For a better tomorrow.
My parents are preparing to evacuate, now that the fire has made it over the range and winds are still pushing it their direction. Ash is covering everything and the air is nearly unbreathable. Everyone in town is wearing face masks. The photos look like a post apocalyptic movie.
- Sorry for you, stay safe manOBBTKN
- fuck! I had the same with my family some months ago. know the feeling. wish everything works out fine for them. stay safe!oey
- they're just west of Venturamonospaced
- wow. its good they're making moves.shellie
- take caremugwart
autoflavor posts probably the most important point about the Trump presidency: if (and a big if) there is no nuclear / world war within the next 3 years, the US election cycle will essentially be on display as a complete joke.
Trump's election set a precedent for the concept of 'fake news' which, though most mainstream outlets are agreed on what is what right now, has a drastic potential to fraction into slightly different stories based on news outlets just to sell copies to specific demographics
That's only the media angle. The actual politics of running for president have officially been thrown out the window. The fucking Hamburglar could run at this point and probably still win a fair percentage out in the Iowa primaries.
The current media terror Americans experience day-to-day is only going to escalate as the scope of what is possible to do, and then cover, has been exponentially expanded. The way people talk about flat earthers more than they talk about the space race to mars is a good example as to how the ad-driven consumer news space will derail the greater public discourse for its own means to an end.
I have absolutely no clue what the next election cycle is going to bring, but Chelsea Clinton as a candidate is by far the least threatening thing. We'll be lucky if Mickey Mouse doesn't win Florida as a write-in.
- bombshell? she acknowledges that she added a notion of the year under the message. what's not a bombshell is you continuing to spew your hypocrisyplash
- by acknowledging that she tampered with the evidence, notably the year questions her motive to deceive. There is no reason to make such notations.omg
- Misleading headline.freedom
- The facts remain. She added the date and location in what is supposedly the only proof she has. Not for a court of law, but in the eyes of the public.omg
- On this day Sunday December 10th the year of our lord, two thousand seventeen, omg has defended and endorsed a known pedophile.GuyFawkes
- haha, Moore was never a convicted of any pedophilia.omg
- Besides Hillary voters didn't care when she laughed and defended a pedophile rapist and blamed the 12-year old girl.omg
- you kind have already hunkered down on the position of 'fact don't matter'.plash
- and britbart a perfect example of you embracing that position.plash
- this is about your hypocrisy omg; damn dude, You are lost..plash
- also https://www.yahoo.co…plash
- using omg logic, Hillary was never convicted of "blaming the 12-year old girl"moldero
- fucking omg retard logic strikes again!monospaced
- lol, only a fucking retard thinks a defense lawyer is defending the crime itselfmonospaced
My 14yr old dog is blind now :( he's kinda deaf as well so I find myself yelling at him to get his attention, makes me feel like an Ahole. Been blind dog proofing the house and yard, he's doing alright I suppose, still very confusing poor guy, it's sad to see him bump into walls. He's been deteriorating for a while, got some hip issues, so I've been treating him with cannabis oil for the past few weeks and I'm surprised and happy to see him getting up and around a bit better. Having to think and plan for his eminent death is not fun either, been a long ride.
- i feel you sister. my late fathers cancer therepy dog is near the end and the thought makes me cry. It's like losing a peice of my dad all over again.shellie
- Uuugh that sucks shellie, so sorry. There's no easy way around it. I feel like the least I can do is treat him kindly and keep him without pain if possible.sea_sea
- could you get them..? https://www.handicap…robotron3k
- im going to get some canna-treats for mine. he's under my mom's care so im getting her a subscription. you just reminded me to order. thanksshellie
- My dog just passed last Jan, after 17 years! Still hurt, but 17 years, god damn. He just went a bit deaf near his end.futurefood
- Got a pic and a name. Also :(garbage
- Robo that made me lol thanks.sea_sea
Some silly animation I have made for the weekend.
- How long did it take to make?pinkfloyd
- Around one day. From modelling to rigging :)Fabricio
- Nice, love the colorsyuekit
- yep.love the color choiceshotroddy
- Great stuff sir Fab!Chimp
- lovely! What program did you use?SunSunSun_
- Fun stuff man!de4k
- Ha, thank you so much guys. There is more of these silly stuff on my instagram: @notFabricioFabricio
- SunSunSun, I used Cinema 4D and rendered with OctaneFabricio
- can we allocate your talents into creating bouncing boobs?pinkfloyd
- looks awesome. but mane not looping correctly is triggering my OCDdbloc
- *the manedbloc
- Miles! Already looks more interesting than the Disney/Marvel pish.face_melter
- interesting compositions and framing. Animation looks sick but its 2017 ... do we really need the race reveal shots? I know stupid question!mugwart
- As well-known as Spiderman is, Miles isn't instantly associated with the character. He should have been in Civil War, not goofy white kid.face_melter
- Bit this is Spider-verse, so now we have multiple Spideys in the same timeline. Like that time Doc. Oc -was Spiderman...face_melter
I study liars. I've never seen one like Donald Trump.
I spent the first two decades of my career as a social scientist studying liars and their lies. I thought I had developed a sense of what to expect from them. Then along came President Donald Trump. His lies are both more frequent and more malicious than ordinary people's.