- Last post
- 638 Responses
- this is true son, Moroccan and Andalusian islam had a head start, this is how they got the jump on the slave trade and shipped over so many sub-saharan africans_niko
- We were always here, everything else is a distraction.son_dey
- hey racist, take your white hate up with Francisco Féliximbecile
- This work is by the Red Duchess, prejudice serves me none when researching truth. You should post about whoever you mentioned, I don't know of him...son_dey
- True fact: I spat out Jesus' body in the main church in Medina Sidonia, when we stpped there unscheduled as part of a school trip.
The bread disc thing, I mean.Nairn
- Not some Priest's cock.Nairn
- thought that was the same thing but w/eson_dey
- i love how everything that son_dey says reiterates an willful ignorance on their behalf.imbecile
- It’s his special talentGnash
- hey, who put this gps tracker in my posts?son_dey
Heads of state or government by age.
Elizabeth II: 94
Xi Jinping: 67
"The first words sent by tachygraphe (optical telegraph, or Chappe telegraph), by Claude Chappe, 1791: If you succeed, you will bask in glory.
The first words sent by electrical telegraph, by Samuel Morse, 1844: What hath God wrought! – however, this was the first telegraph using the repeater system. The actual first message, on the demonstration system, was sent with no repeaters, for just 2 miles, and was received by Samuel Morse but was sent by Alfred Vail in 1838: A patient waiter is no loser.
The first words spoken on the telephone, by Alexander Graham Bell, 1876: Mr. Watson – Come here – I want to see you.
The first characters sent on ARPANET, the predecessor to the internet, by Charley Kline, 1969: lo – for “login,” but it crashed.
The first words sent by text message (SMS), by Neil Papworth, 1992: merry Christmas
Here’s a good one, from this BBC article on various first words. The first words spoken on YouTube, 2005: Alright, so here we are in front of the elephants.
Related: fictional first words spoken on Mars, a list. The one I always remember is from Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson, the words of John Boone, 2020: Well, here we are.
Strangely similar to YouTube. Though no elephants."
- Team Trump quiz resultsMrT
- I don't see Romania!grafician
- Welcome to our shit show Seattle!Hayzilla
- I would have guessed San Diego's climate was more like Greece. But portugal makes sense.cherub
- canada is basically russia lolpango
- good thing those countries all have singular climates, unlike the USAsarahfailin
- Well, Canada only has two seasons anyway, winter and July.
And in Norway, summer is the nicest day of the year.Continuity
Did you know:
This 17th title is the @Lakers 12th since the team moved to Los Angeles in 1960, and 11th since 1980, which matches the number of titles for the rest of the Western Conference combined since that time.