For a better tomorrow.
- Attn: zarb0zmoldero
- No motivation for you!pablo28
- as described in the song Longview by Greendaysarahfailin
- Germans must have very small brains...robotron3k
- but their dicks got biggerdopepope
- lol. science.dbloc
- zarb0z can't read and does not visit the design related threads.utopian
- I'm the exception that proves the rule. Lol.SimonFFM
Thou shalt not divide by zero.
- = potatoutopian
- “Imagine that you have zero cookies,” Siri’s response begins, “and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesjaylarson
- It doesn’t make sense. “And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends.”jaylarson
- detritus has 1 friendsdetritus
We're all getting fat, old and beardy, aren't we?
- no sir, i remain smooth of chin.hans_glib
- Weather's geeting nice - we should have a pint sometime, my smooth-chinned fiend. Perhaps call along Bother Tim too?detritus
- I am in good condition..hardly any fat..old and beardy, yes.sureshot
- definitely up for a wee bevvy, my grumpy northern chumhans_glib
- fatter, older and beardierFax_Benson
- Can confirm.rabbit
Speaking of mattresses, I'm moving out of my sublet and into my own place this weekend. I think it's time to retire my old spring mattress that's in storage in California and not bother to ship it out here to new york. If i remove some old things from my shipping costs the savings will allow me to buy new for not much more.
I know caspar is pretty popular and i like that they come shipped in a box which is so much more convinient than a traditional mattress. But, I've never slept on one. I do like a firm bed though and a thin pillow top. Now there are all these competitors to caspar popping up. Would love to know your reviews on the bed in a box game. Any of you made any new purchases you either liked or regretted?
- why don't you just buy your friends mattress from her?utopian
- The Caspar is great, amazing cust experience & 100% refund. Sleeps firm but bouncy enough for activities ;) a mix of memory foam and reg foam, firm, soft, coolrobotron3k
- they deliver in a day and have a store now in SOHO close to the apple store. I just saw the competitors, seems like around the same price range.robotron3k
- I'm probably going to go with that robo. It's just too convenient. And being as I sweat like a feaverish toddler, a bed that was cooler would probably be bettershellie
- Have a Casper and love it. I like firm too, and this isn't necessarily "firm", but so, so very comfortable. It took me two nights to get used to it. Go for it!stoplying
- Casper beds are notoriously the hottest sleeping beds on the market. Pure foam = no breathability. Go natural fibers, fuck that memory stuff, it's a scam.monospaced
- Their disclaimer that it's a cool sleeper is actually a lie.monospaced