For a better tomorrow.
A man suspected of planting a bomb at an airport in North Carolina was preparing to “fight a war on US soil”, the FBI has said.
Michael Christopher Estes was arrested after an unexploded device was found at Asheville Regional Airport on Friday morning.
The FBI’s criminal complaint states that Mr Estes admitted planting the bomb, which tests revealed contained Ammonium Nitrate, an explosive often used in terrorist attacks.
- repost in non terror thread please, he's white ;)fadein11
- He is a "Lone Wolf"teh
- Fox & Friendsutopian
- He's an American Indian/ Alaskan.omg
- yup american indian, not "white"Gnash
- lol fadeset
- The dude is whiteset
- Yea but he's white, look at him..set
- That's a white manset
- Here comes qbn Hitler armyHayoth
- he must be alt-white.omg
- part white... part Am indian... 100% douche
(can't wait for some of you to trip out that 'American Indian' is the nomenclature in play) :)PonyBoy
- SJW: "THEY'RE 'NAAAAATIVE' OR 'INDIGENOUS' YOU WHITE RACIST FUCKING WHITE KKK PERSON... NOT 'INDIIIIAAAAN'... WAAAAAAH!!!"PonyBoy
- Oh, more mental gymnastics from omg and Hayoth. Qbn’s resident short bus squad.face_melter
- american indian is preferred by those identifying as american indians as it is the only ethnic group in the US with the word American before their ethnicityimbecile
- Walmart needs to stop selling Ammonium Nitrate for safer alternatives to better gardening. face_melter for example is full of shit. Let's start thereomg
- ... and also end there. Don't feed the troll..set
- Terrorism by definition has to do with political affiliation/motivati... not skin color; even if that doesn't sound logical to most of us.cotton
- lol @ allsureshot
Saw it earlier today. Great. Just fucking great from the second it started to the moment the credits rolled.
The locations and sets are mint and the scale of everything is boggling compared to the first film. Seeing it all in one go you get the sense that the characters are tiny, tiny, things in this massive city machine trying to hold onto something, any kind of feeling or emotion, to prevent them from being swallowed by it - like Robin Wright's character trying it on with K after a few drinks.
And yeah, I didn't know what to expect with the story but I thought it was superb the way it tied in with the original and pushed The New. No disappoints at all - apart from the garbage sound system in the cinema, the bass BRAAAANNNNNGGG's made the speakers pop. So I will probably see it again in a better theatre.
- The IMAX sound was unbelievableRamanisky2
- my theatre had crisp ATMOS and that shit sounded superbernexbcn
- Yeah, I was more of the mind of needing to see it on a big screen above all else. There's an IMAX at the Mall of Scandinavia, a short train ride from me.face_melter
- So I think i'll go there to get the full effect.face_melter
- The real IMAX is WORTH ITmonospaced
To be honest Trump is the most necessary evil America has had since the Civil War
At some point a reckoning with the past has to come to light.
The US never reconciled slavery, and by the time civil rights became an issue the military industrial complex had a firm grasp on the nation's economy. Growth by fear or force became the mainstay of America's economic agenda.
Trump represents all of it. Reagan, Nixon, Carter, Bush, Clinton, W Bush, Obama ... each have consistency in imperialism and furthering the globalized foothold of capitalism, yet none were elected on that idea. Trump was.
While it very much could bring about the end of America, even the world, the Trump administration is an absolute necessity, because it represents an undeniable line drawn: can the American people actually control the system that governs them?
(I think not, and that it's all got to burn the fuck down and soon. Happy Friday the 13th)
- tldr: #maga=imperialism yes, complicity under trump will determine for future admins how much **** people will **** for their netflix subcolin_s
- probably the most insightful thing I'v read on qbn. Couldn't agree more. This is America, Trump is what this place is, but nobody likes looking in the mirror.sofakingback
- yep. nice postfadein11
- sounds like a bunch of Antifa bullshit to me. Folks, I think we've found the second shooter.omg
- notice. your reaction was to make a joke of this persons insight, instead of contributing a counter point of view or having discoursesofakingback
- why? because you don't have anything to contribute. You just want somebody to know you exist. I know you exist buddy, everything is going to be ok.sofakingback
- Its not your fault you don't have love or family in your life. its not your fault that no woman or man values you. You shouldn't regret being born.sofakingback
- just because you're not smart or have any creative or constructive value to contribute to societysofakingback
- someone, somewhere will eventually get through to you. and you will stop hating yourself and hating the fact that you're alive. hang in there buddy.sofakingback
- Clinton and Bernie are the establishment. Obama, Bush, McCain etc. they are the system. WSJ, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, Fox, these are not counter-cultural organizations.IRNlun6
- And they're all against Trump. Trump is the largest counter-cultural figure we've seen in decades.IRNlun6
- You might not have liked the outcome but Trump won against literally all odds that were stacked against him.IRNlun6
- No one that voted for Trump voted for him to maintain the status quo. No one.IRNlun6
- no, just to #maga, right? to lock her up right?doublespaced
- Some of that, sure. Many see that as corruption of politicians that are not held to the same standards as everyone else.IRNlun6
- I think many on the left just saw that as being anti-girl power.IRNlun6
- I do agree with the overall point of being a catalyst for good, admintingly from a different perspective.IRNlun6
- Kanye West if he ran for President would also be "anti establishment." So would Sarah Palin. So would the Duck Dynasty guy.yuekit
- Pointing out that Trump pisses off some people in the "mainstream" -- well maybe that's true but it's also pointless unless you look at his specific ideas andyuekit
- policies -- which are mostly terrible.yuekit
- Americans in general just look really dumb right now with this "gee, this could actually be a good thing" line of thinking.yuekit
- The decline of the U.S. was probably inevitable but one thing you couldn't predict was that they would hit the accelerator as they went over the cliff.yuekit
- Colin, 1. please ONE book about slavery and you will see how your view of it is grossly simple minded.pr2
- 2. Please read ONE book about history of Civil War and you will find out that the industrial complex held it sway already.pr2
- 3. Please read ONE book about psychology and you will know that NEVER people say and do what they say.pr2
- 4. Please read ONE book about politics and you will see "this has to burn down" is a naive idea.pr2
- MAGA = imperialism? No. Capitalism doesn't require American influence to spread. I think OP is misunderstanding how the global economy works.nb
- I've been saying the same thing. Trump represents everything that people don't want, and humans unfortunately need to be shown that in order to make a changeset
- @pr2, the US is a very, very young country compared to the rest of the world. With its literal mass and figurative structural problems, it could very well endcolin_s
- colin, read just a few chapters of any book by Fukuyama, and you will laugh at your own assertions.pr2
- Why would I? I don't disagree that this is the last form of human government, I just think he's an asshat who is pro-capitalismcolin_s
- unfortunately, a huge percentage of Americans are so fucking stupid they actually DO want Trump, who represents everything that is bad for mankindmonospaced
Little loop to be projected on wall at work.
