For a better tomorrow.
- these are DOOOPE! <3PonyBoy
- love the jitterGnash
- yea, i love these :D
i'd be honored if my tumblr was any source of inspiration for these pieces <3feel
- thanks guys!
feel, what's your tumblr?
I don't do that many gifs but pretty much do these things for a living since 04, they end up behind djs on random showsMiguex
- like this for example :)
- beautiful work migRamanisky2
- oh, i do gifs with this aesthetic, been posting here for a while
- but don't get me wrong, I love your work, would love to do a collab :Dfeel
- thanks man! I was following you already.
what do you use for exporting gifs?Miguex
- I just import the image sequence in photoshop and export it from there, 8 to 16 colors, no dither, usually under 3mb (tumblr limit)feel
- 92 forevertank02
- 66 still the all-time greathans_glib
- 87 is just a countach lolelektro
- I don't even understand wtf is going on in 2005. It's like a swiss knifemaquito
- 92. 66. 05 (tumbler).kona
- 66 4 life.section_014
- It's funny how the evolution looks the same as cops in real life...any way '66 alwayssee_thru
- pretty much echo kona but damn 1992 is amazing._niko
- 99: A perfect double-tapered turd.garbage
- I wonder is this breaks down to personality type... 66 ftwGnash
- 66 and 89desmo
- Who's Batmand? (2009) Typo?jabstract
- You can say what you want about 95 but most people thought that was bad ass when it came out, lolMaaku
- lol at 2005 Swiss knifeset
- 1997 for Lifeutopian
- '41 and '92. '41 has the amazing mask on the front and '92 is a gleaming Art Deco sexual justice machine.face_melter
- If Adam West wasn't driving it, it doesn't count.CyBrainX
what the world would look like if all the ice melted
- All of Florida gone? Maybe this is a good thingkona
- LOL ....
but just the tip, leave the gulf coast aloneRamanisky2
- Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bayfooler
- the gulf coast is the redneck riviera. drown it with drano.hotroddy
- Oh nooo, not Amsterdam. :-(Krassy
- Big problems in Europe...Bennn
- Yep all of Denmark gone tooNutter
- Is that the guy who swung a chainsaw round on a piece of rope?Hayzilla
- yeah lol same guyernexbcn
- you'd think with all that lifting he wouldn't be so obesekona
- lots of weight is just wedged in his gut resting on his belly tho. LOL!Krassy
- @Hayzilla link?Krassy
- Hayzilla aaahaha i think he is the one :Dsted
- he is: https://www.youtube.…
- LOL! wish comments were not disabled ^Krassy
- Its stereoscopic video, so looks best in cardboard or your VR headset. Chrome browser is second best.baseline_shift
- very coolRamanisky2
- very coolpinkfloyd
- dope, how do you export to VR?Miguex
- Thanks! Downloaded Cineversity's VR cam plugin. Super useful tool.baseline_shift
- You'll also need this metadata injector to make youtube recognize the video as 360.
Earth faces "biological annihilation" in sixth mass extinction, scientists warn
Over the last half-billion years, scientists say there have been five mass extinction events on Earth in which a wide diversity of species on this planet suddenly died off. Now, there's growing evidence that a sixth mass extinction is unfolding, according to scientists who track species around the globe. In a new study, researchers say the current mass extinction is even "more severe than perceived" and amounts to "biological annihilation" affecting thousands of species.
- Are you telling me that digital storage capacity has increased logarithmically since the 1980's?sarahfailin
- technology is amazeballs.sureshot
- My favourite comparison is the 512kb RAM expansion for my once-beloved Amiga..
- Damnit, would make more sense if the Amiga RAM pack was similarly in someone's hand.. https://i.ytimg.com/…detritus
- Those tiny SD card sizes these days always bring it home.Hayzilla
- @sarah: n log nsection_014
- Next photo: Guy holding that thumbdrive in one hand and a 512GB microsd in the other.garbage
- I remember when an svg was the size of two shillings and six pencemort_