For a better tomorrow.
- +1 this is gooddee-dubs
- cheers set ;)Ramanisky2
- made me loldeathboy
- This is amazing!!!elahon
- My gawd! Dope! lolsureshot
- ahahahha make it stop!1GeorgesII
- Fucking golddopepope
- Dear QBN, I heart you!Krassy
- Thank you. I am complete now.CyBrainX
- You are good at this Ramanisky, really really good, hahaha.BuddhaHat
- replay value infinite hahahaBabySnakes
scary health rant:
So I am sitting at my desk at work around 9:30 am today working. (Been at desk since 6:30am) I start to write the word "SEPARATE" with a pencil and suddenly I can only manage to write "SEPARA.." I'm like wtf? I try again and again and I realize that I can't fucking write! I write a couple letters and they are so messy, towards the end of a word my hand just starts to scribble gibberish. I get up nervously and go to the restroom. I take a piss, wash my hands, splash water on my face, blow my nose and compose myself. I go back to my desk and start to write again. Same thing, I cannot even create the letter "E", my hands will not make the horizontal lines to create an "E". I shake my hands, stand up, take a deep breath and try again.
I try to write my name: "JAVIER" It looks like a fuckin child wrote it and by the time I get to "R" its a fucking mess, total gibberish.
So of course I go right to Google and type "Not able to write with right hand.." Second hit is, "Can't control handwriting - Neurology..."
I click and start reading comments about people suddenly losing their motor function to write. Keep reading and I see comments about:
-Seeing a neurologist
-Something called Focal Hand Dystonia
-and finally "Mini Stroke"
FUCK! I AM HAVING A MINI STROKE!!!
I go see my manager and close the door and tell her I think I just had a fucking mini stroke!
She giggles. I'm like No! I'm serious!
I tell her to give me a piece of paper and a pen and I show her and another girl in there my handwriting. It's a mess. Both of their jaws drop and then I freak out and start fucking getting watery eyed!
Like WTF is going on?? I Feel fine! But I am starting to feel really nervous. They suggest I call my doctor so I do. I tell the girl at Docs office what is going on and she's like, "how fast can you be here?" -30 minutes.
Then my manager thinks I shouldn't drive! I will drive you she says. So at this point I do not want to look at Google at all. We drive to my Doctor's office on the other side of town. I go right in, they take my vitals and I am 139/91.
I say, "that's bad right?" She's like, "well no not really, I've seen worse you're probably just nervous."
Finally my doc comes in (I just had a physical a week ago) He's like hey what's going on? I say give me a piece of paper and pen so I begin to write and although a bit better it is still a fucked up mess. He says, "slow down, write your name again."
But I'm like ""This is how fast I write though!" so I try again and slowly start to make the letters and they are messy but readable. At this point he tells me to do all kinds of simple and awkward tests kind of like roadside DUI tests. Touch your nose, touch my finger, follow my finger tip, touch it when it's moving.
Then sit down, walk towards me on your heels, go back and sit.
Walk towards me on your tip toes, now sit again. Bring up your palms, separate them, touch your thumbs together, now separate them.
He asks me if I am stressed. I tell him no more than normal.
"How much caffeine are you drinking?" -A shit ton!
After describing him my daily caffeine intake he looks at me and says. Look, you're not having a stroke and you have never had a stroke. You are amped out on Caffeine! Relax and go back to work and back off the caffeine.
This is my average caffeine intake the last few months.
Wake up 5:00 AM grind a bunch of fresh Organic coffee from Costco.
Fill the coffee maker to six cups of water.
BTW the I grind it so fucking long it looks like dust, so it's basically espresso.
Fill two coffee tumblers with the coffee and add half & half, plus sugar.
Get on the road by 5:40 am drink one tumbler before I walk in office. By 7:30 AM I am done with the second tumbler.
I go get another cup of "latte" from the machine in the break room.
Few hours later I'm on my first diet coke of the day. Then, for lunch another diet coke or sometimes regular coke.
Then in afternoon I go downstairs and chill in the engineering dept and drink a cup of their nasty "shop" coffee.
