- Last post
- 221 Responses
i don't get why mib didn't just lift the noose of his head instead of the ridiculous "get the knife" thing that nearly cost him his life. his hands were together but he had full use of his arms and fingers...
i thionk that scene could have been thought out better or just omitted entirely
- I thought about this too... my only guess was the noose was actually a tied knot? (would be nice to have him pull on it to show that / eliminate confusion)PonyBoy
- Maybe it was knotted up tight behind his head, he tugged on it & maybe felt he couldn't loosen it enough before Sarah Jessica Parker decided to bolt.Ramanisky2
- yeah, nooses are slipknots but it's all a minor point anywayscarabin
- ^ ramanisky2 SJP! ahahaha :) was thinking exactly the same thing at that momenthelloeatbreathedrive
- He'd have to hold the knot with one hand and loosen the loop with the other, which I don't think he could've with wrists tied.i_monk
Just started watching. Couple questions.
Delores kills fly. Is she self-aware or was that programmed?
Wild Bill zips himself up. Why? I thought they were all 3D printed?
Are all those bodies 3D printed?
For three episodes -
Arnold: Dolores come find me
Dolores: I found you.
Arnold: I can't help you.
interesting info on MIB's gun
So we're supposed to believe Ford is some sort of Elon Musk who invested billions on a theme park and singlehandedly built and programmed lifelike robots and their backstories?
- he's probably an android tooRamanisky2
- he did it with arnold, and engineersscarabin
- He's a control freak but never talks to the security guy either.freedom
- Charlotte said to MiB "Your early investment kept this place going..." or similar to that effect, so his money had a big part.ETM
- So many questinesyuekit
- well 40k per day X however many months he's spent in there is quite an investment, tooscarabin
Someone in WW has the job of cleaning the robots after sex.
My theory: Arnold still exists as a sort of ghost of himself in the code of the hosts. Perhaps as an amalgum of all the hosts' intelligence he has been able to continue changing code of hosts like Maeve, Dolores, and Bernard and even whispering to them. Deus ex machina sort of thing, pun probably intended.
The Maze is 'not meant for' the MIB because he is a human. The Maze exists for the hosts to find their consciousness, whether it exists as a concrete or abstract thing I'm not sure. But it was created by Arnold for them to 'find him,' and he, or rather THEY the hosts, are the person in the center.
Additional evidence for this is that the Maze revealed itself to MIB when Maeve revealed her underlying humanity/sentience at the death of her child, collapsing into the center of the design on the ground.
- totally agree with your Maze theory, also i would love to see what are they doing with the collected data about (from) the visitorssted
- I think MIB wants his consciousness converted into a program before he dies.hotroddy
- thats an interesting theory, as every host MIB came in contact with told him the maze wasn't for him.. hmmme-pill
For the record I called it that Bernard was a host a month ago. *swish*
Something to think about.
Did GMUNK do the interfaces?
loved the "after credit scene" like a marvel movie
toy story - judgment day
Yup. A satisfying number of questines answered.
that look of pleasure on Ed Harris's (William/MiB) face when he got shot at the very end...