- Last post
- 235 Responses
Ended with a bang.
Ok so here's a question. How coincidental that Dolores and MIB find their way to the center of the maze just before the big unveiling and the robot insurrection. His last little pep talk to her got her to do seemingly just what he wanted. Meanwhile, Maeve etc are "freely" choosing to leave. It would seem that Ford is doing just what he intended and smashing up his toys before he goes home.
So he most likely is still controlling the events, leading Dolores and MIB right along, even though MIB is a human and therefore truly 'free.' Ironic that the symbolic action of finding her consciousness was also manipulated by her puppet master.
Does that mean she's not really free? I wouldn't necessarily say so. Humans too are susceptible to control, as MIB must be to have arrived right on time at the maze with Dolores. Ford wrote him right into the story.
- Ford is God |v|teh
- Dolores was being controlled to the end that she would find herself and make a truly free choice.BabySnakes
- I think Ford's plan was to set up the hosts to have a choice in this new narative.BabySnakes
- meave isn't in control? she's in the story "escape"cruddlebub
- maeve's storyline was to free up cold storage droidsbrandelec
Another issue: if Ford replaced himself with a robot, it would be pretty obvious upon inspection. The only benefit he'd gain is not being there when the insurrection he planned began.
- Oh shit, it's the Stargate gun! I didn't even recognize it tarted up like that.i_monk
- wow i_monk it is :D
- oh now i see...
don't know crap about guns just googled p90 :Dsted
- yeah i think they made the frame red to note that it's live ammunition rather than "safe" park ammunitionscarabin
- it's a really weird gun, the mag lays on top horizontally instead of being inserted vertically from belowscarabin
I think Delores killed a host Ford. Talk amongst yourselves.
Blu-ray is uh compared to that shit what we all watched on HBO.
Sound is crystal clear (gives meaning to dts) dialogs can be heard perfectly, the picture is sharp and the colors are perfect, there is almost zero noise in the dark scenes. it's much more enjoyable than before.
- cool story bro?lvl_13
- lol i was pissed off that the streaming versions are so sht :Dsted
- ...well yeah... it's a web stream.ETM
- I really wish content providers would use extra bandwidth to pass on better audio. It's sad how compressed it is.monospaced
- First world problems. The audio on my show isn't the best.bainbridge
- It's awful. Compared to the source it's really suffering. It's a legit problem if you have half a decent sound setupmonospaced