For a better tomorrow.
- A face like that should not have such specific standards.iCanHazQBN
- she'd be perfect for the online dating idiot._niko
- i see nothing wrong here. she knows what she wants. you guys are just mad because you consider yourself better than her and yet don't fit her qualificationsgilgamush
- whoever bags her is gonna take one for the team.dorf
- Beggars can't be choosersset
- She's just 18, she'll learn. Or will be pregnant soon.mekk
- She wants to walk around in jogging pants, yet wants a buff exercise dude. Selfishpinkfloyd
- Lol @ 'jogging pants' becoming lazy pantsset
- She's in tune with Georges' "tall people" agenda.docpoz
- gilgamush... nobody is mad. nobody wants her. those qualifications are ridiculous though... "a lifter who carries his big dog like a baby".... lol. so stupid.iCanHazQBN
- I Can't Believe It's Not TrumpGardener
- Is he appalled, too?Continuity
- "You butter listen to me, you loser."prophetone
- "I heard you have blood coming outta your, wherever... Well, get butter soon, you loser."prophetone
- "I am very rich in saturated fats, and I will make America great again. Even if I win only by a slim margarine, you losers."prophetone
- "I told Amorosa... you melt that butter and you're fired."docpoz
- Really sad.
Anyway, go girl...grotesk_neue
- Live your dreams™grotesk_neue
- ○ Find a prisoner with a life-sentence to have a baby with_niko
- Someone should really tell her about paper.iCanHazQBN
- well she can check of the making a fool of oneself one halfway downgilgamush
- Oh, I thought that was
○ Make a foal myselfdetritus
- ○ Have this tattoo removedkalkal
- Really sad.
Come on, Set — EUR15Bn, or whatever, spread across x countries over y decades is chump change for governments if they..
a) think it will act as a bridgehead project to form political unification
b) know that every previous such endeavour has resulted in ‘new science’ which has led fairly directly to evolutions in technology and bigger GDPs, industries and knowledge economies.
I'm hella ignorant about all this, but I do know enough to know that most of the scientists don't really know what'll come of it either, with competing theorisations and philosophies in the vying. All they know is that it's worth effort and is a necessary function of modern humanity, so headlong into it they go.
I mean — where the fuck's the profit in the Hubble telescope? It needn't be about money, but it is about the enriching.
- I really am bored.detritus
- how do you access the knowledge directly? what is withheld or filtered to the public?yurimon
- Everything is ‘filtered’, Yuri, but that doesn't imply that anything is hidden.detritus
- not saying its hidden, but for the most part every photo allowed to be published goes through the security apparatus,yurimon
- my only concern with these type of findings if they publish what is true. example. the flat earth concept was official response to trying to suppres Christians.yurimon
- someone kept the round earth concept even though established for 1000's of years to themselves. pushed an acceptable reality for purpose of controlyurimon
- I suspect the entire Christian doctrine was more of a blamable control mechanism than the not-universally-acce... idea that the Earth is flat.detritus
- the point, is how much knowledge and implementation of that knowledge is allowed for regular people, there is still a control factor for not accede the systemyurimon
- You have access to more information than anyone before you did, ever.
Physics = Science = Knowledge with a Kapital K. That shit doesn't get hidden.detritus
- where's the evidence they hid the fact that the earth is round to "control" people?yuekit
- It's funny the amount of imaginary conspiracies people invent. I guess it makes the world a more exciting place.yuekit
- Can the hubble space telescope be used to monitor the earth's surface?Jeremyhead
- yuekit, try to see what happens if by knowledge and technical means you become independent from the system and others could replicate your enlightenment.yurimon
- alot of too smart have fallen historically, not a conspiracy.yurimon
- as if you would know what to do with that data even if you had direct access to itmonospaced
- mono, that is such a demeaning thing to say to someone.yurimon
- well it's true none the less. i agree with detritus' point here. it's not a matter of disclosure unless you want to make it one. it's a matter of should we fundgilgamush
- these expensive projects. it's only demeaning if you are some kind of physicistgilgamush
- Again, oh to live in such a black and white world where one imagines one knows all there is to know.set
- I wasn't trying to be demeaning, 99.9999999999% of all people wouldn't know what to make of the raw data eithermonospaced
Ugh, let me guess: you're the kind of douchebag who probably lives somewhere like Etobicoke or Mississauga but still tells people you live in Toronto because you think it makes you cool. Meanwhile you jealously criticize people who actually live in Toronto.
I hope no one bought your piece of shit book.
Dude, fucking wasting everyone's time with this bullshit in the name of what? You have that much free time to dick around with this crap?