Go home and sometimes drink another coke for dinner and then possibly make another big ass pot of coffee if I have photos to edit that night. Sometimes I'll stop at a Vietnamese restaurant and get a Vietnamese iced coffee to go.
So basically I OD'd on caffeine!! On top of this I haven't quit smoking like I was suppose to, so I'm putting down close to a pack a day of Camel 99s! Also gained about 15 lbs since I did the half marathon last June.
Wake up call man. This is what happens when a 41 year old stoner, druggy, boozer of 20 years goes sober kids. I found a way to fucking kill myself legally!
I'm back in office now and just chillin' the rest of the day. My wife is going to flip when I tell her tonight. Another girl at work thinks I should get a second opinion too.
Wow what a week! And I still have Trump to look forward to... :(
- get a second opinion. totally sounds stroke-like,Gnash
- holy shit, glad it wasn't something more serious!scarabin
- I drink double that amount of coffee and have not had that reaction.Gnash
- I will. I know wtf.HijoDMaite
- I got down to the manager part and was already thinking of acute anxiety being set off by something. Boatloads of caffeine will do it, hombre!BuddhaHat
- lol gnash you serious?HijoDMaite
- it's good that none of his tests showed anything but still. don't play loose with your brainGnash
- I hit the caffeine hard before Xmas and then took 2 solid days off it, and had excruciating headaches. Watch out for them, or ease of slowly!BuddhaHat
- i've been dealing with anxiety for 5 years. can't even drive on freeway at night bro. On a small dose of celexa and it's gotten better.HijoDMaite
- yup. I'm drink coffee all day. last cup before bed. no sugar though.Gnash
- Getting old is weird. Gotta manage our bodies better now more than ever. Hope you feel better.capn_ron
- I was rerading this really fast and then when you wrote coffee i slowed down...damn...oey
- I reduced my intake of coffee to two small cups a day. but I'm not doing much work. i would also get a second opinion.oey
- very freaky shit...like in some weird movie. hope you're doing better now and that it was only the coffee, nothing else.oey
- I need some Yoga.HijoDMaite
- get that checked out, man. the problem is, if it was a stroke, you're already past any point of treatment. ...detritus
- ... I only say this because i happened to listen to a podcast about strokes last night, exciting little man that i am.detritus
- i'm sure you're fine. you've used plenty of the letter e < here.
- transient ischemic attack
- get a second opinion. don't fuck aroundGnash
- I'm going to drink one 16 oz cup per day so I don't get the gnarly headaches.HijoDMaite
- and quit smokiingGnash
- I drink about 473ml max a day if i do drink at all. Don't really drink coffee if i don't have to stay awake.pango
- can you write something and post it here? preferably not your name.pango
- uff that link Gnash..HijoDMaite
- serious dude. all may be well but i'm not buying the coffee ODGnash
- quit smoking. lose the sugar. drink 2l water/day. no pop or soda. walk like your late.Gnash
- and get a 2nd opinionGnash
- explain it just like you have here, bring your writing if you still have itGnash
- I do get especially jittery if i drink more than 4 shots of espresso.pango
- Maybe time to switch to green tea?SteveJobs
- check out the post above i posted the writing samplesHijoDMaite
- I OD'd on cold brew (which has WAY more caffeine than a regular cup). Panic attacks, headaches, the works. Plus iced tea. Quit cold turkey. Decaf for me now.CincodeMayo
- https://www.youtube.… lyrics. something to think aboutdeathboy
- damn. i can relate to those lyrics. thanks deathboyHijoDMaite
- no problem i had a panic attack a few years ago. seems like when u get a good one it likes to linger in the corners of your minddeathboy
- if that's the case.. personally this song helps keep me cool calm pete at times that beast feels like eh might be around. like flyingdeathboy
- seriously m8, cut the Coke... this is poison... Do something nowBennn
