
- BTW, if you can watch the original version. After pop-culture success has rotten away Lukas' brain, he manged to insert to "extra shots" in past few years...pr2
- original SW is a masterpiece. but I get the feeling he owes most of that to his editor and John Williams.inteliboy
- I need something strongerspunji
- "My time is yours ........" This movie has been so heavily sampled over the years.microkorg
- i did really bad. only got 3/10. cool little testcapn_ron
- 7/10, but a few lucky guessessarahfailin
- 2/10 and I wasn't even completely sure on NYC where I live.CyBrainX
- 3/10. Cape Town was an easy guess as the mountain messes it up.Projectile
- 5/10. Good tricky quiz. I got London and Cairo wrong stupidly! I've lived in both. Cairo looked like it was a Peninsula.Hayzilla
- Boo.. 5/10 here.Nairn