up from 12 to 25% on the top 3 currencies since yesterday... Bennn tell me you sold everything yesterday :)
- I wont touch shit 'till I triple up m8Bennn
- It’s just people buying low. It’s not based on anything but demand. Lol.monospaced
- you mean, like anything else? you seem to be happy paying apple product for way more than they're worth for exemple...:)dyspl
- you say that based on what exactly?monospaced
- My AAPL investments have been great to me, and it's based on actual performance of a real company, not the equivalent of monopoly money, like cryptomonospaced
- my point is that if you believe that traditional trading is any less of a gambling you're in for some surprise.dyspl
- speaking of apple, its performance has a company is not in correlation with its product performance butdyspl
- the irrational afect people have with apple stuff. so if you think about it the share price is not backed by much more than people belief.dyspl
- predictable mono with the fud.inteliboy
- fud? I think not. Smart investing and dumping money into crypto are very different and you can’t argue otherwise without sounding naive.monospaced
- cryptos aren’t a business, so it’s not really comparable like you’re attempting to make them out to bemonospaced
- And if you think aapl performance is just because of a perception over product then you truly are either naive or purely ignorant.monospaced
- Ironically, it’s the cryptos that have no real value beyond a perception, but go ahead and keep that pyramid tall, happy at the bottom of it all :)monospaced
- Fact is, aapl stock is undervalued and there’s hard evidence for that which is easily quantified. You can’t say that about crypto with any confidence. LOL!!!monospaced
- you kind of missed my point mono, but hey don't hesitate to call me naive or ignorant at any given time.dyspl
- all of the above said is true, but why care? get the money while getting is gooddrgs
- I didn’t miss your point.monospaced
- There’s no way to predict a crypto rise.monospaced
Instead of World Wars, with politicians safely sitting in their protected palaces ordering young men/women that just wanted a bit of an adventurous work life instead of stacking shelfs - All those that want to fight, drop bombs and say we must do something : Trump, T May, those military nuts etc... should be sent to the Sahara desert to fight it out amongst themselves.
- Aye, this is a wonderful idea, thank goodness humans play fair.
- The way I see it, civilisation, such as it is, is simply a game of playing 'the betterest bastard', the definition of which evolves through progess and historydetritus
- Bum Fights: The Yuuuge Edition?Maaku
- This should be universal lawMiguex
@Mekk, I own ALOT of bikes. I think Necromation might be the only one here who wouldn't accuse me of having a serious problem. That being said, my Triumph Street Triple R has to be my all time favorite naked bike in the range you're looking for. (albeit 3 cyl not 4). You can pick a used 2nd or 3rd gen up for a reasonable price and the motors are bulletproof.
Just took a look at my holdings, been many days since I checked it. .... Holly Sh! I lost a lot LOL
I lost 85,6% of my initial investment!
Cryptoz are shit!
- Sorry man, I hate that feelingMondoMorphic
- How much in $$ is all your investment?M01XXX
- Not much. I was testing and learning about Crypto. Less than 500$ I'll let it all sleep and hope it goes back up one day, and over 500$ ..Bennn
- Sure thing, I'll never play with Crypto again, its all shit. Its litterally a lottery.Bennn
- well... you bought at all time high, pretty much the worst time to buy.dyspl
- 500 is nothing.M01XXX
- buy high, sell low. that's the winning strategy.sarahfailin
- Just buy index's and hodl till you retireshapesalad
- It wasn't an investment, it was a speculationdetritus
- You bought at the very topdrgs
- That's brutal but at least you didn't put too much into it. Personally I would just let it sit a few years at this point.pinkfloyd
- I have some magic beans if you want to buy some.face_melter
- Should of sold when I told you so 4-5 months ago. When I sold my Bitcoin I made a massive killing!utopian
- love the upvotes :Dsted
- nice, how much did you make utopian?Milan
- Think of all the months of Adobe CC you could've had w/that wasted money, Bennny. XDPonyBoy
- I have been spending all my free money on crypto purchase for 2 months now.Polisz
- Check this https://mpk.impak.ec…Salarrue
- Just HODLDL man, HDLDL. You'll be a gazillionaire within a year.yuekit
- You bought in thinking you were going yi get rich quick, just like lots of other people. That's not really the aim nor the concept behind cryptocurrencyset
- Sell before it goes into the negative numbers, you will then owe them money.
Buy those magic beans with what you can recover now.
Don't never change.soundofreason
- So do change?set
- like i said i'll let that sleep in hope everything went crazy again in the future, cuz for now everything goes downer than downBennn
- Ethereum is up 10% today and 23% in a week.fadein11
- anyway didnt you spend 50 on transaction feesdrgs
*weeps for joy
Oddly for me, I was describing to the gwife the other night how excited i used to get about our regular PSBs - about how I'd clear my schedule, get up early and then spend hours with excited butterflies in my stomach as we LOLed about.
Then she asked me if I ever won one, and I said "No - I always ended up putting a dick pic in or insulting management". She wasn't surprised.
- Asbesto in baby powder? WTH??OBBTKN
- Even if it doesn't contain asbestos, it's still a stupid-fine grade of silicated rock so breathing it is not going to be good for anyone.detritus
- Ever since I was a kid I've found this stuff troubling and worrisome.detritus
- he won't win it.Gnash
- ^ he won two cases now.shapesalad
- didn't he just win the case to go to trial? there's been no judgment yet, i don't thinkGnash
- damn. just looked it up. you're quite correct, he's cashing in big!Gnash
- Always boggled my mind that people would put this kind of stuff on babies. Baby wipes too. Nasty chemical bullshit on your brand new beautiful child. Nope.set