- Last post
- 53 Responses
sorry those photos were more of a cliche than i meant.
the short answer is "yes". but as mikotondria eloquently said, often by the time people get married, they've also discovered that there's more to life than getting completely munted all the time.
it's important to have fun together tho!
My mrs sometimes lets me share her crack
I ain't sayin' shit on this one hee hee hee!
i enjoy doing drugs. trees mostly but the occasional mushroom or pain killer muscle relaxer are also welcome. i used to do a whole lot more when i was playing music and touring.
my girl and i have lived together for almost 7 years. she's been thru it all with me. she doesn't smoke or anything else, she drinks rarely. she's very prudent. she worries about my health or my well-being when i go on weed runs but she doesn't partake. she also doesn't nag or bitch about my habits.
we are our own people. it's good.
ever get really baked at lunch and go back in and can't figure out what you're doing?
- go back into where? Is that a metaphor?Jaline
- i always have lunchbreaks during my kamasutra inspired endless sex sessions..janne76
- by sex sessions you mean world of warcraft sessions, right?anxiousarms
- yes, and by lunch i mean 3 day old pizza residue behind my home-built pc cooling fanjanne76
i am just starting out doing crazy amounts of drugs. i used to be very much holding my distance to it. but i am very comfortable with it. i am mostly inspired by movies/media.
I LOVE IT!
is that a quote from obama's speech last week?
Man, I used to hammer pills and hash, and weed and speed and acid all weekend long for many years (while still working in an office, and staying afloat, and generally contributing to society, creating and selling music, running clubnight, etc).
I was the skinny little guy down at the front by the speakers shrieking and whooping everybody up, then frantically running round the club with pen and paper horrifically organising some kind of 'hilarious' 'life as art' form of craziness, and life to me WAS a ride to be ridden like a stunt-bike, tricks and leaps.., drugs included - not for their own addictive sake, but as a sweetener, or an eye-opener, a means for more skewed fun..
Now I'm married, and my love for my wife is more than the above, I have no curiosity to have crazy drug benders with her, I feel more complete and settled than I did.. we have a kid, our lives basically revolve around meeting our kid's needs and creating a loving and happy place for her, and doing drugs just doesn't fit that timetable - there can't be any 2 day come-downs, as we're always needed - we can't be out of action for 12 or 24 hours as old skool craziness requires...I miss it, but I know if I went on a bender I'd feel terrible - what if something happened - what if our kid really needed us and we were fucked up ? Horrific just to think about it. I barely even drink anymore, and never get falling down drunk - Im a man. People need me.
This thread smells like bong residue.
i keep saying: drugs is awesome.
when i was married, yes we did take it together from xtc to microdots to acid to mushrooms to pot.... it was only dmt i didnt do with her...
i never tried or took anything else and never will.
she on the other hand ... well we arent saints...
liquid crystal dookie?
That's like asking "Do you and your wife get smashbaggling drunk together?" or "Do you and your wife like to jetski together?"
It's a matter of what you like to do with your wife, not what you are allowed to do with her.
this thread is lively. Here is what i've learned:
In the end if the drug use is one sided it with damage a relationship.
So do it together, because you're the closest thing each others got.
do drugs with your wife? WTF... ? yes of course.
if you aren't comfortable being shit-faced high with your spouse then:
A: who would you prefer?
B: why are you 2 married?
- actually for the record i think i was kinda tweaked when i met her... was actually 8 years ago to the day. awwww.horton
- or maybe some people would rather not get shitfaced at all...gramme
- I was going to say....gramme...Jaline
- you're straying off topic to insert your opinion... which is fine... but tasty did specifically ask:horton
- Do people do drugs with their wives? This is not a question of right or wrong.
- I'm just saying if you're gonna get open and raw like drugs can do, who better but your wife to comfort you through.horton
do you really see there being that much of a change between your wife and what was previously your girlfriend?
its a different kettle of fish if after 4 years of seeing each other, then marriage, you drop it on her that you really like blasting acid into your retina .. but if you were doing it before the vows, why should it make a difference after.
For being married I think I'm awefully lucky. My wife and I party pretty crazy. Still basically as if we were single. Not "hard" drugs, but most other things. I'm sure once we have kids things will calm down, but until then we're gonna party like it's 1999!
Anyone had sex on LSD? I heard its the BEST.
I've done it on coke/pills. Pills is hard to get/maintain an erectin, little bit of viagra helps tho, that is AMAZING.
LSD is supposed to be another level tho... like constant coming. Never done that, anyone tried it with partner?
- nobody believes you
I DARE you to post a pic
- I've done it on lcd and liquid lcd too, it is good from what I remember, but I reckon it might not be as wellneue75_bold
- depending on the strength...neue75_bold
- its why "free" love and lsd go hand in hand - yes its amazing b/c its LOVEbliznutty
I tried plasma once..janne76
- I opened my mouth to speak and it came out of her mouth. Amazing!hallelujah
- nobody believes you