For a better tomorrow.
Russia’s Top Religious Official Sprays Holy Water on Computers to Fend Off Ransomware Virus
- If you really believe what you just wrote you must be quite a dimwit.pr2
- yes because everyone knows even regular water can fend off randsomware virusesmoldero
- why is paul simon monitoring a wopr?prophetone
- science of the daysarahfailin
- +1 utedetritus
- I hope that's 90%+ isopropylSteveJobs
- "Next, on Sick Sad World..."sofakingback
- ...and it worked!!!since1979
- Man, Nintendo made the new Splatoon game really weird.face_melter
- Trump IT suppoprtfadein11
- Shit man, this is idioticrobthelad
- my grandmother used to 'bless' anything new, like a car or a house, apt. a new addition...Gnash
- using basil leaves dipped in holy water.Gnash
- it's a ceremony, a ritual. nothing to get so worked up aboutGnash
My brother put me onto Soundgarden when I was just a kid, and Black Hole Sun & Superunknown were huge for me as a youngster.
Right now I'm lying in a hospital bed having been violently ill for the last 2 weeks, and feeling really old & shit, and then I saw the news about Chris Cornell, and that made me feel even older and shittier =\
RIP to a master of grunge.
- Hey Budda, I didn't realize that you were sick and in the hospital. Get well soon.utopian
- Motherfucker, pls don't feel 'old and shit' —
we're mostly here your age. Get well and survive, motherfucker. We're.. I'm counting on you.detritus
- lol utopian, but yeah get well Bud!moldero
- thanks guys, i've been through the wringer... appendicitis, diverticulitis, intestine removal, surgical error that almost killed me... it's been rough...BuddhaHat
- can't wait til it's over.... oh, and this is all happening in a Spanish hospital in Andalucía just to add that extra level of difficulty =\BuddhaHat
- wow buddha, sending well wishes your way.sea_sea
- no truer words every said....
GET WELL MOTHER FUCKA!!pango
- Get well soonGM278
- good vibes from Holland..get well.sureshot
I got an €4 fidget spinner today. It's useless, boring, retarded and smells like china.
- that china smell is so easy to define! i know exactly what you are talking about.capn_ron
- I bought 2. Waiting for them to arrive. I regretted immediately after pushing the "buy" button :/Bennn
- Each time I open a letter from China of stuff bought on eBay, i always think "maybe there's anthrax in there"Bennn
- Each time I open a letter from China of stuff bought on eBay, i always think "maybe there's anthrax in there"Bennn
- you open two letters and fear of anthrax? :)capn_ron
- Ben. Tell them none of them spins. Make them send 2 more for free. Sell all 4. Profit!!pango
- I may do this :)Bennn
- Make it grow exponentially - they send two new ones, reply saying all four are broken. They send 4 more, then say all 8 are bust etc. Become the Spinner King!face_melter
- also i kept having the image of finger midget in my head whenever i read fidget...pango
- lol its an epidemicsted
- Smells Like China, has a new album coming out next weekGnash
- Buying spinning midgets from China is the new, big, thing.face_melter
- Fidget spinners and man rompers. Somebody really spent a shit ton of money to promote stupid shit this week.garbage
I just put online the music i've made from 22 to 28 years old. I never made music again since. I dont have the pretention to be a musician, I'm not at all. I was just expressing myself in a very creative part of my life.
Its ambiant twisted experimental weird music. Its fuckin dark by moment. The track called "Self-conscious" make me feel super down, specifically at the 47sec mark. Maybe it triggers weird feeling in my brain of what i was feeling at the time. it was a weird part of my life...
I dont remember if i've ever show you this on QBN. For the curious, its over here on Soundcloud > https://tinyurl.com/ld9wqpy
I'd be happy to have feedbacks since almost nobody ever listen to this. Its kinda personal stuff.
- interesting - what did you use to make it? I noticed a guitar, was that sampled or played?fadein11
- I'd dismiss any music that wasn't kinda personal stuff, it's why we love it, to share it.robthelad
- Electric guitar, keyboard, a mic, Propellerhead's Reason and Adobe Audition or something similar. it was fun :)Bennn
Today is my BURFDAY and I wake up to the news of Chris Cornell's passing.
however, the music lives forever.
