For a better tomorrow.
BTW, @err, the thread title should read "*Whose Hot Sauce is this?" and not "Who's Hot Sauce is this?"
- Who is Hot Sauce? Is this?sarahfailin
- Who is "Hot Sauce is this?"chukkaphob
- Who Sauce? <--- Pidgin English from Hawaii Dats Why!bzsaw
- That mistake is an easy one. The apostrophe s is also used to denote ownership. chukka's is not chukka is.monospaced
- So who's can be read as something owned by that who.monospaced
- No, I don't think so, mono. "Whose" is the proper replacement for who's when discussing ownership.nb
- Who's got the knowledge? @nb does. That's who.chukkaphob
- Whose mistake was the "...something owned ..." one above? @monospaced'schukkaphob
- Mono is right, it denotes ownership. For ex: Where's my mind.
Where is the place thar has taken possession of your mind since you have clearly lost it.prospect
Hey Guys... Just saw this link in my referrer's, haven't been here in awhile. Thank you for the kind words... Been crazy busy building our small family company. Glad some of you have had a chance to try it out. Actually going to be in the kitchen all day Friday bottling our newest flavor.
- Stop the division, y'all...
- (because you see multiply and division are both mathmatics terms, but can also be applied as somewhat opposites, division meaning tearing people apart on anlocustsloth
- interpersonal communication level, and multiply meaning getting together and doin' it. Coincidentally, mixing races across the board would lead to less racismlocustsloth
- because hardly anyone would be all white or all black or whatever. #SeeWhatIDidThereAft...locustsloth
- nice apple watchsarahfailin
- Missy Elliotsureshot
- I don't this this individual understands the issue.iCanHazQBN
- Oh yea, why is that. Lol, she nailed the issue right on the headterry_cloth
- yellow lives don't matter though. just black and white.omg
- Brown lives eitherdbloc
- or reddbloc
- Stop the division, y'all...
- Angry sad face frown man...He is either a Cruz or Trump supporter.utopian
- no he is voting for dems, he is broke and needs cash.yurimon
- he is angry at the white man.yurimon
- old man = republican, blue shirt = democrat. intentionally ambiguoussarahfailin
- Nah, the angry old white racist is def a Republitard. I know dat face...he be hatin' everything & everyone. Just watch Faux News at look at all dem whiteys.utopian
- Still can't figure out why repubs think having more is a bad thing, and how tackling Wall Street is bad. So weird because most of them are poor white trashmonospaced
- nice stereo typing here. not racist at all lol.yurimon
- it's truemoldero
A 13-year-old in Florida was killed after his cousin fell from a hoverboard, causing a gun to discharge into the back of the boy's head, Orlando police said.
The victim, Lavardo Fisher, died Monday night after he was rushed to the hospital in critical condition following the shooting Saturday at a relative's home. Lavardo was playing Xbox at the time, the Orlando Sentinel said.
His 18-year-old cousin later told deputies that he accidentally fired the gun when he lost balance while on the hoverboard, reported NBC affiliate WESH.
- "Honey, where's the blowtorch??"Ramanisky2
- "Honey, where's the clarified butter?"Akagiyama
- would be awesome if those thing were running at high speed, like a giant spider and would attach humans.Bennn
- Want of the day: gigantic living can openersureshot
- ...yea, attaching would also be awesome hehefeel
- attaching where, exactly??Ramanisky2
- its a coconut crabsureshot
- Game over manyuekit
- attaching like that alien movie hahah, jk Benn typofeel
my latest babies
- Neat, you're my tony stark.ApeRobot
- Nice handgranate.sureshot
- What is the hand grenade for?ApeRobot
- for the freaking project managers!!georgesIII
- if you look the least bit "A-Rab" this would get you put in jail by crazy cops or parents in Texas schools....vaxorcist
- Looking sketchy though.sureshot
- what am i lookin at?Beeswax
- Do u know anything about littlebits?Hayoth
- No, Georges is a reptilian.ApeRobot
- He can be anyone...ApeRobot
- Georges is a lie.prospect
- first black webdesigner ?sureshot
- georges browsing 4chan at workernexbcn
- the mainframe manfadein11
- georges mompinkfloyd
- georges is a timetravellerqoob
- Georges undercover as Wesley Snipes/sureshot
Pros: Accurate pressure sensitivity, best drawing device. Larger screen for the 21ux and up
Cons: Parallax (space gap between the tip of the stylus and drawing cursor, lots of hardware, heavy, cables (unless it's the companion). The companion also has less parallax, shitty screen size on the companion. The button on the stylus gets in the way.
Pros: Decent drawing experience, also a laptop replacement, cool keyboard, decent stylus
Cons: Drawing experience not excellent, but good. Shitty screen dim so it gave me eye strain. Small screen. Less pressure sensitivity
Pros: Hardware (very portable and the pencil feels good on the hand). No parallax, the glass is thin so there's no gap between the tip of the pencil and cursor. No lag, and palm rejection is very good, but not perfect.
Cons: Pressure sensitivity is good, but not as great as the cintiq. Some lag when connecting to a mac using astropad. Ipad ios system, not a desktop so you have to use astropad for painting in photoshop.
- someone's done their homework!inteliboy
- yes, I have owned all these devices.pinkfloyd
- For the Apple Pencil, you can't use photoshop unless you're at home on your network? you're basically just mirroring your mac, right?zarkonite
- Yes, using astropad.pinkfloyd
- Even with 16gb of memory and a usb wired connection, the rendering was pixeled the first couple of seconds so there's a somewhat pixellation lag.pinkfloyd