- Last post
- 559 Responses
Stepping right past this heated debate, I have to say that I think that animation is only going to preach to the converted. The cynical ecolocaust deniers will simply scoff at more mawkish nonsense and laugh at people for feeling sad about anthropomorphic cartoon characters sitting around looking sad and committing suicide like miserable humans.
So I think its a BIG FAT FAIL VIDEO.
Maybe the science doesn't matter - maybe God is behind it.
Look back over the Bible - floods, plagues, chasing people with swarms of locusts. Heating the world slowly until we all explode like a cat in a microwave sounds like exactly the kind of schtick he'd pull.
maybe the earth is just doing a major clean up,
as far as I know, we're the most parasitic specie here.
I am scoffing at the mawkish nonsense whilst thinking about ways to cash in on the worlds predicament AND I'M SNEAKING GLASS IN WITH MY GENERAL RUBBISH YES I AM.
Why is everyone is the so called developed world so afraid of dieing, but don't care for the million who are dying right now and those who will die if the global tax become law??
you ask me, I'd say fuckn hypocrites
I haven't read the whole thread, but I just don't get the debate. Let's say Global warming is true... or isn't true. I don't care. I don't want to live in a world that's polluted. period. I don't want to live beathing in crap. Let's just clean shit up so it doens't suck.
"those who will die if the global tax become law??"
what global tax law and how does it kill people?
<read in 'comic guy' voice from the simpsons or glenn beck voice>
I bet the gays love this thread. C02 is the big bad enemy, capitalism is the big bad enemy. The corporations that pollute are good because they're going to save the planet from rich people who fly in jets and stuff. We are going to have green jobs because of global warming because everything the media says is true. I want to save the planet because I care. I care about C02 to because it is the blade of the sword. I can not wait to be a slave to environmentalism because I care about C02 and I care about this planet. why should plants be able to breath C02, they're just polluting the atmosphere like the capitalists. Plants are bad and should be banned.
Bill Maher nails it starting at 2:01
Bill Maher is a misinformation agent.
The global warming 'religion' refuses to debate the science because they would lose.
Always follow the money. Who stands to gain from carbon tax? Oddly enough the same people(Al Gore) who sold the global warming hoax to the public.
Even the pro-globalist BBC admits there have been no signs of warming in the last decade, quite the contrary.
"For the last 11 years we have not observed any increase in global temperatures.
And our climate models did not forecast it, even though man-made carbon dioxide, the gas thought to be responsible for warming our planet, has continued to rise. "
You guys like pollution.
- This is a pathetic accusation. You're too smart to be this pathetic, don't do that :)raf
- I just don't see what the point of being against polluting less is...DrBombay
- Because in essence this is what the outcome is. People wanting to continue to pollute and not care.DrBombay
- I recycle into 4 bins+compost, never owned a car, buy local food and stuff if I can. I use traditional bulbs (no mercury).raf
- You aren't typical in America for global warming deniers.DrBombay
^ Mark of the Simpleminded: Reduce a complex subject to an abstract and useless phrase. - TheBlueOne
- I wasn't serious you fucking dickhead.DrBombay
- really?... because you've been towing that line for quite some time now. either you mean it...sigg
- or you're just a cunt looking to draw people out into an argument with you by saying stupid shit.sigg
- raf also said the exact same thing and look at how you respond to him. lofl.sigg
- roflcopters. get off my sack.DrBombay
How are 3rd world country supposed to devellop their technology & infrastructure if they can make use of fossil and coal sources of energy. If they start taxing carbon emissions, those countries will never be able to afford the cost of productions.
I can already here the green zealots say "STOP INCREASING OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT"
you can't really run a mill on solar energy nor wind,
and please I'm all for the gree cause, I was part of greepeace, but one day you just wake up and just realize its all bs.
- Great, so what's your suggestion then?TheBlueOne
- Or are you all ready to just lay down in your grave and die because mankind is doomed.TheBlueOne
- You seem to take that position everywhere.TheBlueOne
- I despise you more than the rightwing trolls because your a cynical fuck.TheBlueOne
- did I touch a cord. I don't despise you TBO, I met people like you everywhere I went, you're do full of yourselfGeorgesII
- anyways you posted four notes but didn't even commented constructively, you will never understand shit in life untill you CALM THE FUCK UPGeorgesII
- CALM THE FUCK DOWNGeorgesII
- I'm full of myself? You're the most arrogant ass I know on this site.TheBlueOne
- I meet people lik eyou everywhere too. Cynical and full of smart comments but no answers.TheBlueOne
- It is like the anarchist dude bliznutty around here. He is against everything and for nothing.DrBombay
It's alright guys, while we argue endlessly over something 99% of scientists say is real, the Chinese are already locking down the market for electric cars.
On the upside, at least your beloved free market capitalism seems to be working - it just won't favor the West.