- Last post
- 221 Responses
What does Ford gain from a blood sacrifice?
"It doesn't look like anything to me"
It's weird what people post on youtube.
What if Theresa was a human and Ford will replace her with a robot version and no one will know?
- my buddy said the same thing .. Ford will eventually replace all humans on that boardRamanisky2
- Maybe that skeleton he was building is her?freedom
- i have also uttered this, i reckon he is building her out in that house also... nobody will know, and he can control what she says...cruddlebub
I don't really have a great deal input right now but I have to say this show is pretty fucking brilliant. I usually get in to shows quite late, which means I can just watch the best episode whenever I like. This whole waiting one week to see one episode seems pretty fucking archaic...
Well then. Anyone still on the fence with timelines? When are we?
Something isn't right:
In the first episode Theresa and Sizemore talks about MIB fucking Dolores:
"But does anyone truly want that?
Do you want to think that your husband is really fucking that beautiful girl"
And in the current episode MiB is saying that his wife killed herself.
- She killed herself because he was cheating on her maybe?monospaced
- wow makes sense, I didn't think of thatsted
- He said she killed herself because he had become a horrible, erratic person. She never knew what she would get. He did good deeds to wall of the person heETM
- really was. So afterward he came back to the game, killed Maeve and her girl to see "what he would feel". He said he felt nothing.ETM
- The motivations were literally told to the audience by MiB talking to William.ETM
Anyone else notice the Westworld mark/brand/id keeps changing within the show itself. Noticed a new one last episode on the glass doors in one scene.
i thought the minotaur was a nice reference
me and a buddy have been sparring with ideas, and the only real inkling we have both come to agree on is that there are two (possibly more) timelines, and that william and MiB are the same person. I didnt want it to have more than one timeline and there may not be, its just things seem to adding up.
i also think that there are two fords, one a robot who we see all the time and the real one in the middle of the maze...
i've tried not to go too mad trying to figure things out but its one hell of a headfuck.
I thought William and MiB were the same as well, until the last episode.
William and MiB seem to be in the same timeline. William and Dolores are in the present since they arrived at the town that Ford is currently excavating for the new narrative, and it was filled in and abandoned.
MiB says that he has been coming for 30 years. He said he killed the home steader (Maeve) a year ago to "feel something". In present timeline Maeve has been the Madam for a year. So that jives with current timeline.
- i want to see MiB killing Willyboysted
- It's not different timelines. They get reset all the time that's all.monospaced
- Ummm... yeah. If you mean the hosts, we know. We're talking about the "REAL" people.ETM
- Whether William is the MiB 30 years prior etc. and we are seeing how he became the present one etc.ETM
- I don't think we are. And you were taking about Maeve too.monospaced
- The last episode only strengthened the William is the MiB theory for me.robthelad
- MiB was an early investor and I believe is the 3rd guy in the photo, besides Arnold and Ford.ETM
- @mono - What's hard to follow? Talking about Maeve as an event marker, not as a real person. If you can't follow, then please just don't comment.ETM