For a better tomorrow.
Project I'm working on... 1, 2 or 3?
- it's a fuckin' tele. doesn't matter how you dress it up. what year is this?Gnash
- actually, that's not true. don't fuck this up, you git.Gnash
- haha first custom build, of course I'm going to tart it up! It's a 150 year old pine wood body with fender neckset
- or 3, if you're not into the whole alphabet thingFax_Benson
- Sweet. B, I like the contrast with the wood grain. C feels a bit to polished.IRNlun6
- The problem I see with 1 and 2 is the jarring contrast between the warmth of the colour of the wood, and the coldness of the clours of the scratch plates.Continuity
- The pattern ideas are cool, but I would definitely use warm colours.Continuity
- B if i had to C if aged. TBH would go black or Spitfire tortoise shell with that bod. https://spitfiretort…kingsteven
- Also. start a guitar build thread! working on 2 myself ATM!kingsteven
- FYI http://www.tdpri.com…kingsteven
- never done it myself but i've heard turmeric also works wonders...kingsteven
- Noice, Crobotron3k
- Id do another one with black and gold.mugwart
- Number CBennn
- Rad guitar! Definitely #3. I want the focus to be on that sweet vintage woodgrain.nocomply
- Yea thread would be nice. I have one currently in the works, and another Japanese guitar coming infuturefood
- I agree nocomplyset
- So you shaped the body yourself?nocomply
- no, he bought a pine blank. Shitty wood.severian
- Severian knows little about guitar wood it seems. The only small down side is that it's softer than other woods. But it's old and dry and extremely resonant.set
- A friend has a huge stockpile of various woods - all the really good stuff is 100+ years old. Pitch Pine's my favourite.. although likely useless for <thisdetritus
- btw, I don't like any of the finishes here, they all seem a bit of a clash. xdetritus
- I think I like the clash of the battered wood against the new pearl personally.set
- Got a few in the way anyway so shall post some picsset
- looks like you're taking a fat dump on a 150 year old relic... i would try something classier than psychedelic squigglesscarabin_net
- C for sure. Go simple with something that old.kona
- Put a dark varnishBennn
- Get a gold anodized pickguard!lnu
- None....or se through...that wood is beautiful.see_thru
- Have to say the wood is so lovely my preference would not be a man made pattern that clashes with the natural wood detailsfadein11
- Btw, need any lasers details?detritus
- I hear you fadein but Google 'barncaster' and almost every one is plain wood or a black scratchplate. Kinda want to do something a bit more uniqueset
- Tempting det!set
- keep it minimal with #3dbloc
- a piece of metaldbloc
- @set - fair enough yep. Perhaps a more geometric pattern that fully contrasts with the grain rather than being a little like wood grain. but yep I hear ya.fadein11
tumblr will change its policy :
"Starting July 5, 2017, blogs that primarily contain explicit content won’t be visible to minors, people who are using Tumblr in Safe Mode, and people who aren’t logged into Tumblr."
So if you watch or own tumble blogs that are classified as 'mature', that concerns you.
- I still have a tumblr out there somewhere lol. I really tried to curate it with cool content. I think it was from 2008-2011. Pretty sure it's how I found QBN.HijoDMaite
- you weren't here before 2008?pango
- Damnit. I really need children and minors visiting my porn feed. Losing this audience is soooo concerning to me!monospaced
- Is it up to the blog owner to flag content as 'explicit' or are they going go full-on facebook cuntpunt and be pinheaded internet police?face_melter
- If it is the latter, then, y'know, they need to be fucking destroyed.face_melter
- No man I only know about the old days from e-pill's posts.HijoDMaite
- You can classify your blog as "mature" in the options of the blog, you have to do it in fact, otherwise they can ban you i thinkBennn
- Not enough weightOBBTKN
- her legs buckled, absorbing the shock, so the energy wasn't transferred to the trampolinehans_glib
- physics, how does it work?hans_glib
- *puffs pipe, strokes chin, hums contentedly*hans_glib
- hurts like hell me thinkssureshot
- face down, ass upchukkaphob
- Broken femurs, spinal injury, inner bleeding and broken pelvisBennn
- which is why it's called a tramp o' lineBustySaintClaire
- Qwop trampoline edition_niko
- Barbie dollBullitt
- she needs Obimbocarefadein11
Met a realtor who I stood a little taller than; whose handshake crushed my fingers. Was so furious. Upon saying goodbye we shook hands again and I extending my index finger out while shaking his hand - worked like a harm, he looked defeated.
