For a better tomorrow.
Suspect Charged After Eating Pancakes in Roadway
On March 21st at 10:50 a.m., the Lakeland Police Department received a call about a man sitting in a crosswalk of the eastbound lanes of Memorial Boulevard and Brunnell Parkway. The caller stated the subject was sitting in a chair with a small “TV” table in front of him eating what appeared to be pancakes. Responding officers were unable to locate the subject and determined that he had left the area prior to their arrival.
A video of this incident was later posted on Facebook and shared in a message to the LakelandPD Facebook. In addition, several people tagged the video with his name, Kiaron Thomas, 21 years old.
The incident was followed up by the Neighborhood Liaison Officers on March 23rd and officers determined that he lived approximately 100 yards south of the intersection of the incident. Thomas was interviewed and he admitted that he did it as a prank.
Thomas’s actions prevented vehicles from moving and created an obstruction. Thomas was charged with: Placing an Obstruction in the Roadway and Disrupting the free flow of traffic and issued a court date of April 25, 2017.
Kitchen is almost done. Painted the cabinets and hinges, new quartz countertop, new deep sink and faucet, new range hood, and new subway tile backsplash. Going to replace the tiffany lamp and just some touch-up painting.
- looking good :)Gnash
- Much better than old/cheap looking cabinets, good work mateOBBTKN
- so neutralmonospaced
- I like it a lot. Exciting to see some color pop in a tea kettle or some counter warecapn_ron
- for suremonospaced
- I like where this is going dudesureshot
- Thanks yall. There are two walls not shown that will be the main color accents. And a new colorful kettle too ;)stoplying
- Are you changing that light?Hayoth
- Keep going man dont stop!HijoDMaite
- looks goodmoldero
- so nice.bklyndroobeki
- That's in Iceland! walked around it a few months ago.capn_ron
- around it or through it?hotroddy
- the water was amazingly clear but so damn cold. looks like you could jump through it in this photo.capn_ron
- I love the feeling after jumping into cold water. Add a sauna and I can do it all morning.hotroddy
- was there few months ago too! got there sunset and chilled on that bench in the water till darkbrandelec
- Painting for the rich ppl, that wants all look real?Bindegal
- ^ painting for poor ppl that want to look like rich pplmekk
- Is this cheaper/easier than bricks? You'd have to build a form, mix cement, pour it, than use this thing.section_014
- and it'll still look shithans_glib
- Expensive or cheap fakes.. Whats the deal.. Its not even breasts!Bindegal
- Amazing poster, great job scarabin!utopian
- ha! not mine, but i had a great interview there this morningscarabin
- that'd be dopemoldero
- Rodin "The gates of Hell"pablo28
- you did this my friend? @scarasureshot
- NM ..early morning here..nice poster neverthelesssureshot
- pablo28 knows what's upspl33nidoru
- 'engineer this you bald bastards'digitdaily
- damn sonernexbcn
- Love the posterlynley
- this is so damn goodinteliboy
- can only imagine the hype if prometheus never existed.inteliboy
- Sorry but I'm expecting this to be the equivalent of being spit roasted by OMG and Yurimon.see_thru
- i'm gonna ask how they made this... i keep thinking 3dscarabin
- zBrush for days.nthkl
- hpw i see public transportationdrgs
- nice work scarabin!monospaced
To this day, this many years on, whenever I see the time being 13:37, I tell myself, 'It's l33t o'clock.'
- Cool story, bro.Continuity
- In the USA we don't typically use the 24hr style, so it's never l33t o'clock :(monospaced
- l3t o'clock in the USA ... sounds like teh suxorz.Continuity
- *fires up CS1.6, pwnz QBN*Continuity
- wow... l337 and cs 1.6
- i've used a 24 hr clock ever since getting a smartphone (10 years now?)... but I've never said 'leet' once... ... now I will. :)PonyBoy
- lol suxorz. when did we stopped using that?pango
- it means "leet" which is short for "elite"monospaced
- she's buying herself some underwear. ...and is that tattoo really off center or is this shopped?sarahfailin
- looks like she got something sexy from Victoria's Secret.omg
- can't be normal in the brain to do thisBennn
- If you eat only with your right hand. Your left ass cheek will only grow.BH26
- Big enough to eat hay and shit in the streetsstoplying
48hrs in Osaka.
- The Sumo one is amazing. How'd you get that shot angle?HAYZ1LLLA
- The sumo is one character in a campaign we're putting together and the studio we were shooting in (Studio Cue, Osaka) had incredibly high ceilings with...Morning_star
- ...viewing platform. It was shot from there whilst the stills were being taken.Morning_star
- so you're this guy morning? http://68.media.tumb…HijoDMaite
- ^ LOL. You have a good memory!HAYZ1LLLA
- Henry Rollins has slimmed down a bitIanbolton
- Whitney Houston back from the dead & Bobbymoldero
- good god, kid n play?ApeRobot
- He could play Ren, we just need to find a Stimpy.Maaku
- Sons of Gary Sinise & Denzel yakking about actor dadsBustySaintClaire
- I enjoyed Mr Robot.MrT
- the young Steve Buscemi & Denzel Washingtonsted
gah. that feeling when you send the client an exploration PDF before 6pm but they've already left so you're sitting around worrying if they're gonna like it or not all night.
10 years of this game and i still feel like a hack just faking it
- fake it till you make itsausages
- very common.
- I don't think anyone in our jobs doesn't feel this way. The ones who don't, are usually the hacks.ETM
- Haha, same.set
- Feeling like a hack means you're an expert. Isn't that what the study said ...bklyndroobeki
- the day you are comfortable = the day you are doing boring shit.inteliboy