You troll, bait, cast a net, converse, screen grab, upload to social, promote across your network, and then probably troll comment sections with a troll account to illicit more bullshit.
You're online dating yourself bro and you're the shallow bitch in the relationship... how's that working out for you irl?
No one spends 15 billion on a non profit scientific endeavour. I'm not going to go full Yurimon but there is obviously a lot we're not being told about that thing.
- Finding something that could revolutionise the world may be non profit. The patent allowing you to capitalise on it may not be.Peter
- they would tell you and you wouldn't get it. don't fear what you can't understandgilgamush
- God I wish the world really was as black and white as so many cunts think it isset
- the U.S. Gov puts billions into nasamonospaced
- Nasa haha, I guess you think that organisation is black and white tooset
- Black and white howgilgamush
- What was Tim Berners Lee's secret agenda in creating HTML I wonderyuekit
- So because some things are conspiratorial, everything must be? What a small minded approach..set
- there is certain knowledge which is ok for the public. like pondering particles n shit, is the same like looking in the sky with your gf. has no use if its notyurimon
- practical unlike knowledge to build something you can use, puts you above the game. we wouldn't want individuals with that type of power. now would we?yurimon
- aren't you hinting at some kind of conspiracy at CERN, a hidden agenda?monospaced
- man, that looked funcruddlebub
- it was. i didn't get away from the screen for way too long. hat trouble switching the resolution out there.arne
- Very cool! Love the greens in the top one.mg33
- Yeah love the green tonesRamanisky2
- Heaven. Nice pics :)set
- Nice, where?grotesk_neue
- mid/south black forestarne
this deserves to be in here also
- easily the most fucked up thing i have seen todayautoflavour
- how can she pugslap?lajj
- fucking slagfadein11
- yep, definitely going to hell..autoflavour
- Bitches be like...see_thru
- lovely neighborhoodIRNlun6
- Pug Control!
Criminal and Mental check before anyone owns a pug!pango
- fuckn animalGeorgesIV
- Rear paw scratched her eyes outpinkfloyd
- And I was worried I was going to die unhappy. Fucking dying of laughter over here.Jeremy_Ian
- Pug was trying to defend her too. I hope the internet strikes her downBrokenHD
- new sport like http://instntrply.co…bezoar
- thats not funny i don't why you people laugh at thislodef
- Ugh. Fucking savage (and I'm not talking about the poor dog)!chukkaphob
- yea and they upvote too so now animal abuse is being laughed at on the front page of QBNuuuuuu
- she could break the dogs neck doing thatuuuuuu
- Oh shut up you fannies. Obviously it's not ok but it's still fucking funnyset
- i don't think the upvoters support of animal abuse. I'm glad this woman got caught on tape/BrokenHD
- Is there a YouTube clip? I'd like some soundpinkfloyd
- I like how the pug extends it's rear leg for dat reachpinkfloyd
- what a bitch... I hope the dog is OK and they take it away from that hooker.dbloc
- i hate seeing this kind of thing on the front page....juanluisgarcia
- ^ design forum isn't.fadein11
- LOL @ "you fannies"elahon
- It's so wrong that's why it's funny LOLpango
- so much fail here.docpoz
- thats a great dog to have around for securityomg
- The day the Human will treat the Animals as an equal... It will be too late, actually, we have difficulties accepting other Humans. We are so fucked.Ben99
- potential injuries: broken neck, spinal injury, facial fracture, broken ribs, broken limbs...docpoz
- dog seems dazed after impactdocpoz
- scratch facial fracture from the list.docpoz
Hahaha saw a really hot chick riding a bike, wearing see through yoga pants. You can totally see her panties. And there were 5 guys riding bikes right behind her following wherever she goes. LOL
- I need feminism because...pango
- i need exhibitionism because...
- A train of perves lolpango
- There were 6 guys*
- Lol I wish! I didn't have a bike.pango
- Please specify location. Robson st? Georgia st? seawall?
Wanna be there next time.VectorMasked
- Venables street bike lane and commercial drive.pango
Price - $129 USD
- Only a $129- bucks? If true, this just might be a game changer.utopian
- There are a shed-load of cheap, decent, Android handsets being launched in places like India etc. Price to hardware ratio is insane.face_melter
- @face_melter, agreed, that market is getting saturated fast, and obi will face a lot of competition theremonospaced
- the more shitphones the betterGeorgesIV
- the more shitphones the sooner our planet runs out of materials and we go back to talking to each other's faces and/or smoke signals and letter mailprophetone
- Moto g. Gane over.docpoz
- O, kthe Obi looks good too.docpoz