For a better tomorrow.
Branding for Ciril Jazbec - an extremly talented National Geographic photographer and a Les Rencontres d'Arles portfolio winner. H…
This weeks show we have GAIA out of Baltimore/New York.. Super talented guy and really articulate and well spoken about his art, …
I have a new Five colour screen print Including a metallic Silver layer up. Depicting the dynamic shapes and ripples created by li…
A sprawling pile of 3d character designs by Stuart Wade, aka DLGNCE.
- love emdopepope
- Holy shit! A behance link on the front page of QBN.ORAZAL
- Behance! I know, crazy right!?baseline_shift
- thanks QBN!moldero
- brett bash?set
- BRETT BASH!set
- BRETT FUCKING BASH IS A MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKER MOTHER FUCKER!moldero
- thanks QBNmoldero
- Oh, that won't cause trouble.jtb26
"Ever changing your view of the world in one minute."
TypeClinics 10th type design workshop, was organised from 15th-22nd February 2015, Triglav national park, Trenta valley, Slovenia…
Open source Ambient Weather Display.
The tempescope is an ambient physical display that visualizes various weather conditions lik…
- Because looking out your window is too sure of a thing, stare at this cube instead and try to figure out if it's actually right.zarkonite
- this wouldn't change much in Southern Californiadbloc
- Visually pleasingutopian
- it's a forecasting gadget, so let's say you want to see the weather is like in Tokyo, you set it up and can experience it :)georgesIII
- ugly and shitset
- Can I put my junk in it and "experience" the weather?zarkonite
Akira Kurosawa was a master, there's no question, but what made is films so great? There wasn't just one factor, but in another te…
- great. did't know this channela_aachen
- good find. love kurosawa.zenmasterfoo
- love him!zenmasterfoo
- Check out all of Zhou's work on that channel if you haven't already.evilpeacock
- love itqoob
- binge watching all of these now. so good.zenmasterfoo
- nice video. thanks for postingiCanHazQBN
RenderMan is now free for all non-commercial purposes.
Announced 2014, released today.
The entire cinematic release schedule.
We met Belgian illustrator Jan Van Der Veken for an interview in his 60ies home. His Beautiful work has been featured by The New Y…
A collection and celebration of Canadian logo design.
Sometimes things get NSFW.
Two 1" Diecast Enamel Lapel Pins.
Anybody watch this yet?
- oops, this should have been in public voice or whatever because this is off topic, sorry guys, I'm a newb at NuBNmoldero
- please help me downvote this post out of existence!moldero
- I think it's fine. Not every single post has to be design. geez.dbloc
- I upvoted yougoldieboy
- i upvotedJG_LB
- Yeah, who said those have to be absolutely about design?benfal
- damn, a lot of notes on this really stretches this sucker outmoldero
- ah, refreshed and it shrunk, NICE!moldero
- Flag dis shatorganicgrid
- If it's on Vice you KNOW it's going to be clear, accurate, solid reporting. </sarcasm>nb
- Hai guiysset
- Flagged this fucker!pango
- I don't get the new QBN. I want to post in the middle section, too. Not now, but later. No idea how, though.SimonFFM
- Click icon in the top right > Broadcast > Post a Link (home page)ukit2
This weeks episode features Berlin based illustrator and artist Andrea Wan. Subscribe to us on iTunes or just check out the site t…
Just launched this webdoc on the life of Syrian refugees in Lebanon. Still bug-fixing and optimizing, but check it out!
- You did all this? Super nice work man!benfal
- Thanks! I definitely didn't do all of it, but the creative/art direction/design. I was working with a team here and the AJ reporters.LOKi
- Nice! Congratsbenfal
- Good workset
- Looks Great! I'll have to dig into it when I have more time.dbloc
- very nice LOkimoldero
- Love it, congrats!organicgrid
- Reminds of HBOGo like app experience. Nice work.hotroddy
- Great site and incredible stories.jacklalane
- The web needs more of this and less top 10 listswhiteout
- Well done to Ralph and the team! You're the best guysomer
"You are a resource." Interesting reading.
Chocolate - Beauty Shots by fashion photographer Trevor Brady
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of Adobe Photoshop, live streaming education website CreativeLive found some Photoshop experts an…
- This was rather disappointing...SigDesign
- I started on 5.0 in 1998hotroddy
- This takes me back...started on 4.0 back in the about 97BaskerviIle
- started with 2.0. adding layers in version 3 was like man landing on the moon.CyBrainX
- I quite enjoyed that, what were you expecting Sig? I liked the part where the 'one undo' realisations sunk in.Wolfboy
- I can't remember is I started on 3.0 or 4.0. It was in '95 at college so 4 was out, but I'm sure they weren't too quick to upgrade.Wolfboy
- yes v3 was the great leap forward with layershans_glib
- wow you guys are old...
i start at 6.0...pango
- i started with 1.0. i remember using the clipboard as a virtual layer and additional apple-z option.arne
- You had to save multiple versions of your work in case of mistakes or simply changing you mind about anything.CyBrainX
- 3.0 mid 90ies.
I still have some files saved somewhere.Peter
I've just added my superhero and fighter series to my folio including renderings of Batman, Superman, Ken and Ryu.