For a better tomorrow.
Interviewer: How much milk do these cows give?
Farmer: Which one? The Black one or the brown one?
Interviewer: Brown one.
Farmer: A couple of litres per day.
Interviewer: And the black one?
Farmer: A couple of litres per day.
Interviewer(naturally a bit flummoxed): I see. What do you give them to eat?
Farmer: Which one? Black or brown?
Farmer: It eats grass.
Interviewer: And the other one?
Interviewer(now annoyed) : Why do you keep asking which one when the answers are the same?!
Farmer: Because the black one’s mine.
Interviewer: Oh, and the brown one?
Farmer: It’s also mine
Been wearing a heart monitor since last Friday. The idea is every time you feel a palpitation, you push this button on your monitor and it sends a transmission to where the doc can see it. So I'm pushing the button when my heart freaks out and then the doctor calls me on Monday and says I need to see you asap. Your heart has been racing up to 190 bpm! This freaks me the fuck out, since I was in California on a work trip. I went to go see him today finally and he prescribed a beta blocker/blood pressure med. I've been feeling totally fine since Sunday and haven't pressed the monitor once. Doc says if this pill is ineffective, they'll have to do an ablation where they go in through the groin (!) and shock the heart.
Hardest part is no caffeine. That's just inhumane,
- are they panic attacks?
How long do you have to be on the blockers? did you journal when your heart began racing, what were u doing in those moments?bklyndroobeki
- where you doing anything when it hit 190?
sorry to hear. hope the beta blockers do the trick. Hang in thereGnash
- Metoprolol ftw!PonyBoy
- Yeah pony, exactly what I'm on - 25mg.
Thanks all. Feeling good and staying positive!stoplying
- are they panic attacks?
Car went onto pavement over westminster bridge and ran over people, driver drove into Parliament, had a knife, stab police officer and then was shot.
- Great idea mateset
- Leg looks pretty fucked tooset
- they may have jumped from the bridge and fell on a landing.robotron3k
- Da na na na inspector robo, da na na na na naaaaaa
- he didn't drive into parliament.fadein11
- according to bbc, the suspect is no longer an "a middle-age Asian man with a knife" now he's just a "middle-aged man with a knife"robotron3k
- Either way, some folks day has been ruined - and it could so easily have been any of us. so it sucks.fruitsalad
- I wonder if "it" identified as a "white" "man" of "middle" "age" before "they" shot "it"robthelad
- he's been de-asianedset
- Does Germany play England tonight?robotron3k
- If this gives any indication, I *think* the guy in < that photo isn't a guilty cunt.. https://ichef.bbci.c…detritus
- (in that the water at top of photo implies this is just to the south west of Westminster Bridge, at the corner of The HP)detritus
- thats not around parliament (graffiti and photo angle). This is the bridge. So this looks like a victim, poor fucker.mugwart
- Maybe that guy with the banana leg is a tourist who jumped to avoid being run over?HAYZ1LLLA
- yep that is a victim of the vehicle hence the broken leg.fadein11
- usual car crash of news 'reporting' as reporters fall over themselves to file some story before they know all (or any) of the facts.
- learn a lot off Twitter from actual eye witnesses though.fadein11
- Just waiting for Trumps statement of "FAKE NEWS!"fruitsalad
- I imagine he's sat there fingers crossed hoping it's an immigrantset
- That's easy to imagine.monospaced
- someone posted the coordinates of the Big Ben in morse code yesterday at 4chan with a gun picture https://twitter.com/…ernexbcn
- Does that sort of thing happen regularly at 4Chan though? I mean — could it've been a lucky guess by someone cognizant of the anniversary of the Belgian attack?detritus
- Amazing...but when the west drop bombs on villages to kill Al-Qaeda...but kills dozens of families instead...no front page video or graphics.utopian
- utop - precisely - but all innocent death is tragic isn't it.fadein11
- Well, no. Not 'precisely' at all. This is an aggression against an international democratic institution. Of course it's more newsworthy to Westerners.detritus
- I read his message a little more deeply than that... of course it will make headlinesfadein11
- More deeperly how exactly?detritus
- have you ever tought of having a picture of yourself badly injured or even dead everywhere on the web?Bennn
- @det - it's pretty obvious what he was saying - more value is given to western lives who are victims of the blowback from god awful western foreign policy, thanfadein11
- the original victims. What don't you understand? This is basic stuff. In regard to the headlines in papers yes of course they will report western victims. Sorryfadein11
- struggling to see why you don't get the point being made.fadein11
- And as I said in my original comment - all loss of innocent life is tragic so perhaps not the time to be making that point.fadein11
- but it's a superfluous point?
