For a better tomorrow.
- haha, and there I was thinking "there's no way math questions were that easy back in the 50s" :)detritus
- love itPonyBoy
- math in the 2010's
A cisgender patriarchal logger cuts down a beautiful forest because..._niko
- < i'm offendedbliznutty
- math in 2030's:
Ask your Robot's AI to answer the question for you....Krassy
- The writers lack of self restrain in using hyperbole destroys the example thus showing the writer's own close mindlessness.pr2
- Maths. Math is where Mike Tyson worshipth.MrT
- People who use 'thus' in side notes are twats.detritus
- People who use "twat"in their response box will find out how uncool they are in 2018.pr2
- I think the hyperbole kinda works in this case -- the social issues the writer highlights IS hyperbolic itself.Gnash
- comedy is often the opposite of self restraintGnash
- oh, and MATH.Gnash
- Fair enough, but maths!MrT
- i think the comedy for most part is saying what we think but don't want to admit it out loud.pr2
- so everything in your head is actually a joke, pr2?PonyBoy
- my head is full of jokes and my mouth is full of lies... I think that's how I'm interpreting... nevermind... beer.
¡¡Article thingy was funny!!PonyBoy
- ever accidentally get drunk?
totally didn't mean too... was testing tequilas w//a client for a tequilafestival coming up ... 12 half shots later... :/PonyBoy
- sums it updeathboy
- again to be fair - cause of our lack of insight and worldly fucks in the 1950's its fucked us right up! Maybe there is hope - bit is a big soppy one!mugwart
- but than we would be ruled by Korrok mugwartdeathboy
- Why is my first guess Florida???Ramanisky2
- like willard but with squirrelsmoldero
- Squirrels? Cause she's... nuts! hahaKrassy
- is it a joke. geezBennn
- Hahaha, real-life Squirrel Girl!face_melter
- lol @ Floridasureshot
- can't stop laughingBluejam
- Isn't World News Daily Report one of those Sunday Sport-like bullshit vehicles?detritus
If you told your client to meet 'next' monday on a tuesday--- would you interpret it as this coming monday? or following monday in 13 days?
- I would clarify but it sounds like next Monday 7 dayssofakingback
- The following Monday. Not 13 days...MrT
- Ya, this coming Monday. Although, if I was your client I'd email you back asking for clarity, "you mean the 24th or the 31st?"Gnash
- ok. thanks guyshotroddy
- 'Next whatever day' is the next occurence of that day.
'Whatever day week' is not the next occurence, but the one after that.BusterBoy
- Clarify the day like Gnash saidOBBTKN
- Obviously the exact "next" Monday.freedom
- Auto fellatio?detritus
- Worst maze ever.Hayzilla
- Comedy Gentral?fooler
- Over-wrought power button rotated 90°CW?Continuity
- lol @ Comedy Gentraldbloc
- Good Cuntinteliboy
- ^lol @comments.
Very good logo set!Bennn
- For some reason I read it G C, not C G. I think it's perfect as G C. It stands for Giant Cunt correct?kona
- < You serious? I saw this logo on Instagram recentlysofakingback
- it is GCmonospaced
- Gentle CuntPonyBoy
- Giant ... :Dsted
- THANK YOU, MONOSPACED.detritus
- THANK YOU WILLWAR WOOWEEWOO
Sorry, NO REAL NAMESdetritus
- what is your problem?monospaced
- lol it's my initials GCset
I had a traditional 5 gallon carboy set up for a few years and enjoyed brewing about a dozen batches.
I'm thinking of picking up this Catalyst from Craft a Brew to make things easier in both brewing and clean up.
What did you brew?
- Beers: Nut Browns, IPAs, Winter Ales, but the best was an espresso stout with oak chips soaked in bourbon to emulate a bourbon barrel fermentation.fooler
- sounds crazy nom, fooler... is cleanup a bitch?PonyBoy
- ha... just saw your next post... I'd say cleaning IS a bitch simply for how anal you must be... but seems worth it.PonyBoy
- that stout sounds goodFax_Benson
- this looks nice for a small home setup.dbloc
- Trying to clean out all the wort and yeast sedimentation of a 5 gallon glass jug with a hole the size of a half dollar is not fun.fooler
- 43 min on = GOLD! hahahaKrassy
- It betta be Krassy ... it bettaRamanisky2
- check it out, Ramanisky ... and then report back :) You won't be disappointed ;-)Krassy
- fist pumpingRamanisky2
- hehe! you see the dude with the white sunglasses and colorful shirt after the 43min mark?Krassy
- fuck krassy i've met that lad, absolute melter: https://www.facebook…kingsteven
- Yeah that shirt is something elseRamanisky2
- @kingsteven no way! where u meet him??Krassy
- hah. he's an art student in belfast, one of his friends was an intern in a friends gallery and he was always hanging about exhibition launches and the like.kingsteven
Full Logo and a Responsive version for smaller use cases.
- responsive is a bit to close to GTFO?uan
- ^ perhaps that was the intent :)Gnash
- hmmmm ... not sure if trolling ;)Centigrade
- GTFO was the very first thing to come to mindKrassy
- don't worry centigrade, it's good. Have to expect some razing on the qubeGnash
- Americans call it swiss design. It stays!
- GTFO, can't not see it.shellie