- Last post
- 528 Responses
my stellar lumens are up nearly 34%... still don't know what they are (something about banking transactions) regardless... go, you lil fuckers, ¡¡GO!!
- Gambling mannb
- you need a lot of "leverage" to gamble on altcoins, but doablegrafician
- also most of these use PoS so no mining, safe to betgrafician
- stellar lumens to 500kingsteven
- Tezos looks primed for at least $10 this yeargrafician
- lol Akoin
get your XRP on KUCOIN if you are in USA ;-0
Bernie Madoff died the same day that Coinbase went public. Is this mere coincidence, or the passing of the torch..?
I'm in the UK and bought £1k of Bitcoin in December.
It's at £1.5k right now. If I cash out to my bank account if it reaches say £5k. Will I get taxed at all?
- ^ Thanks. So it seems it's tax free until £12,300. After that it's 50% CG Tax. Wow.Hayzilla
- How about crypto traders? How they get taxed?grafician
- Gambling wins don't appear to be taxed in the UK though, somewhat ironically.Nairn
- There's a product there.Nairn
- i'm gonna keep all mine in until im ready to cash out at 50M when i move to some nation that doesn't taxhardhat
- $4k income will be taxed. Why on earth wouldn’t it?monospaced
- Oh. So jelly. In the US they tax any and all capital gains that I know of.monospaced
Dogecoin (a meme coin) has a market cap of nearly $20 Billion.
Companies like Suzuki, Nissan, Kellogg’s, Lyft, HP Enterprise, Nokia are about the same market cap.
- For a few days. Doesn't mean much anyway, ie. all dogecoin holders cannot sell their coins at current pricedrgs
- With shares its different, stock value represents expected dividend yield into the futuredrgs
- to the moon!hardhat
- Exactly drgs. It’s pretty ignorant to compare market caps of a crypto and a stock as if they were equivalents that fills be compared.monospaced
- Mono, your highness. I apologize.NBQ00
- @ drgs, huh? Cannot sell at current price, what?NBQ00
- >All< dogecoin holders who are currently in profit, cannot sell at current pricedrgs
- Some can and will, the rest will lose, game of musical chairsdrgs
- If a company is healthy, but someone is trying to dump their stock, it will be bought up because the dividends which the company generates are more attractivedrgs
- wat? all dogecoin holders who are in profit can't sell? why? what are you talking man :)NBQ00
- >at current price<
Because the price will go downdrgs
- Its a zero sum game. The real market cap is not its current price x all dogecoins, but this total cash pool that every dogecoin holder has chipped in intodrgs
- it's called a ponzi scheme lolgrafician
- Jesus christkingsteven
- yeah cryptos don't have market cap they have "cash pool" ahahhasted
- lol, of course not everyone can sell at the same high price. That’s not how the market works. Wowmonospaced
- Brokerage has to find buyers. Derpmonospaced
- That is why trading sometimes halts.monospaced
Lol doge mkt cap now almost 35B over 0.25
Holy shit DOGE already 0.30. Not long ago it was 0.00003 or something like that
It got a HUGE bump last night
i was +30% on my Ethereum last evening. Now at +23%
- I just reached +300% since November. :)Longcopylover
- i rencently started investing in it, so iam happyBennn
- Bennn driving LamboNBQ00
- Where lambo Bennn?grafician
- 23% richer is crazy. Just by doing nothing...Longcopylover
- 23% is pretty cute. You’d have done better with Disney stock but cute.monospaced
Doge funding rate = -0.1963% on Binance, everyone is shorting it
it might go to $1
- i think it will get fucked between 0.48-0.52sted
- Funny how some coins which have pumped, naturally attract attention of shorters, their liquidations fuel the price even furtherdrgs
- accumulation period was short to stabilize a 150% gainsted
- It attracts even more shorters and it all gets caught in a positive feedback loop until it explodesdrgs
- Its about the size of 2017 bullrun https://www.tradingv…drgs
- tops out at 0.7x-0.80 max?sted
- Absolutely no ideadrgs
- It’s fun to watch thoughhardhat
Which apps do you use to track your crypto trades?
I started with Blockfolio, but found Delta to have a nicer UI.
All was good as I'd made 4 or so buys and was holding, so it showed accurately my position profits. But now I've made 20 or so trades, it shoes an overall total profit for all of my BTC trades, but I just want to see if my current holding is up or not.
Binance is also useless in showing your positions.
is there no app that simply shows your past buys, the price paid at the time, the current value now???
- I think Robinhood shows you history for crypto. Each trade would show what you paid per coin, how many coins and total buy price.hardhat
- they don't want you to see how much money they make with every transaction fees lolgrafician
- Poloniex maybe?nb
- Maybe go back to blockfolio? It let's you track independent transactionsESKEMA
- Thanks, will take a lookshapesalad
- Coin stats is good. Haven’t had any problems with. I create additional portfolios to keep track of swing tradesBH26
- BRD seems to show past trades and value both historic and currentsausages
Bennn, if you had put $10K in DOGE back in Dec 03 2020 @ 0.003 it would be worth well over $1M now.
I love the hindsight game. It’s also depressing.
If you put $10K into Binance coin (BNB) @ 0.10’ish in 2017 it would be worth around $40M-$50M now as it’s trading at $520 levels.
- Friend put $80 in dogecoin in january, is now $700 and holding till $1k to sell then lolgrafician
- Also most ppl don't have the discipline and patience for long bets.grafician
- Yeah and it’s so easy in hindsight. It could’ve played out totally differently too.NBQ00
- it's very simple, you just buy and wait some years. That's it. just like 2yrs ago people we're saying it's too late, they say the same now and in 2yrs alsoESKEMA
- ^so 100% luck based? lolgrafician
- buy high, sell low.inteliboy
- 100% patience based if you're not a moron and can look a few years into the future.ESKEMA
- "past performance is not an indicator of future performance"grafician
- do you think people will drive vehicles in the next five years?ESKEMA
- I think vehicles will drive people in 5 years.monospaced
- @ESKEMA invest in battery companies not in car companies lol
oh wait, you're into bitcoin, no wonder you have zero logicgrafician
- dude, you clearly have problems.. it's really dumb trying to keep a conversation. have funESKEMA
- Better yet, if you'd know the numbers, you could have put $2 into a lotto ticket and get $40m! even less risk to reward ratio.shapesalad