- Happy Birthday Ram! You silly goose of a man you!capn_ron
- thnx ... rocking to the smooth sounds of Soundgarden & AudioslaveRamanisky2
- happy 60th anniversarydrgs
- right on ;)Ramanisky2
- happy B ram!plash
- happy babyday!!sureshot
- Happy Birthday Ram!dbloc
- Rappy birfday Ram the Man!moldero
- Happy burrfday Ram! Cheers to a great day. :)sea_sea
- aww shucksRamanisky2
- Happy Bdaymugwart
- Everything dies, and today you're a year closer to your own passing.
Happy Birthday! xdetritus
- Happy bday Ram, you're only one day older than yesterday, who cares? have a nice one ;)OBBTKN
- thanks everyoneRamanisky2
- Happy birthday!!dopepope
i fell in love when i was 18 or so.. then quickly lost that love.. and was forever changed.. my heart and soul left empty.. while i grew into a man. i'm turning 40 this week, am totally in control of my life, and am happier than i could ever be. lately i've been reflecting on the rough times i had and the wisdom i have gained along the way. i guess i do this so i can feel accomplished and know that everything has meaning and purpose. perseverance is everything. loving yourself is everything. don't sit back and be vulnerable to your past experiences/self - instead dream it then be it! be yourself and be proud of who you are
- Car hits pedestrians in New York's Times Squaresureshot
- At least 13 people have been injured and one is dead after a speeding car struck pedestrians in New York City's Times Squaresureshot
- love the bear and bunny thoughmugwart
- Bunny is a total dick.wagshaft
- an army veteran with a criminal history
and 2 prior DWI arrestsRamanisky2
- Thank God for our blessed U.S. Veterans, true American heros!utopian
- is the Muslim ban thing working yet?moldero
- Slap with terrorist charge?pango
- Oohhh here come the pro radical Islam American hating commis. Watch out everyone, the reds are marching in.Hayoth
Why fear the British?pango
- Look at the moron who thinks a liberal capitalist American can also be a communist Muslim. Either just trolling or mentally challenged.monospaced
- Hayoth trying to be funny. When the glorious red flag flies over the whole planet, humour classes will be mandatory.face_melter
- How does the ocean smell?pablo28
- red tide?moldero
- haha moldydetritus
- @moldero LOLchukkaphob
- red tide hahahautopian
- ^ @helloeatbreathedriv... how are yoou commenting when clicking on your green name results in a Error 500 screen???chukkaphob
- found the fishtrue_cut
- @chukka, if you click on mine, you get a 500, too ... that's because I tried adding an avatar image.Continuity
- @Continuity thanks for the tip. Nice feature! LOLchukkaphob
- WHERE CAN I BUY?robthelad
Two years ago, after spending my entire life in NYC, I moved out to Austin, TX. Honestly, I wish I'd moved here years ago.
Sure, say what you want about the "hipster scene" (there are "hipsters" everywhere)...but I have a 3 br house with a pool and a 2 car garage for a fraction of what I paid for a 2br apt in NYC and I'm minutes away from hill country and some of the best roads in the country (I ride/race motorcycles on the side). Plus I'm not watching my paycheck melt away because I'm no longer paying city or state tax.
