- Last post
- 61 Responses
Got it in the mail yesterday.
Question: if a serving says “1 dropper” but the dropper can’t actually be filled to the top (not enough suction) is a serving whatever the dropper can actually fill up with, or, is it like two half sized droppers worth?
Hope that makes sense.
I feel like I get a pretty quick effect from it. Talked to my doctor during a physical yesterday about anxiety and she agreed CBD oil is great for that.
Best effect I could notice was that when I put my son to sleep last night and was rocking him, I didn’t feel like my mind was racing to the next five things I had to do (clean kitchen, drink pre-workout drink, lift weights, all starting at 8:30pm) and I felt like I was just enjoying sitting there with him and only thinking about that.
This morning I was pretty tight on time to get to the train and couldn’t find my regular pair of sunglasses. Normally I’d notice myself getting a bit tense and scrambling all over the house to find them. Seemed to have a much faster “oh well, no big deal” feeling and grabbed another pair and didn’t think twice about it.
I've been taking it since a few days now. I honestly see no effects. From what I read, it can take a few days/weeks for certain person to notice something.
- Or maybe I should take higher dose.Bennn
- That's one thing I noticed. I started with the 600mg variety which didn't seem to do much. A full dose (100mg) of the 1000mg variety though worked great.MondoMorphic
- I will buy something stronger after this bottleBennn
Here's the thing I've figured out; if anyone can confirm that would be great. Because my mom kept asking me about dosage, strength, etc. (asking for my stepdad) I think I'm correct that the amount you buy is an amount of liquid in the bottle, not a strength. Like, my mom was thinking you could buy different strengths. I don't think you can...
I think it comes down to the amount you take from any bottle of it. However much the dropper holds amounts to a particular mL amount. Right?
I've considered not using the dropper and instead using a medicine syringe (we have plenty from kid's medicines) to know far more accurately how much I'm getting.
- I think you're right, though maybe the delivery compound (oil, gummy, capsule etc) might have more or less CBD in it._niko
- Which is why oil is recommended. Gummies and other edible formats take far longer to be absorbed.mg33
- Vaping is the absolute last thing I would ever do, and apparently you have to keep it up consistently to get the benefits.mg33
- dabbing is better than vaping and delivers a clean dose instantlyimbecile
- No. There are two separate measurements; the volume, which is expressed in OZ(ML), and the potency, which is expressed in MG.MondoMorphic
- The dude from the shop told me to take it under the tongue, its the fastest way to take it.Bennn
- You're consuming diluted tinctures. Which is more than just CBD. The purity of inhaled concentrates is a spike to the bloodstream.imbecile
- I'm surprised that nobody mentioned butt chugging it, not that I'm recommending it, only that nobody mentioned it.ShenanigansTV
The product I got contain :
THC 0,25 mg/ml
CBD 10,20 mg/ml
I started by taking 0.50mg each shot. Now I takes more or less 0.75mg
At my local canabis shop I could buy another product containing 15mg/ml of CBC. I honestly dont think it would make a huge difference, and it cost way more than the product I'm using atm.
The product I'm using right now contain 0,25mg/ml of THC, but I have absolutely zero feeling out of this lol
I will continue to take it and see what happen.
Ok, I've been using it since 12 days now.
I dont know if it related to CBC Oil, but, I used to have pain in my hips and in one toe, i noticed i have almost no pain since a couple days... also, my mood is much better than usual, i feel less depress.
I have no idea its a result of the use of CBD... but if its the case, wow!
I'm considering giving it a try. What brands do you like?
- the brand I got is called https://aphria.ca/Bennn
- CBDistillery is the one I’ve bought from and they get great reviews. Good value for sure and a little cheaper than others.mg33
- is CBD Oil legal in your State mg33 ?Bennn
- Yes, and recreational marijuana will be legal in January. (I’m in Illinois)mg33
Diagnosed general anxiety here (GAD). Trouble sleeping, trouble relaxing.
I tried smoking it, and the oil.
Not sure it has much of an effect. If there is one, it's very light. I have done the research on correct consumption / dosing.
But maybe i need to use it more long-term, which i haven't, yet. Still have a fistful of CBD pot, and a (pretty expensive) bottle of oil left.
