- Last post
- 61 Responses
So has anyone used CBD oil lately? What are the biggest benefits you noticed?
Is it good for deep sleep?
So I stopped taking the drops for a while and mostly forgot about it. This weekend in a store I discovered disposable CBD vape pens. THAT is the way to do it. The effects are far more noticeable. I’ve never vaped anything before until this. Luckily, I think these higher quality products are devoid of the garbage that set off the nicotine-based vape issues with acetone and other chemicals in the cheaper, unregulated products.
These were $35 a piece and have about 150 puffs @ 6 seconds each, according to the package. I tried two - the Focus and Relax; both are definitely different. Focus in the morning and Relax in the evening to wind down. I was exhausted when I got home tonight but need to work out later. Used the Focus and I’ve been both calm and energized / motivated. I can really notice it around my kids - I just feel less agitated, more playful, more carefree.
If you’re not opposed to vaping give these a try.
- Cool. I stopped CBD too because I wasnt feeling anything.Bennn
- Now I'm trying natural products. these days iam on L-Theanine and St-John's Worth, i also take a piece of 90% dark chocolate every day, super food for healthBennn
- I pop an Omega-3 three times a week, but i will stop after i empty the bottle, i've read its useless. I also pop a Complex B100 pill 2 times a week.Bennn
- From what I understand, the only thing different about the two is the flavor, not the effects.letterhead
Anyone in the UK have any recommends for brand/place to buy from?
I have bought from Provacan a few times (1200mg Oil) but finding hard to justify throwing £70 per bottle when not 100% sure it is making huge difference.
- cbdiablo is a local (edinburgh) company that ive bought both oil and paste from. good prices, no bullshit.microkorg
- They formed the company after working in the industry for a company charging crazy prices. they wanted to offer good stuff for good prices.microkorg
Snake oil? Seems like the benefit stories are mostly personal testimony. I'm not saying it doesn't work, just looking forward to some actual peer reviewed studies.
I stopped taking it about a month ago and almost completely forget I'd been taking it. I have a little left and still have it in the evenings once in a while.
I started taking Ashwaghandha and a cortisol-lowering supplement; both help reduce cortisol and the effects of stress, and are cheaper than CBD and I've felt pretty good just using that. Been seeing a therapist for a while and working through issues with anxiety, being tense, etc. and I think that's all been helping in a way that doesn't make me feel like I need to rely on CBD.
I will probably buy more, just not use it as often. Might use it when I know I need it, or to wind down at night.
any updates from those of you who have been trying it?
So I have the paste and the guy also gave bottle of 5% CBD MCT Oil
He suggested emptying out half of the oil (and keeping it). Then putting half of the paste into the bottle and mixing it. That's what he uses. He's the brand owner so knows his stuff.
The paste gives a much more full spectrum punch and mixing it with the oil gives more of a punch but also is a much more effective delivery method.
Looking forward to trying these mixed. Will keep the thread updated.
I started today, 600mg 4 drops twice a day.
Hoping it's a one trick fix all miracle cure for my anxiety, bad skin, tiredness etc etc...
Either way, I quite like the oily subtle weed taste you get in your mouth after taking it...
Man! That paste tastes like soft-black hash!
Are there actual studies on it?
- Some. But many needs to be done. THere's actually a lot of gravy surrounding it based on small studies.Bennn
- CBD oil changed a family friends family life forever. Their kid is sick and needs constant attention. The oil has eased a lot of the kids symptomsmicrokorg
- so much so that theyve been able to go on their first ever family holiday and not have to worry about so much daily medical care.microkorg
- Like any natural drugs/supplements, it works for some people and dont do shit for othersBennn
So they say it is best when CBD has a bit of THC in it. Can you buy it with THC online?
There are starting to be major athletes advocating for legalizing CBD and full blown pot in sports, but I expect we will see CBD allowed well before pot with THC is.
I expect the only thing holding back major acceptance are pharmaceutical lobbyists. I imagine that a natural substance that cures pain and other things is a major threat to the bottom line of major pharma brands.
- Hockey players are liking it cause it's keeping them off the pills.cbass99
- Fighters are advertizing it since a long time nowBennn
- It wouldn't be a threat, it would be trivial for them to get into the market. They've already started investing heavily in our Canadian growers here...zarkonite
- I think it's more of a conservative mindset problem where people perceive pot as a bad thing because it's been vilified for so long.zarkonite
U.S. reverses lifetime ban on Canadian woman who crossed border with CBD oil, her lawyer says
Less than two weeks after a Canadian woman was barred from entering the United States after she was found with cannabidiol (CBD) oil at the border, her lawyer says her lifetime ban from entering the states has been reversed in what he is calling a "best-case scenario."
"Going forward all I can tell people is to be cautious on what they bring to the United States because who knows, today CBD oil is OK, but CBD oil next month may not be. Nobody really knows what's going on," he said.
Canadian woman faces lifetime ban after getting caught with CBD oil at U.S. border
'There seems to be a lot of confusion with Canadians entering the U.S. with regards to CBD,' lawyer says
U.S. border protection has barred a young Canadian woman from crossing the border after cannabidiol (CBD) oil was found in her backpack — a non-psychoactive product of the cannabis plant she uses to treat the painful side effects of scoliosis.
I had a mild labral tear in my shoulder a few months back, and got a CBD balm that comes in a giant chapstick-like applicator.
I can't attest to whether or not it made a difference, but I can say it's a great pathway to getting shoulder rubs from the missus.
Also at this point you can just get a variety of CBD products from the grocery store, some of them here keep them by the registers.
Meeting an owner of a CBD brand tomorrow to buy some paste from them. They are closeby so asked if I could fire round and get something rather than having to do mail order.
The guy recommended the new paste that they are about to release. I'll be one of the first buyers, theyve not even branded the packaging yet.
Comes in like a chemistry syringe. Meeting the guy on the street. It's gonna feel like a good ol' traditional drug deal lol