obviously i see the ephemeral, facile consideration being made, but you think that has any bearing?detritus
- You think abu fuckcuntington there had any personal basis to attribute his actions to bunches of nomads being incidentally obliterated?detritus
- ie. do you justify whatever point this shallow cunt of a human being might begin to profess to have? idiotic, poisoned and misguided as it is?detritus
- oh man you've lost me now... he was making a point about the shit media. We all feel the tragedy. Stop looking for a pointless argument pal.fadein11
- Aye, sorry, that was a bit drunk and off-track. But seriously though — this is obv. going to be of orders of magnitude difference in interest..detritus
- Precisely was the wrong use of word on my part... But UK news has reached new levels of shit lately, there was an air of entertainment about it all onlyfadein11
- usually seen on the likes of CNN and Fox... Was hard to watch. They report like they are hoping its worse than it isfadein11
- Dude, I was brought up on Sky News, living abroad. 25½ hours news has been the gestalt news experience for decades now.detritus
- I'm talking BBCfadein11
- an americas reaction to this:
"I can see her panties"
- It's all fine to do in Italy, as long as she doesn't do that in Saudi Arabia or no-go zones around Europe.robotron3k
- There's no- go zones around Europe? Wtf's happened to you people?_niko
- this is actually awesome.sted
- Not showing tits or gash...will never make Chick of the Day or Boob of the Day threads.utopian
- No-go zones, eh? And which would those be, robotron? Name them. All of them. I'm keen to know.Continuity
- ^ I'm guessing along King Abdul Aziz Rd in Mecca is a no no.fruitsalad
- ^also try doing that in Bransholme Council Estate in Hull and not getting harassed. Continuity, can you get a reality check?fruitsalad
- Really lovely :)set
- you misinformed morons, there is not a single "no-go-area". It was a concept during FIFA 2006 to keep foreigners from neonazi assholes.mekk
- and that is what neonazi shitheads do: just turn the subject around like you wish and claim it for yourself to blame people with dark skin.mekk
- I go wherever the fuck I want here, in Europe. robotron, omg & co are fucking cowards. Bless them, the delicate flowers.Continuity
- continuity.pol unleashedsted
- Lovely dancing thoughset
- ^ Continuity, look forward to seeing you ballet dancing in a skimpy dress in rough council estates of Europe and in Saudi Arabia.fruitsalad
- Now that I'd love to seeset
- Robo was obviously specifically talking about these imaginary Muslim controlled no go zones in Europe, though.set
- how the fuck did this video spark the talk regarding Saudi Arabia?????? somebody is really fixated...pango
- The enormous irony of it all being that the dancer in question is Palestinian.Continuity
- ^ Political talk outside political thread. 3 strikes each. All should be banned!nb
- some people are REEEAAALLLLY scared of brown people....pango
- "no go zones" - pmslfadein11
- They are lovely panties though!
joking - do love the ballet. GF does it, love how it makes every day gestures so graceful. Especially when she opens the fridgemugwart
- 'Rough estates' are one thing, 'Islamic no-go zones' quite another. The former we have fuckloads of here in Blighty, the latter perhaps none.detritus
- I'm guilty of putting things on the lowest shelf!mugwart
- Beautiful moment. Sad comments.maquito
- attention whoreseverian
- In severian's world everyone should wear a grey jumpsuit, buzzcut their hair, eat sludge and sit in a windowless room expressionlessly staring at the grey wallset
- That's your world isn't itset
- Nice dancing, though I feel a bit unsure as she's taking away attention from the musician. Is she famous? Never heard of her before.SimonFFM
- its staged apparently! I think she's famous. Still really good.mugwart
- hahaha robo have you ever been in Europe?ernexbcn
- I think it's a nice complement to the musician, not a detraction, it was lovely. Cheers, have an upboat.BuddhaHat
- No-go zones. LOL.HAYZ1LLLA
- Didn't take long...
