- Last post
- 53 Responses
say no to drugs
i'm not married, but i've been with one of my girls for 12 years now. last weekend we did around 6 pills at a rave, and the weekend before we tripped on sacred cactus.
we also get high pretty regularly.
- get on yah, how has your week been?sherman
- who played?sherman
- other than a lack of sleep, fantastic!scarabin_net
- big partysherman
- sacred cactus????CyBrain
- monster massive sucked!!! way too crowded... hard is gonna be dope thoughkush
William S Burroughs did
The fact that you ask the question is more disturbing than any possible answer.
- drugs have never helped anyone's marriage in any way, shape or form.gramme
- by the law of averages, that can't be true.Jnr_Madison
- that, gramme, is a false statementscarabin_net
- thats a redundant statement. That's like saying, an apple has never helped anyone's marraige.Khurram
- also, a pair of scissors has never helped anyone's marriageKhurram
- nor has shoes. Shoes haven't helped anyone's marraigeKhurram
- or wrist watches.Khurram
- ditto washing up liquidKhurram
- Stop being daft. My point is that drug usage destroys relationships in general.gramme
- that's not what you said. Now that's totally different. And it's not true. In some instances, but that's wrong genrallyKhurram
- You gotta be mature about these things as scarabin says down belowKhurram
- drug usage doesn't.
drug ADDICTION, maybe. but only if you have a tenuous relationship to begin withscarabin_net
- HAHAHA "mature about using drugs." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgramme
- Oh, the freaking irony...gramme
- drugs in moderation and intelligently done. WIN WIN WIN.Khurram
- Irony? Well a straight laced bible thumper like you would see that. But honestly for some of us, we have a differentKhurram
- perspective on these things to you and your absolutism.Khurram
- There is absolutely nothing intelligent about hammering your body with toxins.gramme
- Don't make this a faith issue, getting high is simply a waste of anyone's time.gramme
- Sure I don't do drugs because I believe my body is God's temple, but I also avoid drugs b/c I respect myself.gramme
- I got to agree with gramme, in my limited expirence I don't know anyone whos relationship has benifited from drugsharmsie
- I'm sorry, but you "hammer your body" with toxins EVERY SINGLE DAY, with direct pharmacological effects..Khurram
- I know a frew who still have a relationship dispite the drugsharmsie
- This includes eating fat, sugar, proteins, amino acids, inhaling oxygen, doing exercise, having sexKhurram
- I bring your faith into it, because you dislpay a degree of zealotry and fear with regards to thisKhurram
- With what toxins? I usually have a beer with dinner, but the toxins in the small amount of alcohol do not bodily or mental harm.gramme
- And it's been scientifically proven that alcohol in moderation is good for the heart.gramme
- It has yet to be proven that any drugs have positive effects, in any amount.gramme
- Nor do "toxins" in Canabiss, MDMA etc. And alcohol is prolly the most harmful drug there is... bar NONE.Khurram
- lol. Oh man, you are now talking such uninformed CRAP, that it's useless talking in these notes now. LatersKhurram
- Zealotry? I simply have a low tolerance for disingenuity. Fear? You're mistaken about me there.gramme
- I've done it all before, and can speak from experience that causes regret which leads to personal growth.gramme
- Uninformed? Elucidate me. And you know what I'm saying about alcohol, abusing it is just as bad as getting high.gramme
- gramme, so you dont take ANY toxins do you?23kon
- well I enjoy sugar, amino acids, fats and beer, wine or scotch in moderation (i.e. never @ mind-altering levels).gramme
- So unless those things count, no—I have not been drunk or high since 2003.gramme
- who the hell cares?! write a book about it, gramme.doesnotexist
- Who cares? You do, or you wouldn't have commented.gramme
um drugs are bad, ok
I think it really does depend on what drugs and whether your wife is into them as well, if you pushing crystal meth on your wife, probally not good. If you both enjoy a slice of hash cake in amsterdam, probally fine.
If it's been a long day, and we're feeling really extra nutty, we may both take a third 200mg Ibuprofen tablet.
i think CERTAIN drugs are bad.
i also think certain drug PRACTICES are bad.
drugs themselves can lend themselves to some highly illuminating experiences
and are fun as hell :)
and who better to enjoy those experiences with than your soulmate?
but anyway, if you're afraid of drugs or are too lazy to learn how to experience them safely, by all means, DON'T DO THEM
but never condemn what you don't truly understand
Scarabin for your information I did use drugs back in the day (weed, acid, coke, pills), though I'm not proud. So I actually do know what I'm talking about, kthx.
- welcome to the human circle!Meeklo
- so drugs aren't for you. that doesn't mean they can't be enjoyed safely and with great benefit by othersscarabin_net
- look how humble you aredoesnotexist
- i am doing some meth now. the logo need be bigger and i am in painjanne76
Anyone had sex on LSD? I heard its the BEST.
I've done it on coke/pills. Pills is hard to get/maintain an erectin, little bit of viagra helps tho, that is AMAZING.
LSD is supposed to be another level tho... like constant coming. Never done that, anyone tried it with partner?
- nobody believes you
I DARE you to post a pic
- I've done it on lcd and liquid lcd too, it is good from what I remember, but I reckon it might not be as wellneue75_bold
- depending on the strength...neue75_bold
- its why "free" love and lsd go hand in hand - yes its amazing b/c its LOVEbliznutty
I tried plasma once..janne76
- I opened my mouth to speak and it came out of her mouth. Amazing!hallelujah
- nobody believes you
For being married I think I'm awefully lucky. My wife and I party pretty crazy. Still basically as if we were single. Not "hard" drugs, but most other things. I'm sure once we have kids things will calm down, but until then we're gonna party like it's 1999!
do you really see there being that much of a change between your wife and what was previously your girlfriend?
its a different kettle of fish if after 4 years of seeing each other, then marriage, you drop it on her that you really like blasting acid into your retina .. but if you were doing it before the vows, why should it make a difference after.
do drugs with your wife? WTF... ? yes of course.
if you aren't comfortable being shit-faced high with your spouse then:
A: who would you prefer?
B: why are you 2 married?
- actually for the record i think i was kinda tweaked when i met her... was actually 8 years ago to the day. awwww.horton
- or maybe some people would rather not get shitfaced at all...gramme
- I was going to say....gramme...Jaline
- you're straying off topic to insert your opinion... which is fine... but tasty did specifically ask:horton
- Do people do drugs with their wives? This is not a question of right or wrong.
- I'm just saying if you're gonna get open and raw like drugs can do, who better but your wife to comfort you through.horton
this thread is lively. Here is what i've learned:
In the end if the drug use is one sided it with damage a relationship.
So do it together, because you're the closest thing each others got.
That's like asking "Do you and your wife get smashbaggling drunk together?" or "Do you and your wife like to jetski together?"
It's a matter of what you like to do with your wife, not what you are allowed to do with her.
liquid crystal dookie?