Pic of the Day
- Last post
- 115,586 Responses
- the bumper, you forgot to include all the bumperlajj
- I usually get it in 3-4 tries
After the 3rd try I start questioning if I'm indeed a robotgrafician
- this google question games to test users IQ or if you are a robot is not good. i never would use this annoying captures in any applications.api
- a simple 5+2=? combined with an timeout, does the job very well without the need for calling other servers.api
- Maybe, but these help train AI, so we all end up doing Google's work for them.Nairn
- Ok, I'm stupid - what am I missing?Nairn
- was searching 'infinite loop of misery'
and this was the top google image resultBluejam
- world of pain LOLrenderedred
- Kim Jong-un is already finished with the exam!Krassy
You don't need to carryover when working with tens, it's redundant.
Now I feel stupid.deadsperm
- No i feel really stupid, as I can't remember how I was taught to write out subtraction. I thought this was some Asian stick figure drawing! flol.Nairn
- Fucking LOLdeadsperm
- I just wrote out 3 substractions to see how I actually do it - I don't think I've added carry-overs in my entire adult, mostly calculator-using life!Nairn
- ^ lolBluejam
- Aren't carry-overs for multiplication?
Am I showing how profoundly thick I am?Nairn
- haha, ok just did it and it makes sense.
I do it differently - 32-17 = 32-20 (+3)Nairn
- @hans_glib LOLO!grafician
DA DA DA DUM
DA DA DA
- ^ of the purchaser or of the artist?Krassy
- jealous, straight fucking jealousimbecile
- Everyone wants 90m so everyone is technically envious. This is abut how stupid art is valued.cannonball1978
- i'd rather be in jeff's shoes. i'm jealous of his position. he can almost print money and gets his crew to do the work.imbecile
- Mission accomplished for Jeff, precisely this is one of the major themes of his work. Not his fault it worked so well. Blame the buyers.fadein11
- kinda jealous of the buyer now that i think about it. I'd love to have one of his balloon animal dogs. i've stared at the one in the moma numerous timesimbecile
- get a real foil balloon rabbit and stick it to a pedestal. no one will ever risk to touch it 'cause they think it costs millions.uan
- It’s only worth what someone is willing to pay.monospaced
- Jeff doesn't get that money. Whoever owned it does.freedom
- Steven Mnuchin's Dad bought it.freedom
- jeff doesn't get the sale of this piece, but he does get the press, prestige, and buyers for new works. This makes him the highest selling living artist everimbecile
- and Bob Mnuchin placed the bid on behalf of an unnamed buyerimbecile
Login to respond to this.