AE and Plexus plugin.
- nice work.
after seeing your last Set PSB work I ended up going back through the archives. Some seriously funny stuff there - I was nearly in tears a couple offadein11
- times. Big talent :)fadein11
- LOL thnx yeah there are
some real gems in that thread ....Ramanisky2
- I like this a lot. Just a couple of minor niggles:
• Arial bold? Really? :(
• Got a bit of JJ Abrams action going on there with the lens flares ;)Continuity
- It's not Arial Bold ...
it's Galaxy Polaris Bold.
and J.J. told me to add the lens flare :DRamanisky2
- Hahaha! All good! ;)Continuity
- there's some kind of a glitch, but I think it's my wi-fi signal :PKrassy
- Way to culturally appropriate the Dagaz rune. People always stealing white people’s history!cannonball1978
- ooooh - great glitchiness!!antimotion
- nice work.
- yeah, fucky obamaou!scarabin_net
- the middle finger hand is tiny Trump size. Lol!chukkaphob
- that guy probably works at the libraryRamanisky2
- its Jeff Monsondrgs
- you liberal elite and your kerning. real americans don't kernsarahfailin
- flip-flops are the new jack-bootGnash
- is that a shawn cassidy t-shirt?Gnash
- Hates the left wing, carries an AK47.noneck
- FUCKY looks real cute with those serifs.cotton
- has he just taken a compression bandage off his ankle, or has been kneeling down submissively?detritus
- Also, his the angle of his big toe makes me wonder whether he spends a lot of time wearing pointy high heels.detritus
- Is that a Scarface shirt?err
- ho is about to shit his dick off.nthkl
- Nothing says 'proud American' like an Avtomat Kalashnikova.Continuity
- Nice Russian Tat on his leg there!mugwart
- ^ They're in Russia.GM278
- oh... so definitely trump supporters thenmonospaced
- lol oh manmoldero
- lol .. Yobamafisheye
- This isnt the U.S. Theyre russians.CygnusZero4
- "In 2015, Monson sought Russian citizenship, citing that he felt Russian in spirit."chukkaphob
- QBN members on a Friday eveningchukkaphob
- OMG stag partyutopian
- It's Jason Bourne dudes.sureshot
- that's a whole lotta rapists in one placeGnash
- Brett FavreRamanisky2
- Lol yeah quite the rapey pic_niko
- That looks painful for everyone concerned. At least Damon has some booze to hand, it looks like.detritus
- what a rapey group yet no women found. bad night for matt damon i'm sure.kona
- he was the womankona
- lol @ utop hahafadein11
- the days when TV's were floor mountedfadein11
- TVs were never floor-mounted, old man.
You know that!detritus
- soz 2 inches off the floor manfadein11
- ^ ahahahahaha nice onesureshot
- Bill Clinton and his Jazz band.notype
- Bill Clinton and his Jizz bandchukkaphob
- ^ fkn LOLnotype
- lol you guisesureshot
- LOL @chukkaKrassy
HAPPY FRIDAY the 13th!
- 3D MODEL HERE:
- killer ;)Ramanisky2
- looks scary and fantastic!!e-pill
- He looks healthy and seems to be eating well! Ace!futurefood
- you make these pretty fast i thinkpinkfloyd
- dopepope is a machine ..
he doesn't need food or waterRamanisky2
- or sleepRamanisky2
- haha thanks guysdopepope
- You are killing it man...yuekit
- fucking awesome dude! jesussureshot
- You sell your soul to the zbrush devil or something? So damn good!!antimotion
- 3D MODEL HERE:
- this "game" took a odd turn and now i can't stop cause i need to know what the end game is.BabySnakes
- what level are you?omg
- i'm trapped toorenderedred
- I achieved a cure for male pattern baldnessdrgs
- this game doesnt stop. im harvesting matter from the universe to produce paperclipsdrgs
- GAH.. I am supposed to be writing a paper.. what have you done to me..autoflavour
- sorry, i didn't know it went that deep.BabySnakes
- holy crap! amazing!Krassy
- t-rex arms_niko
- It's only Szechuan Sauce. Calm the fuck down, pal.face_melter
- Go Pango!utopian
- Those t-rex arms would beat your ass with ease..set
- Fucking awesomeset
- what? no fucking way, i've got arms like Dhalsim, that midget wouldn't get within 5 feet of me! lol_niko
- never going to need elbow replacementsautoflavour
- Internet strong manset
- Chill dude....pango