- Last post
- 638 Responses
The first ever airplane flight happened on December 17, 1903. It lasted 12 seconds and the new record was set later that day - 59 seconds.
The Wright brothers' fundamental breakthrough was their invention of three-axis control, which enabled the pilot to steer the aircraft effectively and to maintain its equilibrium.
The Strangest Ship in the World - RP FLIP
- Fun Post Krassy!utopian
- Ui vs UX
I wish the sink just had one faucet mounted at an angle so it flowed into whichever sink was belowakiersky
- @imbecile tnxKrassy
- Do they lower the anchor with dental floss?CyBrainX
- Opperation Hennesee's sea lab?GuyFawkes
- "Sinks for a Cause"sted
- philips sonicareAQUTE
- Godzilla’s toothbrush.maquito
- "they needed a more quiet and stable place than a research ship to study how sound waves behave under water. Ships were unsuitable as they bob up and down"Chimp
- This is really wild.Continuity
^ This is useful indeed, my only question is, do we have to skin the patients first?