For a better tomorrow.
- could be anyone of usdrgs
- when i see people slouching it reminds me to sit up straightsarahfailin
- i looked at this and immediately corrected my postureprophetone
- i did the same thing prophetone. i wonder if making this my desktop screen would make me sit up more?capn_ron
- lol. Sat up right away!section_014
- he can suck his own cockpinkfloyd
- To be fair, the ergonomics of that setup are atrocious.SteveJobs
- You could sit like this on an Aeron if you wanted to.MrT
- I bet that guy can fix my laptop issues.HijoDMaite
wow... just got a call from my wife that has me fuming... raging right now.
She leashed the dog and took her for a walk... about 2 mins into the walk she's attacked by TWO bulldogs from out of nowhere.
The owner of the bulldogs did next to nothing to get the dogs of my Wife and dog. Some good samaritan came running as my wife literally covered our dog (who is 14 and stands no chance in a fight like this at her age)... my wife is covered in scrapes and minor slashes from protecting our dog.
The bystander managed to get the dogs off my wife w/out getting hurt himself. When it was all said and done the lady w/the dogs didn't even apologize... .
I know the owner of those two fucking dogs... she's and her BF are actually nice folks on any given day... but the fact there was no apology and the lady didn't even come out to check on my wife really has me fuming. I'm stuck in a shitty hotel room in another State while my wife is tending to our limping dog and her own newly hacked-up skin.
The next time you think that Bulldogs are just cute tough-looking remember they're also known for attacking w/out provocation... they have an inner evil streak... fucking watch yourself around them. :/
My wife and pup are fine... but ffs what a scare. I'm not posting the pics here but my wife shared what her lower back and sides look like... fucking hell I'm ablaze over this and there's nothing I can do.
- Sometimes life make you helpless, so you know how it feels.robthelad
- Sorry for you man, astonished with woman reaction too... hope your wife recover fast and you're able to go back home soon to take care.OBBTKN
- photos and police. Your wife and dog will heal but what if the next attack is a kid?mugwart
- I grew up with loads of English Bull terriers. Amazing dogs, best pets but we had a rule if they ever drew blood they'd have to be put down.mugwart
- Hope that wasn't harsh. It was a shock and traumatic event. Hope they heal fastmugwart
- surely the need for such a rule makes them less than perfect pets.Fax_Benson
- You could have those two dogs put down for attacking a person, make sure she knows that.i_monk
- :-( similar thing happened near where I work. Some woman in heals, short dress and on her phone walking 3 bulldogs. They saw another dog...Ianbolton
- think you can work out what happens next. Thankfully some guy got to the old lady and her little poodle before the bulldogs did. He rightly had a wordIanbolton
- Woman on the phone cries, but surely the responsibility of having these dogs is far greater than she could handle. Common sense - DICK!!Ianbolton
- yeah those dogs should be put down.Al_dizzle
- got dog attack laws there? those dogs should likely be put downjaylarson
- your wife did a good job thats for sure.sureshot
- You should be getting in touch with the authorities and getting these dogs dealt with. They could be put down.
Or kick the dogs next time you see them.microkorg
- Bulldogs not pitbulls?HijoDMaite
- imitating a swine in the mudsureshot
- Get the truffle...robthelad
- where do you 'stumble' upon such shots?SimonFFM
- I was googling about arsenic in rice milk and came off trackdrgs
- Oh, look it's my newest follower on Instagram.HijoDMaite
- I would roll in the mud with her. That would be fun.since1979
- Simon, you getting inspired for your next shoot?!robotron3k
- lmao @drgssureshot
- this pleasesomg
- Snaggletooth arquettemoldero