- @ ernexbcn si, muchos veces...robotron3k
- let me know where are those no-go zones, because I haven't seen one yet ffsernexbcn
- London is now a no-go area http://www.dailymail…fruitsalad
*taps table with finger*
Yeah, ok. Right now, sure.
- I just go'd there all day and I still have my cock and balls intactset
- okay maybe it's not "no-go zones" only "be careful if you're not a Muslim zones" https://www.youtube.…robotron3k
- ^ Can't believe you get your information from facist videos in which they are provoking a community with a high % of muslims.HAYZ1LLLA
- holy shit was all this written yesterday? ^^ I only read the first comment about no-go zones.HijoDMaite
- Street performers hate her.stoplying
- an americas reaction to this:
- on cnn nowGnash
- Terror attack... with a knife. lol.robthelad
- A least a dozen people have been injured on Westminster Bridge after large bangs were heard outside the British parliamentGnash
- being knifed is hilariousGnash
- the U.K. sucks at terrorizing itself,
Muricuh Fuck Yeah!moldero
- We're so desensitised :(set
- Where's Bond anyway?set
- seems like someone is upset with the British government...robotron3k
- Jesus Christ It's Jason BourneApeRobot
- Report: a middle aged "Asian" man with knife drove over people on the bridge and went to Parliament and was shot.robotron3k
- Robo your sheer power of deduction is astounding, truly. Detective Robotits to the rescueset
- Skin looks pinky white not isis off-white. And offt, dat leg..
- "Terror attack... with a knife. lol." - erm nope - 5 people flattened outside with a 4x4fadein11
- ^ could be a bystanderGnash
- Nope. Not flattened, a car drove at them, they moved. Come on people stop being so sensational and shock mongering. LOLrobthelad
- Oh shit, is that photo I posted a victim? Fuck. Massively sorry if so - I assumed it was teh guilty cunt. WTF is goingon over there?detritus
- This has created an excuse/reason the govt can use to implement martial law and enact powers the people would reject without emotional triggering.robthelad
- Martial Law? haha, ok.detritus
- @robthelad - already one fatality - sorry my stats were a little out.fadein11
- As in, full of awe?set
- nothing like a terror attack to bring out the intellectual heavyweights.Fax_Benson
- fax - indeed.fadein11
- not a terror attack, simply a disgruntled middle-age Brit with knife who is a bad driver... who is no longer Asian, per BBC newsrobotron3k
- so... not something the alt-right can use to support gov martial law and enact powers normal people would reject without emotional triggering ... got itmonospaced
- Like Erdogan's antics, I'm sort of bemused these cunts think this'll do anything other than just make us dig our heels in. Do they forget our history?detritus
- If there's one thing Europe and European culture (ie. America) is good at, it's fucking things over industrially, massively and absolutely when needs be.detritus
- what a tosserutopian
- Whats strange is that Ive seen this before. It was posted on my mechanical keyboard forum.err
- and you didn't bother to repost here?ArchitectofFate
- is this for fucking real??sarahfailin
- god, he's got a whole channel on plastic chairs https://www.youtube.…sarahfailin
- How did I just watched the whole thing? Hypnotic voice....Maaku
- yet in the intro video for his channel, he's sitting on a couchMilan
- Pretty close match to the guy on stretcher.fruitsalad
- other sources saying that this fella is still in prisonFax_Benson
- He was sentenced in Jan, not sure when his sentence was due to start but.. http://www.independe…fruitsalad
- confirmed https://www.rt.com/u…fruitsalad
- He described the 7/7 suicide bombers in London as "completely praiseworthy".fruitsalad
- He has openly stated that he wishes to die as a suicide bomber. https://en.wikipedia…fruitsalad
- yep, he sounds like a right dickFax_Benson
- Well... Fake news, as he is in jail: https://www.rt.com/u…fruitsalad
- Still a dick though.fruitsalad
- and uncanny resemblance to the guy on stretcher.fruitsalad
- maybe, but you can't see stretcher guy's face, so not uncanny at allFax_Benson
- so if it's fake, why did you post like he was guilty?monospaced
- ^ there were news reports that it was himGnash
- same question appliesmonospaced
- it's not 'fake,' it's just wrongGnash
