- Last post
- 60 Responses
This is where we will collect the dumb.
In the Comments:
"I have owned a Iphone for a Year Now and I want a blackberry so Bad. So Far my iphone crashes all the time freezes and loses all bars have to shut it down and restart it. Plus my battery can only hold a charge for a day now and apple told me oh you can fix that buy another one. Why I miss Blackberry could replace batteries. Also iphone is a toy can't connect to exchange servers for email no flash support though 95% the world uses it. I can't wait to end my contract and get the new 9860. I was able to play around with it at the store and all I can say it makes the iphone looks like a play toy more everyday."
- MY FUCKING DRIVE LINE
- i don't understand cars, so this makes no sense to me.lvl_13
- <dumb guy of the daylvl_13
- shouldn't be allowed to use a welder.johnny_wobble
- Basically he welded the teeth of 2 cogs together and expected them to still be able to turn. Rear wheel drive truck by the looks of itgilgamush
- This guy also tried to charge his iphone in the microwaveset
I went to clean a fork at the kitchen sink. The sink had been invaded by a bunch of sugar ants. I wanted to just turn on the faucet pressure a tad bit to avoid the little ants.
My hand slipped.
I just murdered over 60 ants.
2 accused of running up tab on corpse's debit card
DENVER — Two men accused of driving around with a dead friend, using his ATM card and visiting a strip club are charged with abusing a corpse, identity theft and criminal impersonation.
Robert Young and Mark Rubinson are free on bond but they couldn't be reached for comment Thursday.
It's unclear how Jeffery Jarrett died, but the men are not charged in his death.
The Denver Post reports (http://bit.ly/nEgeF4 ) that in a less amusing real-life version of the film "Weekend at Bernie's," an affidavit accuses Young and Rubinson of leaving Jarrett's body in the car while they drank at a bar on his tab Aug. 27.
Investigators allege the men stopped at a restaurant, returned Jarrett's body to his home, used Jarrett's ATM card and withdrew $400 at a strip club before reporting Jarrett's death.
A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex in a train station lift.
Richard Finlayson, 21, and sibling Kirsty, 18, romped in the elevator as they were filmed by CCTV cameras.
The shocking 15-minute clip showed them exiting the lift — only to return a short time later to have sex AGAIN.
And as they left for a second time Richard gave Kirsty a £20 note.
The depraved pair were later arrested by police after a railway worker at Motherwell Station raised the alarm.
Last night a family friend said the revelations had left the pair's family "destroyed".
It came after Richard, of Carluke, Lanarkshire, and Kirsty of Lesmahagow, admitted having unlawful sexual intercourse in June last year.
Hamilton Sheriff Court heard how they left an 11-year-old boy who was with them on the platform during their illicit tryst.
Depute fiscal Amanda Gallagher said: "They both went into the lift and were seen having sexual intercourse on the CCTV.
"Both accused then exited the lift for a short period before returning and continuing having sexual intercourse.
Sordid ... lift at railway station
"Both accused then stood up and left the lift. At which point Mr Finlayson was seen giving his sister some money
The court was told Kirsty Finlayson had admitted the sordid act to police.
But she denied she'd had sex for cash — while Richard said he gave her the £20 "as a brother, not for payment".
Last night the family friend said: "We're devastated. I was sickened when I heard about it.
"Most of the family knew nothing about it until letters for the case came in.
"We can't believe it. It is a nightmare."
Sheriff Ray Small ordered Richard to be placed on the sex offenders' register. The brother and sister will be sentenced next month.
- they do make a cute couple.capn_ron
- i bet mum and dad were brother and sister too.fugged
- Brandine: Dang, Cletus, why'd you have to park by my parents?
Cletus: Now, honey, they's my parents, too.ETM
- parents too"ETM
- why only the brother on sex offender list?inteliboy
- Prostitutes are rarely charged as sex offenders for their sex acts. Society sees them as the victimgilgamush
- They look like the same person.SlashPeckham
- not badGeorgesII
- i remember this one sort of... i only wanted one or two not 100, i didn't realize...prophetone
- didn't she sue the tattoo artist as well?prophetone
- the tattoo guy split the cost of the laser removal w/ her out of generosity. and cause he was dumb enough to do it to hersarahfailin
- Seems unethical to do this to someone whether they ask or not.omahadesigns
Pregnant woman, 27, arrested 'after posting a selfie on Facebook wearing a stolen dress'
Danielle Saxton allegedly stole clothes and jewelry from an Illinois boutique on July 11.
Hours later, she shared images online of her wearing one of the dresses.
When shop staff posted about the theft on Facebook, strangers who saw Saxton's photo dobbed her in
^ when i worked retail in my teens, law was that you cannot pursue anyone after they left the store.
College orders 'gender neutral' language on campus
- There is no "order", nor any rule or mandate. The University asked that students be inclusive and use those pronounslocustsloth
- UNLESS OR UNTIL, they knew the preference of the person they were talking to. If a person they encountered wanted to be referred to with any of these pronouns,locustsloth
- why no accommodate? It'd be like asking people to call someone Mike instead of Michael. It's about accepting people, not forcing PC gender issues.locustsloth
- And thus YOU, yurimon, become the Dumb of the Day for being just as sheeple-ish as you say everyone else islocustsloth
- Unbelievably stupidgilgamush
- thats exactly how sheep will justify it locus zer.yurimon
- No, that's what it actually is, bereft of conservative "THEY'RE TAKING OUR MORALS AND TRADITIONS AWAY!" paniclocustsloth
- No this is just absurdity and cultural Marxism. Then again, the academians have always been at the cutting edge of impracticality and excessgilgamush
- I like how these things turn to an attack on something instead of the context of what it means to e politically correctyurimon
- No accommodate because it is invented bullshit that is contrived to introduce a notion of how to control someone else's use of language by feigning offensecannonball1978
- gilgayuri of the dayutopian