For a better tomorrow.
- Who's the midget now? WHO'S THE MIDGET NOW BITCH!?maquito
- Where is she staring at?pango
- Taylor thinkin: "what are those!?"prophetone
- fuckig lol!sureshot
- awesome! haha!Krassy
- that's some good BG cloning going on there :)Ramanisky2
- I'm loling at the biggest fan over therefeel
- thnx broRamanisky2
- Last two are great.face_melter
- very nice!Krassy
- Very nice!!OSFA
- So niceset
- Nice results man. R u still shooting with the 5dmk2 and 24-105?HijoDMaite
- these are all shot with a DxO-one.
a mini DSLR that shoots as low as f/1.8
and fits in my pocket :)Ramanisky2
- it is a bit on pricey side at a cool $600 but it's small and uses the iphone6+ to shoot
and kicks out 20.2 megapixelsRamanisky2
- Love the beach shots. So fresh looking. I NEED A VACATION.iCanHazQBN
- Well f you! >:(
They look amazing.pango
Jury rejects woman's suit against nephew for energetic greeting
"A jury in Bridgeport, Conn., has rejected a woman's attempt to sue her then 8-year-old nephew for an exuberant greeting at his birthday party four years ago that she says caused her a broken wrist.
Jennifer Connell sued in Bridgeport Superior Court for $127,000, saying the little boy did not behave reasonably when he leapt into her arms at his 8th birthday celebration."
Here's the limped-wrist twat:
- You guys need to do something to stop waste of time and resources on stupid lawsuits. Amazing how you can sue anybody for anything.VectorMasked
- In most places people would just tell you to GTFO if you ever had something as stupid as this for material.VectorMasked
- it's not stupid lawsuits that are the problem, rather it's vengeful people of the opposite sex that causes these issues.omg
- they are not a problem? It's a waste of public time, money and resources.VectorMasked
- In some countries authorities would slap you in the face and tell you to GTFO if you ever went with this kind of comedic material.VectorMasked
- well that's one way to never see your family again, hope it was worth itprophetone
The Democratic debate starts tonight at 8:30 p.m. Eastern / 5:30 p.m. Pacific on CNN. It will also be streamed live on CNN's website.
Most people, even Democrats, aren't even aware of Bernie. This will be the first time he has a national audience like this. I think this event will definitely give him a boost.
Don't misunderstand what I'm going to say next, I've been always for freedom and liberty,
but I'm deeply happy ttip passed, there was no way it wouldn't, we're talking about treaties that will give corporations more powers that they've ever wished for, do you think the people have a chance to beat that?
So why does it makes me happy? I'm tired of repeating the same conspiracy theories again and again and getting shit on. peeps don't want to believe in the NWO, so what's better than actually living under it.
sadly instead of trying to find the real culprits, the plebeans will go back to hating on demoblicans completelly ignoring that they are just actors, so why should I be sad if they can't even sit down for a minute and see the whole picture.
so yeah, it makes me happy, so so happy,
long live fascism,
no trump2k16 this time
- That make sense...
But... you seem to think that would wakeup the sheeples...
I don't think so....gonzalle
- it's George's burden that he carries alone. Even in a thread full of people agreeing with him, he's being shit on for having seen the truth.Fax_Benson
- Not exactly an engaging perspective is it, fax? oh well, this plebian's just going to sit here with his thumb up his ass, evidently.detritus
- I feel guilty for frustrating him so.Fax_Benson
- I don't even know who you guys talking to? who's agreeing with me? who am I shitting on, stop fuckn taking everything like it's directed to you, I stop tryingGeorgesII
- to convert anyone, I say my piece and leave it at that, no need to dis/agree with me,
I'm not asking for it, so stop feeling like it's directed at youGeorgesII
- No social reward for change at the moment. no real carrot on a stick for the immediate fix. Maybe if there was an app or a button to click, would be easier.yurimon
- Fact, this free trade deal passing proves 9/11 was a controlled demotion and the world is ruled by reptilian overlords.yuekit
- There is literally no other way to explain a trade deal except New World Order and the existence of shape-shifting pedophile reptilians :\yuekit
- Lol, even when Georges is melancholy he is still annoyingly condescendinggilgamush
- Lol such a sensitive little flowerset
- That make sense...
