Heads up QBNers. I've been watching closely and the coin markets are close to bottoming out again and it could be a good entry point for an investment.
I'd buy ETH at 600 or BTC at 7250.
BCH looks poised to really fall some more, which could drag the rest of the market down with it. It will either bounce at $1000 and go back up, or if it goes below $1000 could fall all the way to $700 or so. Which would be an awesome place to buy in considering it was at $1800 (momentarily) 2 weeks ago.
This is not financial advice ;)
- $600 for ETH would be the *lowest* likely price. a little above that would be still very good. Same for my BTC price estimate.sarahfailin
- I've been watching Nano off and on for a while, and have been tempted to drop a bit of cash on ithardhat
- I made my cash from Bitcoin...i'm out.utopian
- both ETH and BTC down a bit during ConsensusMilan
- Can you tell us why you think it’s bottoming out and WHY it would go back up? Not saying it won’t, just want to know why.monospaced
- 7200 would it way below the 50 or 100 day MA, that'd be a big deal in terms of selling off. Why do you think that's going to happen?zarkonite
- The day and weekly MACD still look bearish. The momentum isn't there to make a big change in price. RSI is staying below 60, which is another bear sign.sarahfailin
- BCH and XRP look much weaker than ETH, which seems to want to rally now. Other coins just aren't ready. BCH is gonna pull them all down a bitsarahfailin
- There are quite a few analysts on Tradingview who are talking about Bitcoin at $7000.sarahfailin
- nobody can predict where this rollercoaster is going short-term.Milan
- So you're giving out advice/ ideas to people but did you actually buy yourself? If you're so sure put your $$ where your mouth is :)M01XXX
- Okay. So you’re saying it’s going to go back up because people will see a prediction and start buying it. Or else they won’t. Gotcha. ;)monospaced
- You’ve basically given “because analysts said so” as a reason why. :/monospaced
- Problem there is that I can find any analyst making any prediction on any given day. They can’t tell the future, but some get lucky. Anyway, have fun.monospaced
- I'm pulled out while it's dropping but I do intend to buy as I've explained. And pro traders use indicators like what I've mentioned. They don't just guess >.>sarahfailin
- lol @ pro traders ... that’s funnymonospaced
- Today ALONE I found “pro” predictions that claim to be purely analytical, all saying different shit. Predictions from $3k to $50k. Take your pick!monospaced
- lol, rather than just trolling me mono, wait and see if my prediction is right. It's verifiable.sarahfailin
- The future prediction is currently verifiable? I already said in my first comment that I’m not saying it WONT happen, I’m just looking for a good reasonmonospaced
My IT guy told me not to do Apple updates cuz they cause "loads of problems and are buggy".
- latest w10 update bricked my surface :(sted
- Sloppy Steve and his geniuses at the Apple store will be glad to sell you an upgrade for your slow iMac or iPhone....innovation...utopian
- listen to him. do your job and go home.docpoz
- @sted, the same with my PC...not going to shut down it until they solve this bugOBBTKN
- The most recent updates have been fine. The earlier versions of High Sierra caused me hours of pain.Gucci
This morning my computer crashed. No loss of data due to backups. But when I brought it to the computer store, I bumped into a Maserati with my car. My tiny Peugeot has only a small scratch, but the bumper of the Maserati went into pieces.
I thought this is funnier to read than it was for me when it happened. Anyways, the Maserati driver was cool. Will sort things out. Don't know yet how much it will cost me (yes, I have insurance).