- I know all about panic attacks. my anxiety exasperates any symptoms I might have. It's an on going cycle if you don't learn to control it. Caffeine can screw usea_sea
- Do you get enough sleep? I am not a doctor, but I know that sleep and some easy walking is better than lots of medicine.Longcopylover
- wow, people are dumb. It never occurred to you that you were drinking too much coffee?fruitsalad
First noticed something was up when I couldn't write SEPARATE
Me trying to write my name in front of boss
wrote this 5 minutes ago
- well, you do write like a hobo normally, but still.. first 2 are worrisomeGnash
- (my writing is almost identical, btw)Gnash
- did you not know how to write it, or were your fingers just not cooperating?Gnash
- You write in all upper case? uggghhhpango
- My fingers would not cooperate! and yes ALL CAPS ALWAYS.HijoDMaite
- While it certainly seems more jittery, I would try not to look too hard into handwriting analysis as a form of diagnosis. At the most, it might suggestBuddhaHat
- anxiety, tension, shit, even a really bad hangover could cause it. But the bottom one looks much better. Take care of yourself, bro.BuddhaHat
- when you were talking to your boss were you making sense?Gnash
- About ppl who write in all caps: Although they may act normally in social situations, They have problems showing their true selves.shellie
- ^ reporter has stroke on airGnash
- I heard that on a special about a murderer. I write in all caps, a lot like your last sample. Yall don't wanna cross us in a dark alley.shellie
- haha thanks Shellie. Gnash yeah making sense fine.HijoDMaite
- it's not analysing handwriting, it's disruptive fine motor skills that's the issueGnash
- All-cap writer here as well :)Gnash
- ^^ that's good sign you were making sense. a stroke would blur your thinking as well,Gnash
- uggghhhh you all cap writers...pango
- depends on how rush i am.
- ALL CAPS HERE!oey
- lol my handwriting has gotten fuckin ridiculously bad as I get older. I blame keyboards and phones. What was that episode of Portlandia where adults...HijoDMaite
- WTH!! so many of you!pango
- didn't know how to write anymore?HijoDMaite
- when I was young I wanted to write the way I saw architects write on their drawings. So I forced myself to only write in all-caps for yearsGnash
- now I can't write cursive without a ton on mental effortGnash
- i actually enjoys writing... although i don't write as much. i like to write as if i'm gliding through the page.pango
- learned calligraphy when i was young. although can't write shit with fountain pen or brush now.pango
- you write like you're gliding on the page? do you ever glide into your vagina?Gnash
- kidding!! just kidding!! :)Gnash
- lol ouch...pango
- That first one looks like my normal handwriting, all caps too :/SteveJobs
- ALL CAPS ALL DAYcannonball1978
- what's wrong with you people?!?!?! am i the only one who writes normally?pango
- Don't worry. Most neurological issues don't come and go. They just get worse. My father had ALS and once his writing went bad it never returned.OP31
- Since your writing normal again it's most likely the caffeine. I drink a ton of coffee and get twitches all over when I over do it.OP31
- handwrititing of a person with amyotrophic lateral sclerosisdrgs
- hahah he really fucked her up.
- Is that cunt made of paper?!HAYZ1LLLA
- holy shit that last hit_niko
- They're fucking powerful beasts to be fair... he/she wasn't expecting it... No idea why the second time... You'd be on your guard surelyset
- a hit like that in the NFL would result in a forced 6 month IR for the new concussion protocol._niko
- worst. sheperd. eversince1979
- the dog is all "Worldstar!!!"Squiddy
- When vegan food fights backMaaku
- I would slaughter all of themcannonball1978
- wearing a hoodie killed his vision. didn't see it coming.hotroddy
- geezuz krisssBennn
- according to ngc, a strong bone to bone hit can be heard from a mile away, imagine the impact. jesus.helloeatbreathedrive
- hahah he really fucked her up.
- Does this work with teams, where you can select certain files to sync with different members?ArmandoEstrada
- I have an account...ArmandoEstrada
- I can easily share stuff and send links.