Results are inconclusive, further testing is needed ;)
I've read that its better to take it in the morning
I got some oil from my mother at the weekend.
She has been a CBD Oil user for a good few years now. She started after she had cancer and was i nthe clear.
It is meant to help fight cancer coming back and she also takes it for anxiety.
I get some of the slight anxieties that you guys are reporting too so had asked my mum to let me try some so she brought some through. Been on it since Sunday night.
So far I've had the most excellent sleeps this week, no waking with anxious thoughts or worrying about the day ahead. If i do wake up i just drift off again - that is unless i've got to go tend to a baby or toddler!
I have felt that it takes the edge off everythingtoo as reported by others here.
It's a couple of drops I take before bed. It's not a high dosage oil. Going high to start off with is seemingly the wrong thing to do and can actually bring about more anxiety and headaches.
There are a LOT of folk out there selling "snake oil" and especially making claims about % content, purity etc out there. Make sure whoever you are buying for can supply a lap report for the batch you have.
For anyone in the UK interested, this manuafcturer is one of the best in the UK and provides lab reports on all purchases.
Also got a bottle of their CALM DOWN syrup which is to be taken at times of high stress.
Bought my second batch from www.CBDistillery.com last week and got it this weekend. Got twice the strength of what i started with - this delivers 33mg per 1mL. I've felt quite a bit more focused today but still looking at political news on account of the shootings and stuff said afterwards. But I've felt pretty focused at work today and maybe more so than the 17mg per 1mL I did for the past couple weeks.
A bit of a headache but that could be because I suck down iced green tea all day long that's free at our WeWork space.
Taking this stronger dosage has been fantastic this week. Been busy as hell at work and I usually feel rushed or anxious or worried to have to be heads-down for hours at a time, but this week I've not felt that way and instead just enjoyed the focus of the work I'm doing, felt less prone to intentional distractions (or, LOL, less bothered by the fact that I have a lot of distractions around me.)
This morning I halved it to see how I'd feel alongside a new multivitamin that might provide more energy and focus than what I usually take.
Also starting a nootropic tomorrow to see how that might interact with it.
- What nootropic are you taking?
Is there any THC in the CBC oil you're now taking?Bennn
- isn't the whole idea of CBD is that it doesn't have any THC?monospaced
- They always have traces and some have an amount of it in them. Some are even one part CBC, one part THC. Joe Rogan talked about those the other dayBennn
- I see. CBD is available at tons of stores in NYC, which hasn't legalized marijuana, which made me wonder. I guess the dose is just too low to register?monospaced
- CBD oil per se shouldn't have any non-trace amount of active THC. If it does, it's cannabis oil (or whatever), not CBD oil.Nairn
- that's what I thoughtmonospaced
- Bennn - I'm giving this a try. I tried Alpha Brain (Rogan likes that) earlier in the year and had terrible headaches.
- links dead :/Bennn
- Just started taking it along with a few mushroom extracts (my parents say it's been a miracle)formed
- The Cannbanoid functions better if it binds with thc. Hence the small trace amount in most oils.BH26
- What nootropic are you taking?
how much do you take everyday and when? Morning, evening?
I take 0,75ml every morning.
The guy at the shop told me to start with 0.25ml to see if I dont have any side effects or anything first. But I switched to 0.75ml after 3 days.
I've been taking it for 4 days. 8mg per 1mL. The first two days, I just felt really spacey and tired in general. I cut down to half the dropper so it should be 4mg since, but I don't feel very different. I've been taking it before i go to sleep.
- I've read its better to take it in the morningBennn
- btw its still 8mg/ml even if you cut the quantity in half, you just take less of it. But its still 8mg/ml. How much ml are you taking is the questineBennn
- The dropper doesn't have a measurement. I assumed it's 1mL.vwsung18t
i got mine. trying them out starting tomorrow. was told to take 2-3 drops in the morning. strength 30%...
- what brand? how is it working?dbloc
- i got it from a friend of a friend that makes it (it's "illegal" where i live). it works for me, i have more focus, less depression and shit,renderedred
- i am recommending it to friends.renderedred
- it took about 3-4 days to feel the difference for me. also, taking them in the morning.renderedred