- it will cost you letting the dude hang out on a couple of your shoots lol_niko
- Slip him a few framed nudie pics and it will be all solid.robotron3k
- ^ totally, thisGnash
- I'm actually kinda shocked that the maserati guy didn't dissolve into a 'road inspired rage.Gnash
- my biases are well entrenched.Gnash
- Plot twist, it was a stolen Maserati.Maaku
- you guys are a bit one track minded. as if my life was only about nude ladies. haha. p.s. you'd be surprised to know who the maserati driver was though...SimonFFM
- ∆ come on, you can't leave us hanging like that.. At least a clue?dee-dubs
- Sorry, can't answer out in the open...SimonFFM
- ^ then answer in your closet. spill it.Gnash
- Lindsay Lohanimbecile
- A shortfilm we created for Grand Basel, the show for automotive masterpieces in the high-end sector, curated by leading experts in the field.Longcopylover
- Really nice work - that dude can say anything and it will sound badass smooth!antimotion
- wtf, so cool!SimonFFM
- Wow, Lancia Sibilo ?? So weird to see one being actually driven, well done!spl33nidoru
- Is anyone of you going to Grand Basel? I just asked my father if he wants to go with me...SimonFFM
- Thanks for the kind words.
Elba was really nice. Not just a "star", but really professional.Longcopylover
- The Sibilo is so weird but so cool. There is a Ferrari Dino engine in it and that makes it sound like petrolhead-heaven.Longcopylover
- Simon, I sure will be there. It would be nice to see you there.Longcopylover
- Thanks for the additional info. I'm tempted to drop by if I'm able to then.spl33nidoru
I've just received 0.825550 BTC from a total stranger - all I need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with my wallet details.
I ace this shit.
- That's nothing. I was awarded $10M in an email lottery by the UN. For some strange reason the email was in my spam inbox.M01XXX
- I had a pigeon in my bank account and had to hand over my details to get the fucker outset
- Bill Gates finally sent me that $10k from 2001!HijoDMaite
- Pfffft, apparently I have a cousin in Africa that wants to wire me 8 millionsMaaku
wtf? I can' thear it the other way - do I have to turn my head?
- I hear it with a Y though, because i'm British, obviously.detritus
- definite yanniGnash
- except it's laurel ... it starts and ends with "el" sounds ... there's literally no "y" in the pronunciation at allmonospaced
- How weird - now on my speakers at work it sounds like Laurel. I hate this sort of shit! Beforehand there was 'literally no' Ls or Rs in what I was hearing.detritus
- I hear no L sounds what so ever.dopepope
- It all depends on the speakers. On my TV I hear Yanny, on my car radio I hear Laurel. I could even go back and fourth and replicate.ETM
Özil (from FC Arsenal) and Gündogan (Manchester City) smiling and posing with Turkish "dictator" Erdogan.
Both are Germans with Turkish roots. However either they're dumb as fuck like most footballers or are totally ignorant or they actually like Erdogan. Gündogan's shirt even has "for my president written on it". They should be thrown out of the German national team and go play for Turkey. Cunts.
- erdogan's a fuckwitGnash
- they should use his head as the ballGnash
- Punches for the people that downvote this simply because of the user it's posted by?set
- Congratulations small brainsset
- Or maybe they're Erdogan fansset
- Maybe telling two Germans to go and play for Turkey because they're ignorant cunts based on an out-of-context online photo is worthy of a downvote?Fax_Benson
- It was all over the news (not in US). Besides what's there "out of context" smiling with a dictator: http://www.bbc.com/n…M01XXX
- I don't think any context is needed, unless he forced them at gunpoint.set
- i'm sure there would be no confusion if they were happily posing with trumpGnash
- To be fair, Özil doesn't bring a whole lot to the party in Die Mannschaft. I don't think many people would miss him if he got sacked.Continuity
sorry for two things, the slow reply and the length of this video!, i have skipped it along to see some mind blowing memories!
i used to have so many of these games as it was very easy to copy games back then... X-COPY!!!
wings was one of my favorites, so was moonstone!
- Did you ever link up two Amigas and play Wings (or Populous II or Stunt Car racer)? Totally mind-blowing at the time.detritus
- Also, anyone here ever try Lemmings two player, with two mice on the same screen? That's a game that needs re-doing for the current age... Utter Bastardry!detritus
- I played a lot of Impossible Mission and Paperboy. Fun system.docpoz
- My mistake. Thought this was C64.docpoz
- yeah my dad hooked two amigas together with his buddy! i was only young when we had it.cruddlebub