- worked like a harmpockets
- so he shook your finger like an infant?sarahfailin
- ^ I lol'd a lotHayoth
- some dude have no idea how many force to put in an handshakeBennn
- okay... why?robthelad
- try it robbklyndroobeki
- Toxic Masculinity™ strikes again!i_monk
Spectral, designed by our partner Production Type, is the first Google font turned parametric by Prototypo. Opening up to a new era of type design, the parametric font technology allows to work with responsive characters improving creativity and exploring new shapes. Make custom unique fonts, stronger design identities and even better user experience.
- yep looks good. and Ford doesn't look like he's be coerced into acting again like Force Awakens. But a lot of films look lovely and are utter shite so I'm notfadein11
- Oh my...
...Those Gattaca-like long shots with geometric forms and long cast shadows always get me!ideaist
- getting too excited.fadein11
- looking very good.Bluejam
- But he's a v.good director so hopes are still high. I just can't set myself up for a huge letdown again.fadein11
- sadly for me I can't stand reynolds and leto...spl33nidoru
- and good to see gosling's expressive face put to good use againhans_glib
- its gonna be good. i knew it. Villeneuve doesnt make crappy movies.Bennn
- I assume the soundtrack is going to be dope.Maaku
- Oh my god. I. Must. See. This. Film. Now.Continuity
- looks too crisp n digital.inteliboy
- and the casting is off...inteliboy
- but Villeneuve + Deakins is AAA talent...inteliboy
- Looks good... I hope it can live up to the hype.Bullitt
- Glad to hear the glowing reviews...I can't watch a preview, takes too much away from the film, but love hearing the excitement!formed
- I love the original, but I always get annoyed with Scott insisting that he "created" the atmosphere and world of Blade Runner.garbage
- Massive disservice to Philip K Dick.garbage
Short AE/Trapcode Form animation
- Kind of funny to see meffids post on the prevoius page.haga
- pretty fucking radRamanisky2
- Ramanisky2, thank you!haga
- Gnash, imbecile, utopian, thanks!haga
- nice work man!Miguex
- Good stuff.CyBrainX
Form is so nice.
Render time kills me though.
Is this soundkeyed?meffid
- Thanks all! Meffid, yea, render times can be pretty crazy when you start stacking up those "Particles in X/Y. And it's 50/50 soundkeys and keyframed by hand.haga
- +1 Followed.meffid
- That kid is going places.
Probably to the next stop. But he's going places at least.kona
- i like the cut of his jib, that kids gonna be alright :)helloeatbreathedrive
- @kona lolchukkaphob
- but yeah, smart kidchukkaphob
- he's been stuck there three days. train is empty because it's in the depotFax_Benson
- or hung up by a bully?chukkaphob
- lol faxAl_dizzle
- Timmy! :DBennn
- he's in the QBN non-binary hoist.fadein11
- That kid is going places.
Long shot request...
I would like to know the approximate Pantone value of the plastic that the original Playstation was made from.
I have a Pantone swatch book, but no PSX to compare to.
I am hoping someone here might have access to both at the same time and be able to chime in.
- PMS 805Ucapn_ron
- iz very close, but not even gray :Dimbecile
- lol why?monospaced
- Pantone 8Hayoth
- PMS PSXcapn_ron
- google image, dropper, colour librariesfadein11
- ^ not this.
Its really hard. You need to photo it in a neutral condition. Make sure the camera -> image software is in the correct gamut/ gamma. Then get the ..mugwart
- .. the swab card. Dont forget to calibrate your monitor!mugwart
- Forgot to say you'll need to convert the image colourspace into the correct space for pantones.mugwart
- good luck!mugwart
- if only, capn!