- more hipsters than Brooklyn? Wow.fadein11
- fuuuuuuu .... so tempting!monospaced
- yeah, but the worst thing about austin is that it sits in the middle of virtual nowhere. a day trip is going to dallas, houston or san antonio. zzzzzzlvl_13
- i'm a jaded fuck though. my brother and family lived there and i got bored with it after the 5th or 6th trip there.lvl_13
- I've always been near stuff (LA, NYC), so I can't imagine being in the middle of nowhere exactly. I like the idea of a big cheap house in nature though.monospaced
- it's 3 hours drive to Dallas and the drive to Houston isn't that bad either. Besides...who really wants to go to either?GM278
- it's the fastest growing citin in America right now. Hardly in the middle of nowhere. But to each their own. I'm going to jump in my pool after work. :PGM278
- ^ city* in AmericaGM278
- that was my point about those cities. who would really want to go to them? not me :) i'm going to go hike mt. rainier. bye!lvl_13
- i do have to say that austin has some damn good food! and the trail along the river is great to run. see, i'm not all hate :Dlvl_13
- It's not for everyone, lvl_13, this is true. In my experience NYC doesn't win out. (I've actually been to Mt. Rainier... Loved it.)GM278
- if i ever moved back to tx that's the only city i'd considerSteveJobs
- Austin isn't even in the top 25 fastest growing cities in the US. Austin gets the run off wealth from Dallas and houstonHayoth
- Austin is a shiny new city, not really Texas anymore. Everything cool was demolished, its more like Portland. The music is still bad there for some reason.robotron3k
- To all the trolls with an opinion about Austin, Nylon asked a question and having spent 42 years in NYC, I answered with my experience of moving.GM278
- Listen: you'll call it ananas, like the rest of the fukkin world, rite? Or I'll blow ya fukkin brains out, yeah?zarb0z
- maybe it's his pricing gun?bartosz
- you get ONE, sample, alright?! ONE. You don't need to try ALL the fucking grapes!sarahfailin
- "I wear gloves and a lab coat so when I blow your brains I don't get any blood on me"chukkaphob
- I shoot a motherfucker in a minute, but i see a good piece of pussy, i go up in itmoldero
- i am a bananacaterpus
- "put this apple on your head and walk over there an' don't worry, i've done this before"Bluejam
- lol at commentsKrassy
- "Just take what you want. They won't say shit."dbloc
- Say what again..mugwart
- lol BluejamMrT
- 'Have you heard the new Huey Lewis and The News album?'face_melter
- "Maam I'm so sorry you found a glock in this cantaloupe. It doesn't mean they are bad though. The farmer uses organic pesticides."cannonball1978
- Aaaand... the last thing people will remember him for is being a sleazebag harassing piece of filth.face_melter
- Good riddance.Continuity
- Upvote to the left!moldero
- bon voyage you fat fucksarahfailin
- Get'em commis!Hayoth
- Fascist Racist Misogyny Cuntragutopian
- First Chris Cornell and now Alfred Hitchcock?mort_
- @hayoth, commies?monospaced
- apparently freedom of speech is communistmoldero
Market turmoil over Trump cost Mark Zuckerberg $2 billionFont size: A | A | A
2:45 PM ET 5/18/17 | MarketWatch
By Sally French, MarketWatch
Mark Zuckerberg's portfolio had a pretty rough day
The folks in D.C. aren't the only ones having a bad week. Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg lost more than $2 billion as a result of Wednesday's turmoil in Washington.
And Zuckerberg is not alone; the world's 500 richest people lost a combined $35 billion on Wednesday, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index (https://www.bloomberg.com/billi...
Facebook Inc. (FB) founder Mark Zuckerberg, who is the fifth-richest person on the planet with a net worth of $62.3 billion, was hit the hardest as the Nasdaq saw its worst one-day decline since the day after U.K.'s vote to exit from the European Union (http://www.marketwatch.com/stor... rattled markets. Zuckerberg lost $2.2 billion as Facebook shares dropped 3.3%. Just don't start feeling too bad for the guy; his net worth is still up $12.3 billion year to date as Facebook shares rose 27.91% over the same period.
Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) founder Jeff Bezos, who is the third-richest person on the planet with a net worth of $81.9 billion, lost $1.71 billion as a result of yesterday's brutal selloff. Mexican business magnate Carlos Slim and Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) cofounder Bill Gates, who is the richest man in the world, both lost more than $1 billion.
Trump, who has a reported net worth of $3 billion, does not make the Bloomberg Billionaires index, which only ranks the world's 500 richest people.
U.S. stocks are staging a rebound on Thursday. The Nasdaq is up nearly 40 points, supported by rebounds in major technology names, including Apple Inc. (AAPL), Amazon.com Inc. and Facebook Inc., all of which are up more than 1% on the day.
- cost him 2 billion Font sizes?!? Jesus. H. Christ... that is a lot of font sizes.kona
- There is a God.utopian
- no it's one font size that costs $2 billion. really big font. really big.sarahfailin
- That's just Hoefler & Co's charge.detritus
- Who fucking cares white boy shithead comptron problems #fuckitdasohr
I didn't even know music existed as a kid until I watched Hunger strike by Temple of the dog and begged my parents to buy me the album. I was immediately blown away by the sound and those riffs. Still remember that after that I bought badmotorfinger and Ten and took me a long while to figure out that TOTD was project by Soundgarden and PJ.