For a better tomorrow.
ISIS suicide bomber hits IED. Car is launched into the air. Suicide bomber detonates himself in mid air. ›› or so it was titled
- link to story?Krassy
and WOW! insanityKrassy
- Good peoples.utopian
- Meep Meep!Jetserf
- serious hang time theremonospaced
- That's some Michael Bay movie shit right there.Akagiyama
- Talking bout raising the roof.sureshot
- WITNESS MEd0mino
- why are you facing away from the camera?yurimon
- damn that shirt is made of iron..how old is it? 13 years?sureshot
- ^ haha yup
my neighbors wife was messing with my camera while I was talking to himmoldero
- Dude! You should grow your hair out and become Scarabin too!pango
- Or maybe I should become you next! Lolpango
- Taliban or ISIS member?utopian
- "Dude! You should grow your hair out and become Scarabin too!"... Molderabinprophetone
OUT THE MULTI PSEUDONYMIC TROLLS, MG33!
- Make QBN Great Again
- ^ your post here is ironic, n doesnt absolve you of guilt.yurimon
- For years, I have secretly suspected that GeorgesII is, in fact, the same person as GeorgesIV, but I have no way to prove it.nb
- yeah, do itscarabin
- *grabs popcornmonospaced
- i thought there were just multiple georgesessarahfailin
- I am not a trollsureshot
- My post your feed(s) thread got deleted.
- so what?monospaced
- i haven't been paying attention. yuri is gone, yuri is back? also isn't "isleptwithsirentsto... yuri?garbage
- ^ yuri's back but has been pretty civil, iswst is actually most of qbn, and mods tell us most of the trolling accts are one person– some of us are curious whoscarabin
- I posted the feeds for the accounts I've been using and that got deleted.
The plot thickens.isleptwithsirenstonight
- I rather think we all landed in qbn hellban but don't know it.uan
- i always thought that all of the georges were mostly just one guy on different machines?garbage
- my guess would be yuri wearing socks or gilgagarbage
- It is true every georges_ account is used by different person.pango
- DO ITset
- There is only one true Georges, the rest are imposters. But, which one? There is no GeorgesI, so it remains a mystery. Will the real Georges please stand up?nb
- The Georges are actually quintuplets. If you do an enhance on their QBN Mugs you can see the difference.isleptwithsirenstonight
- there is more than one person using multiple usernames to cause trouble. Not many but more than one for sure. And THEY know who they are.fadein11
- You'd bloody well hope they know who they are, otherwise we're doomed.detritus
- there's only and there will always be one Georges,
different timelines/machines and countriesGeorgesII
- @detritus - lol - I meant the people in QBN power know who they are ha.fadein11
- @georges - perhaps time to just login as one Georges now eh? Can't you remember a password? But of course you have other names as well ;)fadein11
- @fadein, the different Georges are different machines/platforms I use daily, It can be usefulgeorgesIII
- Make QBN Great Again
- omg i love dogs but hate these little vicious basterds, and jack russelsprophetone
- I firmly believe they are little shits because of how their owners treat them.MrT
- They're not even dogs - like they are made from the discarded off-cuts used to make proper dogs. Closer to fluffy rats.face_melter
- hahaha had to share thissureshot
- there's not many things I dislike as much as a neighbor's yapperformed
Silly question I'll likely regret later: Was there beer in Jesus age?
- yes, way olderuan
- invented somewhen around dinosaurs liveduan
- yes, but much of it had less alcohol %brandelec
- the dinosaurs invented beer, around 7000 years ago.garbage
- Jesus turned water into wine, right?monospaced
- Je who?Ben99
- Yes. Which makes some brands' inability to make a good one all the more disappointing.MrT
- bazinga, MrTGnash
- totally mono. but wine into beer?bklyndroobeki
- dino's were fermenting MF'sbklyndroobeki
- Jesus' time wasn't that long ago. People were getting blitzed on beer for thousands and thousands of years before him.monospaced
- i saw graffiti'ed on a glass pane in the West Village this weekend "Jesus Drank Too", i cracked up.
