- Last post
- 221 Responses
*Below predictions are 100% speculation:
the kid in the movie is bernard’s kid
the war in the movie is cognitive robots vs corporation
You heard it on QBN first folks!
Why do the birds need to be robots too?
So what was the man in black saying to Teddy about replacing the gears with blood and using the Lawrence and horse blood for him?
How many guests are at Westworld?
Dolores is a badass, I like it.
Just watched first two episodes.
Hopkins is trying to F up the world with his cyborgs. Along with his mate Bernard.
They gave them feelings that lead to behaviours. But bad feelings as well like revenge, resentment. More than trying to create the perfect model, he wants them to be free.
I feel like Dr. Ford loves his creations more than humans around him.
I dunno what Ed Harris's deeper plan. He looks like an obsessed gamer.
- I think Ed harris is looking for Albert because Albert can offer eternal consciousness. That's my best guess.hotroddy
- i mean arnoldhotroddy
- ah, that makes sense hotroddymonospaced
- and I think the maze diagram is meant to look like the shape of a brain:
- and there is your new logo behind bill
- yep. that theory is dead.hotroddy
- bye bye, double timelinehotroddy
- don't know who invented that but in one of the first episodes the crtlfreak stubbs and bernard talking about mib and will in the same scene.sted
- Funny a theory based entirely on a logo would be circulating heresarahfailin
Dolores is ultra hot, and to be honest Im not jumping to any conclusions on theories, plots or anything I thin I've seen in years of watching movies or shows. I'm actually enjoying this and letting myself be surprised. its awesome.
so no theories, i like it, its fun and i want to bang Dolores. done. send.
- fuck offMilan
- I think he thinks this is a bit shitrobthelad
- google the names and you will know this is :)sted
- +what :)sted
- Let's stop saying brah, bruh and bro and especially bromance forever.CyBrainX
- Those female names are complete gibberish.CyBrainX
- well if you watch the show they aren't gibberish :)sted
dolores is in a band:
what do you guys think the longevity of a show like this is? 2-3 seasons?
- It's 6 seasons, maybe 8robthelad
- ^ Seriously? How do you know?Ianbolton
- Of course nobody "knows." Sofakingback asked what people *thought*MondoMorphic
- Hopefully they run this out as long as possible. I'm hoping for 4+ seasons.monospaced
- feels like there isn't much story to keep it going too long. Its building up to a big reveal and the robots are becoming aware, and fast. we'll see.sofakingback
- 5. http://www.theverge.…hotroddy
- Hopefully the story goes far beyond the originalyuekit
- incredible. He's amazing.shellie
- that part when he talks about Arnold is truly amazing, showing all aspects of the character.sted
- This is a great examination of the performancecannonball1978
- ~ 7:00 - "they were smart to keep the camera on him" I thought of they way they filmed Archie Bunker. Bizarre comparison but if you remember, it makes sense.CyBrainX
loved the nine inch nails track in the last one. was that the cure in the episode before it?
- Would be nice if they release all the sheets so i could load them into my player piano. /s (will settle for mp3)BabySnakes
- making your own would be funscarabin
- Which NIN was it?? ... I remember hearing something so familiar but I couldn't place it.Ramanisky2
- something i can never havescarabin
- Ahhhhhh yes
The brothel scene thnx scarbinRamanisky2