- those red circles though... undeniable.sarahfailin
- it's fake because it wasn't a real report, it was a bigoted guessmonospaced
- fake, suggests an intent to deceive. that wasn't the intent. It's just wrongGnash
- I believe the intent was to deceive people into believing that a muslim "hate preacher" was a terrorist, despite ZERO INDICATION that it was, AT ALL.monospaced
- the intent was to try and scoop other news outlets and they jumped the gun carelessly.Gnash
- they didn't do their job properly. that's all.Gnash
- there's no conspiracy. and that other guy IS a hate preacher. no need to put it in quotesGnash
- not doing their job properly IS fake news, dude ... reporting rumors based on bigoted assumptions is nothing more than intent to spread the rumor.monospaced
- you have same definition that trump hasGnash
FUCK. THIS. SHIT!
I fly at least two times a year directly from Istanbul to SF or LA with Turkish Airlines. It's the only direct flight to those cities.
So I wont be able to carry my laptop, tablet or kindle on 14 hour flight?
And it's only applied to foreign airlines and not any US airlines? I must be crazy to fly with a US airliner that is more expensive and doesn't even serve free alcohol.
Also Istanbul is NOT middle east you nutjobs! I'm so pissed.
- what color is your skin?monospaced
- I change color based on my habitatBeeswax
- uk is doing the same thingGnash
- intel likely caught wind of something in the works.Gnash
- a parents worst nightmare. long haul flight, young kids, no entertainmentBluejam
- They already let us turn on our laptops before getting on the flight. If you forget to charge it they don't allow on board.Beeswax
- Plus why doesn't it apply to US based Airlines?Beeswax
- "targeted rules were likely a result of the TSA's varying confidence levels in screening procedures at different airports."Gnash
- Coming soon - ban on people of colour being banned from driving vehicles.see_thru
- * People of colour being banned from driving vehicles...see_thru
- So fucking angry I can't type properly...see_thru
- There was an article of an laptop bomb exploded right after a plane took off. Not sure if real.pango
- here it is.
- Video appears to show Istanbul attacker detonating bomb
- we'll all have to get on the plane naked soonGnash
- Do i bring my own Vaseline or will they provide?pango
- ^ if the tube is less than 125ml you're goodGnash
Hey bud do you have any idea who is working on the VFX for this? I just pray the team is top notch, I don't want anyone to fuck this up for me. :-/
- Hey! I'm not on this. Looks like MPC, AKA the slave drivers, are doing this. They do great stuff normally so yeah i might be good ;-)mugwart
- They did Jungle Book. I don't think there has ever been better done anywhere on anything.HAYZ1LLLA
- personally I felt their work was sub par. had it not been for incredible weta's work, people would have focused on how bad mogli was:
- ironically the best work you'll see is the stuff you'll never know was CGI!mugwart
- annoyingly its trendy for a director to claim no CGI in the shot when the entire shot was screen projected with CG!mugwart
- I second on Hayz1lla's comment, Jungle book was fantasticGeorgesII
- Mail them a warning. Tell them not to fuck up!pango
- The VFX in Jungle book were nothing short of amazing. Did they win the Oscar for that? Or is that when you won Mugwart?HijoDMaite
- Most of the work was incredible. There was some roppy work but yeah - time, changes, budget. Its probably the only disney film i have ever like. (pre rogue one)mugwart
- alas no,not this time. We didn´t make the short list this year. We have won a few times in the past though. the choices are always a strange one.mugwart
- never understood why the last batman wasn't even nominated. Personally i think that was the hardest achievement i have ever seen artist push for.mugwart
- I actually thought the JB film was meh. But the CG blew my face off when I took into account it was all shot in a small room. It's the new bar my mind has set.HAYZ1LLLA
- Get the nukes back from there and kick them out of NATO nowOBBTKN
- Time to roast that turkey.fruitsalad
- I'm not really sure how he thinks any of his squeaking will achieve whatever aims he has this week.detritus
- idiot. good timing to say right when london got hit.
