For a better tomorrow.
desperate attempts to stay relevant..
just make a porno already will Cyrus..
- will youautoflavour
- you want cyrus?drgs
- she looks so much banal..GeorgesIV
- she's a nudist. seriously.inteliboy
- shock factor zeroautoflavour
- not to mention its all so completely scripted and calculated to generate controversy ..autoflavour
- yep. everything is calculated at that level.Ben99
- do you think in 20 years they will be showing cunts?drgs
- hopefully not Miley's by that stage.. only person who wants to see a 42 year old snatch is MaryChainautoflavour
- who cares?docpoz
What a dingleberry.
- Blow your dad. I know your mom wants to watchyurimon_jr
- Sounds great, calling my dad now.elahon
- Such wit.nb
- nb, if you were a sandwich, which one would you be:
- Another brilliant zinger!nb
- ip ban hammer is next i would hopegilgamush
- dingleberry. i haven't heard that one in a whiledocpoz
- a lot of troll drama on this website considering there's not even that many of us here...inteliboy
- there are hundreds of lurkers, bit of a soap opera tbh. post an image you host and watch the hits...kingsteven
- on second thought... it's more like a zoo.kingsteven
- A face like that should not have such specific standards.iCanHazQBN
- she'd be perfect for the online dating idiot._niko
- i see nothing wrong here. she knows what she wants. you guys are just mad because you consider yourself better than her and yet don't fit her qualificationsgilgamush
- whoever bags her is gonna take one for the team.dorf
- Beggars can't be choosersset
- She's just 18, she'll learn. Or will be pregnant soon.mekk
- She wants to walk around in jogging pants, yet wants a buff exercise dude. Selfishpinkfloyd
- Lol @ 'jogging pants' becoming lazy pantsset
- She's in tune with Georges' "tall people" agenda.docpoz
- gilgamush... nobody is mad. nobody wants her. those qualifications are ridiculous though... "a lifter who carries his big dog like a baby".... lol. so stupid.iCanHazQBN
- Lol born in 1997. Abortset
- sweatpants: https://www.youtube.…dorf
- Smile to all she says and fuck her for fundrgs
- I Can't Believe It's Not TrumpGardener
- Is he appalled, too?Continuity
- "You butter listen to me, you loser."prophetone
- "I heard you have blood coming outta your, wherever... Well, get butter soon, you loser."prophetone
- "I am very rich in saturated fats, and I will make America great again. Even if I win only by a slim margarine, you losers."prophetone
- "I told Amorosa... you melt that butter and you're fired."docpoz
- Upvoting this post feels like voting for Trumpdrgs
- Really sad.
Anyway, go girl...grotesk_neue
- Live your dreams™grotesk_neue
- ○ Find a prisoner with a life-sentence to have a baby with_niko
- Someone should really tell her about paper.iCanHazQBN
- well she can check of the making a fool of oneself one halfway downgilgamush
- Oh, I thought that was
○ Make a foal myselfdetritus
- ○ Have this tattoo removedkalkal
- running away from polio?autoflavour
- moving to Berlin.. god.. kill me nowautoflavour
- the last one should be "regretting this tattoo"autoflavour
- 'blindbooking a flight'
*spins wheel of exciting flight surpise*
Isle of Man!face_melter
- Really sad.
Come on, Set — EUR15Bn, or whatever, spread across x countries over y decades is chump change for governments if they..
a) think it will act as a bridgehead project to form political unification
b) know that every previous such endeavour has resulted in ‘new science’ which has led fairly directly to evolutions in technology and bigger GDPs, industries and knowledge economies.
I'm hella ignorant about all this, but I do know enough to know that most of the scientists don't really know what'll come of it either, with competing theorisations and philosophies in the vying. All they know is that it's worth effort and is a necessary function of modern humanity, so headlong into it they go.
I mean — where the fuck's the profit in the Hubble telescope? It needn't be about money, but it is about the enriching.
- I really am bored.detritus
- how do you access the knowledge directly? what is withheld or filtered to the public?yurimon
- Everything is ‘filtered’, Yuri, but that doesn't imply that anything is hidden.detritus
- not saying its hidden, but for the most part every photo allowed to be published goes through the security apparatus,yurimon
- my only concern with these type of findings if they publish what is true. example. the flat earth concept was official response to trying to suppres Christians.yurimon
- someone kept the round earth concept even though established for 1000's of years to themselves. pushed an acceptable reality for purpose of controlyurimon
- I suspect the entire Christian doctrine was more of a blamable control mechanism than the not-universally-acce... idea that the Earth is flat.detritus
- the point, is how much knowledge and implementation of that knowledge is allowed for regular people, there is still a control factor for not accede the systemyurimon
- You have access to more information than anyone before you did, ever.
Physics = Science = Knowledge with a Kapital K. That shit doesn't get hidden.detritus
- where's the evidence they hid the fact that the earth is round to "control" people?yuekit
- It's funny the amount of imaginary conspiracies people invent. I guess it makes the world a more exciting place.yuekit
- Can the hubble space telescope be used to monitor the earth's surface?Jeremyhead
- yuekit, try to see what happens if by knowledge and technical means you become independent from the system and others could replicate your enlightenment.yurimon
- alot of too smart have fallen historically, not a conspiracy.yurimon
- as if you would know what to do with that data even if you had direct access to itmonospaced
- mono, that is such a demeaning thing to say to someone.yurimon
- well it's true none the less. i agree with detritus' point here. it's not a matter of disclosure unless you want to make it one. it's a matter of should we fundgilgamush
- these expensive projects. it's only demeaning if you are some kind of physicistgilgamush
- Again, oh to live in such a black and white world where one imagines one knows all there is to know.set
- I wasn't trying to be demeaning, 99.9999999999% of all people wouldn't know what to make of the raw data eithermonospaced
Ugh, let me guess: you're the kind of douchebag who probably lives somewhere like Etobicoke or Mississauga but still tells people you live in Toronto because you think it makes you cool. Meanwhile you jealously criticize people who actually live in Toronto.
I hope no one bought your piece of shit book.
Dude, fucking wasting everyone's time with this bullshit in the name of what? You have that much free time to dick around with this crap?
You troll, bait, cast a net, converse, screen grab, upload to social, promote across your network, and then probably troll comment sections with a troll account to illicit more bullshit.
You're online dating yourself bro and you're the shallow bitch in the relationship... how's that working out for you irl?
No one spends 15 billion on a non profit scientific endeavour. I'm not going to go full Yurimon but there is obviously a lot we're not being told about that thing.
- Finding something that could revolutionise the world may be non profit. The patent allowing you to capitalise on it may not be.Peter
- they would tell you and you wouldn't get it. don't fear what you can't understandgilgamush
- God I wish the world really was as black and white as so many cunts think it isset
- the U.S. Gov puts billions into nasamonospaced
- Nasa haha, I guess you think that organisation is black and white tooset
- Black and white howgilgamush
- What was Tim Berners Lee's secret agenda in creating HTML I wonderyuekit
- So because some things are conspiratorial, everything must be? What a small minded approach..set
- there is certain knowledge which is ok for the public. like pondering particles n shit, is the same like looking in the sky with your gf. has no use if its notyurimon
- practical unlike knowledge to build something you can use, puts you above the game. we wouldn't want individuals with that type of power. now would we?yurimon
- aren't you hinting at some kind of conspiracy at CERN, a hidden agenda?monospaced