It's like Dropbox but with a 50GB free ;)
I also use Dropbox though. Just give it a try and see by yourself maybe?nbq
- The thing is how does Mega give that away for free? The original creator (Kim Dot Com) sold it in 2015 and doesn't trust it anymore...evilpeacock
- lol @evilpeacock...do you trust dropbox, google drive, or any other? If you need security and privacy you should set up your cloud: https://owncloud.org…uan
- You really let yourself go, since a few pages back. :(Continuity
- LOL continuityBuddhaHat
- oh man lolRamanisky2
- is this the fat hacker Trump is always referring toRamanisky2
- nice detailing on the enormous y-fronts - is it lace?fadein11
- i don't get it, what did you do to your photo?scarabin
- photoshopped the beer out, didn't want to come across as unhealthyset
- nice - link pleasefadein11
- Thanks! It's just a concept, full design here: https://www.pinteres…fues
- very smoooooth ... nice job fuesRamanisky2
- Very nice!davey_g
- Dribbble link: https://dribbble.com…fues
- lovely – what are you using for that sweet smooth animation?Daithi
- After Effectsfues
- very niceGnash
Uggghh another bad news.
One of my friend just admitted her self into hospital. For mental break down. She was hearing voices in her head everywhere she goes and stuff. She doesn't even use any kind of hallucinogen or recreational drugs of any kind. Totally clean...
- Sometimes it seems like everyone around me is falling apart.... sigh...pango
- not always a sign of schizophrenia but good for her for seeking helpGnash
- had this happen to someone close to me not long ago ... was a result of anxiety and the resulting lack of sleep for several days, plus stress about safetymonospaced
- psychiatrists immediately jump to manic depression, despite not spending more than an hour with them, but all was good after a couple nights of great sleepmonospaced
- your friend will be heavily sedated at the hospital, and hopefully will recover almost immediately as a result ... I hope you're doing alright manmonospaced
- Just saw it on the news literally 2 days ago the same hospital was having short staff problem resulting some miscare for some patient...pango
- One patient attempted suicide... fuck... =_=
Going to see her after work today.pango
- mental health wings are understaffed and overworked. patients need advocates.Gnash
- I'm alright. Just feel uneasy for things happening to people around me. And not much I can do to make a significant difference.pango
- Ya worst shit is happening to people around the world. But it is always those close to us effects us the most.pango
- being around makes a significant difference. even if it's just say.hi.Gnash
- saying, hi *Gnash
- needs a zoomset
- holly cow!!!oey
- looks like ALF
- so gooddbloc
- best one yet. lol!!dorf
- i zoomed and that's freaking awesome! ahahahahelloeatbreathedrive
- i think you just won, ron!scarabin
- hahaha. set as a sexy hairy cow giving the sexy look back. I cracked myself up about this one.capn_ron
- Lol so creepypango
- more like an exodus.ApeRobot
- more like hopekona
- more like unity of the humanzSalarrue
- Though luck, y'all invaded first.zarkonite
- all organisms move away from negative stimuli.Gnash
- Well where do you expect people to go when you fucked up their place.pango
- Fuck allah: https://www.youtube.…Bindegal
- Allah literally translates to "god"
Fuck god... sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯pango
Anyone else notice set's expression seems to change subtly with every new PSB image? On some he looks pissed off; on others, he looks like he slightly smirking; on others still, it looks like he's about to cry.
- Rest of QBN: 'Cool story, bro.'Continuity
- im justing waiting for it to enddrgs
- I hate "cool story bro" people. STFU.
Your response: Cool story bro.jagara
- I'm like the jesus painting that sometimes has it's eyes open, sometimes not.set
- Sometimes I'm angry at how much of a cunt you are. Sometimes I'm happy at how I've informed you that you're a cunt.set
- Sometimes I'm sad because I haven't quite managed to convey the full extent how much of an actual cunt you are.set
- ...and I missed an 'of' after 'extent' so now I sound like an albanianset
- It's that enigmatic mona Lisa thing you have going on.Continuity
- And I missed my capitalisation. I'll be an albanian with you.Continuity
- True. His look is more complex than the Mona Lisa stare. LOL!Krassy
- It's called 'designer stare' - we all prob have it. It's like mild Vietnam stare.fadein11