@OBBTKN you're no less idiot than erdogan. Go hang out with euro-fascists.Beeswax
- He's not wrong about considering getting the nukes out, imho. Sorry, beeswax. Your coup already showed how worrisome their being there is.detritus
- Also, given Erdogan's chumminess with Putin, I can imagine getting asked to leave NATO being on the cards in future.detritus
- ...of course, you'll not hear anyone in Britain saying this, nor Erdogan criticising the UK — we've got a big arms development deal with you on the cards.detritus
- Can't interfere with that, naturally.detritus
- how are you guys holding up, beeswax? moved from away from the city, right?Gnash
- yes we did. The problem is every harsh move that west does towards muslims or turks are powering the hands of these cunts.Beeswax
- Lets kick'em out of Nato, lets punish them etc these are dangerous remarks. Unfortunately everyone speaks crazy nowadays. Erdo,Merkel, Rutte, Trump sigh.Beeswax
- Ah. 'Erdo'. I'm a stupid twat :)detritus
- You did not get my point, i already read your past thread, it was something like "i'm muslim, ask me..." i don't remember...OBBTKN
- ^ I was talking to @BeeswaxOBBTKN
- I know it's not easy to progresive people like you seeing those idiots ruining your country...OBBTKN
- The same way i'm not going to be quiet listening your country's fascist leader threatening my familyOBBTKN
- And now, if you don't get my point... you're as idiot as Erdo is, mateOBBTKN
- A little of the ol in and out_niko
- Lawnmower Manutopian
- This shows how the women feels, how long the sexact is..Bindegal
- there's 3 people here right?monospaced
- just onezaq
- Yep...3...and now I have the William Tell Overture stuck in my head!see_thru
- my bedroom in williamsburg 8 years ago, currently in greenpoint...caterpus
- Amazing movie.Bennn
- Skeletor does actually have blue skin and the skull isn't a mask - his face was burned off.
As you were.face_melter
- ^ Haha. Not seen that sketchIanbolton
- He-man is an elitist prince who use his dad's money to cause trouble. Skeleton is people's man and an animal lover. His henchmen are socially ignored ones.Beeswax
- Not gay.wagshaft
- This gives me hope for the world..futurefood
- Skeletor does actually have blue skin and the skull isn't a mask - his face was burned off.
I'm working on a alcohol project and I'm authorised to get drunk at my desk "for science".
It was fun at first, really fun,
but this is the 4th day, I drink at my desk in the early morning and it's starting to show :/
- You must be new at this.pango
- become a designer they said,
it will be all fun and game,
- you dont drink for science, but "to science!"drgs
- What's the project Georges? Would you like a hand?!Ianbolton
- Where'd you pinch the hooch, rummy? Is some blind tiger jerkin' suds on the side?DRIFTMONKEY
- ^lol. nice simpsons referencesarahfailin
- project is fun, will post it next week, lots beersGeorgesII
- this photo always leaves me with more questions than it has answersautoflavour
- ask awaychukkaphob
- What is her drink count at this exact moment???Ramanisky2
- congrats gal. you have done it.since1979
- why is she protesting for more metal, getting fucked or against the guys behind her who want to take away the speakers? also what's going on with the lights?sted
- alice is a weekend warrior who works in accountinghotroddy
- this ain't metal stedernexbcn
- gotcha! at least one question answered she is protesting on a shitty techno party for more metalsted
- "I wish this lady to be the mother of my children" - said no man ever.fruitsalad
- dubstep makes people crazyBeeswax
- It's all fine to do in Italy, as long as she doesn't do that in Saudi Arabia or no-go zones around Europe...detritus
- imagine the smell of her hairchukkaphob
- Upstairs hair or downst.. no, I can't even finish that question.