New work for Wired Magazine's ~ Wired World Edition including some John Snow, USB brutality and a lad in a mask. Just go look.
Wired UK has redesigned its print magazine, with a new set of type idents by Sawdust studio.
This is great!
• Price drop to $299
• No more damn dongle
• New Fairlight Audio Editing Panel
• & crazy fast
• + VR stuffz
FFFFOUND will be closing May 8th. BBBBye. Much LLLLove.
Eroticism in art isn’t just about turning us on; it makes us think, and it challenges and/or widens our perspectives on bodies and…
Creating a visual identity for a web project
(...) After a short while Bēhance removed the ‘Looking for feedback’ option from the site and replaced it with an ‘Appreciation’ b…
The role of design in internet companies using both data-driven decision making and agile software development
my work, my love
- but still password protected front page in 2016 is an epic failsted
- epic forever
- your point is? lol i don't have to advertise my self at allsted
- of coursesandpipe
- you should fix your shit before coming here. and say thanks to me for posting the proper url is where you can start redeem that pride what made you post this.sted
- thanks for your help. dito.sandpipe
Grab my Radical Red Spotify Mixtape and start the week right with some top tunes to keep you or your studio crafting away.
In less than 800 words
Instagram's problem with sponsored content and some solution proposals
Make your own (alter the domain name)
Test, compare, select and design with over 2800 web fonts from Adobe Edge, Adobe Typekit and Google Fonts. Export your designs as …
Every designer in the world has copied because that is a great way to learn. Mimicking those we admire let us build our skills and…
Recent work by Trevor Brady for Glamour Magazine Beauty Book