For a better tomorrow.
- Not enough weightOBBTKN
- her legs buckled, absorbing the shock, so the energy wasn't transferred to the trampolinehans_glib
- physics, how does it work?hans_glib
- *puffs pipe, strokes chin, hums contentedly*hans_glib
- hurts like hell me thinkssureshot
- face down, ass upchukkaphob
- Broken femurs, spinal injury, inner bleeding and broken pelvisBennn
- which is why it's called a tramp o' lineBustySaintClaire
- Qwop trampoline edition_niko
- Barbie dollBullitt
- she needs Obimbocarefadein11
Met a realtor who I stood a little taller than; whose handshake crushed my fingers. Was so furious. Upon saying goodbye we shook hands again and I extending my index finger out while shaking his hand - worked like a harm, he looked defeated.
- worked like a harmpockets
- so he shook your finger like an infant?sarahfailin
- ^ I lol'd a lotHayoth
- some dude have no idea how many force to put in an handshakeBennn
- okay... why?robthelad
- try it robbklyndroobeki
- Toxic Masculinity™ strikes again!i_monk
Spectral, designed by our partner Production Type, is the first Google font turned parametric by Prototypo. Opening up to a new era of type design, the parametric font technology allows to work with responsive characters improving creativity and exploring new shapes. Make custom unique fonts, stronger design identities and even better user experience.
- yep looks good. and Ford doesn't look like he's be coerced into acting again like Force Awakens. But a lot of films look lovely and are utter shite so I'm notfadein11
- Oh my...
...Those Gattaca-like long shots with geometric forms and long cast shadows always get me!ideaist
- getting too excited.fadein11
- looking very good.Bluejam
- But he's a v.good director so hopes are still high. I just can't set myself up for a huge letdown again.fadein11
- sadly for me I can't stand reynolds and leto...spl33nidoru
- and good to see gosling's expressive face put to good use againhans_glib
- its gonna be good. i knew it. Villeneuve doesnt make crappy movies.Bennn
- I assume the soundtrack is going to be dope.Maaku
- Oh my god. I. Must. See. This. Film. Now.Continuity
- looks too crisp n digital.inteliboy
- and the casting is off...inteliboy
- but Villeneuve + Deakins is AAA talent...inteliboy
- Looks good... I hope it can live up to the hype.Bullitt
- Glad to hear the glowing reviews...I can't watch a preview, takes too much away from the film, but love hearing the excitement!formed
- I love the original, but I always get annoyed with Scott insisting that he "created" the atmosphere and world of Blade Runner.garbage
- Massive disservice to Philip K Dick.garbage
Short AE/Trapcode Form animation
- Kind of funny to see meffids post on the prevoius page.haga
- pretty fucking radRamanisky2
- Ramanisky2, thank you!haga
- Gnash, imbecile, utopian, thanks!haga
- nice work man!Miguex
- Good stuff.CyBrainX
Form is so nice.
Render time kills me though.
Is this soundkeyed?meffid
- Thanks all! Meffid, yea, render times can be pretty crazy when you start stacking up those "Particles in X/Y. And it's 50/50 soundkeys and keyframed by hand.haga
- +1 Followed.meffid
- That kid is going places.
Probably to the next stop. But he's going places at least.kona
- i like the cut of his jib, that kids gonna be alright :)helloeatbreathedrive
- @kona lolchukkaphob
- but yeah, smart kidchukkaphob
- he's been stuck there three days. train is empty because it's in the depotFax_Benson
- or hung up by a bully?chukkaphob
- lol faxAl_dizzle
- Timmy! :DBennn
- he's in the QBN non-binary hoist.fadein11
- That kid is going places.
Long shot request...
I would like to know the approximate Pantone value of the plastic that the original Playstation was made from.
I have a Pantone swatch book, but no PSX to compare to.
I am hoping someone here might have access to both at the same time and be able to chime in.
- PMS 805Ucapn_ron
- iz very close, but not even gray :Dimbecile
- lol why?monospaced
- Pantone 8Hayoth
- PMS PSXcapn_ron
- google image, dropper, colour librariesfadein11
- ^ not this.
Its really hard. You need to photo it in a neutral condition. Make sure the camera -> image software is in the correct gamut/ gamma. Then get the ..mugwart
- .. the swab card. Dont forget to calibrate your monitor!mugwart
- Forgot to say you'll need to convert the image colourspace into the correct space for pantones.mugwart
- good luck!mugwart
- if only, capn!
- Much nicer imosea_sea
- the shapes are dope.
a tiger swirl would be interesting against the wood grain too
- I'm a fan of the 1st one. the more natural wood the better.SteveJobs
- you said you didn't want black, what about a minimal clear plastic scratch guard?imbecile
- Sorry but I think clear scratchplates look super cheap and tacky. I'd rather just have none...set
- why have a scratch plate at all?hans_glib
- i thought you'd say that set, still had to askimbecile
- donald trump needs a haircutautoflavour
- haha, he is SO John Daly. Minus the fashion sense and political nous.Fax_Benson
- And from the back they both remind me of my darling Hillary...robotron3k
- so much going on in one photoKrassy
- lol, 19th hole. this is a great picIRNlun6
- no way, Jon Daly is fuckin cool. Confident, secure and talented. He's not an emotional wreck with mental issues, that can't tie his shoes like trump is.sofakingback
- I meant in terms of illogical hair / surprising powerful swing considering it has to go round his gut slightlyFax_Benson