Not just wine... though wine likely favorable.bklyndroobeki
- hah! mono, i need 2 read up on the history of spirits.bklyndroobeki
- booze and humanity go hand in handmonospaced
- speaking of. q00b nyc needs a meetup, i will be there.bklyndroobeki
- Good idea.monospaced
- I'm going to guess that you will suggest meet up in Brooklyn.pango
- nah, pango meeting in the city is more convenient to folks in the metro area :) although if Brooklyn, I'd suggest the dive near the Bklyn Museumbklyndroobeki
- city pleasemonospaced
- early evidence of beer is a 3900-yr-old Sumerian poem honoring Ninkasi, the patron goddess of brewing, which contains the oldest surviving beer recipe.imbecile
It must be incredibly frustrating as an Islamic terrorist not to have your views and motives taken seriously by the societies you terrorize, even after you have explicitly and repeatedly stated them. Even worse, those on the regressive left, in their endless capacity for masochism and self-loathing, have attempted to shift blame inwardly on themselves, denying the terrorists even the satisfaction of claiming responsibility.
It's like a bad Monty Python sketch:
"We did this because our holy texts exhort us to to do it."
"No you didn't."
"Wait, what? Yes we did..."
"No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons."
"WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers."
"No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so."
"Huh!? Who are you to tell us we're not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being."
"Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that's why you did this. We're sorry."
"What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians - disenfranchisement doesn't even enter into it!"
"Listen, it's our fault. We don't blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out."
"Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we're not going to let you take it away from us."
"No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame."
"OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?"
Which is worse?
A: Taking a shit and realizing there's no toilet paper.
B: Taking a shower and realizing there's no towel in the bathroom.
- Hint: I just did a C.garbage
- D: Taking a shit in the shower?MrT
- A. Reason? You can always shower after taking a shit.docpoz
- Air dry!pango
- Depends. Is anyone else there to help?monospaced
- Shit in the shower and clean yourself in the shower.iCanHazQBN
They told me i can be anything... so i became Scarabin!
Asian+Long Black Hair+Covering Face = Scarabin :D
THE SCIENCE IS REAL!!!!
- holly shit, pango,
according to the clone laws, there can only be one,
watch out for scar :)georgesIII
- FRONT PAGE!! LOLpango
- needs more satanBen99
- You don't own a collection of hammers, do you?
- Old boy_niko
- Lol didn't see the previous post but yeah exactly what I was thinking_niko
- we're starting a doppelgangscarabin
- did you just post an old scarabin photo?bklyndroobeki
- I'll do the honor.
- There's only 1 Scarabin - he's an individual don't you know :)fadein11
- We'rall Scarabin!pango
- Lol not intentional thou. My hair just got long and I got tired of blond.pango
How those gun laws going again?
"Shooting in New Orleans park leaves at least 16 people wounded
Police were on their way to break up a large crowd at Bunny Friend park in the city’s 9th ward when shooting broke out between two groups.
A gunfight between two groups in a New Orleans park where hundreds of people were gathered for a block party and the filming of a music video has left 16 wounded, police said.
Shooting erupted at around 6.15pm on Sunday night in Bunny Friend park in the city’s upper ninth ward, police said, although no fatalities were reported."
- you mean laws that supposed to keep guns out of criminal hands? oh wait. criminals dont follow laws...you almost got me.yurimon
- gang violence makes up the majority of gun crime in the states..yurimon
- as long as there's people hiding behind yuri's comment above and NRA's lobbying, it will get nowhereformed
- hey yuri - there is a child shooting every 36 hours, surely they aren't "criminals" tooformed
- there are children dying in different ways accidentally everywhere. where are their parents? how much of it is preventable? you have to go through everyyurimon
- situation which is different. you have to be careful yes its no joke but a huge responsibility.yurimon
- whats driving gang violence in the states? which is what % of the crime?yurimon
- er.. what exactly is wrong about tougher gun laws? why do people fight against this? fucking bizarre.inteliboy
- whats was wrong with the drug war? or war on poverty? the idea sold, and political reality is much different with the outcome then you we realize. worth a look.yurimon
- i'm all for solving problems at the core. which requires bit more dialogue, reality checks. thinking. the whole reaction, solution, is not going to solve it.yurimon
- never has sovled anything with how we currently try to solve problems. and we havent identified the core problem. no one really cares it seems.yurimon
- yuri is absolutely right that the majority of gun violence is from gangs. ignoring reality doesn't make anyones case stronger.IRNlun6
- The Yurimon clown car continues...utopian
- Allah..every other spoken word.utopian
- nightmare being there. i would kill myself.Ben99
- I predict the guy with the white hair in the second video will be dead within 48 hours.detritus
- They will bomb the shit out of that areainv
- index fingers everywheremekk
- Savages...how anyone could rejoice over the sight of a body.BusterBoy
- st vincent? (love her)Gnash
- I have no idea, but she is pretty.sureshot
- Different sound. I like it.sureshot
- and she's crazy cuteGnash
- she is prettydocpoz
- gif from this vid:
- God saw her live 2 years ago - she's improved with age.fadein11
- downvoting Annie Clark is illegalAl_dizzle
- her music is ok. but damn she is pretty.pango
Europe is to blame of course, but not for making terrorists' life worse -- European Islamists live nearly perfect lives (from their countrymen's perspective, wherever they are from).