- the face of Anti islam protests in Australia..autoflavour
- The indigenous people should march against these guys.iCanHazQBN
- ^ self hate detected...yurimon
- ^ lol wut?moldero
it's the new memeGeorgesII
yuri's got that aussie pride?sarahfailin
- Gummy sue at the front.. best blowjob in Bendigo under $5autoflavour
- It's amazing how many things 'Aussie Aussie Aussie' covers. Next year, opposable digits.MrT
- they look intelligentinteliboy
- Russ Abbott?Morning_star
- Russ Abbott LOL.
You old bastard ;-)HAYZ1LLLA
- lol @ Russ Abbottfadein11
- Anyone see that Russ Abbot short on BBC earlier this year? Fucking weird seeing him being all dark and not prancing around the place in a ginger wig...detritus
- I thought it was the dad from Six Feet UnderGardener
- LOL @ Russ AbbottNoggin
- surra de bundaoey
- FINISH HIM!!Wolfboy
- guy in yellow pants. hilarious.sofakingback
- preferred execution methodBrokenHD
- Guy with the camera and two girls are pretty funny tooHayoth
- I want to punch the cunt with the yellow trousers. Really, really hard.
I'd also have something terse to say to the cunt pulling the Mortal Kobat moves.Continuity
- What a fucking barrel of laughs you must be lolset
- *puffs pipeContinuity
- lol @surra da bundamaquito
- is that a carrot dancing in the back?bklyndroobeki
- this looks staged. but still funnysarahfailin
- @scarb knocked it out of the parkgarbage
- holy shit. It's him.Ianbolton
- art really sucks these days if its even art.yurimon
- I don't have the theoretical framework to engage in a discussion about contemporary art with you but no, this isn't meant to be art.yuriman
- Laura Thompson has a background in Photography and Communication Design.yuriman
- It's CLOBBERIN' TIME!sarahfailin
- time for the daily yuri medication remindergarbage
- regardless me no likey.yurimon
- they ran out of user names broh?yurimon
- these would make great halloween costumes.omg
so why did Marychain leave? did I miss something or did he just bounce? he was cool.
- maybe he found a womaninteliboy
- I think most people stop when the fun stops.yuriman
- probably got bored of reading 'paging marychain' in every other side noteFax_Benson
- I think marychain was a troll but another user on here, that's a cuntpinkfloyd
- Is he, like, banned-gone, or just-not-posting-gon...Continuity
- maybe he was found dead underneath a giant womangarbage
- "congrats, little man"chukkaphob
- wow. had no idea.Gnash
- The girl in the audience, far right, is like 'he is soo short'iCanHazQBN
- He's even in the foreground and below her shoulders.aslip
- ... plus a hat!iCanHazQBN
- Taylor Swift looks like someone scaled her in Photoshop, but didn't hold down shift, so pulled her Y out of whack.detritus
- @detrius LOL!Krassy
- Taylor Swift is 5'10" - Bruno Mars is 5"5"
I got those details in an envelope in the mail.mg33
- I would pay 12 dollars max to watch them boink.iCanHazQBN
- I would pay 13 dollars to boink hermoldero
- lol mg33, she's also likely wearing 5in heelsbklyndroobeki
- this photo kind of cracks me up. i'm the same height as mars.bklyndroobeki
- shorty! lol i'm 5'even :P she's a giant.sea_sea
- Strangely, I've just happened upon this wiki page.. https://en.wikipedia…detritus
- Johnnu knoxville?Hayoth
- She should be holding him like he's holding the awardset
- Man, Game of Thrones is getting weird.face_melter