For a better tomorrow.
- i would read this book.sarahfailin
- lol. I need thisdbloc
- how does it end? i need to know.hotroddy
- He reaches middle age and becomes a reactionary, right-wing, fucknut.face_melter
- and punishes his children for even thinking about drugsuan
- He eats a bag of funyuns and then just falls asleep on the couch.dbloc
- face, smoke a little and chill out.hotroddy
so anyone here rocking the baggy pants again? :/
- Again? I've been wearing baggy trousers since I was 7.detritus
- Oh lord, that's back again? Fuck.MondoMorphic
- ^ hahah, cycle of lifemugwart
- Jesus, I only just got on the skinny jeans train.mandomafioso
- hah, our legacy tho... pretty sure they were bringing back the ankle zipper last year...kingsteven
- No, but watch it come back. The highwater Dickie look is hot again, baggy is going to be back.garbage
- fuck no!futurefood
- that's not baggy that's senior/retirment florida styleoey
- As a 34 year old I wear what I like now.robthelad
- Great. This means bellbottoms will come in again in a year or so.
Or are we still calling them boot-cut?Continuity
- Models can wear anything but not you.M01XXX
- It's photoshoppedSoulFly
Craig Mack .. 46.
- damn 46! too young. RIP
- This remix is almost perfect. 5 nearly flawless verses, with a damn fine chorus woven throughout. A song structure worth copying. RIP CMstoplying
- derivative trash, monkey see, monkey doBustySaintClaire
- liked his low key approach, he was craig mack, never tried to be something he wasn't. almost had a nice blue collar vibe about him._niko
- ...it caught the feelin' tho'.keewee
- I get goosebumps from this. 93-95 was truly the golden years in hip hophaga
- damn 46! too young. RIP
This Picture of a Single Atom Just Won a Science Photography Prize
If you look closely, you can see a single strontium ion in the center of this ion trap, between the tips of the two "needle" electrodes. The tips of the needles are separated by 2.3 millimeters — roughly the width of a spaghetti noodle.
Kap: Mac-based screen recording app and it's FREE. Plus it has a handy lil menubar icon up top for easy access. Works similar to QuickTime but has more options.
Saves out all kinds of formats (MP4, GIF, etc), choose your frame rate, clicks, mouse, sound options, etc etc, all that.
Me and our newest little one. He's about eight months old in this photo.
- thank god he takes after his mother ;-)mugwart
- ^ LOL. He and my daughter both got my blue eyes.mg33
- ^ after you used Photoshop ;-)oey
- nice picture by way. nice smile and handsome fellas. you look happy. congrats!oey
- I have chin envy.DRIFTMONKEY
- lovely pic matefadein11
- Who is who? :)
- The kid has my eyesutopian
- Thanks everyone! oey - no PS - just Fuji X-series film sim! :)mg33
- Driftmonkey - my chin? Funny enough, I've had a beard since before I slimmed down a couple years ago. I'd love to see how much tighter my chin / neck are now,mg33
- but I'm never getting rid of my beard.mg33
- Chin envy lolpango
- adorable kid mgmoldero
- & the beard looks greatmoldero
- Congrats! My second daughter is 10 days away.BonSeff
- My first kid is two months away :)fisheye
- Congrats BonSeff and fisheye! Look at how us long-time QBN'ers have gone and grown up... :)mg33