Europe is to blame for the fact that they did not implement any assimilation policies, in general no policies were carried out at all. Because Europeans assume (quite reasonably in all other situations) that as long as people are happy, interfering with their lives has absolutely no reason.
The result of these policies are ghettos of residents who sell small crap to each other, engage in drug pushing, live on welfare, and all free time from selling drugs is dedicated to religion.
I have nothing against selling drugs, but religion is an extremely repulsive thing, infection of the mind, a mental virus which spreads among the slackers like fire, and if its not dealt with, it may escalate into an epidemic
That is, the whole of Europe is to blame: if you have flare-ups of religion in your city, it is necessary to burn all sources out with hot iron, and treat the victims with education, but Europeans let things drift
- Assimilation is not easy. Every large cities in North America have ghettos of different people. We can't force them to integrate our society (or may we should?)Ben99
- There's lots of places in Montreal where people ghettoize themselves and dont speak franch or english. They live outside the 'normal' world that surround them.Ben99
- Rich, self-interested cunts make decisions about importing poor cunts in to make them more money, with scant regard for incumbent poor cunts, who stay poor.detritus
- nope drugs, europe isn't to blame, the people in power are to blame, reduce lybia and siria to cenere than wonder why they are so many conflict right at the doogeorgesIII
this piece of shit cuntface has been caught, thankfully!!!! and Peter Gold should make a full recovery ... give that kid a gold medal and key to city and whatever else.
- Weird that there's no mention of the woman in the headlock, other than her purse was stolenlocustsloth
- Not tinfoil hat weird, just odd that it would be omittedlocustsloth
- Unbelievable that someone would try to end someones life so thoughtlessly. Peter Gold is an extremely lucky person.instrmntl
- Such an easy thing for a coward to do, pull a trigger then run.
What an inhuman human. I feel nothing for people like this, other than that they should die.detritus
- he tried to shoot him in the head. Sub-human like him should be erased.Ben99
- Oh fuck... so close to being executed. what subhuman scum puts a gun to a head and tries to kill him for helping s woman in trouble. Fuck.fadein11
- A part of me has no problem with rounding up scum like this and Isis and the like and throwing them in a giant oven. No room on the planet for animals like that_niko
- But really it's doing something about the environment that allows them to exist and flourish that needs to be taken care of_niko
What do you do if your best friends new gf is a vegan judgemental anal bitch who lives with your best friend now?
- shave her armpits? i dunno.iCanHazQBN
- when in her vicinity— wear a TRUMP16 pin while carrying a hoagie (never actually take a bite of the hoagie)PonyBoy
- true... she doesn't shave her armpit.pango
- cook lots of baconmonospaced
- my roommate's vegan judgemental gf moved in with him (and me) in 2008. eventually they broke up.sarahfailin
- I'm a vegetarian, but I told her if your whole raison d'etre is to eliminate your footprint, then the best way to do it is to just kill yourself.sarahfailin
- i'd probably not go to his house as often. or just be a cool person to her and hope she follows suitscarabin
- I don't think she can't control her self getting up on my shit. "Did you know eating meat is bad for the environment? Did you know your shampoo has a lot ofpango
- Just be your-qbn-self around her.sea_sea
- Chemicals? Did you know smoke kills? Did you know they use child labour for your clothing? You should know better. "pango
- Holy fuck women.pango
- that doesnt sound good at all but maybe an aphrodisiac will loosen her updocpoz
- Or chloroform. =__=
- lol @seabklyndroobeki
- Lol @yes_yes. Hard. I'm not mean to people offline.pango
- Next time she points something out, tell her becoming a vegan turns you into a cunt.iCanHazQBN
- Make QBN Great Againisleptwithsirenstonight
- it's like when I was 14 and I'd cheerily answer the Sex column in questionnaires with "Not yet!". Oh, fun times.detritus
- the other cadavers put up more of a fight?sarahfailin
- the fuck. who thought this was a funny idea, and then spent time drawing it? weird people out there.iCanHazQBN
- iCanHaz, i agree. kinda stupid.bklyndroobeki